The Social Norm Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, I'd love to fucking drive" exclaimed Reed.

"You're gonna have to be careful sweetheart" said Sasha. "You have to follow the speed limit"

"Of course babe, of course, duh!"

Sasha gave him a parting glance and headed for the back seat, leaving Max to ride shotgun.

From the rest-stop it took another ten minutes just to get to the trail head. This elevated highway was not for the faint of heart. From this point forward it would be a one-way trip. The sun was shining and the views were immaculate. Reed as the driver hit play on the tunes, and turned up the volume. It was loud enough that a normal conversation was impossible. The five friends really felt like they were sharing a moment.

And with that, this unexpected adventure had begun. For the first thirty minutes it would be a winding mountain road, hypnotizing music, and panoramic vistas, all at high speeds. The plunge down into the canyon would begin much later. Sasha tapped Max on the shoulder asking him to lean back so that she could speak directly in his ear over the din of the music. Susan also wanted to participate so she leaned forward and the three friends kind of yelled into each other with cupped hands, giving themselves some virtual privacy.

Sasha called Max in even closer, so close he could feel her lips tickling his ear, "Last night you got to know Reed and Jake a whole lot better, but today it's going to be about your own initiative"

Susan meanwhile was making eye-contact with Reed through the rear-view and could be seen mouthing the word blowjobs.

Max bit his lip as Susan and Sasha whispered to one another. And when their conversation was done, Sasha leaned forward again to Max's waiting ear, "Want to blow Reed while he's driving?"

Sasha sitting directly behind Max, held her hands in the air to block Jake's vision. She then leaned forward and pantomimed a sensuous blowjob, "We want to watch you suck some dick. Put on a show for us"

Susan then contributed, "Tell him yourself. Tell him you'll go right to the very end."

"Just pretend like we're not here" Sasha winked.

And throughout the entirety of these shenanigans the music had been blaring, and Reed was aware of some silliness but was still oblivious to the final plan. Besides he was fully concentrated on the winding mountain road after all. A careless driver could definitely send this vehicle over the cliff!

At this stage Max smiled to himself in anguish. He had his first mission. Sasha and Susan were going to push his humiliation fetish to its extreme once again. He loved the idea of entertaining the women and he certainly wouldn't hesitate to blow a stud like Reed. The main difference this time is that Reed as the benefactor would be totally aware. There would be no secretive mystery with blindfolds and bondage as there had been with Barron, Jack, and Kyle years earlier.

Max leaned over, tapping Reed on his shoulder. Reed leaned-in so that he could hear Max's message above the loud music. Max suspected the girls were watching intently, wondering what he was going to say.

Cupping his hand to Reed's ear, "Reed I've been asked to put on a show" said Max. "I think the show has something to do with a blowjob."

Reed smiled and nodded.

Max leaned in again. "You wouldn't object?"

Max then paused briefly and added "Reed, one final thought, I'm supposed to take you right to the end"

Reed's eyes lit up. Max would never know if this would be a first. Had Reed ever been serviced by another man? If ever there was an opportunity to experiment this was it. While driving, the practical part of the brain is largely preoccupied, and when subjected to a blowjob it can play a little trick that often leads to an unpredictable orgasm. To boot, with eyes on the road it's an opportunity to forget about the performer and concentrate solely on the performance.

And as if reading his mind, Max leaned in again, "Just keep your eyes on the road"

Max turned to make eye contact with the girls. Part of the thrill was knowing that they were watching. Using his right hand Max reached across, undoing his own belt buckle and then Reed's as well. Adding a little risk to the experiment Max knew Reed would have to control his speed and remain strictly alert.

Belt buckles now pushed aside, Max twisted in his seat and leaned over and did his best to make himself comfortable with his head bowing-down into Reed's crotch. Using his fingers in a tickling motion Max could feel Reed's balls and his erection through the fabric of the pants. Of the few blowjobs Max had ever given, none had ever been in a moving car. On the flip-side he was proud of being the recipient of a few driving hummers of his own over the years. He knew full well about the absurdity of pulling the pants down while the driver maintained control of the vehicle. Using both hands Max undid Reed's leather belt buckle, the top button, and the zipper as low as it would go. With pants undone, Sasha and Susan were all smiles and Reed shimmied in his seat.

Max readjusted and leaned over entirely. His face was now pressed down into Reed's underwear and the girls cracked-up laughing as Max inhaled the musk of sweat. Using his right hand, he peeled back the pants and pulled at the waistband of Reed's shorts. The head of Reed's cock appeared, poking out from the elastic. Max breathed heavily on the head, and pressed the cock with his fingers, still hidden as it was beneath the cotton shorts. Max could feel it becoming lively at the delightful attention he provided. Jerking softly he could feel it pulsing and then escalating to a throb. Looking back to the girls and to Jake who smiled as if to say "I'm next", Max realized that he would enjoy sucking Reed to completion.

In terms of size, Max figured Reed's dick was comparable to Megan's husband Barron. For Max it was more than big enough to have some fun. And to get started he held back the shorts, exposing the big head and Max began to apply gentle sucking and soft licking. He treated it like a delicacy. Over the minutes that followed he provided a special treatment up-and-down the exposed head and shaft. With entertainment both inside and out, the music boomed and everyone was inspired. Susan was sitting in the middle seat and Sasha was on the far right, and they both enjoyed the awesome views wherever they set their eyes. Sasha tapped Reed's shoulder and motioned for him to keep his eyes on the road yet again. Yes he could get sucked-off, but he still had to safely navigate the vehicle. "We don't want the car flying off the cliff!" Sasha joked.

Because of the awkward configuration, it was hard for Max to access Reed's growing erection, and Max and Reed both new the challenge made it part of the fun. Max had been blown many times while driving and he knew how erotic the clumsiness could be. The inertia of the moving vehicle also jostled Max in unexpected ways.

Again using his right hand, Max reached right down into Reed's shorts and took a handful of cock and balls. Max wasn't being shy anymore and pulled the full erection, free from the waistband. There was now enough showing, and Max turned his head just a little to the left to engulf from the head and press down on the shaft. In this position Max got to work with a deliberate soft-sucking and slow-bob. It was exactly the style of sucking that a driving-blowjob implies.

"Oh yeah" said Reed "That's what I'm talking about"

The girls bit their lips, smiling from the back seat. Reed also smiled from his perch in the driver's seat and occasionally he would take a second to make eye-contact with Sasha and Susan in the rear-view mirror, bringing big smiles all round. Max's current technique was gentle, using his moist mouth and relaxed tongue to pleasure the penis. When Max applied pressure, Reed instinctively hit the gas, speeding the car forward and giving everyone in the car the jump-scare they all wanted.

While giving head, Max wondered what the best method would be to loosen Reed's pants even further. He thought about pulling the entire right leg of the pants down and then off, but that would require removing Reed's shoe. Instead he had Reed lift at the waist and this allowed Max to pull his pants and his shorts to rest just above his knees. Now one problem was solved as all of Reed's package was now exposed, but because of the driving posture everything was squished between his right and left legs. Such was the comedy of the driving BJ. But Max's SUV was an expensive car, and the driver's seat had many automatic adjustments, and Reed took one hand off the wheel to play with the buttons, moving the seat away from the steering wheel, while raising the height of the chair. This comically forced Max to adjust his sucking technique on the fly, much to everyone's entertainment. In the end Reed managed to improve his stance and the girls laughed at these modifications, happy with the end results. They made a big difference to Max's access.

Hot on the situation, Max considered himself thoroughly invested, and lifted himself back into his own seat temporarily without relinquishing the cock from his left hand. He regrouped, smiling backwards towards the girls, and asked how the show was going so far. With thumbs-up from his audience Max brought his head back down into Reed's lap, and holding the cock straight up from the base, was now able to begin a more aggressive sucking.

Reed was not a little guy and he had a pretty big dick. Max had to work to suck it properly, and he was determined to deliver as much pleasure as possible to his new friend. Max thought the limitations imposed by the moving vehicle were kinky and for something new he tried swallowing a little more deeply to effectively use his strong tongue as a tentacle, up and down the length of the shaft. Although a little more awkward, Max could deep-throat in this position, and when he did, he could lick balls at full insertion. This caused a gag-reflex when the car hit a bump. And by his own admission Reed was impressed when he raised his hips and Max could hold the deepthroat. Max also performed a sword-swallow trick by showing the girls the full erection and then making it disappear inch by inch.

The girls could hear Reed moan even above the sound of the music. Max had his full cock inside and experimented with the penis-head rubbing against the back of his throat. Max, it seemed was a devourer, able to please all extremes of this beautiful phallus, and he knew that stuffing cock and licking balls at the same time was a trick some people would never be able to do.

Max then went into a systematic swallow, it was up to the head, and down to the base, over and over, slowly and methodically. Max used his right hand to jerk softly at the base all at the same time.

"Oh yeah, I like that" said Reed above the noise of the music.

"He likes it!" screamed Sasha.

"Ohh he definitely likes it" said Jake.

Max persisted with the same oral stimulation, not wavering.

"Oh yes, I can feel something" said Reed.

"I can really feel something" said Reed again.

"He can feel something" said Susan. "That is so sweet!"

And the blowjob up-front, in combination with the punch-lines delivered from the back, had the girls in stitches. Not wanting to rush, Max then slowed the pace to prolong the pleasure. He didn't see any need to make Reed blow prematurely.

Relaxing his mouth and reducing to a soft suck, Reed's heart rate slowed, and he eased back into his drive. "That's amazing" Reed said as Max lost himself in a soft, nurturing blow, and the audience took a moment to look outside the car and at the splendor of nature.

After a short while Max raised himself to whisper in Reed's ear. The girls were very attentive wondering what was being said. "If you like, you can hold my head in place when you're ready to cum". Short and sweet thought Max. Every man loves the peace of mind that comes with permission to cum. It was the icing on the cake.

Max then went back to Reed's balls, licking at them as best he could in this awkward position. The girls loved it, as it forced Max to get low, giving them a great view of Reed's big cock straining to attention. Once his balls were prepped, Max went into the finale. Max had to confess that the idea of receiving a big load of Reed's cum was a turn-on. It had been a few years since he had had a guy cum in his mouth, and the idea of manipulating another man's orgasm was appealing. Max, just like everyone else in the car, was caught-up in the excitement of the moment, and he knew he would just have to deal with the mess later on.

To get to orgasm Max began with the same swallowing technique that had made Reed cry-out ten minutes earlier. This was it, Max was going for it. The girls were no longer looking out the car window, that's for sure. Max swallowed and jerked with his hand from the base, repeating again, and then again.

"Oh yeah, that's it" said Reed aloud.

"Oh yeah that's it. I can feel it coming" said Reed intensely, his hands holding the steering wheel in a grip of death.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm going to cum for you, no doubt!" cried Reed and the girls held hands in nervous anticipation.

"Keep going Max!"

"Just like that!"

"Do not stop! Please, don't... stop!"

And taking Max up on his offer, Reed took one hand off the wheel to grab Max by the hair and hold him in position.

"Yes!!... Yes!!... Yes!!!" Reed hollered, praying there wouldn't be any last-second change of heart.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! That... is... it!! Here... you... go!!!"

"Fuck yeah!!" said Reed taking a corner.

"Fuck yeah, I'm still cumming! Yes I'm still cumming ... just a little more Max. Just another little bit more..." his voice trailed off, extracting every trace of his orgasm.

Max held onto the penis between his lips, almost as if his life depended on it. Max had missed having a big cock throb and blow-load in his mouth. It was definitely a special experience and if the girls had their way he knew he was going to get more than his share.

"Oh my god" exclaimed Reed bucking-up gently in his seat.

And the cascading laughter from Susan and Sasha in the back was ebullient. They were in a fit!

"Two hands on the wheel please!" they yelled.

And it was a good thing Max had a big mouth because there was a lot of ejaculate to handle. It was quite the assignment to receive the whole thing without vomiting, and Max turned his head sideways to make this task just a little easier. The entire point of a driving BJ was not to make any mess after all. Max would just have to enjoy the soft-serve consistency of his cum. And from this point forward Reed would always be able to say, "Remember that time when?" And the reply from Max would always have to be "yes I remember".

And while Max didn't think the humiliation was so bad at first, the deed was now done, and Max blushed red. The tables had been turned and it was his mouth that had gotten fucked. To punish himself a little further he looked into the sparkling eyes of his back-seat companions and opened his mouth discreetly. With a modest show-and-tell Max then swallowed to light applause.

"Well done Max!" they hollered.

"Yes. That feels so good" said Reed as Max provided a slow polish.

"Oh Max" said Susan. "That was something else"

"And just one of many" said Sasha enjoying every second. "So Max what do you think of your punishment so far?"

"Kind of fun. Shall I be punished with Jake next?"

And the girls erupted with more hooting and hollering. And at the next opportunity, after being instructed to remove his clothes, Jake assumed the driver's position. And as they rolled down the highway Max indulged his friend's body. Jake and Reed were treated royally that day.

"Jackpot!" they said in unison.