The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to take the lead here, if you don't mind."

His tone was mildly condescending to Cyn's ears; the way he said it suggested Syl didn't really have a choice, and that irked Cyn. Syl just nodded slightly, and almost immediately after that Ammad quickly had her blouse pulled down past her elbows. He didn't unbutton it or tear it, simply slipped the wide shoulders down so the blouse now partially trapped her arms. She wasn't restrained, per se, but it would take her a bit to get her arms untangled if she wanted to use them. After exposing the small rises on Sylvia's chest so quickly, Ammad took his time running his hands over the areas, keeping his palms flat.

Cyn still felt a little irked at the guy pawing at Syl but she conceded he must be doing something right, because she saw telltale familiar signs of Syl enjoying what he did. He rubbed her chest in various ways for a while, then turned her around.

His pants were linen or some similar material and looked like they were from his region of origin. Apparently they had a simple tie closure that was easily undone, because they'd fallen and pooled at his ankles. From this distance Cyn couldn't judge much about the man's cock other than it was present, it seemed circumsized, and was close enough to average not to cause comment. Ammad backed Syl up until her ass braced against the bed.

Ammad guided Syl's head to his cock, but she stayed standing, simply bending at the waist and bracing against the bed. Syl quickly went to work on his cock, bobbing her head and neck around the top and occasionally going deeper. Ammad relaxed back in the way Cyn attributed to a man getting a satisfactory standing blowjob. Then Cyn flinched again when Ammad grabbed Syl's head. He used only one hand on the back of her head, so he wasn't strictly forcing Syl in any way, and Cyn forced herself to relax. Syl was naturally a submissive; she liked other people taking charge.

A dual moan soon came from the pair; Ammad enjoying Syl's work with her mouth, and Syl probably because Ammad had curled his fingers and gripped Syl's hair. The blowjob got a bit rougher, with Syl's pace and depth increasing for a while.

Ammad pulled Syl off of his cock before he came and bent her head back to claim her mouth with a deep French kiss. Syl leaned into it a bit, but couldn't fully respond with her arms still bunched in her shirt. Ammad used the time during their first kiss to remove his shirt and Cyn couldn't help a slight tightening of her crotch.

Ammad looked good. All his muscle groups were clearly defined and his heritage gave his skin an even, all-over tan. His build was still lean; he wasn't bulky like a bodybuilder, but his body promised both flexibility and strength just in how it looked and how he moved. His hand on Syl's head more gently pulled her toward his chest and she began licking, sucking, and kissing all over his pectorals and his abs, tracing the lines of his muscles.

He then proved the muscles performed as advertised. Without much warning, he dropped down and stripped Syl of her skirt and whatever panties lay beneath them, exposing her small, bare pussy and pale ass to the air. As he rose, he grabbed her ass and lifted her in one clean movement. She instinctively spread her legs as he straightened and pulled her forward.

"Aim true," he said.

Cyn saw one of Syl's hands shuffle around in the pile of her blouse, and then Syl dropped with a moan straight onto Ammad's cock. He wasted no time and began bouncing her up and down on his rod, her barely 100 pound weight no problem for his physique. Syl, for her part, had her head thrown back and was panting to the ceiling as he jammed her down on his rod.

Despite how light Syl was, three minutes of manhandling 100 pounds still wore Ammad out a bit, so he started moving toward the bed. Syl instinctively wrapped her arms around him then and Cyn could see her face was flushed. If she hadn't cum already she was close. Either way, she moaned in frustration when he lifted her off of him, but it was only to set her down face first on the bed. Rather than climbing onto it, Ammad remained standing and pulled Syl back. Her forearms stayed on the bed, but he held her body suspended in mid-air, gripping her thighs. After one or two misses, he sank himself back into her with a solid thrust.

Syl let out a combined grunt and moan as Ammad resheathed his tool in her pussy, then her head came back again as he began pounding. As Cyn had learned over the past year, Syl wasn't usually very vocal during sex, but the sheer force of Ammad's thrusts forced more grunted moans out of her, until finally she tensed up in orgasm. It didn't stop her partner, however, who continued mechanically thrusting into her with force. Eventually Syl lost the strength or balance to keep herself up on her elbows and she crashed down onto the bed, her face buried in the comforter. Ammad simply kept going until he let out a moan himself and slammed into her, clearly filling her up with the results of his own orgasm. After holding the tableau for a few moments, he dropped Syl's legs. She slid off the bed onto the floor, breathing heavily.

Ammad leaned against the bed for a few moments, catching his breath from the combined athletic workout and sexual climax, but then he bent down to pull up his pants, which had never completely come off. To the surprise of Cyn and, she thought, Ammad, Syl reached out and stopped him.

"I'm sure we're at or beyond 10 minutes," Ammad said to her.

Syl's reply was quieter, enough that Cyn couldn't hear clearly. Ammad responded to her just as quietly and then Syl stood and walked over to Cyn. Cyn couldn't help but feel a thrill at seeing Syl fully naked, walking unashamedly toward her after getting thoroughly fucked, but she was still guarded because of the setting. Syl approached and leaned over so she could talk quietly to Cyn.

"I think I'm going to stay, but you don't have to."

"You're sure about this?" Cyn asked with a worried tone.

She was surprised when Syl pulled back, and almost shocked when she saw an annoyed expression on Syl's face. For one of the few times in their relationship, Cyn felt like Syl was about to give her an order. Syl leaned forward right next to Cyn's ear this time and her response was only a whisper.

"We need to talk on Sunday," she said, "If you're going to stay, try watching as Mistress, but obviously don't give me any orders. Otherwise you're going to work yourself into a fury."

Syl turned away, obviously done with her part of the conversation. Cyn was left mentally reeling, trying to work through what had happened to upset Syl, and what she wanted to talk about on Sunday.

However, her introspection was quickly interrupted when she heard another dual moan. Looking up, she saw Ammad now seated on the bed, both hands gripping Syl's head as it bobbed up and down in his crotch.

Cyn didn't want to leave; she still didn't fully trust Ammad. But she did try to follow Syl's advice. As if it were somehow two settings in her brain, she tried to switch from being Cynthia, Sylvia's friend, to being the Mistress of the Pet in the middle of the room. Once her mindset was fully there, she began to relax a bit more watching someone using her Pet for their pleasure similar to how she did. When Ammad told her to get on all fours on the bed, Syl made sure she could look at Cyn. And as Syl's eyes widened when Ammad plunged his cock back into her, Cyn actually felt a thrill of arousal and started letting her fingers drift down between her legs.

12