The Society Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-y-y-yes, Mistress," George was able to squeal.

'Why, thank you, George," Mistress Tara replied in a very sugary sweet way.

"That's very nice of you to say I can punch your balls. I don't mind if I do give you a few punches."

She laughed out loudly as she proceeded to spend the next 90 seconds pounding her right fist squarely into George's by now almost pulverised balls.

George had almost passed out by the time Mistress Tara finished her punching practice having taken well over 150 full force punches to his by now very swollen and very purple balls. He hung limply over the padded horse.

Again, Mistress Tara proceeded to check to see that he was not suffering any permanent damage. She knew only too well to take these little sluts up to and just over their limits but preserve them for future use because the fun was in being able to use and abuse these male toys over and over again.

For Susanna, this was the most exciting day of her life. She was in a constant state of excitement as the punishments continued to be delivered to her friend's brother. The fact that she knew the person undergoing the punishment and it was such a humiliating series of punishments made it all the more special for Her. But most of all, seeing a male suffer pain and hear his very high-pitched screams of agony was what she enjoyed the best.

Mistress Tara was now unstrapping George from the horse. She eased him to his feet then started to walk him slowly to the big four poster bed where she was going to let him rest, when suddenly she stopped.

"You filthy little fucker," she yelled in his ear.

"You really are enjoying this far too much, you greedy cunt. We'll fucking see about that. Stand to attention right there. Hands on head and don't fucking move a muscle or utter a word," she finished her sentence.

The reason for this exclamation from Mistress Tara soon became apparent to Susanna as George assumed his position near the bed. Standing proud and completely rock hard erect was George's rather large penis. It was thick and pointing straight up towards the ceiling. Susanna gasped as she admired this beautiful specimen of masculinity. It stood at least 9" long, Susanna estimated (but later to be measured at 9 1/2") and was almost as thick as her wrist. It was a gorgeous deep pink in colour with the bulbous head a beautiful light purple in colour.

Although having suffered the indignity of taking a number of large cocks in all her holes, this was very comparable to the biggest pricks Susanna had ever seen. The fact that George's groin was completely hairless, as Susanna had noticed earlier, only served to make this appendage seem bigger. The other thing she noticed was that George had a circumcised prick.

George's big cock bounced wildly as Mistress Tara brought her first cane stroke down on it. Her stroke was at least as hard as the final ones she had meted out to George's now heavily bruised arse.

Although told to remain silent, George could not help but buckle slightly and start squealing like a dying pig again.

Mistress Tara quickly grabbed George by his hair and pulled him into a standing position and yelled at him:

"I - thought - that - I - fucking - said - not - to - fucking - move - or - make - a - fucking - sound," Mistress Tara said very slowly and sternly to George.

The reason for her slow way of speaking was that she accompanied each word with a full strength cane stroke to George's stiff cock.

Susanna was beside herself with excitement watching George's big cock being caned. She kept her eyes glued to the large piece of cock meat as it bounced up and down while it slowly started to resemble a tiger as dark purple stripes began to appear up and down the long shaft. She almost gave herself away by giggling rather loudly when one of Mistress Tara's strokes caught George right on the tip of his cock and he began danced around and squealing ever so loudly.

It was a losing battle. George could not stop moaning as his cock was ferociously beaten, so Mistress Tara kept caning it. But she too was losing. After about 50 strokes, George's huge very heavily bruised cock was still standing rampantly erect.

"You dirty fucking little slut," Mistress Tara said.

"You are completely incorrigible." Well, I guess the only thing now for you is the masturbation. Assume the position now, you fucking little whore."

Quickly, George did assume the position. This saw him lying on his back with his arse up in the air and him holding his legs back over his head. This way his oversized cock was pointing right at his face.

If that was not intriguing enough for Susanna, what Mistress Tara did next absolutely amazed and delighted Susanna. As George was positioning himself, Mistress Tara stripped off Her pinafore to be left wearing what was a much more tightly fitting white blouse than Susanna had realised.

But the amazement was because on her lower half, Mistress Tara was clad in a pair of tight fitting black riding breeches and a pair of highly polished knee length black riding boots. But even that paled into insignificance. Because, attached to a black leather harness strapped around her hips and through her legs was a black highly polished hard rubber device in the shape of the male phallus complete with testicles. This device was about the same size as George's package.

Mistress Tara moved into position behind George. She pulled his butt cheeks apart a little wider and then proceeded to drizzle quite a copious amount of her spit into George's now slightly open arsehole, then drizzled a significant amount of her spit on the shaft of her cock which she proceeded to rub up and down the shaft as if she were a male masturbating.

"Beg me for my cock, you snivelling little cunt," Mistress Tara commanded George.

"Please, please, Mistress Tara, I beg You, please fuck my arse and let me cum," came the earnest plea from George.

Susanna marvelled as Mistress Tara slowly fed the big rubber prick into George's arse accompanied by a series of grunts and groans from George until it was completely inside.

Mistress Tara then began to move it in an out of George's arse as she began to give him a thorough fucking. At the same time, she drizzled a bit more spit down on to George's rock-hard cock and then began rubbing his cock in time with her thrusts of her rubber cock into his arse.

Watching the scene with much amusement, Susanna couldn't be sure whether George's loud grunts and groans were as a result of the discomfort his arsehole was experiencing or the pleasure Mistress Tara was giving to his cock.

Susanna's thoughts were echoed by Mistress Tara who remarked to George:

"You're as happy as a pig in shit aren't you, my little fuck slut. Getting your arsehole stretched while I pleasure your tiny insignificant excuse for a dick."

Susanna had to smile at that last comment, because she could clearly see that Mistress Tara's hand wasn't even close to being able to go around that massive shaft and indeed looked extremely tiny itself as it jerked up and down George's very stiff cock.

Every so often George would plead for Mistress Tara to allow him to release his cum. Susanna could see how primed George was each time he made such a request - his cock was freely dribbling pre-cum and had grown to even more massive proportions. And each time Mistress Tara would laugh and refuse.

"I don't think so," she would say, while stopping her stroking and squeezing and pulling down on his balls to prevent ejaculation.

"I think your arse needs some more fucking."

Susanna loved that Mistress Tara was so totally in control of this naked male. She loved that Mistress Tara would alternately speed up her thrusting and stroking and then slow it down while denying George orgasm every time he begged for release.

Finally, on about the tenth request by George, Mistress Tara relented. She took one more massive thrust and remained impaled full length in George's arse while Her hand became a blur as she frenziedly stroked George's straining and massively engorged cock.

"You know what you have to do, don't you, my little cunt?" asked Mistress Tara.

"Yes, Mistress Tara," came George's reply as he opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue.

Suddenly, the dam burst. Susanna watched dumbfounded as a massive blast of cum spurted out of George's cock and flew straight into his open mouth. That was quickly followed by another and then another. George tried his best to swallow, but some spilled out of the side of his mouth and down his cheeks.

The cum just kept flowing. Burst after burst of it into his mouth. As George struggled to keep swallowing his own cum, Mistress Tara started to laugh out loud. As she was shaking in fits of laughter, her aiming of George's rapid cum shooting cock became more and more erratic which meant that when the cum shots finally subsided after at least a full dozen of them, George's face was entirely covered in cum.

"What a complete fucking slut, you look," sniggered Mistress Tara.

"But seeing you've been a very good little cunt today, I'll help you clean up."

With that, Mistress Tara began scooping up the cum in her fingers and feeding them to George for him to lick clean. That continued until his face was free from cum and George had consumed every drop of the huge load of cum he shot.

Mistress Tara then extracted the big cock out of George's arse. As she looked down at him, she commanded him:

"Finish the job, you fucking disgusting little cocksucker."

"At once, Mistress," came the reply.

Immediately, George rose to his knees and followed his orders. He spent the next five minutes lovingly licking, sucking and deep throating the big cock that had just been reaming out his arse. Susanna loved seeing George ordered to clean his own arse juices off Mistress Tara's big fat cock.

Then it was clear the play was over. Mistress Tara wrapped up in her arms and cuddled George very comfortingly as she helped him onto his bed.

"There, there, my brave little boy. You have done very well today. Nursey is very proud of you. And now Nursey is going to sooth your poor bruised body.

The now Nurse Tara then proceeded to get some creams from her case and then rub them ever so gently and thoroughly into the tender and bruised flesh of George's arse, arsehole and cock and balls.

Nurse Tara then tucked George into his bed, kissed him on the forehead and said:

"Now get some sleep, my good little boy and Nursey will see you again next week."

There was no reply, as George had already fallen fast asleep.

End of Chapter 1

THE SOCIETY

CHAPTER 2

THE SOCIETY IS FORMED

Susanna Molnarova learns about Female Domination

Nurse Tara then cleaned up all the play items, got dressed in her street clothes and let herself out of the room. She had only gone a few steps down the corridor when Susanna tapped her on the shoulder.

"Eeeeek," Tara squealed.

"May the saints preserve us, you really gave me a start, Miss. What are you doing here? I thought everyone was out" Tara said as she turned to see who it was that tapped her on the shoulder and saw Susanna.

"I am Susanna Molnarova, daughter of that pig Sir Radnic Molnar. I am staying with my friend, Stephanie Dunvagan. And who might you be and what are you doing here?"

"Pleased to make Your acquaintance, Miss. I am Pauline Longey. I am a friend of George, or his Lordship, I should say."

"We can both refer to him as George. But it's funny. George didn't say anything about entertaining female friends when we went out today," replied Susanna.

"Err...I'd better be going, before everyone else gets home," continued Pauline, in a rather flustered manner.

"What? Leave so soon, Pauline? I'm sure Lady Kathryn and Stephanie would love to see one of George's friends again and hear all about your visit and what you and George talked about and got up to."

"Errr....no, thank you, Miss. I haven't met the rest of George's family and I'm sure they're far too busy to meet me. I'd better go now," answered Pauline, becoming more and more agitated.

"Nonsense, Pauline. You seem a very sweet and gentle girl, just the type my friend and her mother would love to meet. And they'd be very interested to hear all about you and George. I insist you stay."

"Please, no, Miss. They wouldn't be interested. There's nothing to talk about. Please, I'll just be on my way," answered a visibly worried Pauline.

"Not interested. I'm sure they'd be very interested to find out. You see, I know exactly what you and George were up to, Pauline - or should I call you Mistress Tara? I saw it with my own eyes."

"Noooooo," yelled Pauline as she collapsed to the floor sobbing.

'Please, I'm a good girl, really I am, Miss. I can't afford any trouble. And his Lordship can't get into any trouble either, seeing he's a very respectable Barrister. He paid me to do that to him. Please don't ruin me, please," sobbed a very distressed Pauline.

"Oh, I know you're a good girl, Pauline, a very good girl indeed. I just loved watching what you did to George. We Women deserve to be able to do that to men anytime we choose. They are such disgusting pigs. So much the better if they pay us for it."

"So you're not mad at me, Miss? You're not going to tell the Countess of Faversham and Lady Stephanie?" asked a visibly relieved Pauline.

"Of course, I'm not mad at you, my wonderful Pauline. Or is it Tara?

"Mistress Tara is the name I use professionally for my work." replied Pauline.

"Oh I see. You will have to tell me all the details when we get to my room. And please, call me Susanna, because I know we're going to become good friends. And as for The Countess of Faversham and Lady Stephanie, well, they probably don't need to find out our little secret."

As they talked, Susanna led Pauline into her room.

"I'd like you to stay for a while, my dear Pauline. I'll have Cook send supper up to us here in my room. We have so much to discuss. I have so much to learn from you."

Susanna was full of questions.

"Where did you meet George?

"I was a Nurse at his school. A lot of the boys, including George, used to get their bottoms whacked and .... err ... things put up their back passages and, as a Nurse, I used to comfort and sooth their poor sore bodies. George sought me out when he left school because he wanted to experience that soothing again."

"Did that soothing including rubbing his penis until he shot off his sperm?" asked Susanna matter-of-factly.

"Yes, it usually did."

"Well, I can see why he wanted that sort of treatment again. Really, men are so predictable and such pigs," sighed Susanna.

"One thing I noticed is that George has no hair below his neck," enquired Susanna.

"Oh, yes, I shave him myself. It's quite funny seeing the look on his face as I wield the cut-throat razor around his penis, testicles and anus. It's all part of the humiliation I make him suffer. It's so that as a grown man he still looks like a young boy," replied Pauline.

"So, humiliation is part of the game?"

"Oh, indeed it is," replied Pauline. "It's all about enforcing my superiority over him."

"You would have noticed," continued Pauline, "that I use degrading vulgar language to him."

"I did wonder about that," replied Susanna.

"You see," Pauline explained, "men are such vulgar disgusting creatures that you have to speak to them in a language that they understand. If you talk down to a man in his own words, it has a much greater effect in enforcing your power over him."

"Mmmm, I see," said Susanna, very interested.

"But I think that the thing I most loved about watching you with George, dear Pauline," confided Susanna, "was the power you exerted over him. The total control you had - getting him to do anything for you. And I did love that you caused him pain."

"Mmmm yes," said Pauline, "that really is fun. And the thing is that George is like all men. Around Women he can only think with what's between his legs, so controlling and hurting that just serves to confirm our dominance."

"But George is so much stronger than you," said Susanna, "how do you get him to let you beat him and do those other things to him?"

"Very easily, dear Susanna," answered Pauline. "You said it yourself before. Men like George are so predictable. You condition them like you train any other animal. You reward them with treats if they perform to your satisfaction. A reward might be a masturbation like you saw today. Or depending on my mood and how good he has been, I might let him suckle on my breasts or let him see my more intimate areas and if he has been a particularly good slave, I might even let him pleasure me with his tongue."

"Goodness me," said Susanna, feeling a little flushed, "What's that like?"

"Oh, it's just marvellous, so much better than pleasuring yourself with your own hands," Pauline giggled.

"You've let George pleasure you that way?" asked Susanna a little surprised.

"Oh, yes I certainly have," beamed Pauline. "In fact, I'd go so far as to say that, of all the slaves that serve me, George has the most talented tongue. He always gets me off at least half a dozen times when I let him lick me."

"Pauline!" Susanna exclaimed. "I don't know whether to be more surprised that you have more than one male you dominate or that George is so accomplished at pleasuring you.

"Just how many slaves do You have and who are they? And is that why You use the name Mistress Tara?" Susanna asked.

"Yes, that's right. In that business, as you can imagine, it's all behind closed doors, so it is best for me not to use my real name."

"And as for slaves, at present 20 are serving me. Some of the favourite ones, like George, I see every week, while others I see less frequently, perhaps once a month. They are all young gentleman like George, but discretion prevents me from naming them. It brings me enough to live on quite nicely," answered Pauline.

"Oh, I do envy you, dear Pauline," said Susanna. "I am not so interested in the money, but I'd just love to learn how to dominate a man and hurt him like you hurt George."

"It is a wonderful feeling, I must say," smiled Pauline. "It's something every Woman should be able to do."

"I'll tell you what," continued Pauline, "George has often spoken of being punished in front of a number of Ladies. He's quite incorrigible. Why don't you join me next week for my session with him and I can begin to teach you all the tricks of the trade."

"And I think it will be more humiliating for him when he knows it is one of his sister's friends hurting him. And you'll have some extra spending money," Pauline giggled.

The Ladies seek revenge

And so Susanna Molnarova was now firmly set on the journey that established The Society and the lifestyle that the present day members enjoy.

The next week, true to her word, Pauline started to teach Susanna the ways of Female Domination. To say that George was both stunned and excited that his sister's gorgeous friend was participating in his activities was an understatement. Susanna, with her hatred of men still uppermost in her mind, soon became a most sadistic exponent of the art of Female Domination.

But the thing which was the most amazing, was the reaction of George's family. On her arrival, Susanna had confided to Stephanie and her mother, Lady Kathryn, the fate that had befallen her at the hands of her own father's staff. Stephanie and her mother were of course horrified and tried to encourage Susanna to press charges.

"Believe me," said Susanna, "I'm only too keen to do so. But if I did so, I'd have to see those pigs again, including that reprobate of a father of mine. I loved him dearly and he was always so fond of his little girl. I don't know how he could stand by and let me be so horribly violated."