The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will we be left alone?" she asked quietly.

"Siobhan will stay away and keep everyone out unless I ask," Vincent said, and she could hear a very slight undercurrent of raw need.

Vicky's voice was barely above a whisper, and it still quivered despite her certainty. "No one listens to me. No one cares about what I say. Do it. This might be your only chance."

Vicky barely had time to react before Vincent's mouth completely overwhelmed hers. His tongue went on a search for her tonsils and she came right back trying to force his out and losing completely. She shuddered at the sense of raw power he represented and her helplessness. She didn't get off on being submissive; this was the thrill as she realized the man with her could do whatever he wanted and she literally wouldn't be able to stop him. For some reason, the idea made her hornier than anything.

Foreplay was pointless. Neither of them had time for it and neither needed it. They were running on pure animal lust and passion. Vincent pulled his shirt over his head almost faster than Vicky could see, and his dangerous eyes lighted only briefly on hers before his hands came down and literally ripped her shirt off. His hands grabbed her bra just beside either cup and pulled outward, snapping the hooks before tossing the garment aside. Before her boobs finished dropping she was against his bare chest, their tongues desperately seeking dominance in each other's mouths. Vicky's hands dropped and undid every fastener they could find at Vincent's waist while his fingers practically bruised her ass so they could keep kissing.

Vincent's pants came loose and he dropped and flipped her. Vicky landed and presented herself, wagging her ass back and forth as a tease. She swore she heard Vincent growl. Her tights were torn by Vincent's hands, cool air hitting her ass and upper thighs as a hole split from her waist along the seam and down to one knee. There was a sharp, painful tug as her underwear tightened around her waist and thighs before it too snapped and vanished into the room.

Vincent slammed into her in one thrust and both of them cried out. Vincent barely paused before beginning hard, deep thrusting, pulling Vicky's entire body back against him and slamming forward to meet it. Every impact was a mix of pain and pleasure. The tight stretching of her hole and the deep ache as he hit her cervix mixed with the amazing fullness and stimulation his cock brought, highlighted by the slight sting as their skin slapped together. Vicky cried out with each impact, begging him to keep going as the mix of sensations built within her. As the soreness from the initial penetration waned she reached under herself and started crushing her own breast and pinching her erect nipples. The extra spikes of pleasure sent her over the edge and she squealed in orgasm, then had to deal with the fact that Vincent didn't even pause. He fucked her right through the first orgasm and quickly pushed her toward another. She felt him still rock hard inside her, no sign of softening but no sign of swelling to orgasm either. She started backing into him on each thrust, driving him even harder against her deepest point. It hurt more than before but the force of impact went straight into her clit. She felt this orgasm coming and it was even bigger. Vincent bottomed out in her and it was like he hit a button. Vicky's entire body spasmed and she felt her thighs and crotch soak as she squirted, the second such orgasm Vincent had given her.

She only paused curled up on the bed briefly before she scrambled around to look at Vincent. He stood tall like a conquering barbarian, waiting for his due. She moved forward on her hands and knees to him and walked her hands up his chest until they kissed again. Then he lifted her, her cheeks sitting in both of his hands. She lined them up and he dropped her onto his cock. She hooked her legs around his waist and they fucked standing up. Before he was forcefully but rhythmically pounding, now he was frantic. His steady rhythm was gone, replaced by raw rutting force as his cock jerked in and out of Vicky's tunnel. For her part, her clit hit his pubic bone every time and it felt like a dry tongue lapping at it. But at one point there was a spike in her pleasure and she clenched against him and he missed his stroke. His cock bounced off her asshole then slid up her crack. Vincent lost his balance and they fell forward, his cock trapped between her cheeks and the bed. He kept mindlessly thrusting and his cock rubbed against her rosebud back and forth. Vicky grabbed his neck and looked deep into his eyes again as she brought her hand around and started frigging her clit like a maniac. He thrust faster until his head actually caught on her asshole and poked through just a bit.

That seemed to be the trigger for both of them. Vicky arched her back as her orgasm hit, set off by the sudden anal stimulation, and she felt wetness on her ass and back. Even as she came, she sat up and pulled his cock into her mouth, drinking down the last few spurts and sucking out as much excess as she could.

Vincent fell forward onto his arms, holding himself above her, and Vicky followed him down, moaning in pleasure at seeing his body laid out above her. She reached up and pulled him down for a kiss. He obliged but she could feel him pulling back and shutting down again. She clamped down on her disappointment and immediately realized she needed to do damage control.

"Vincent," she said, quietly but seriously, not playing the vulnerable girl anymore.

"Yes?"

"You're going to sleep with me tonight, in this bed. Get us both boxers to wear. In the morning you will not leave until I've woken up, seen, and spoken to you," she said.

"Victoria-"

"You owe me that much," Vicky said, not because she believed it but because she knew it would get him to stay.

Vincent walked slowly over to a dresser Vicky had somehow missed in her initial survey of the room. He rummaged in a top drawer and pulled out a pair of plain navy blue boxers that he quickly donned, then carried another pair over to her. They were a bit loose on her but the elastic tightened them enough to prevent them completely falling off. She pulled the covers down and settled in, facing away from Vincent. She reached back expectantly.

Her shoulder started to burn and she worried she hadn't gotten through to him, but then she felt one of his strong, large hands take hers and the bed shifted. The huge presence of his body settled in behind her and she nestled back into it, her body fitting almost perfectly as her knees and hips matched his with her head settling just under his chin. She finally allowed herself to relax and breathe out, which is when the shuddering and tears started as everything from today caught up with her.

Vincent pulled her tight against him until she drifted off.