The Society Pt. 09

Story Info
None of it was a dream...
1.7k words
4.11
2.7k
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDMatton
JDMatton
30 Followers

I awake to the loud, but innocent chirping of birds, leaves and tree limbs rustling in correspondence of their antics, somewhere far above.

I open my eyes.

The lush greens of the treetops, bright pale sunlight seeping through the canopy lay hovering above me.

For several moments, I lay in a somnolent daze, glaring up at the world above, until my mind finally caught up.

That's when I, an abrupt and sharp wave of panic flashing over my body, bolt upwards from where I lay on the rugged earth.

I glare down to myself, where I sat completely naked, specks of dirt and leaves glazed to my skin from the ground I slept on all night.

None of it was a dream...

I stare down to my now thick and raw pectorals, accompanied by chest hair I had never been able to grow before, all finished off with an absurdly well defined v-taper.

Unlike when I had been a bull, among my muscled obliques, I now only sported a pack of four lean abs. A deeply carved V of my lower abdominals led a newly acquired burly bush of pubic hair, and my junk.

My cock was thick as it lay over my balls that sagged against the dirt of the forest floor. It had clearly lost an inch or so of length in comparison to my other form, but nonetheless, I was sporting an impressive piece of meat that I could never have dreamed of having, clearly five inches soft, my mushroom head more bulbous and plump than it had ever been.

I slowly climb to my feet, gently flexing my biceps that bulged outwards, greeting me happily with their raw mass.

This... This can't be my body. No- how could this possibly be real?

I glare around my surroundings, attempting to find anything familiar about my location in the forest.

Peering through the trees obstructing my vision, I see the outline of a large building, the yellow markings on the concrete of a large parking lot laying before it, only a few cars here and there filling the places in the early morning.

That had to be Walmart.

I slowly start maneuvering through the trees.

I remember, although blurry and disoriented from the fast pace of the events of last night, Jason unintentionally leaving his bag of large clothes in my living room.

At the thought of Jason, a vivid flash of his bullet festered body burned behind my eyelids.

I struggle to push the thought away.

I had to go one step at a time. I needed to get to my apartment, and retrieve clothes. I need time to think.

If I maneuvered the forest line as long as I could, I could possibly make the few blocks to my apartment without being seen. I would need to stick to the alleys.

I pick up my pace, feeling oddly energetic, my footsteps heavier than usual.

My jog suddenly escalated to a sprint. I couldn't but chuckle (acknowledging a new and unmistakable deepness to it) as my muscled legs take powerful strides, sending me forward at an absurd speed, beyond human capability. An intoxicating feeling of power and strength coursed up and down my body, insinuating a delightful tingle through my muscles, as I bound across my forest cover.

Squirrels loudly scamper up trees in evading panic as I bullet past. Excitement and happiness press warmly against my face. I was feeling more incredible than I had in years. Childhood joy was filling my being with the demonstration of my abilities.

Finally, I reached the farthest distance I could go in the forest, idling to a heavy-stepped halt at the edge of the tree line. I put my hands on my knees, breathing heavily in the chilled morning air, a smile spread over my features.

This... This is incredible.

I look once more to my body, unable to believe that it was real, science and all rules of life deeming it all an utter impossibility, but yet, here it was.

I look up from my positioning at the tree line, and pick out my apartment complex protruding the tops of buildings only a few blocks away.

Before me: a steep slope made moist and muddy with morning dew led to a mostly empty street, only a car are two driving past, more than likely the late crowd to the usual morning traffic.

If anyone sees a man naked out on the street, I'm going to be reported. I have to quick and discrete.

But unconsciously, I knew I could do it, my body knew I could.

I leap down the street, feeling my forceful yet graceful foot falls as I barrel down the street, the muscles of my legs jostling in a wide, strutting motion.

I enter an alleyway, carefully eyeing my surroundings for bystanders and continue my unfathomably fast pursuit.

It took mere seconds to reach the alley of my apartment, my bare feet scraping against pavement as I saunder to a stop right in front of the fire escape. The ladder was still unlatched and stood on the moist pavement. I quickly climb up the ladder, casting nervous glances over my shoulders in case someone walked past the alleyway, and scale the rusted steps three floors up, to my bedroom window.

The window had been shut. Through the glass which was glinting in the morning's rays, my room was dark.

I try the window, but it had been latched on the other side.

The police must have searched the place.

I stood, the breeze in my elevated position pleasantly brushing my naked body, contemplating my circumstances.

I look down to my feet.

Maybe, I could kick the glass in? I'd have to be careful if I don't want to cut the hell out of my foot.

I glare down from my place on the fire escape. A passerby sauntered across the opening of the alleyway, but paid me no attention, his gaze latched unmoving from his smartphone screen.

I had no other option.

I raise my foot carefully, and strike against the glass.

Unused to the extended power of my legs, I added too much force to the kick, and most of the glass broke away from the window pane with a sharp crack, clattering noisily on the wood panels of the bedroom floor.

Bringing my leg back beneath me, I was careful not to touch the jagged pieces that remained, pointing wickedly against the pane.

My foot was thankfully unscathed.

I pull the remaining bits of glass out of my way, and manage to squeeze through the window, stepping unsteadily into the darkness of my room.

Through the dark, the drawers of my desk and dresser had been opened and rummaged through, along with my closet, its door wide open. I move through the room, careful of the glass specked beneath my bare feet.

I enter the hallway.

The rest of my apartment was unlit, fresh morning sunlight spilling out brightly onto the floors and cupboards of my kitchen and living room.

The bodies were gone, what remained was what looked to be the progress of an investigation that had ensued last night.

Bullet holes riddle the floors and walls. One bullet had managed to catch one of windows of the living room, glass splayed out on the floor, the sunlight casted from the window illuminating the fragments with a bright sparkle, like stars.

The door was still on the floor, and taking its place on the broken door frame, was yellow police tape plastered haphazardly over the open space.

I glare at the mess that had become of my apartment, my heart suddenly feeling numb and heavy in my chest.

No-no-no-

I thought, my eyes frantically tracing the floor.

Where the hell are the clothes- did they take them??

I drop to my knees, and glare beneath my old couch.

And there the Walmart sack was, nearly against the wall the couch sat against.

I retrieve the sack, with a rush of relief.

Inside: a white shirt, underwear, jeans and socks.

No shoes, and there was no way I was squeezing my now large feet into my spare men size ten.

This will have to do.

I slip the clothes on, the warm and shielding presence of clothing feeling relieving on my body.

I step into my bathroom, and flip the light on, which blinked into illumination with its aged yellow glow.

What stood in the reflection of the mirror was a man a little over six foot. I run my fingers through a short and decently filled beard of brown hair on my face, something I could hardly grow before.

My facial features had filled in and became more prominently bulky, in comparison to my once very narrow jawline and features.

I now sported a husky face that was rather good looking, to be honest with myself.

Now... I look so much like Jason.

My broad shoulders, my jaw, everything was so similar, other than my green eyes that was shaded in the golden light of the aged lightbulb.

Jason's bloodied face suddenly burns in the back of my mind, almost real enough that I could reach out and touch him.

A team is arriving tomorrow morning to pick me up at the cafe.

I grip the bathroom counter, hearing his words, feeling heat in my face, feeling faint.

Why did he do this to me?

I thought, glaring at the man who stared back at me in the mirror.

I step out of the bathroom and shut off the light.

I can't go back to the life I had before I met Jason, not looking like this, not when there are people trained to hunt me down.

Andrew, Josh and Patrick's face shift dimly in my thoughts, as I climb out of my bedroom window, and cast one last look to the apartment I was leaving.

I have to leave everything. All I have now is this path that Jason has thrown me on.

I close my eyes tightly, fighting off the burning sensation of tears in my eyelids.

Before my thoughts could change my mind, I scale down the firescape, and leave the darkened apartment I'd never see again.

JDMatton
JDMatton
30 Followers