All Comments on 'The Space Between Things Ch. 01'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mekakymekakyalmost 14 years ago
more

can't wait to read more!

DanielOrmeDanielOrmealmost 14 years ago
Some confusion, but good

I got confused at the beginning. You start out with the sister's name as Ava, then it's Audra. And the dead father (Reagan) having almost the same name as the unknown sister (Regan) got me a bit confused as well. But an intriguing setup, good characters, and hot sex make up for it. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Thanks for a great read. So he the step brother not the bio brother to this clan of crazies. His sister in law wants her some of him if she hasn't already had her some of Ian. I guess that Ian and Regan are going to fall for each other and the sister in law is going to shit a brick. Then there is Audra the other sister that is crazy as hell. I like TJ he is cute. Not sure about his dad and mom though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please finish

I really enjoyed it and I hope to see more. I like where the story is heading.

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvralmost 13 years ago
A very interesting start

Very good start to this story. I look forward to reading more. You do a very good job developing your characters and an even better job describing the sex scene. I can't wait to see where you go with this.

rod43rod43almost 13 years ago
fucking awesome beginning

love the way the characters are developed and the first sex is delightfully erotic. I'm looking forward to the next Chapter

Rod

a_libertinea_libertinealmost 13 years ago
Great Story

An excellent read. I do look forward to more.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
IAn

is a hot mess, but he seems to be a likeable guy? Can't wait to meet the famous Regan :>)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I really like this story. I has a really great flow and you have a wonderful style. The only this that I would suggest is some editing.

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

Not sure what to make of this one. It opens with this deluge of characters and backstory to the point that I couldn't really keep things straight. Then the reader is rather abruptly thrown into the middle of a sex scene which lasts the rest of the chapter. It was just all over the place in terms of telling a story.

I was also struggling to find anything likable about these characters. Perhaps it was because none of them seem to like each other...at all.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Very difficult to tell what this story is actually about. ⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous