The Social Norm Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine texted again: Just a short visit Max! It's a workplace thing, and I felt I should say yes. It was your idea!! Remember?? lol !!

Jasmine texted again as Max digested the information: Just a little shop talk. You'll like Terry! A sweetheart and super-cute!! 

And it was at this moment that Max felt excited. Super-cute sounded pretty good even if it was a work-party.

In the cab Jasmine was more than a little distracted by this man of the hour. Terry was snuggled-in, and his touch seduced Jasmine above the knee. Feeling the tickle of his fingers, Jasmine imagined them hitting a hard bump and how their bodies might collide.

Jasmine texted Max again: Terry said online proficiency test is a must-do. So dumb! He knows that I'm the best!! ... Also do summary report. Prob be boring for you. ... But Terry's good-looking, so there's that

: ) He's very charming...

Max texted back immediately: He? Terry's... a guy? ... Not a girl? And he's going to... what?

Jasmine: LOL !! Terry's not a chick you silly goose..., lol !

Jasmine texted again: Help me out Maxie! I feel like I should impress him .... He wants to see the loft. What d'you think I should do?

If it hadn't sunk in before, it had now. Jasmine had invited home a male colleague under mysterious context. Max's feelings teetered, now tipping towards despair.

Max texted back: Are you 4 real !!!

Jasmine texted:    ... This job I have is whacky! We both know that.

Jasmine texted again: Won't stay long. 1/ see the loft 2/ take proficiency test 3/ Marketing analysis 4/Productivity Exercise 5/ Summary report. The end.

Max: How good-looking is he?

Jasmine: Ha Ha! Wouldn't you like to know...

Jasmine texted again: because you asked... he's cute. 

Max: Super-cute... right : (

Max texted again: Yikes, maybe I shouldn't meet him. How's that for an idea?

And this comment gave Jasmine the opening she needed to ask another question.

Jasmine texted: Well, you could be home and not meet him. What if we play hide-n-seek? That could be fun!!

Jasmine knew that Max's response would determine if she brought Terry home.

Max texted back: You want to play hide n seek? What do U mean? Details please!

Jasmine's wheels were turning and she wanted to find a solution. Something that Max would tolerate and something that would suit her purpose.

Jasmine: Want to hide in the bathroom? Lol !

This last text from Jasmine really hit the spot. It was like a dagger. And wounded, Max felt compelled to be submissive.

He texted back: Hide in my own bathroom? Hmmmm..... lol

Jasmine texted back immediately to keep the pot stirring: It would be fun for you... to hide and listen to our conversation? Right!?! : )

Max replied: I might have said something like that! Once!! Not sure if I meant it literally!!

Jasmine replied: Lol!! Well make yourself comfortable in the bathroom and enjoy the entertainment. Like sketch-comedy!

Jasmine knew the sketch-comedy line would be relevant to Max as they had been out on the city to see live theatre not too long ago.

Max replied: I could see how that might be entertaining.

At this stage Max thought he knew where Jasmine was going with this, but he had to hear it from her.

Max texted again: So, want me to, what? Disappear?

Jasmine: Sure. Lol. I can give Terry my attention this way. Maybe you'll hear something sassy to make it worth your while  

Jasmine texted a final time: Soooo....Door Closed! Use the lock. Lights Out ....

Max had some urgent choices to make. Choices that were titillating and completely emasculating at the same time. He flushed and then felt his core burn. "Listen-in" she had said. Listen-in to her conversation with another guy, in the comfort of his own home? This was her idea of a good time?

Jasmine texted again: I'm sending you a photo. Terry in the sport-jacket. The girls were pawing over-him tonight!

Max had no idea what to think of this maddening situation. Deep-down he admitted he was curious of the possibility. He suspected it had the makings of a unique experience to say the least. Small consolation? He staggered, a little bewildered, thinking how his ex-fiancée was going to pull this off. Jasmine's advantage was that Max found her totally irresistible, including all her whacky impulses.

The two texted each other again.

Jasmine: What's up??

Max: Soooooo, what are you thinkin'?

Jasmine: lol !

Max: 

Jasmine: Make yourself comfortable inside the bathroom. Just lock the door.

Jasmine texted again: I'll keep the music low. Maybe you'll learn something! Lol : )

Max replied: I guess we'll swap stories tomorrow! Can't remember the last time I said I wanted to be an audio-voyeur for one of your work meetings.

Jasmine texted back:  You told me once last week and twice on Valentine's.

Jasmine texted: I'll guarantee two things: work and coffee. Lol!

Jasmine: We're here! We're outside!

Max had a view of the front foyer from his loft and could see a cab pulling up. His heart thumped loudly, heavy in his chest. He was living hard that's for sure. Was this really going to happen?

At this point he actually believed or wanted to believe that she was not bluffing. And sure enough Jasmine and an unidentified man exited the cab. Max watched as they actually held hands if only for a few seconds while crossing the street. Granted it was actually the exchange of an envelope, but Max could see Jasmine's carefree smile and perhaps an air of whimsical expectation. Was she going to move this guy in or something? A flood of emotions surged. Max knew that hiding in the presence of another man would rank as a new pinnacle in his evolving kink. And what followed was a burning intensity that dialed into his most powerful emotions.

Jasmine texted: Comin in hunny-bun!!! Hope you have your phone w you. Ringer off! Party starting!

Max didn't believe Jasmine could be this good an actor, and therefore she had to be taken seriously. Jasmine and her pal from work were about to take-over the apartment on a Friday night. This was a little bit insane! But it was this kind-of stuff that Max also loved. When it came to having fun Jasmine was infectious. Jasmine always found a way to party, and Max was the unlikely victim most of the time. In this instance Jasmine wasn't starting a party of two, but a party of three. Could Max be trusted to keep himself disappeared?

The Loft

And with that, the loft door was thrown wide-open, and in walked a new party to break-up Max's monotony of one. The only thing, is that Max was nowhere to be seen. Jasmine knew he had taken his cue and was hiding in the main-floor water-closet, lights off, door locked.

Max could hear sudden chatter. The lights flickered in the living room. "Welcome to church" Jasmine hollered, and this was as much a welcoming gesture for her guest as it was a warning for Max to complete his game of hide-and-seek.

"Hang up your coat, and join me in the kitchen" Max could hear Jasmine say. And it took another second to register that she was actually talking to another guy. Terry was now an official guest. Jasmine knew that Max liked it when she engaged with other men. She knew he liked watching her flirt. This is likely why Max had accepted the game in the first place. "So what was Max expecting?" thought Jasmine a little giddy. "And what can I get away with? Terry's friggin adorable!"

Jasmine knew that her flirting with other guys, tied into an envy-factor that would ring-a-bell for a man like Max. He just found it kinky, and Jasmine pleasantly found it kinky too. There were no official rules to this game, which definitely played to Jasmine's strengths.

"Wow, very cool place" said Terry, and Terry's voice could be heard for the first time. "Cathedral architecture. Whoa this place is incredible!"

Looking around in awe, all Terry could say was, "Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! Oh my god, the craftsmanship is out of this world"

"It kind of feels like a medieval castle" he continued with his eyes glued to the ceiling.

"What do you think of the stained-glass window? It makes me feel... blessed every time I look at it" said Jasmine pointing to the wall behind Terry.

And there, 4 feet off the ground and about 8 feet tall was a sensational stained-glass rendition of Jesus Christ. The window was cut in a rounded-rectangle and featured Jesus holding sermon with both shepherds and sheep.

"Oh... my god! Nice!" said Terry staring in awe at the stained-glass. "It's so beautiful"

"Isn't this place the bomb?" asked Jasmine rhetorically.

And yes, Max knew just how awesome his place was. He had chosen it and he had purchased it. It was his place!

In the end Max had made the decision to go along with this crazy plan based on Jasmine's final comments. Twice she had said Max could listen-in on her midnight coffee-date. What she didn't say was anything about watching the events in real-time. And unknown to Terry and maybe to Jasmine, was that Max was watching right now. In fact, the three friends were really only separated by a few feet of distance, and a large wall of glass and plaster. Max was perched inside the water-closet and he surmised that with the renovation only half complete, Jasmine may have forgotten about the holes drilled to accommodate the electrical. There were two, and each spied into the living room and beyond, but from different angles. At this precise moment, Terry was right in Max's line of sight.

Sitting comfortably, Max watched as Terry fidgeted with his smart phone, and much to his chagrin Max more or less conceded Terry's good looks. Tall-ish, well-dressed on a budget, relaxed, blond-ish, fit, Terry presented quite the character, and with this Max could acknowledge that he did have taste in men. Max thought that he would freak-out if Jasmine had brought home some creep. He couldn't stand the thought of Jasmine spending time with someone he didn't instinctively like.

And with that the room was suddenly filled with music. "Got the Bluetooth working!" Terry cheered and cranked the volume loud enough to interfere with Max's audio quality.

And while Terry made himself comfortable in the luxury of Max's apartment, Max had to make-do in his prison of a water-closet. He had now been inside going on twenty minutes and he identified his prison as his own self-made cell. But from this cell he could see the majority of the first floor including the living room and dining room, and if the music wasn't too loud he could hear almost everything the other party guests were saying. Max knew it had been a very very long time since he had last been a spy.

Fortunately, at this exact moment Jasmine was standing in perfect view, and this made Max feel reassured. But there was something about her. Something about her posture and the way she carried herself. And then Max realized. She really didn't remember the drilled holes. She didn't know that Max had eyes on the situation. Jasmine was just a little bit too natural. How could anyone who was being watched, behave so casually? Max watched as Jasmine delivered a beverage for their esteemed guest, and glasses gently clanged together.

Max could hear the new friends talking about work-related matters. There was also some boring chatter about a personality test that Jasmine had opened on the computer. "You better help me get an A" he heard Jasmine say to some laughter.

As Max listened, he also heard some random references to a conference they had recently attended, but he had to wonder if it was just filler. One thing was for sure, these two definitely had chemistry as he watched her beat Terry in an arm-wrestle. If Jasmine really didn't know that Max was watching, then Max would get to know her better than ever.

"The bathroom is upstairs. I'll give you the tour" said Jasmine pulling Terry by the hand. "Check out the staircase on the way, it's a riot"

It was some of the smaller forms of affection that really drove Max wild. Already in this short time he had seen a few smitten-smiles, and some flirtatious touching of outstretched fingers. Jasmine was really taken with this guy. Coincidentally, Max knew from their previous conversations, that Jasmine was also about three drinks in. Jasmine liked to have a little buzz. No doubt she was just a little sillier, and a little more care-free.

As the star-crossed couple moved up the winding iron staircase, Max could hear a foot kicking iron with every step. Terry was also dragging his combination brief-case/back-pack and it made its own clanging sound against the metal. And now Max was seething. With Jasmine and Terry upstairs he could only hear echoes of their voices. Upstairs there was a large bathroom with soaker tub, a guest bedroom, and of course the main bedroom. Max burned with rage thinking about them alone.

But almost as quickly as she had gone up, Jasmine came running back down, pausing at the bottom of the staircase to pose in the mirror. "Confirmed... again" said Max to himself. Max knew how a person behaves in front of a big mirror when they think they're alone, and Jasmine fit the bill. She fixed her hair, applied lip-gloss, adjusted her t-shirt, and checked-out her side profile, all apparently to her own satisfaction. She had no idea Max was watching. It seemed that Jasmine had co-created a dynamic game of voyeur. Max meanwhile was learning that he didn't know everything there was to know about the woman he had asked to be his wife.

As Terry descended the spiral staircase Jasmine called up, "Hold-up just a second please". This command forced Terry to freeze in place, half-way down, and Jasmine ran to meet him, drink in hand. In the confines of the narrow staircase their bodies came together quickly and they played off the congestion in an awkward bit of physical comedy. Jasmine pretended to pass going up, coping a feel off Terry's chest and Terry reciprocated coming down, making sure both hands lingered over the ass. "Sorry, didn't mean to bump" he said. This routine made for some hilarity, at least for Terry and Jasmine. And as their bodies pressed together, Max was transfixed. Max could tell they were hot for each other.

And breaking the silence wasn't the sound of Max breaking-free from his prison in rage, but the ring of a telephone coming from the upstairs.

"That's the work-line!" said Terry hearing a specific ring-tone. "My briefcase... Back upstairs. Should be the last call of the night, but I gotta take it."

And with that, their interlude on the stairs was interrupted leaving Jasmine just a little flustered.

"When you're done with your call, it's time for our productivity-exercise" said Jasmine. "Loose, unrestricted clothing required."

"I might do the practice in my underwear" she added casually while walking in the other direction. "Might be good for you too"

"I'll be... right back!" stammered Terry as he left to retrieve his ringing telephone.

And Jasmine smiled to herself while descending back to the living room, and back to her own telephone. "What was Max up to?" she wondered.

And as it happens Max had been texting Jasmine while she was busy flirting with Terry.

Max had texted: How's your work-date? : ) Checking things off the to-do list?

Max watched as Jasmine read her text and smiled. And while she pondered a reply, Max secretly enjoyed the view of her outstanding profile. Her long wavy blond hair, her fabulous tits, and her trim waistline were just out of sight. And Max had to admit that watching Jasmine without her complete

knowledge was a big turn-on.

Jasmine replied back: All's well Maxie. Productivity exercise coming up!

Max watched as Jasmine smiled again while looking to her phone. Her right foot twisted in a nervous pivot and she texted again: OMG Beth would kill me if she knew Terry was here.... Just our secret, ok!

Max texted back: Just our secret! Say hi to Terry!

Max watched as she read the message and typed a reply:  

But the reality is that Max was having a bit of a breakdown. To help him resolve the urgency of the situation he asked himself, "If you didn't know Jasmine, but were given an opportunity to watch her in a private moment, would you take it?" The answer was a resounding yes. Jasmine was so hot, and watching her drama unfold sounded sensual and sexy. It would be titillating to watch her interact with another man. Max thought perhaps there might even be an accidental and awkward workplace kiss if Terry found the nerve. Regardless of what exactly was about to happen, this memory and this feeling of humiliation would last a lifetime.

And with that Terry, the man of the hour, made his triumphant return. And Max watched Jasmine admiring the view as she called to him on the spiral staircase. "All the girls from the swimming-pool party said Terry is so hot with his shirt off!" Jasmine giggled inferring that Terry had a gaggle of young admirers.

Terry laughed at the joke, "I think I know what you're talking about. There were about two hundred of us at the pool. Not sure how they could have picked me out of the crowd."

"Trust me. They found you. Now... why don't you take your shirt off, and let me come to my own conclusion" said Jasmine. "Come on. Off with it! I'll decide for myself. This is part of the exercise!"

Terry was turned on by the innuendo. He loved the challenge that Jasmine was presenting. "What would it take to seduce her into something physical?" he wondered. He knew Jasmine wasn't a push-over and that he would have to use all his charm if his objective was to win her affection. Taking his shirt off in compliance with her instructions would be a step in the right direction.

Walking to the middle of the room Terry didn't make any bones about it, pulling his shirt over his head, exposing his broad chest, and striking abs. Max could tell Jasmine was a little shell-shocked by virtue of her gaze. It was no secret that Jasmine could fawn over a good-looking man.

Now it was Terry's turn to put Jasmine on the spot. "So, Jasmine. Shirt's off. What do you think?"

Jasmine pursed her lips demurely taking in the view, "Pretty good."

"It's productive for the two of us to break down another workplace barrier" she added with a smile.

"We should both feel comfortable around one another no matter what the circumstance" Terry contributed.

Still enjoying the view of Terry's trim, athletic body, Jasmine continued, "I'll repeat some of the things I heard about you the past few weeks."

"Umm, ok, this should be good" said Terry taking a big gulp from his drink.

"Terry is so hot!"

"I would let Terry do anything he wants to me"

"I saw Terry with his shirt off and I nearly fainted." said Jasmine teasingly quoting his admirers.

"I think I heard that one after the famous swimming-pool event. Did you guys play water-polo by the way?" asked Jasmine.

"We did play, and it was a lot of fun"

"You scored some goals right? Got that report four times" said Jasmine laughing.

"One of my favorite lines came from this evening. Someone said, "I want him to walk in on me naked""

"Oh boy, who said that one?"

"Priscilla, and she's only nineteen, so you better watch your step around her"

"But someone else really liked the idea as well. Do you want to know who? I shouldn't tell you but it was Beth. She has a fantasy of you doing an inspection and finding her... in a vulnerable state of affairs"

"Oops" said Terry smirking.

"Ooops" repeated Jasmine. "It had something to do with her towel pulling away"

"Oh boy" said Terry, blushing.

"She then said that she would struggle to pick it up"

This got a laugh out of Jasmine and had the effect of making Terry laugh too. It was also kind of hot that they were talking about sexualized nudity in a round-about-way.

1...34567...30