The Spa Game - Pre Wedding Jitters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syl heard the nightstand drawer open and the distinctive pop of a plastic bottle. Soon after, cold liquid hit her ass and started dripping down, coating the outside of her asshole. She worried for a moment if Bill was inexperienced in the necessities but then she felt one of his fingers teasing her asshole, popping in just to the first knuckle.

"Oh just do it," she said, her tone frustrated but not revealing the nature of the frustration.

Bill's response was nonverbal; his finger suddenly plunged into her asshole down to the palm. Syl let out a noise between a shout and a moan. There was a little burning from the suddenness, but she'd pushed her own fingers in deep cleaning a few minutes ago. After the shock of the initial push, she focused on the feeling of the rear intrusion.

Soon enough Bill added another finger and Syl bore down to grant it access. Her breathing was heavy and she was suppressing her reactions. It might have looked to Bill like she was resisting a scream, but in reality Syl would have moaned to the house. Anal wasn't her favorite, or even her preference, but the fact that it was Bill, and that he'd read her desires, were pushing this to the next level for her.

"If I cared, I might prep you more," Bill said, "but you made this difficult for me, so it's only fair I return the favor."

Bill's hands totally covered Syl's, spreading her ass even wider as they lifted her hips higher on the bed. Then a huge mass pressed against her rosebud. Syl let out a long breath. He pushed against her but made no progress.

"The faster you let me in, the faster this is done," Bill admonished.

This time when he pushed, Syl bore down and very slightly shoved back. The head popped through her ring and she squeaked. Two fingers hadn't been quite enough and the pain was sharp for a minute, but Bill stopped to let her adjust. When the pain dulled to a burn, she felt more cool liquid and then Bill's cock continued its advance. He pumped gradually, going deeper each time and forcing a sound from Syl with each thrust, something between a grunt of protest and a moan. Finally Syl felt his cock reach a deep point and her ass settled between his hip bones. She almost wanted to beg, but she kept up the charade.

"Blow your load and get it over with," Syl spat.

"Oh honey," Bill said, "I get this ass for 25 minutes."

"You said it would be over quick!" Syl protested.

"I said the sooner we started, the sooner we'd be done," Bill corrected.

Bill began thrusting in earnest, pulling almost all the way out and then plunging back in to the hilt. He wasn't worryingly large, but he was bigger than average. Of course to Syl it felt like three feet of cock came out and thrust in each time as the nerves in her ass felt every millimeter of his organ plumbing the depths of her backdoor. Eventually her muscles relaxed enough to accommodate him and the pain reduced until it was just the sensations of his cock in her ass and the stretching, burning tingle around her asshole.

She didn't know how long it took but eventually Syl gave up the pretense of enduring the experience. She started pushing back against his thrusts, spreading her legs slightly so his balls slapped harder into her pussy. Her arms pushed against the bed for more leverage, and instead of objections the only thing coming from Syl's mouth were moans. She was focused less on the fact that she was being sodomized and more on the fact that after watching him, shyly trying to start conversations, and hunting down his chips, Syl was finally in a bedroom with Bill, naked, with him inside her and about to cum because of her.

She pushed herself up, causing Bill to stop briefly, still lodged inside her ass. She pressed herself against his chest and looked up at him with an unmistakable expression of lust and desire as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He responded immediately with a kiss that saw their mouths wide open, their tongues dancing around each other, trying to find every nerve ending in the other's mouth and set it ablaze.

When they parted Syl said in a breathy whisper, "Fuck me Bill. Fill my ass with your cum."

Finally given a real, clear go-ahead from her, Bill let himself go. He'd been plunging into her ass for a while and was obviously close; now he was pushing himself over the finish line. His hips slammed into Syl's ass and his cock scraped her anal walls. The nerves in her asshole sang and burned as he thrust from the new angle with her still up against his chest. Syl brought her hand down to her pussy and rubbed her own clit, now desperate to make sure she shared a simultaneous orgasm with him.

Bill let out a long, loud moan and that plus the sensation of his cock pulsing in her ass was enough to get Syl over her own hump. She moaned loudly and pitched forward on the bed as she extended her own orgasm with her fingers rubbing her clit. She stayed prostrate on the bed as Bill filled her ass with cum. As the pulses slowed she reached back and grabbed his arms, not wanting him to pull away. He got the idea and picked her up, his softening member still inside her, and somehow maneuvered them into the bed. He slipped out of her backdoor before too long and they both dozed.

Syl woke again while it was still dark out. Despite the cooling sticky wetness on her ass she felt a comforting rush at the idea that she was in bed being held by Bill, and she pressed back into him to revel in the sensation. With all the mixed signals she'd sent at the beginning she worried that, despite getting Bill through the sex, he might decide she was too much to handle and wouldn't want to bother with her outside of whatever chips they might win off each other. So she was going to savor every second she could get.

Her movements might have woken him but his voice sounded like he might have been awake already. "I'm sensing you don't want me to get up and leave?"

"You're warm and you feel nice," she said, trying to play it casual, or as casual as one could be with someone that just fucked your ass and cuddled with you.

"So you're okay with everything?" Bill asked.

"More than okay," Syl replied.

There was a stretch of silence and Syl started to drift off again, but then Bill's voice snapped her awake again.

"You know, that was only fifteen minutes," he said.

Syl might have been annoyed if it were someone else, but Bill's tone was playful and she was hardly going to object. In her head she immediately thought, flip the blankets off and I'll inhale your cock and fuck you senseless but she said, "And what do you want to do with those ten minutes?"

She felt one of his hands start to trail from her waist down her thigh. "Well," he said, "Unless you're a purist I wouldn't mind actually having sex with you for a bit."

Syl smiled and started to turn over but his hand pushed more firmly on her hip and stopped her. She felt his breath on her ear. "But I'm not stupid or naïve, Ms. Tentis. I didn't get it right away, and I'll freely admit you're probably going to have to help me with a lot of this. But if I'm reading everything right, what you want me to say, is that I'm going to take you out to dinner on Wednesday, and then afterward you will have to beg me for the privilege of being fucked."

Syl literally shuddered as his words went straight to her heart and her pussy. "Yes," she said in a sultry whisper.

"Good," he replied and Syl heard a relieved sigh escape him as his hand resumed wandering a bit. Then it gave her a little shove and he said, "Now scoot."

Syl looked back at him, confused, and saw a twinkle in Bill's eye. He leaned in to whisper intently again. "I'm really curious how tight you are with your petite frame. If I wake up next to you I'm going to try to find out, but if you want me to keep doing what I think you do, it helps me to be a bit on edge. So get out of here, and I'll see you on Wednesday."

Syl leaned in and gave him a deep joyous kiss that he returned immediately, then just scampered out of the room. She didn't even remember she was naked until the cool air of the hallway hit the damp patches on her ass and between her legs.

**********

Present Day

"That's so sweet and so hot," Robin said. Sylvia noticed one of her hands was caressing her chest and the other was twitching on her thigh, obviously thinking about trying to rub her pussy.

"Down Robin," Cyn said, "We don't want Syl's guests scandalized because of cum stains on your dress."

"I think the 'scandalized' ship sailed when Syl's family saw the wedding party," Vicky said.

Syl rolled her eyes, "You should have heard the speech we got when Aunt Diane found out both of us knew Vincent and neither of us made him a groomsmen. She actually tried to ask Bill if he would swap one of his brothers out."

"I'm...kind of surprised you kept me in," Vicky said.

Syl immediately got up and moved over to pull Vicky into a hug. "I wanted my closest friends up there," Syl said, "not the 'right' people to boost my social standing. You were never a question."

She felt Vicky squeeze back, then she stage whispered, "Besides, one of the criteria is that you could only be a bridesmaid if I know what your pussy tastes like."

They all chuckled and Syl and Vicky separated, Vicky quickly dabbing at her eyes with a handkerchief. Cyn came around holding the choker. "I feel like Bill should be putting this on you," Cyn said seriously.

Syl reached up and held Cyn's hands as she gripped the choker. "No, it should be you. Bill and I are going to be married. We'll each have very prominent jobs. We're going to have to change and mold our personal lives around that. And Bill isn't a natural dom, as we've said. You'll always be Mistress. You just are. No matter what that will always be a big part of our relationship. I'm getting a ring from Bill. I want this collar to come from you."

Cyn's hands actually trembled and she missed the fastening once getting the collar around Syl's neck. When she finished, Syl pulled her in for a deep, loving kiss and they both had teary eyes.

"Okay you two," Robin said, moving in with tissues, "If you mess up your makeup I swear I'll turn into a dom and tie you both to chairs until it's time to go."

Syl pulled Robin into a hug after she finished dabbing away the tears and smears on Syl's face. "You're a wonderful friend, Robin," she whispered, "Remember, you're actually in charge. Make sure you keep taking care of Mistress."

"As long as she'll let me," Robin whispered back with a tight squeeze.

"All right, we should get over to the church at least," Cyn said, "There's a fifty foot long train on this dress that we'll probably need a carpet crew to install."

"It's not that long," Syl insisted.

"Syl, I could wrap myself up in it like a mummy and still have fabric left over," Vicky said.

"Whatever, it looks good," Syl said, "I think Bill will like the effect."

"Honey, Bill is going to be marrying your tits today. He's going to say all the right words but if he ever makes eye contact with you I'll give Aunt Diane a lap dance," Robin said.

"Don't promise what you're not willing to deliver," Cyn cautioned her with a challenging tone.

"No, she'd do it, the slut," Vicky said as Robin winked in reply.

They transitioned to the church without much fuss and while it didn't require a full crew, it did take them about ten minutes to secure the train of the dress. Finally It was just Cyn and Syl in the waiting room, with the wedding planner practically vibrating impatiently on the other side of the door while Syl tried to keep from shaking as she held the bouquet.

"You good?" Cyn asked her.

"Yeah, I think so," Syl said.

Cyn came around in front of her. Standing very close, Cyn tilted Syl's chin up. It was a move Cyn often did when they were playing together.

"Does Pet want an orgasm before we start?" Cyn asked.

"That might help, Mistress," Syl replied automatically.

"Well too bad," Cyn said, firmly but quietly, "Pet is going to pull herself together, go out there, smile, amaze Bill with her new tits, and marry him. Because Mistress isn't allowed to play with Pet's new breasts until Pet's husband has, and Mistress is getting impatient. Understand?"

Syl smiled broadly at her maid of honor. "Yes Mistress."

12