The South Mesa Valley

Story Info
It was a couple years since I was there.
2.2k words
4.32
2k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not new to the Valley but, had not been there in a while. The small ranch I had been to, was deserted. The young couple I had been friends with were gone. I felt the loss of them both. James Coopersmith was a handsome young man of 25 or so and I'd felt he was a man to make good. I found his grave up high on the hill above the house. The date was over 2 years passed. There was no sign of his wife Jill's grave.

I was still fully shocked about the morning. I had been to leave and found Jim had left early that morning to check on stock south of the ranch. And Jill came to the barn where I was sleeping and joined me in my blankets. She was all warm and sweet and naked. Her very wet vagina was soon down over my cock and her beautiful breasts were bouncing freely for me to view.

"Oh yes, fuck me Jase. Fuck me good."

"I never thought this would happen Jill, I would never betray young Jim."

"Jase, my husband sent me out for you to enjoy me. He likes for others to enjoy me."

"So, you have done this before?"

"Oh yes several of our friends have enjoyed me. Even the old Store keep east at the trading post has had me several times. James and the old man have a deal that he's to take care of me if anything would happen to James."

I remembered her telling me this as I rode away from their ranch. I rode the 20 plus miles to the trading post for a few supplies and to find out. I walked in but didn't see her anywhere. I gave the old man in dirty long johns and overalls my list and waited.

"Got me a pretty little whore in back if you want some mister.?"

"Ya, I might be interested at that."

"I fuck her myself every day, I'll show you."

"Come out here Missy, and show the man."

She came from the back room wearing a loose shirt open in front with those beautiful breasts jutting out pretty as could be. He had dropped his over all's and unlimbered a very large cock for her.

"Step up here Missy and get ready for it."

She walked up and put one foot up on the chair next to him. He stepped right up behind her and guided his cock up into her exposed pussy. As he did so he grunted with pleasure and began to fuck her. He pulled the shirt off to show me her complete beauty as he pleasured her.

"She's been mine near three years now. Young Jim was setting her up to whore for me several months before he got killed. He brought her over to me several times and watched me have her. She loved him to watch us fuck. She'd kiss him and play with his dick as I fucked her. Then he'd leave her a while and I'd whore her to the boys."

I began to see that Jill was beginning to remember me.

"I was with him some time back Carl. Was after you begun to whore me. He was at our place and Jim give me to him. He has a nice cock, Carl. Very good in bed."

"Well, I will just keep an eye on him there Missy. You see my old cock in this hole here. She is my whore don't you get any ideas about her."

"His name is Jase, I think Carl? And that is all I know about him, except I liked fucking him."

I finally answered them.

"Yes, I am Jase Albert, and I was at their ranch going on three years ago. You are saying that your husband had already begun to hook you up to whore here at the trading post when I was here the last time?"

Now I didn't lie, but my truth was a bit narrow. If I had given the storekeeper who was now fucking the young widow my full name, it was well known.

"Mister, my husband sent me to you the morning you were leaving to fuck me. He was excited for you to have me. Yes, Carl was having me whore a bit even then. I was loving his cock even back then."

"You are happy here with him them?"

"Happy? No, I'd not say that really. My happiest days were with Jim on our ranch. But my husband was so turned on be me being with other guys. I enjoyed you doing this, you care, most don't. I enjoy old Carl's cock, and he treats me good most times. He wants my tits out for them all to see. And I make money for him with this. But no not happy really."

"If I offer to take you with me, are you interested?"

"You'll need to kill Carl to take me, and I won't have that. But if, you could take me. Where would you take me?"

"I own a ranch near Denver. You can be who you want to be. I will not kill old Carl, I will buy you from him."

"He won't sell. me."

"I will offer enough for you that he will. And then I will tell him my whole name if he is still upset."

" And he will be afraid of you?"

"I don't think so anyway."

"Should he be?"

"Probably but no I don't think he remembers me yet."

"He should know you?"

" He doesn't remember me. I was here years ago when I was young. His wife was doing what you are for customers. She was young and very pretty and very good at this. I was with her several times, and she could make you want to love her. Four young men came, and they took her in the backroom. They were mean young men. They had hurt Carl. He was tied to a chair. I just happened by, and I could hear them back there with her. She was screaming as they laughed. I walked back in there and I saw what they were doing to her. I killed all four of them. She was hurt but not badly. They'd planned to kill her. We patched her up and she lived. But it was never the same she blamed him and she left with a man not nearly as good as Carl."

"So he will let you take me?"

"More than likely he will if he remembers. They were going to kill them both. But it was over her. The man who owned her before Carl wanted them both killed. He could have killed them himself but he didn't want it known. I killed him too."

"He was a bad man? This man she had belonged to?"

"He owned a very large ranch up north of here back then. He had been a outlaw and a killer of men for hire. He took the ranch from an old man who had no one to help him. He also took the old man's daughter and he made her his whore. She ran off with Carl and he married her. He was very important after he took the old man's ranch so he sent the 4 young ones after them. I just happened to come along and saved them. The old man raised me, his daughter was away at school the years I spent there. I'd drifter off before she came home."

"So you blame yourself for the old man being killed and his ranch stolen."

"If I had stayed and helped him it would not have happened. And his daughter wouldn't have been hurt."

"But the bad man might have killed you too?"

"When I went back there he tried but he wasn't as bad as he thought." "

And the ranch and the girl?"

"She owns the ranch, But when she left Carl, she ran off with a worthless gambler who now owns her and the ranch. I should have killed him too. He has run a very good ranch into the ground and her along with it. But she still thinks she loves him."

"Do you still love her?"

That stopped me for a bit. We were having a very personal deep conversation for two people engaged in sex.

"For a long time I thought I did, but no I don't, but Carl does and I believe she loves him. And I think she has regretted leaving him for the gambler. Carl would go after her but the gambler will kill him if he does. The gambler is Mason Blue."

"That is bad. You said you should have killed him. Who are you to think you can kill Mason Blue?"

"I am Jase Kendrick."

"Jase give me a few days to talk to the old man. I owe him a lot. I will find out if he still loves her and what we can do."

The ranch I was talking about lay just north of old Carl's store a few miles. I went to scout it out. I knew Mason had been whoring Della McCord after she'd run off with him. I wanted to find out if he still was. There is a small town just north of the ranch called McCord after her father. And I rode in there. Mason owns the saloon there and it is where I found Della. I could see her health was not good. I walked to the table where she sat. She looked up and smiled.

"Hello, Jase. Have you seen the old man?"

"I have Della, he looks the same."

"Is he happy, Jase?"

"No, Della you broke his heart when you left him."

"And my own too. I made a poor choice when I let Mason take me, away."

"Why not go home Della?"

"You know why Jase. He'll kill the old man and you Jase McCord need to be very careful he needs to kill you too. You have a legal claim to the ranch too."

"Della my love I haven't gone by that name in years."

"You need to be very careful; Mason owns the Law in town, and one is watching us now. Over by the door."

"Would you go home Della, if you could safely?"

"You have no idea how much. I would love that Jase."

"Time for cleanup Della."

I stood and turned toward the door.

"I am Jase McCord and I own half of the Bar-M ranch my stepsister Della McCord owns the rest. If you work for Mason Blue, you need to ride out or die. Oh, you may know me better as Kendrik."

Too late he had already started to draw. My left hand came up and I shot him in the forehead. Della looked stunned.

"Jase, You, you are Jase Kendrick?"

"Pack your things, Della you'll be going home this afternoon."

I turned and walked out. Down the street I met the rest of the law intown. I told them calmly who I was and that their jobs were done. They had run things too long to believe me and they lay in the street. I gave them a chance. The ride to the ranch was short. I walked into the bunk house and found them laying around.

"Boys I am Jase McCord half owner of this ranch. You have choices. Ride for the brand or get out."

"There could be another choice McCord."

I looked at the rider who stood grinning hands on his hips near his gun.

"Yep, you can die I am also known as Jase Kendrick."

His hands jumped away from his gun.

"I recon I ride for you, Boss."

I turned and started up the hill toward the big house I had once called home. Mason Blue was coming down toward me.

"Morning Mason, you have two minutes to be gone."

"And just who are you to tell me that. I own this ranch."

"You are a tin horn gambler Mason, and you don't own shit. I am Jase McCord and half this is mine."

"You are just another dead McCord now."

"No Mason, you know me better as Kendrick and you never saw the day."

His eye flared wide as his hand flashed down and I shot him just above his eye. The ranch was in very poor shape. He had sold most of the cattle off. There were 7 hands and I lined them out. Three grumbled and I fired them right off. I told the others to plant Mason south of the house not in the family plots. I would send hands to help out.

I rode back to town and found Della in Carl's arms.

"Della you now own the Bar M outright. Most of your cattle are gone, but I have some over stock on my ranch, we will bring them here. You a storekeeper Carl or a rancher?"

He looked at his wife.

"I love the ranch, Carl. Maybe we could ranch a while?"

"But, what about Mason."

"He is on the flat south of the house away from the family plots. Mason Blue wasn't much."

I looked over at Jill who sat quietly to one side. She smiled.

"Well Jase Kendrick you said I could see your ranch?"

I took her hand, and we walked out and mounted up.