The Society Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides," she continued, "that pig of a father of mine is a Justice of the Peace who presides over cases in the Court of Petty Sessions. It's such a male dominated society there's no way any of my father's friends as fellow Justices of the Peace will let anything happen to my father or his servants."

The other Women let the subject drop but secretly were concerned over Susanna's state of mind.

In a short space of time, the 2 Faversham Women noticed a remarkable change come over Susanna. After the third day of her visit, the 2 Ladies noticed that Susanna seemed more excited than they had seen her on her arrival.

They said nothing at the time, but just over a week later, at dinner when it was just the 3 of them, both Stephanie and her mother could not help but notice that Susanna was positively glowing.

Lady Kathryn decided to broach the subject.

"My dear Susanna," Lady Kathryn began, "when you arrived here a little over a week ago, both Stephanie and I were most concerned about your welfare after the horrible ordeal you'd been through, weren't we, Stephanie?"

"Yes, Mama," replied Stephanie.

Lady Kathryn continued, "But now, my dear child, you seem to be out of your skin with happiness, doesn't she, Stephanie?"

"Yes, Mama," again Stephanie solemnly replied.

"Well yes, Lady Kathryn, I was rather low until I came here and had a life changing experience."

Susanna then spent the next half an hour or so explaining every detail of her first exposure to Pauline and her activities with George and her own recent experience as a full participant.

She concluded by saying, "I am so sorry I shocked you, Lady Kathryn and Stephanie, but I can't help myself. I am sorry you have had to hear that George pays for the privilege of being treated like this by Women. But he is a man and I just think it is every Woman's right to treat men like that and show who is truly dominant.

Both Lady Kathryn and her daughter had sat impassively listening to every word. Finally, Lady Kathryn spoke.

"My dear, you may be surprised to hear that I simply cannot agree with you more. Men are such pigs and deserve to be treated exactly as you have described no matter who they are. I am so very pleased to hear that George has regularly been getting such treatment.

Lady Kathryn then told her own story of being treated shamefully by her own husband from the outset of their marriage. He had a large penis which he loved to use to dominate her by shoving it into all her orifices anytime he pleased and he insisted numerous times each week of fisting her vagina and anus, usually simultaneously.

What really upset her daughter and Susanna was hearing of the humiliating and cruel acts Lady Kathryn was forced to endure and perform weekly. Lady Kathryn could barely get the words out, but she managed to describe the cruelty she suffered (having her breasts, buttocks and vulva whipped, caned and thrashed mercilessly) and the acts she was forced to perform, acts she found completely disgusting such as him pissing into her mouth and ensuring she swallowed it all and making her lick his arsehole clean which were both daily tasks for her.

In an equally shocking revelation, Stephanie revealed that from the time she was 18, her father had regularly made her suck his penis and swallow all his cum as well as licking his arsehole and he also thrust his fingers and his hands up her vagina and anus.

With that, all 3 Women broke down in tears and hugged each other passionately. Lady Kathryn and Stephanie hugged each other especially closely and apologised to each other for not knowing of the other's misfortune at the hands of Sir Augustus, the First Earl of Faversham, and doing something to stop it.

"He may have been my father," said Stephanie, "but I'm so glad the old bastard is dead."

"The only good thing that monster ever did," agreed Lady Kathryn, "was to die leaving us quite well off."

At last, after composing themselves, Susanna spoke for all of them when she said:

"As God is my witness, I'll never be treated badly by a man again. I'll make sure men pay very painfully for their treatment of Women."

End of Chapter 2

THE SOCIETY

CHAPTER 3

THE FIRST SOCIETY EVENT

Preparations are made for the first Society event

Soon Susanna's thoughts were to be transformed into action.

At Susanna's insistence, Pauline was invited to meet the Lady Kathryn and Stephanie the next day. Although she was extremely reluctant to do so, Susanna convinced Pauline that she had nothing to fear from them.

"So, you're the young Woman who's been torturing my son's privates and thrashing his backside are you?" asked Lady Kathryn as soon as she had been introduced to Pauline.

"I'm so sorry, Milady, please forgive me," answered Pauline, "but as I explained to Miss Susanna, he pays me to do it to him."

"I don't think forgiveness comes into it," replied Lady Kathryn. "Don't you believe that men deserve to be treated that way?"

A little unsure of what was happening, Pauline replied, "Well I very much enjoy doing what I do to them, and I do think Women deserve to be able to do it to them."

"Well, my dear, it's agreed then," said Lady Kathryn. "We totally agree with what you are doing and, as I said, it is not a question of you seeking our forgiveness, but rather it is we who owe you our most sincere and heartfelt thanks for showing us how Female Dominance can be achieved, don't we Stephanie?"

"Oh yes we do, Mama," Stephanie replied eagerly.

The Ladies got on famously after that. Susanna suggested that Kathryn, as she had insisted she be called by her new dear Lady friends, and Stephanie attend George's next session with Pauline and Susanna.

"Well, I would like to make a male suffer for what my pig of a husband made me do everyday of our marriage and for his violations of my poor Stephanie," said Kathryn, "but I am concerned that it may not be right for me or Stephanie to do things to George. I think perhaps we'll just watch, won't we Stephanie?"

"Yes, Mama," answered Stephanie dejectedly, quite upset to hear that she would not get to hurt her brother.

"Well, we are all adults here, so it really isn't a problem," replied Susanna, "But I do understand your concerns, Kathryn. Let me think..."

It did not take Susanna to come up with a solution which was in fact the genesis of The Society.

"I've got it," Susanna soon said. "Pauline, my dear, could you get some of the other young gentlemen who you deal with to come here to Faversham House? And Kathryn, what about that reception room on the ground floor that is closed up? Could we turn it into our area where we can dominate men?

'Yes, I think I can arrange it," replied Pauline.

"And I don't see why we can't open up that reception room up like you suggest, Susanna," replied an equally positive Kathryn. "But it is a large area, it takes well over 100 people with comfort."

"Don't worry, Kathryn," replied Susanna, "We can start off small, but eventually we'll have our little Ladies' Society filling up that room."

Susanna went to work organising her little event with the enthusiastic help of the other Ladies.

Just before the event, Kathryn had a change of heart. She spoke to Susanna:

"Now, Susanna, my dear, I know you have arranged things to respect our concerns about Stephanie and I doing things to George," said Kathryn.

"Indeed, I do, Kathryn," Susanna answered. "I fully respect your and Stephanie's desire not to partake

"Well - I've been thinking about that," Kathryn continued. "You're right when you say we're all adults and, frankly, the way that boy was always the apple of that disgusting father of his eye, I'm all for giving him a good seeing to. I think the same applies to Stephanie. You don't mind, do you Stephanie?"

"Oh no, Mama," replied Stephanie, excitedly clapping her hands in joy at the thought of now being able to hurt her brother.

"Very well," said Susanna, "I'll see what we can arrange down the track," throwing the others off the scent because now she intended to have George at the inaugural party.

The Society's first event

The first meeting got underway a few weeks later. By then, the reception room had been transformed. At one end, a slightly raised platform had been constructed to form a little stage. Various devices had been installed such as the padded sawhorses and some St Andrews's crosses as well as various benches and a pulley was even affixed to the ceiling. When the day got underway, the stage was not visible as a curtain had been drawn across.

A series of comfortable chairs and lounges had also been placed in the room for an audience to occupy.

An outside observer, looking back in time to this event in the mid-1960s, would be forgiven for remarking on what a tremendously beautiful group of Women had gathered for this event.

In the centre of the row of comfy chairs right in front of the stage sat Kathryn while to her right sat Stephanie. Both the Ladies were dressed in loose fitting coats which had long sleeves and were floor length and buttoned all the way up at the front. Although not terribly fashionable, the coats were smart enough. That they were temporary coverings could be discerned as the Ladies sat cross legged in their comfy armchairs. Despite their length, the coats could not cover the highly polished high heeled boots both Kathryn and Stephanie were wearing. On their hands they had black kid gloves which came to their wrists.

Also present, and what was to become a feature of The Society events, were the female staff. During the planning for this event, the Ladies had discussed how the issue of the household staff was going to be dealt with. The consensus was that all the Women in the household, staff included, for the purposes of such events, were superior to any males, no matter who or how important the males were.

To avoid any problems, the 2 male staff would be given the day off and told not to return until the next day. It was also decided that the male staff would be gradually replaced over time by female staff.

The housekeeper, Mrs Corbett, a slim very attractive woman in her early forties, was there, as was Cook, Mrs Duncan, an equally attractive Woman of 50. They had been invited to occupy the seats on either side of Kathryn and her daughter, Stephanie.

Also present were the 2 young chambermaids, Violet and Emily, both very pretty young girls of 18. They stood together at the side, ready to serve refreshments to the Ladies. Unbeknown to them, they were destined to attend many more of these events, but this was the last time they would be required to serve.

All the Women were quite excited as they heard movement going on behind the curtains. Obviously, Kathryn and Stephanie had some idea of what was going to happen, but the staff had no idea. They had merely been told by Kathryn that they were going to see something like they had never seen before but that it was going to become a normal part of the household from now on.

The excitement arose, as Susanna, dressed in a tight fitting white blouse with the buttons undone so Susanna's ample cleavage was very openly, tight fitting black riding breeches and highly polished knee length high heeled boots and wearing black kid leather gloves buttoned at the wrist, appeared from behind the curtains.

"Ladies of Faversham House," she began, "Today marks the start of a new era in this household. In time, it will be a new era in hundreds of households like this all around the country."

"Today our Ladies' Society begins to show that we Women are in charge, we make the rules and men will be put in their place as creatures to serve our needs and to do our bidding."

"From now on, when The Society is in session, men are inferior to us, and we can treat them how we like. Like the animals they are, they need very strong discipline and we Women will give it to them."

Violet and Emily tried hard to stifle giggles when they heard the bit about disciplining the men. Mrs Corbett and Mrs Duncan were not sure what to think but glared at the 2 young girls as the 2 older Women heard the younger Women's giggles.

"Everything you see in here remains in the strictest of confidence and must not be discussed outside this room. Do I have your agreement?" asked Susanna.

All the Women signified their agreement to these terms.

"And now," Susanna concluded her opening remarks, "on with the show."

With that, she and Pauline, who was dressed identically to Susanna, pulled open the curtains and were instantly greeted with loud gasps from all the Women in the audience.

Lined up on the stage, were 4 young men, all completely naked. All were in a very compromising position. Each male was on all fours with his arse thrust up high in the air and his legs widely spread with his head on the ground. Each of the arses was pointing straight at the audience and with the way each of the males' legs were spread, all the Ladies had a very clear view of the dangling cocks and balls.

And they had a lot to see because each of the males appeared very well endowed. The Ladies' view was made even more explicit because each male had his hands on his arse cheeks pulling them wide apart so each of the Ladies had a completely uninterrupted view of each of the men's arseholes as well.

At this stage, the men had hoods over their heads, so they were not yet recognisable.

What attracted the Women's view in particular, was that one of the males was a young African man. His very thick and very long penis was dangling down between his legs almost touching the ground. It was at least 8" long in its flaccid state. This huge cock was joined by the biggest, blackest set of low hanging balls any of the Women had seen.

Sensing all the Women's eyes focusing on the big black cock and balls, Pauline said:

"Susanna and I thought you'd like this nigger here," as she went over and gave his big set of cock and balls an almighty whack with her riding crop which elicited a loud squeal from him.

All the Women gasped at seeing that treatment meted out to the young African man.

"Oh my Lord," squealed Violet in delight, unable to contain herself, "I can't believe it. Would you just look at the size of that big fuckin' black cock and balls on that fuckin' nigger."

"Don't be so vulgar, Violet," rebuked Mrs Corbett.

"Sorry, Mrs Corbett," replied a suddenly downcast Violet.

"It's quiet alright, Mrs Corbett," replied Kathryn, "young Violet is just excited at what she's seeing. I must say I myself am very much enjoying looking at that fucking nigger's great big fucking black cock and balls as Violet so accurately describes it.

"And we use that language to humiliate these men in their own vulgar way of speaking - it's much worse for them that way. And the use of that racially insensitive term in no way represents what we Ladies stand for. This noble African man is in every way the equal of any white man. It's just part of the humiliation to use that term. Susanna has explained it to him, and he is quite aware that it does not represent we Ladies' view.

"Very well, Milady," said Mrs Corbett, somewhat taken aback at hearing Kathryn use such language. "It's just so unusual, that's all.

"Well, from now on, this is going to be very normal as we Ladies take charge in this house," explained Kathryn. Both Violet and Emily smiled very broadly as they heard that.

Susanna brought the attention of the Ladies quickly back to the stage by cracking her riding crop across the upturned buttocks of George who was the male nearest her, and which produced a loud cry from him

"You fucking disgusting pigs," Susanna chided the men. "Why aren't you fucking greeting the Ladies properly?"

With that, each of the men began clenching and unclenching his arsehole so the women were greeted by 4 arseholes winking at them.

All the Women, including the until now rather staid housekeeper, Mrs Corbett, burst into howls of laughter.

Amid peals of laughter, Mrs Duncan managed to express all the Women's thoughts when she explained, "Oh Lordy Lordy - that's the fucking funniest thing I've ever fucking seen. What complete fucking sluts those cunts are."

And she was right. On hearing the cook call the men sluts and cunts, George's excitement level grew as did his rather impressive cock.

Emily was the first to notice. "Look at the one nearest Miss Susanna," she cried out, "His fuckin' cock is getting hard."

All the Women smiled as they gazed at George's thickening cock. All the Ladies apart from Susanna and Pauline were completely unaware of George's presence.

"This is how you fix that," grinned Susanna. "Mistress Tara, shall We?"

"Of course, my dear Susanna," said Pauline as both women adopted the position for what they were going to demonstrate. Pauline held George's upper body while Susanna sat on George's upturned arse facing the audience.

With that, Susanna began raining a series of increasingly hard blows with her riding crop on George's now rather long fat cock and his big set of tender fleshy balls dangling in full view of his mother, sister and the female household staff. His stiffening prick and full testicles received equal attention. As the assault on his family jewels increased so did his yells. Eventually after some several minutes of energetic beating of his cock and balls, George's cock did soften somewhat.

After the cropping of George's genitals, Susanna and Pauline got up to the appreciative applause of the Ladies in the audience led by Kathryn.

"Well done, girls," said Kathryn, speaking for them all.

"That's the first time I have had the pleasure of witnessing a male having his cock and balls beaten, and I must say that I'm extremely excited. Well, that won't be the last time we see that sort of thing, will it, Stephanie?"

"Oh no, mama," replied Stephanie, very enthusiastically.

Like all the women in the room, Stephanie was smiling widely. Both Ladies still had no idea they had just got excited witnessing their son and brother receive such a thrashing of his prominently displayed cock and balls.

Pauline took up the show now.

"The position these sluts are in is known as 'Inspection Position' or simply Position 1'. There are a number of positions we can put these lowlifes in and if they don't react quickly enough when the position is called, then they are severely punished. You can see this position allows for a very intimate inspection," Pauline explained.

The Ladies nodded knowingly on getting this explanation.

"Watch what happens when I call the next position," Pauline continued.

"Position 2," called Pauline.

In a flash, each man brought his hands and arms down from holding his arse cheeks apart and crossed them over in front of him and then he rested his forehead on his crossed over forearms which rested on the ground.

"Not much of a change," Pauline explained. "The sluts are still well displayed but it is more comfortable for them so they can stay in the position longer. Remember, we still have to think of these little fuckers' welfare. If we do that, they don't break and we can play with them for much longer," Pauline said.

"And this is one of the positions which is really suited to one of my favourite activities - ball kicking," grinned Pauline.

"Gosh," gasped Emily, somewhat incredulously, "do you really kick these fuckin' sluts in their fuckin' balls?"

"Fucking hell yeah," replied Pauline. "In fact, there isn't much we don't fucking do to hurt these fucking little sluts."

"Can you do that now?" asked an extremely excited Stephanie.

"Mmmmm, yes - we're just about to start," replied Pauline.

Pauline and Susanna then took it in turns to explain the basics of ball kicking to the attentive Ladies.