The Society Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They explained the techniques for causing maximum pain (using the toes directly into the balls and driving them up into the pelvis) to the less painful toe action pushing the balls away to the more usual technique of using the instep to drive the balls into the pelvis and lastly the method of using the instep to kick the balls forward.

They explained how the more extreme the technique the shorter time the slave could last out. All the while, Pauline and Susanna were giving practical demonstrations using the African's large black scrotum as their target.

"Now then," said Susanna. "Ladies need to practice this technique constantly. They need to practice their kicking style and they also need to practice on different sets of balls in order to perfect their skills. Plus, it's just so much fun and relaxation to boot little fuckers like these in the balls." Everyone giggled at that comment.

"So, what we are going to do is, practice each of the 4 kicking methods we explained," Pauline advised. "All of us in the room will practice giving 10 kicks with each foot in each of the 4 methods. You can each choose which of these dirty fuckers you give your 80 kicks to. If you feel up to it, you can go again with another of the sluts or all of them if you're really up for it."

"My goodness, if we all give the same fucking little slut 80 fucking kicks, the little fucker will get 640 fucking kicks," remarked Mrs Duncan. "Will the fucking little cunt be able to fucking take it?"

"Oh, all these fucking little cunts will take it alright," replied Pauline.

"These are my best fucking sluts. They have fucking balls of steel."

"In fact," she said, walking over to George and giving him a fearfully hard smack with her crop directly on his dangling ball sac, "this filthy fucker here took 2,000 fucking kicks in one non-stop session once."

All the audience gasped on hearing that but had to giggle on hearing George's yelp.

Pauline then proceeded to give her quota of kicks using the opportunity again to demonstrate the technique for the different types of kicks to an enthralled audience. She stopped and explained and demonstrated in slow motion how to do the kicks, where to aim and how to adjust the intensity of the kick. She started off on the African boy, whose groans became progressively louder as the kicking continued.

The Ladies loved watching the kicking up close and they all commented they particularly loved hearing the thwacking sound that was made as a boot struck the balls.

When Pauline had gone down the line and given each of the little sluts 80 kicks each, it was Kathryn's turn.

All the women present were impressed when both Kathryn and Stephanie took off their outer coats to reveal they were dressed in the garb of The Society - tight fitting short sleeve white blouse, tight black riding breeches, highly polished knee length high heeled boots and black kid leather gloves.

Kathryn went up and down the line tapping each set of dangling balls with her foot before she selected the big low hanging, very full black scrotum of the African boy to give her kicks to, gleefully saying, "I think I'll have my first practice on these big fucking nigger balls."'

She was quite tentative at first and her kicks were not all that hard or accurate. But she was clearly enjoying herself. By the time she got to her last 10 kicks on the African boy, she was really on target and the poor boy started to squeal a bit as Kathryn energetically warmed to her task laughing quite uproariously as each of her kicks hit home and a loud grunt or squeal emanated from the African boy.

After she had finished with the now sweating and heavily panting African boy, Kathryn hesitated.

"I was going to stop after one but kicking that big fucking nigger's balls has really got me going. Although I'm a bit tired, I really want to kick another fucking set of balls.

"This one on the end," said Kathryn, unknowingly indicating her son George, "It looks like his fucking balls are getting a bit swollen from the treatment he has been getting. I assume his balls are fucking sore and if I were to give him a fucking hard set of kicks that would be worse for him. I mean it would cause him a lot of fucking pain."

"Yes, indeed," replied Susanna, "it will be extra fucking painful for him, more so than the others. So, if you want to cause maximum fucking pain, this is the little fucker who'll suffer the most fucking pain." She smiled to herself at the delightful thought of seeing her dear friend Kathryn unknowingly cause great pain to her own son by kicking his balls.

At that stage, Kathryn did not know she was going to be kicking her own son's balls. But she was very content knowing she was going to be really hurting this boy.

"Great," giggled Kathryn, "I really fucking want to cause this little fucker a huge fucking amount of pain to his fucking slut balls."

Kathryn earnestly set about having another good practice of her newfound skills. All her kicks struck home flush on George's balls as she tried to kick as hard as she could knowing this would be terribly painful for him.

The Ladies watching loved seeing this little slut suffer. And suffer he did. George did his best, but his squeals became louder. The assembled Ladies grew more and more excited. They shouted out encouragement to Kathryn.

"Slam those fucking balls as hard as you fucking can, Mama. Give the little fucker what's for" yelled Stephanie.

"Go on, Milady, kick the fuckin' little cunt's fuckin' balls right up into his fuckin' throat so he fuckin' chokes on 'em," added Violet.

Everybody, including Kathryn, broke up in peals of laughter at hearing Violet's contribution.

Between all her laughing, Kathryn managed to say, "Very well said, Violet. And yes, I will fucking try to ram this fucking little cunt's fucking balls right up into his fucking throat." That brought another fit of laughter from the audience.

Kathryn saved her hardest kicks for her last 10. These were the most painful ones where the toes of her boots drove George's balls hard up into his pelvis. She gleefully kicked George's balls as hard as she could. The loud "THWACK" that her boot made as it drove into George's by now increasingly tender balls brought loud giggles from the audience. Unfortunately, George's squeals in response were ear piercing.

Kathryn just couldn't restrain herself. "Oh do shut the fuck up you pathetic fucking little cunt," she admonished him as the last 3 she gave him were so hard she actually lifted George up in the air.

When she finished, she was surrounded by the Ladies who congratulated her wholeheartedly. George slumped weakly to the ground. Seeing this, Susanna went over to him, grabbed his aching balls, squeezed them as hard as she could and hauled him back up into position by his balls and reminding him that he hadn't been given permission to change positions. A solid punch to those tender balls served to reinforce the point.

"That felt wonderful," said Kathryn, positively glowing from the experience. "I can't wait to do it again."

"Believe me, there will be plenty of time for that in the future," remarked Susanna. "Now, who's next? Stephanie, I think."

"Oh, yes please," enthused Stephanie.

Like her mother, Stephanie took some time to get into stride. She too had chosen the African boy to go first and relished giving the now quite swollen and therefore now huge set of black balls a good kicking.

As a young fit girl, Stephanie was able to dish out a full set of kicks to each of the arrayed sluts. By the time she got to her brother (unbeknown to her of course), she was so enthusiastic and excited.

After one particularly vigorous kick, poor George screamed his lungs out he was in so much pain. He was actually sobbing as well, which all the audience noted. His sister showed no sympathy.

"Come on you fucking little cunt. Don't be such a fucking sissy boy. Fucking take it like a man," Stephanie sneered.

Almost immediately, Stephanie resumed her kicking. Once again, George was on the receiving end of a fearful barrage of kicks from his very happy sister as she confidently finished her quota of kicks.

The staff then took it in turns to perform their kicks. The staid Mrs Corbett really let her hair down and although Mrs Duncan struggled to finish her set, she did take delight in making sure she gave 80 very accurate kicks.

The highlight was the antics of Violet and Emily. They performed a double act by standing side by side and dishing out their kicks in turn. In that way, each male received 160 quick fire quicks. The screams and tears were certainly accentuated during this performance, much to the delight of the Ladies.

By the end, the 2 middle males in the row soon had caught up and were groaning as they too started sporting very red and swollen scrotums. However, through clever coaxing by suggesting which slave was likely to suffer the most pain, Susanna and Pauline had ensured that each Lady present, including all the staff, had each delivered 80 kicks to George's balls. He really was in excruciating pain.

End of Chapter 3

THE SOCIETY

CHAPTER 4

THE LADIES MEET THE SLAVES CLOSE UP

The slaves are introduced to the Ladies

"Before we continue our show," said Susanna, "I think these fucking little cunts need to introduce themselves properly, don't you, Ladies?"

"Yes," came the resounding answer from all the Women accompanied by much excited clapping.

Susanna went over to the African boy, whacked him hard across his arse and said, "You first."

He kneeled up, was then raised to a standing position and led by Susanna and Pauline to stand at a pre-marked spot right at the centre of the audience only about a metre right in front of Kathryn and Stephanie. The other Ladies positioned themselves around so they too were only a little over a metre away from the tall black man.

"Display," called Pauline.

With that the African began a series of poses flexing his arm and leg muscles as well as his chest and back muscles. As he did so, he turned himself through 3600 so the Ladies could get a close up look at every square inch of him. The Ladies gasped when one pose involved him bending forward facing away from them and pulling his arse cheeks apart so that all the Ladies could get a very close up view of the dark arsehole which had been winking at them earlier.

While he was a handsome muscular and tall man, the Ladies only had eyes for what hung between his legs. They had got a pretty good view previously but here it was just in front of their eyes. Like the others, he was hairless below the neck which only served to enhance his long thick black cock and meaty black balls. His cock in its flaccid state hung at least 8".

This time Emily spoke for all the Ladies when she said, "Ain't that fuckin' nigger got one great big fuckin' black cock, Milady?"

This time she was not reproached, but instead got the rather flushed nods of approval from all the other Women in the audience.

"Yes indeed, Emily," replied Kathryn, "it sure is a fucking big nigger cock alright."

The Ladies were stunned when they heard Pauline say, "You haven't seen anything yet. Slave - full display."

With that, the African boy stood even closer to the Ladies and commenced a swaying action with his hips going side to side. This had the effect of causing his rather large penis to flop back and forth from side to side slapping his upper thighs with a loud slapping sound each time.

The Ladies were mesmerised as slowly and surely, only mere inches from each of their faces, the slave's black cock grew to full erection. Later, during the games they played with the slaves, the Ladies would be amazed to find that the African had an 11" long and 2 1/2" thick cock when fully hard.

"Emily isn't correct, I'm afraid," said a very excited Mrs Corbett, now completely rid of any inhibitions, "that's not a fucking big nigger cock - it's fucking monster nigger cock."

The Ladies all laughed hysterically at that comment.

Then, Pauline called, "Slave - introduce yourself."

"My name is Joseph Buthzemi of the Zulu Nation," said the African boy, removing his head cover. "I have been studying law here in London before going back to lead my tribe in Natal, South Africa. I am here to be used in whatever way you delightful Ladies wish."

Joseph was a truly magnificent specimen - tall, good looking, muscular and blessed with a really big cock and balls.

The middle 2 slaves were then called upon to perform exactly the same routine in turn. The first slave turned out to be the Hon Norton Smythe, the son of an important banking family. He too was a fine looking male and sported a rather thick 9" penis when hard.

The next slave went through the same routine to end up displaying another thick cock, only slightly smaller than young Smyth's cock, this time later measured at 8 1/2". The young man turned out to be David Pendlebury, the heir apparent to a prominent industrial family from the Midlands.

George's life changes forever

Lastly, it was George's turn. He went through the same routine as the others. Although in obvious pain, he still managed to produce a fine erection which the female staff later excitedly measured at 9 1/2" long and 2" thick.

As soon as George removed his head cover, all the Ladies were stunned as they realised quite quickly that they had all just been kicking the "man of the house" right in his balls.

"Susanna, you little tricker," said Kathryn, "I had no idea George would be here today."

"No," said Susanna, "that was my little surprise. I knew if you had knowledge that George was in the lineup, that you would have been apprehensive. But without that knowledge, you and Stephanie would be free to enjoy kicking him. How do you feel?"

"Well, I must say I've never felt so excited," said Kathryn. "I really enjoyed kicking George in the balls and causing him pain. While he's a good boy, the little cunt was very close to his father and that alone justifies me punishing him."

"What about you, Stephanie?" asked Susanna.

"I feel just like Mama. I've never had so much fun. And knowing that I've been able to really hurt my brother by giving him a good ball kicking makes me so happy," replied Stephanie.

With Kathryn's bidding, Susanna then proceeded to outline how the household would operate from now on. The Women would be in charge and all males must obey anything required of them by any Woman in the house. That of course included the female staff. On certain occasions, when The Society was not involved, the Women would allow the males to conform to the role usually followed by them in the community. Otherwise, males were required to be nude at all times and perform the tasks the Women demanded. The Women were to maintain the strictest of confidence about this new Society household and never discuss it outside the membership of the Society.

Emily was first to ask a question. "Does that mean Violet and I can order his Lordship around?"

"But of course, Emily," answered Kathryn, "All the female staff can do what they like to him. And he is to be called degrading names. In fact, you all did very well with that when You were kicking him in the balls before," she laughed.

"Oh, thank You very much, Milady," the very happy young chambermaid Emily replied.

"Well, you miserable fuckin' piece of shit," said a very bold young Emily addressing George, "you've been such a fuckin' cunt to all us staff from time to time, that we Ladies are going to have lots of fun making you fuckin' pay us back, aren't we Ladies?"

Mrs Corbett, the Housekeeper, replied for all the Ladies when she said, "You are so fucking right there, Emily my girl, this fucking little cunt is going to fucking suffer alright." With that, Mrs Corbett strode over to George, grabbed him by the shoulders in order to brace herself and then kneed him as hard as she could in the balls.

With all the treatment he already had, George doubled over coughing, spluttering and screaming in pain. The Women in the room just burst out laughing. But taking the hint, both Emily and Violet as well as Mrs Duncan hauled George to a standing position, and each kneed him in the balls too before Mrs Corbett came back for a repeat performance. He really squealed the house down on suffering that treatment.

And so, the afternoon continued with all the men suffering great indignities, humiliation and pain at the hands of the very happy band of inaugural members of The Society.

The Society continued to flourish. By word of mouth, more and more of Kathryn's and Stephanie's friends were introduced to Female Domination.

Within the Faversham household, the Ladies were very much in charge. Soon the remaining few male staff were replaced with younger female employees. In an act designed to make up for past injustices, George was made to perform a particular daily task. Before he left the house each day, George was to ensure that he had drunk all his mother's, sister's, Susanna's and each of the 6 female's staff's piss and he had to lick each of their arseholes clean.

End of Chapter 4

End of Part 1