All Comments on 'The Son-in-law Ch. 01'

by CinderellaD

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Black and white is never an answer. . .

Allowing for hues of grey provided an interesting tale.

tryme2daytryme2dayover 7 years ago
Good idea, but ...

This is a good idea for a story line, but try to build up the tension. Including more dialogue and reluctance would be helpful. But the basic idea is something that some men have fantasies about/

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When is part 2. I hope you add anal sex to the next part of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel Please

Very good. Please write a sequel. Keep the anal sex out of it though, that's gross.

chipmandonechipmandoneover 7 years ago
Chapter 2

Good story. Many ways to go with it. Wondering just what you have in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

More please .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FantasticI

I hope there are more parts to the story... As mentioned by others there are a lot of directions you can take the story....e.g. the daughter learning about the affair and joining in.... or her cuckolding her hubby by denying him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magic

had my mother inlaw 50 years ago what pleasant memories your story brought back please lets have more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MIL was a great lover

This does remind me of my mother in law. She was only 14 years older than me while she was 20 years younger than my father in law. We had sex for 15 years and it was wonderful.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Enjoyed the dichotomy of John's persona; from chivalrous to barbarian and then back again

His etiquette is impeccable before and following their involuntary ( for her ) interludes. There's no degradation or namecalling per se. John simply won't be denied and is very constantly appreciative of her charms ( that others don't seem to value ) . Anne's pleasure after the fact ,stemming from newfound appreciation, is very hot.

She was an undiscovered treasure and who can blame her son in law for mining down below for the riches that all others have missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Liked it!

Perhaps in the next one, you could have John impregnate Jane, and envious, Anne asks him to knock her up too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories I've ever read. It seemed so real.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 7 years ago
I love this story

I hope not😉😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very well done

I never comment on any of these stories but I must say this story in perticular was so well done I just had to let u know. I hope to see a second part to this story this is could be one the best series on this site.

akeyesxakeyesxabout 6 years ago
Not a bad start to a potentially great story

I'd love to have a MIL like this, and be a son-in-law like that. But it's not going to happen, so...I'll be a FIL like she is a MIL and let my DIL do me like him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!!!!

That is an extremely HOT story and so flawlessly written, its just amazing!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
*****

One of the most erotic pieces on the site.

pip46pip46over 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Such a great and well written story please keep it going

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 4 years ago
Didn’t like the story, but....

It was well written and described the feeling she was having about betraying her daughter and husband, while at the same time loving the sexual experience the SIL was giving her.

Personally I think he is a chauvinistic pig and shouldn’t be allowed near women to treat them like this. Having said that I’ll probably read Ch2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it cumming !

Fantastic stuff. Just hoping there is more to cum !

I had a stunning mother-in-law, now sadly departed, over which I must have tossed off gallons of cum over the years. She is forever in my mind. Gorgeous she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm surprised to see the comments re: well written...

There are scene inconsistencies, and an overall sense of rush. She too easily orgasms for a woman being 'raped', (in her words).

At one point, you wrote, "...suddenly the shower curtain was swept open..." then, "...against the shower glass..."

So, is it a glass shower, or not? Glass showers have glass doors, not curtains.

In another scene, you have her hiding in "her wardrobe", then describe her in "her cupboard". Is she in her bedroom closet, or her effing kitchen?

Writing is painting a mental image. When you describe one image, then change it, the result is a jarring experience.

An integral part of writing well is editing and re-writing. This reads likes a first draft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sizzling

I thoroughly enjoyed this story; it was hot from beginning to the end. What a lucky guy to have two good pieces of pussy to fuck every day. It would be nice if the father and daughter joined in too.

Sman4444Sman4444almost 3 years ago

It’s lovely to see a woman finally open up to the pleasures of Sex by someone who knows what being licked and loved will do for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had to give up halfway. I'm not comfortable reading about rape. Even if you try to convince us readers, the victim was enjoying it. It's still completely wrong. Some dumb bozo might read this work and try to enact the same thing on a poor unsuspecting lady.

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

This was disturbing, I mean in real life it's basically Stockholm Syndrome. Being force until you give in to less shitty choice. Admittedly, the scenes were hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

want to see my wife fucked

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I felt really desperate to masturbate even tho I knew that it was wrong. Like some of the other comments said it was rape, no matter how the author tried to disguise it, i doubt that many men reading this wouldn't get hard, nor women like me get very wet and want to masturbate. Its left me confused, I will ask an acquaintance of mine, an author on here, whom I respect, should i be ashamed of my feelings, I will withhold my star awards until I have spoken with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

John’s first fucking of Anne probably was rape in real life. But this is erotic fiction, and disbelief must usually be suspended. Anne’s mild resistance and orgasms quickly turned the story into one where she is getting fucked the way she unconsciously wanted after her husband has lost interest. While not terribly realistic, the story is engaging and is certainly erotic as it details Anne’s progressive submission to John’s cock. She cannot get enough of the orgasms he gives her. It is clear that he will be fucking her on a regular basis, even after he marries her daughter, and she will love it despite any initial reluctance or guilt she may feel.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fuck this is so hot. Made me cum several times.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I enjoyed it very much. Very hot. Reminded me of my mother in law and me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

nice FANTASY lol

amoroneamoroneabout 2 months ago

Very hot and well written. A truly erotic tale. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous