All Comments on 'The Society'

by Barno

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sooo...

They're a racist society that is essentially capable, nah, willing, to put young people into slavery and try to brainwash them.

While probably a hot concept to some, I don't find it alluring at all.

jonathan8739jonathan8739over 11 years ago

I liked it, great start, hope you continue.

Your other stories are amazing too.

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

great writing and story, absolutely NOT your typical kidnapped and forced to be a fem sissy.......i am thinking this is a masterpiece in the works......i hope there are many more chapters to come...and to come asap soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is my fantasy

This story is very well written and captures my strongest fantasy exactly. i wish i would be turned into a beautiful sissy slut ready to please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait for the next installment!

Extremely well written with a nicely done conversion. I loved all the seductions taken place, it really made the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

i so enjoy these types of stories it kept my interest the stories follows will and read will

Hugs

ana

[CC]

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Gotme hot from the first word and kept me going all the way through ... these hot femdom fantasies are my favorite ... what a turnon ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

It took me a good while to read through this story. I couldn't read more than a few sentences at a time before I came. Please continue this as soon as possible, best story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

Oh my god! This is the best thing EVER! Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Society

I loved this story and would love to be Carey!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

thank you for a wonderful story that the victim was willing to enter the life and not out right beaten bloody to submit. please keep writing these kind of lovely and loving

stories.

Andria1669Andria1669about 11 years ago
If only

If only such a society existed and I was a little younger. Makes me kinda sad honestly, great story please write more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wonderful

loved the affectionate nature of the control and the mind-control & modification aspects....hope you continue with this story as it's fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

One of my favorite fantasies is getting our bodies completely oiled up and start fucking a very strong very muscular woman and while I am inside her have her lock my legs up with her larger more powerful legs and then have a very strong muscular (perhaps bodybuilder) Shemale fuck me. I am always fantasizing about being able to fuck someone while I am getting my ass fucked.

This story is one of the few times I have come across my favorite fantasy in print...AWESOME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Baloney

Should have left immediately and the rest of this junk would not have happened.

BazzzBazzzabout 11 years ago
I've seen more useful comments Mr. Baloney

What kind of mouthbreather comes up with a comment stating that the charactor should have left right away and the rest of the story wouldn't have happened? I believe that you may have missed the whole point of the story...by a country mile.

In a related matter, if you never came onto this site you would have never read this story and thus we would have been spared your meatheaded attitude. Let's have you concentrate on doing this from now on and everything will be just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
disappointed

a good story but felt it ended to suddenly. Im finding myself wondering what else they do to him and does Jill ever do anything with him i hope you add another chapter to this story or write a sequal to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Mr Bazzzzzzzz

You're clearly an idiot. The story was full of implausible, illogical and unbelievable situations. In the first place I don't believe for a second that when he saw her estate that he would do anything but turn around and go home. Too intimidating for him. But it's a fictional story right? So let's ignore that issue. When she dropped her dress, that was his second clue to leave. And when she supposedly held him down? I'm still laughing at that improbability. Young guys panicking? A simple head butt to break her nose and he'd be up and gone. And if that wasn't enough of an opportunity to leave, when they get him up to walk him into the room, simply push them away and leave. What are they amazons? Two women are going to overpower a young man that's jacked up on fear adrenaline? Not likely. The ring around his cock is removed with a simple tool. And as I said before the rest was bullshit and poorly written at that. That's why the author never continued. This chapter was bad enough.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Where are his friends?

Or his work associates? Doesn't anyone wonder where he is? And the minute he gets loose, he's going straight to the Police. Kidnapping, illegal restraint, assault and battery and rape are just a few of the charges. I hope the women enjoy their jail time. They aren't any female lead societies behind bars.

BazzzBazzzover 10 years ago
Working out some unresolved aggression fellas?

I can't believe you guys. You don't have anything better to do than write stupid comments regarding a FICTIONAL story. Come on, you guys have more self esteem than that. Anonymous you're out of bullets right from the get go, writing an insult which basically states "Hey I've got nothing intelligent to write so i'm just going to call the writer an insulting name.". Anything you have to write after that is just nonsensical dribble.

Over The Falls at least you had the guts to leave your name, maybe not the desire to differentiate this story of complete fantasy from a presidential biography but still you did show me something. That is until I read that in your view as soon as the charactor gets loose he's going to the police and then you list a bunch of charges that the women will be brought up on. Again, this is fantasy and a story about submission. That means at one point or another he doesn't want to go to the police. HE LIKES WHAT"S HAPPENING TO HIM.

We come here to write stories about complete fantasy and not to be criticized by people looking to get some sort of past bad experience out of their system after their boss has kicked them around all day. We're not really appropriate targets for your anger. Take a karate class or something to alleviate things before coming on here. This is where you're supposed to relax.. Remember no one here claims to be Ernest hemingway and you guys certainly aren't the literary world's version of Roger Ebert. Although Anonymous maybe you are. I've heard that he could be quite the douche bag. Sorry had to hit you back moron.

BazzzBazzzabout 8 years ago
Sooo...

This isn't a racist Society but one made out of dominance and submission. And yes, as it seems, this is exciting to more than just some people. If you read all of the positive emails I receive from very satisfied readers you would know this.

It's too bad that you don't find this alluring, yet you read it just the same. I hope that you didn't spew too much cum on your clothes when you orgasmed.

MajesticJMajesticJabout 8 years ago
Own it!

I find it curious you would write a story with incredibly racist elements and then deny that it's racist. Are you in denial or something? The sad thing is that the story would have worked perfectly well without the racial component. It's actually a pretty hot story otherwise but it's hard to enjoy it the way it deserves.

RavynDiSelRavynDiSelover 7 years ago
Wellll

I liked the story and I believe the use of those of African and Latin descent as Studs, was meant to convey that they are commonly portrayed to be well endowed. I'm far from racist and didn't consider it racist at all. But everyone is entitled to their opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
White Boys

We only have white boys as sissys . If that is not racist I do not know what is. There are plenty of other races that would love this. Definition of Discrimination.

xploring96xploring96almost 7 years ago
Luckiest man in the world

I can think of nothing better than to serve dominant Women, hung black men and sexy trannies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well, managed to read this until the end. Don’t know how, as I felt sick at times.

Quite revolting is probably the politest way to put it. One thing for sure, I won’t be reading your stories any more. Shame as you are a fairly good writer but that isn’t enough to stop me vomiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rape stories should be in the Non-Consent category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a work of fiction i am amazed and inspired.

Many times ive fantisized or daydreamed about similar situations.

I long to belong to 'The Society'

Janrene3Janrene3over 2 years ago

Im` going to stop reading the next chapters.

I thought I could do it, but I guess rape just dosn`t do it for me…even in a (hopefully) fictitious story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The hottest, most creative and extraordinarily well written work of erotic fiction I have ever read. Good stories transport you into the page. Great stories make you become one of the characters. And from the beginning, you made me ache to be the protagonist, Carey. Please, dont stop.

M_R_M_R_over 1 year ago

Stopped reading at the rape. One star - though I'd have given it less if I could.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please for the love of God properly tag your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous