The Sound of Pagie

Story Info
Devon gets to use a hotwife for his listening pleasure.
3.6k words
4.54
10k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

"I want you fuck my wife in front of me," says Teage.

Devon looks at the text and feels himself becoming hard right away. But his brother calls him over the sound of a pinball table from around the corner of the kitchen.

"Dev! Come over here and look at this!" he says.

"I'm coming," Devon says... Almost, but not really.

Devon takes a deep breath to try and calm himself down. But then more texts start pouring in.

A Photo of Teage's wife, Paige.

Teages wife is the fantasy hot wife he's masturbated to almost on a daily basis. The first photo that comes in is a boudoir style shot done by a photographer. She's laid out on a bed, upside down, looking into the camera. Her steel blue eyes are cold as steel against the dark eyeliner of her pristine makeup. Long black hair with tints of red swirl on the white bed. The tattoos that grace her bare white chest line her collar bones and descend into full sleeves on the shoulders. The black corset she wears is pulled down to the waist, holding a set of garters that connect to sheer black stockings that match the intensity of her makeup. Her red smile is enough for him to imagine the words coming out of her luscious mouth.

*Use me.*

"Dev! Come on, you're going to miss this!" says his brother. The pings of the high scores on the ancient 80s table sound loudly in the house. With sensitive and musical ears, Devon can hear the out-of-tune pings and the combination of plastic noises that are unpleasant. It drowns out the sound of what Paige's voice might sound like.

Devon takes another deep breath to control himself and sets his phone down. He opts for a large sweater to hide himself, already feeling his boxers soiled.

He hears Paige's voice in his head, even though he's never heard it in person.

Devon stays hard as he watches his brother play with the pinball machine, still imagining her voice.

---

The conversation with Teage later that evening escalates into a full head spin for Devon. He can't believe his luck from a simple message that he thought would never be seen. But Teage is almost more excited than he is, which he feels is impossible.

"So what turns you on the most about this?" texts Devon to Teage.

"It's like watching porn for me. But instead, I get to watch my wife play it out in person. And then I get to join in and play it out too. We discovered this recently and it's probably the hottest sex I've ever had in my life. Have you done this before?" texts Teage.

"No. Not really. But it's been a long fantasy of mine," text Devon.

"Well, what's that fantasy? What would you like her to do when you get here later?" asks Teage.

Devon feels his head spinning with excitement as the list of his wants start to rise.

As he thinks, another photo of Teages wife comes in.

"Perhaps a little inspiration for you?" texts Teage.

The photo is salacious almost beyond the words that Devon can use to describe. This one is a close up of Paige. She holds her tight breasts together, tattoo's on full display as she's stark naked. From her mouth pours white liquid. A mixture of fake cum and runs down her chin and onto her naked chest. It makes a mess of the necklace that she wears in black and white lettering. He lets the imaginary sound of her voice take over his mind once again.

*Yes Daddy.*

And it's that combination of imagery, the words, that ring in Devon's ears just right. He feels his wants come to the surface and the words start to type into the text box of his phone.

"This is what I want," text Devon.

---

Devon stands outside of the hotel room door of Teage and Paige and he can hear the music. It's part of his playlist, the one he sent to Teage that morning. The sound soothes him and reminds him of his greatest desire. He grows hard as he stands in the doorway, letting the adrenaline pump through him and the music arouse him.

He knocks.

Teage answers the door with a black t-shirt and messy blonde hair. Devon can hear the excited vibrations in Teages voice as he shakes his hand in greeting and lets him in.

The hotel room is clean and warm with the smell of vanilla. Devon can hear the low hum of the air conditioning combined with the traffic from several stories below their room.

And standing in front of the windows is Pagie.

"Here you go," says Devon pointing into the room.

Standing there in black high heels and gothic black lingerie, she twirls her dark auburn hair and smiles. She's got her hands on her hips and twists around slightly to let Devon see her figure.

"Hi there," she says.

Her voice is high and hits a frequency inside Devon's ear that makes his sense tingle. There are also twinges of excitement in her voice, but a confidence and readiness that makes her sound in command. He feels himself go stiff.

"So," says Teage, coming up behind him and putting a hand on his shoulder, "We've been looking forward to this, haven't we, Honey?" he asks her.

She twists like an innocent school girl.

"So much. I can't wait to tell you some of my naughtiest stories," she says.

The way she speaks makes Devon weak in the knees.

She walks up to him as Teage goes to sit on the couch in the hotel room. He spreads his legs and makes himself comfortable as Pagie lets her manicured fingers trace up Devon's shirt.

"I got your playlist. Teage is going to be the DJ. Are you ready for me?" she asks.

All Devon can do is nod.

Teage gets his iphone and queues the music to the playlist that Devon sent over. It fills the room just at the right level. He hears the music beat start and his eyes close as his fantasy begins.

---

## Song 1 - *The Machine* by Reed Wonder

Pagie wraps her hands around Devon's shoulders. He kisses her gently at first and tastes her lips. She wears strawberry lip gloss that makes every lick of her tongue against hers sweeter than the last. His hands wrap around her waist, feeling her firm body that now presses into him. Paige sends a short moan over the music into Devon's lips that makes the sensation hit his ears. The frequency of the song and her moan align. He feels himself become hard as he's ever been.

Paige pulls back and puts her mouth near Devon's ear.

"I've been with a lot of guys who have used me, just like you're about to," she says.

Devon feels the adrenaline shoot down his body and he cannot help but let his head lean back as he lets out a soft moan of his own. He grabs her ass hard and his hand snakes up the curve of her back. He presses her into him.

"I like being used like a slut. Being treated like a cum dumpster just turns me on to no end and I can never get enough," she continues.

Devon runs his hands through her hair and then one over her breast. He cups her, then kisses her neck as she continues.

"The fuck me like they love me. Like their machines and I'm their toy they can make something out of. And it always starts in a very particular way."

"Tell me," says Devon.

As she begins, the next song comes on.

---

## Song 2 - *Can We Kiss Forever?* by Kina

"We had a party last week. Two guys came over. Big white cocks. They started to kiss me like this," she says.

She comes close to his lips and they toy with each other. He can smell the remnants of her lip gloss over her as they kiss gently. They rock to the music, her hips pressed right into Devons. His hand continues to explore her breasts, making her inhale with pleasure as he does. Her hands explore his chest, finding the buttons on his shirt and slowly undoing them as they continue to kiss.

"I traded kisses back and forth as they ran their hands over me, just like you're doing now. And then one of them pushed me into the wall," she says.

As Devon's shirt comes off, he thrusts his hands out on her chest and pushes her into the hotel wall. His energy, now rising with the pulse of the music, makes him grab her hands and put them above her head. He rocks his hips into her, kissing her softly still and using his tongue to play on the outside of her lips.

"One kissed one side of my neck while the other ravaged my tits. He reached his hands into my panties and began to finger me. Making me feel so wet and like a toy slut," she said.

The thought and image enters Devon's mind as he imagines the two men on her. It makes him ravenous and he begins to thrust his hips harder into her. He pulls back and puts a hand on her neck, looking at her in her gorgeous blue eyes. He then slides a hand down into her panties, teasing her around her clit and threatening to go inside. She responds by riding her hips forward, trying to tease his fingers inside her for what she really wants. She moans, and the vibration hits Devon again.

---

## Song 3 - *Show Off* by SoMo

Devon can't contain himself anymore. He grabs her by the neck and leads her by the bed and pushes her on it. She flops on the sheets, letting her beautiful hair fly onto the sheets. He looks at her and sees the parallel to the photo that was sent to him earlier. She spreads her legs and begins to touch herself.

"I wanted to put on a show for them. And let them really get hard watching me," she says.

Teage, now turned on from watching, gets up and comes over to the bed and stands next to Devon. They both slowly stroked themselves over Pagie as she began. She moans as she talks, and the combination of sounds from her and the gasps of breath make Devon imprint them in his mind with the music in the background.

She teases her panties off, bringing her legs together above her and slides them up. She looks out behind her legs to watch Devon, letting her blue eyes do all of the smiling for her. Devon begins to stroke himself faster as she widens her legs and uses her fingers to part her labia. The strings of her wetness show how ready she is.

"They gave me toys to fuck myself with. One was a huge dildo and I used both of my hands to slide it into myself. They started to really get turned on while I was fucking myself with it. Just like you two are now," she says.

She slips two fingers inside of herself and she arches her back, running a hand up her body to her hair. Devon lets the music mix with the imagery of her grinding on the bed, fingering herself, and moaning out in between beats. He feels particular gears in his mind start to click. Ones of satisfaction.

---

## Song 4 - *Code Red* by Darci

The new beat comes on and it livens her movements. The energy in the room starts to change and Devon can feel it.

Following the outlined fantasy of Devon, Teage goes to the other side of the bed. He takes his throbbing cock out. Pagie gets up on her elbows and smiles at Devon.

As she smiles, she starts to lick Teages cock as Devon watches. She giggles and laughs, moaning as she takes more of Teages cock into her mouth, never taking eye contact off of Devon.

Devon starts to stroke himself more, listening to her moans and the music, as he darts his eyes between her sucking on her husband, her luscious hot body, and her fingers that are now going in circles around her clit.

Saliva starts to come down on her chin as she sucks and strokes her husband. She marvels and giggles as Devon's face changes to pure want.

"After a while, both of the guys just came over and started to fuck my mouth. They went hard and made me take their cocks into my throat. And oh my fucking god it felt good to have my mouth used like a pussy. I wanted to be made a mess of and used like a slut," she says.

Teage takes his wife by her red hair and pushes her onto his cock, making her take it deep. She's an expert and it slides down her throat with ease. She goes all the way to the hilt, then sneaks a tongue out to lick his balls. She turns a watery eye toward Devon. As she pulls out, the sound of her inhale combined with a moan makes Devon weaker in the knees. The want inside of him builds as the song starts to come to its next conclusion.

---

## Song 5 - *On The Way* by Russ

Teage starts to face fuck his wife right in front of Devon. Paige starts to touch herself with the same hard vigor, bringing herself to orgasm right in front of them both. Devon feels the rush from watching, seeing Paige start to cum and see her cream develop on her fingers.

She pulls out and begins stroking Teage.

"By the time they were done with me, my face was a mess." As she says this, she opens her mouth, sticking her tongue out and letting the remnants of Teage slide down and drip onto her. She uses her hand that she touched herself with and begins to smear her own face.

"You want to see me a mess then use my pussy?" she asks Deavon.

"Yes. I want you to be as messy as possible. I want cum all over your face," he says.

Hearing that makes Paige smile and giggle between her moans of pleasure. She strokes her husband as he grunts, getting close. Then Paige opens her mouth just as her husband is tipped over the edge. He grabs her by the hair and then uses his own cock to shoot his cum right into her mouth and over her lips. He cums hard, flowing over her face and forehead as he does. Paige moans out loud.

And the entire time, she keeps her eye contact with Devon. The image of her being made a mess makes him ready for him to use her like a slut. Just the way he wants.

---

## Song 6 - *Slaves* by Xuitcasecity

Teage pulls back and sits on the couch to watch the rest of the show as Devon completely disrobes. Paige giggles more and moans out loud with a wide open mouth as she marvels at the size of Devon.

"Come and fuck me while I tell you the rest of the story," she says.

Immediately, Devon takes her legs and pulls her to the edge of the bed. He slides into her with complete ease. He feels her warmth, her wetness, and the tightness of her pussy as he goes all of the way in.

She moans in surprise and lets Devon pump into her slowly. The cum on her face drips down as she continues her story.

"They both took turns fucking me as hard as they could. I'd cum on one big white cock, then they'd trade me back and forth like a slutty toy to make me cum again. They filled me up so many times. I was such a mess. It made me feel like a slutty slave."

Seeing her so messy and hearing it combine more images in Devon's mind. He fucks her harder. And the more he does, the more Paige enjoys it. She holds eye contact with him, playing with her tits as he enjoys her pussy. She smiles big as Devon gets close to cumming.

"I felt like such a slut being used like that. I like being a hot wife cum dumpster and taking so many loads. I felt so fucking alive," she says.

Devon takes her by the hips and begins to thrust as hard as he can, pumping his dick into her faster and faster. She starts to scream in pleasure, egging him on with more moaning and encouragement. She plays with her spit and lets more cum drip out her mouth as she smiles. Devon starts to pound her rhythmically with the music as it comes to its next song.

--

## Song 7 - *Ride* by SoMo

Devon is ready to use Paige as his personal fuck slave. He comes out of her and reaches for her neck, pulling her up off the bed. He lays down on it.

"Get on top of me and ride me," he says. He turns to Teage, who is touching himself on the couch.

"Teage, fill her mouth up and make more of a mess of her," he says.

Paige mounts Devon and slides her wet pussy over his cock. She starts to grind on top of him and squeezes her pussy around his cock. Devon feels it and thrusts his hips up into her as she bounces beautifully over him. She moans louder, touching her tits and her clit as they continue.

"Do you like seeing me Filthy? With cum coming out of my mouth?" she asks Devon.

There's a desperation and a high frequency in her voice that he identifies as her in extreme pleasure. He can't take it anymore and feels himself start to climax.

Just as he's about to, Teage comes over and takes his wife's chin in his hand. He carries a bottle of fake white cum. Paige looks at Devon with blue eyes on fire.

"Want me more dirty Daddy? Make me your cum slut?" she asks.

All Devon can do is grunt and fuck harder.

Teage tips his wife's head back and pours in a big helping of the fake cum. Holding it in her mouth as she continues to grind over Devon, Teage sticks his fingers into her mouth and makes it overflow. She moans as the mess drips down her chin and neck, down all over her lingerie. She turns back and looks at Devon, grinding on him. She then lets more of it out, letting him watch.

Devon watches her messy mouth and the sound she moans out as she lets it come out. It makes him climax harder than he ever has.

Paige can feel it and fucks him harder, squeezing herself to milk him of every drop.

## Song 8 - *Bad Intentions* by Niykee Heaton

As Devon pants, out of breath, from his orgasm, he looks at Paige above him. She's incredibly turned on and ready for more.

He takes her by the neck and throws her on the bed.

Teage comes over, hard and ready, and takes his wife by the throat. He fucks her hard, feeling the sloppy seconds come out of her as he thrusts.

Paige doesn't take her eyes off of Devon as he rises, watching her be used a second time.

"My god, your cum feels so fucking good in me. Makes me so fucking wet for my husband. You like watching me be a dirty slut wife?" she asks Devon.

He nods, and he watches Teage break a sweat as he fucks his wife harder and harder. It makes Paige start to moan overwhelmingly. It takes no time before Teage is climaxing, filling his wife once again.

"I want more cum. Just like the other guys who filled me up and made a mess. I want it again. I want you," she says, reaching out to Devon.

Teage pulls out. Her creampie is so sexy that Devon is hard, erect, and ready again.

And Devon feels the sound, the smell, and the feeling of Paige once again. The passing back and forth of her, over and over again to watch her be used by the other, continues throughout the night until she's a smattering of wet and dry cum glazed over almost all parts of her body.

After several hours, all three collapse onto the bed.

And Devon listens to the sweet sound of her breathing. The satisfied breaths of a woman well-used. He feels her in the dark room, her skin warm and wet from fluids shared between them all.

He falls asleep hearing her voice in his head.

---

## Her Voice

Devon is home the next day and sitting at his computer, ready for work. The sound files from his studio work for editing sit in front of him. But he just sips his coffee, thinking about the night before.

He looks down at his phone. A text from Paige comes in.

It's a sound file.

"Good morning hot stuff," she begins, "As requested, here's my voice recounting our wonderful time last evening. Hope you like it."

Devon feels himself go hard as he listens to her voice, recounting the story of how she felt and what she liked the night before.

The sound of Paige is his new favorite kind of music.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers