The Sound of the Sea

Story Info
Marilyn meets a strange man in a bar.
750 words
4.03
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us, Marilyn, that's me, Justine, Justine's sister Helen, and Justine's friend Jasmine, had been out to a club and were in our hotel's bar for a last drink before heading to bed. I looked around the room while the others were chatting about plans for when they were back home.

I noticed him at the bar, sitting alone. Our eyes met and though I didn't want to stare I couldn't take my eyes off of his. He smiled slightly and with a small motion of his hand indicated the stool beside him. I got up and walked toward him as the conversation at the table died.

"Marilyn," Justine said. "Where are you going?"

I didn't answer and she didn't call out again. I heard Helen stifle a laugh. I walked to the bar and sat beside him. He didn't speak, nor did I. He took a business card from his pocket and pushed it across the bar toward me. He took my hand and placed it on the card. It was warm as if it held a bit of his heat trapped within the white cardboard. He put his other hand to my ear and I sighed at the warmth and did not think it odd to hear the sound of the sea.

In the elevator he pulled me to him and his hands moved over my back and down the swell of my hips. I tilted my head back. He kissed me and his lips were fire and honey.

Then we were in his room. He pushed the straps of my dress off my shoulders and the silky material fell to my feet like a circle of midnight.

I was on his bed. He pressed his fingers to my thighs and opened my legs. My small breasts rose and fell with my labored breathing. I was wet and when he entered me...when he entered... An orgasm rolled through me like a storm surge. My body shuddered. My voice came out in harsh gasps and muted cries. I looked up into his face and cupped it in my trembling hands.

We were naked, standing on his balcony. The pale light from the full moon turned my skin to alabaster. Again, his hands explored my curves and where his fingers touched, I felt electric tingles that made me open my thighs and press my body hard back against his. The ocean breeze caressed my skin and brushed my hair back over my shoulder. I tilted my head to the side and I felt his warm breath on my nape as his lips hovered over the curve of my neck. Below us, I heard the sound of the waves breaking on the sand.

My hand was squeezed hard and I felt a slap on its back. I put my hand to my face as I felt a gentle pat to my cheek.

"Marilyn!" I heard from far away. "Marilyn, are you still with us, girl?" It was Justine's voice.

I looked around at the three other women in a semicircle around me. I was sitting on the stool at the bar.

"What?" I mumbled. "How did I get here?"

"Well, you walked here from our table," Helen replied. "After a couple of minutes, you looked kind of out of it and we were worried that that guy might have slipped you something."

"That guy?" I said. "Where is he?"

"No telling," Justine said. "When he saw us get up and start this way he leaned over, kissed your neck, then smiled at us and walked out of the bar."

I looked around the bar as if I were in a daze. I felt the card under my hand but it was cold. I looked down and saw I still had my clothes on.

"I think we have all had enough fun for tonight, ladies," Jasmine said. "It's time for us to turn in."

Justine and Helen muttered agreement. I got off the stool, took a step, then turned back to get the card, but it was gone.

Later that night I stood by the window looking out at the sea. It was calm and looked like a plane of lead that stretched out to an even darker horizon. I took off my clothes and let them drop silently to the floor. I folded my arms under my naked breasts and looked down at the beach. I didn't feel the salt sea air nor hear the sound of the waves.