All Comments on 'The Spanish Odyssey Continues'

by topo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 18 years ago
too many errors

Topo, your bio reads that you've been submitting stories here for years. But with all that experience, there is no excuse for the number of grammatical errors in this current tale. IMO, you've stooped to rewriting your own stories. So much for an original thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
find and editor and a book

or read the grammer stories on how to use commas, semicolons etc.

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 18 years ago
Hahahahaha!!

I love when people tell you to work on your grammar, and they misspell it as "grammer." Too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Consistancy & Predilection - Lifetime Member

topo gessho(sp?)you are of a one track cuck aren't you cuckster! You must have worn out 16 wives and 12 pair of your glasses by now (Aren't you sore?). I think I counted well over 34,679 wife pimping stories you have keyboarded one handedly. Proudly, one was actually an "H" back in 1903!

Now then and proudly having watched as many cocks as you have - you are now formally & officially upgraded to GAY WIMP little pathetic one. Kinda sets you little petey pounding eh - now stop that. Thats a small part of your problem as you know.

Writer - do you get the feeling of embarrassment by so many watchings for so few sick readers to ramp you up?

Maybe it's time to try another more respectful theme - say pissing ! Sad huh.

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

incredible bad grammar and the plot is always the same

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous