The Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no ...I came over for a... date...not that I don't want to...oh shit...I just want you... I mean I want to be with you..."

Dee laughed, he was so cute in his attempt to get out of his predicament.

"Stop, stop, It's alright I know what you meant," Dee had to let him off the hook, he was turning so red she feared he may turn and bolt out the door. She was still chuckling when she changed the subject, "So what did you have in mind for our first date?"

"I'm not sure I would call it our first date, we've been out together about 5 times since the day we met."

"Alright then, our first evening date."

"I came up with three possibilities: The first is we order delivery pizza, stay here and watch a movie."

"No, no, no... I stay here every night with the kids, now that they are with their Dad, I want to go out!

"Okay, the second choice is dinner and a movie."

"Dinner first? I'm hungry."

"Yes, dinner is included with whatever we choose."

"Okay, what else you got?" Dee liked keeping his feet to the fire.

"Last and my personal favorite, Dinner at Rosa's and Salsa Dancing."

"At Rosa's? How do they have enough room for dancing?"

"I don't know but they do."

"I don't know how to Salsa dance."

"I really don't either but its fun to try."

"I choose number three, that sounds like the most fun."

"Rosa's it is!"

Dee, clapped her hands several times, "I am so ready to have some fun without any kids. I love them dearly don't get me wrong but it is so liberating to be free of the responsibility if just for a day or two.

Alan reached out his hand for hers. She stared at his hand for a moment and then put her small hand in his, smiled and stepped into his arms.

"If we start that again, we'll never leave here tonight." Alan whispered as they held each other close. "Do you have everything you need?"

She grabbed a small clutch bag that matched her dress and declared, "Now I do!" They held hands like young lovers as they walked with determination to his car. He opened the passenger door for her and helped her slide into the seat, then crossed in front of the car and sat behind the steering wheel, he looked at her for a moment. She was gazing at him with an small satisfied smile, or was a lustful smile, he couldn't tell. She leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek while fiddling with his hair. "Keep your eyes on the road," she smirked and pointed at the windshield, "Let's go, I'm hungry!"

They pulled into Rosa's and entered the restaurant. There were several couples ahead of them in line so they sat and quietly chatted awaiting a table. Their turn finally came about 20 minutes later.

They were seated all the way in the back in a romantically lit corner of Rosa's small establishment. Alan just gazed at Dee studying every part of her lovely face; the way her nose crinkled when she laughed and her eyebrows rose when she looked at him. Her smile had an openness to it that invited you into her world and her eyes were a lovely brown, deep and affectionate. Alan was almost overcome with admiration and affection of her. She was beautiful and he was a lucky man. He decided it was worth the twelve long years of being alone to wind up with such a prize as this amazing woman.

He was staring at her with such a look in his eyes the Dee felt a tingle down her spine. "Oh Great!" She thought, "now I am getting jolts from his looking at me." Still, she felt a stirring deep in her bosom, a hunger that she never really felt before. "Maybe this is what her girlfriends talked about when they talked over drinks about how they felt when they were with their husbands especially when they were first dating," she thought. She had never really experienced that before and had dismissed it as sexy talk among girlfriends, but now she felt a stirring from somewhere deep inside her. The hunger was real and it cried out to be fed. She hadn't actually planned on sleeping with Alan tonight, but the buzz she felt in her inner being was making her wet and she knew that if she could, she would possess him soon, hopefully very soon.

She knew he was a good man, a good father, he loved people and she suspected he loved her and her kids. She felt his love, unspoken as yet but it was in his eyes, hot, intense, and hungry! She also knew in this moment that she loved him and she knew she wanted to consummate their relationship, tonight if possible. She would take him right now if they weren't out in public. "I need to settle down or I'm going to orgasm right here," she told herself. She couldn't help but wiggle in her seat a bit, sending jolts of pleasure from her clit through her body, she hoped no one noticed.

They ordered, and chatted. Nothing momentous and yet each word, each phrase, each sentence drew their hearts together, inexorably to ultimate union. They both knew it, yet feared to acknowledge what seemed to be beyond their power to resist. They each feared that if they did they would lose complete control and scare away the other. Had they been able to know the other's thoughts they would have left the restaurant and headed home to start their coupling immediately. But they couldn't read each other's minds and the element of doubt, the uncertainty of what the evening may hold, drove their individual libidos into a hot overdrive, an intense, consuming fire of passion kindling in their innermost being ready to burst info flames of passion.

The chemistry emanating from them was palpable to any who came near them. Their waitress, Gina, Rosa's daughter, who brought their food felt it and looked almost as if she had caught them making love, blushed and stammered then apologized for interrupting them. The hostess, Angela Rosa's cousin came by to check how they were doing, she felt it too.

Then Gina and her looked at each other and smiled.

"What's going on with those two?" asked the Gina.

"I don't know for sure, but we better keep an eye on them. They look like they are about to fuck right there on the table."

"Jesus, that sure was crude."

"Do you have a better way to put it?"

"No. I guess not". They both smiled and went about their business. They both called their husbands the first chance they got.

Rosa passed by their table as she moved about the dining area to check on her guests, "Senior Alan and Señora Dee, It is so good to see you here this evening! I can see that this is a special evening, no? You want a nice wine? Let me bring you something to fit the occasion. You two are in love, No?"

Both Dee and Alan blushed but neither denied it. Rosa smiled at Dee and whispered in Alan's ear, "She is very beautiful, I think señor Alan a very lucky man tonight, maybe she the one, no?"

"Maybe." Alan said aloud and smiled.

Rosa patted his shoulder and said to Dee, "This is a good man, but he needs a good woman like you to make him happy. You take him, make him happy, and he will make you happy, too, I think." Rosa winked at her leaving no doubt to her meaning.

Dee giggled and blushed and looked at Alan who was also blushing but smiling from ear tp ear as Rosa walked away.

"She really likes you," Alan proudly announced.

"So it seems, but I think she really likes you, too, " Dee touched Alans hand across the table. She felt the 'spark' as she called it and decided it was time to address it.

"I want to talk about the spark," she said certain that Alan would not know to what spark she referred. But he did.

"Yes, it is the most peculiar thing! It happens every time we touch skin to skin."

"Have you ever experienced that before?"

"No, I haven't," Alan said matter of factly, "only with you."

"Yes, me too. What do you suppose it is, and what does it mean?"

"I have no idea what it is. It is exhilarating though, almost addicting. I find I want to experience it more and more."

"Yes, I feel the same. It is like the moment we touch our hearts synchronize and..."

"...beat together," they both said at the same time.

"It is so weird," declared Dee, "but I love it."

"Dee, I know that it is too soon but I can't deny it and I can't wait any longer, I must tell you...I am falling in love with you. You occupy my every thought, you are present with me every waking moment as well as the subject of my dreams at night. I know it is too soon to marry but that is what I want with you and your kids, someday soon, when you are ready, I want it more than anything!

"I love you, too, I've known it almost from the moment I met you but I had to admit it to myself when we kissed by my car that evening after our first family date.

Upon her admission, Alan suddenly stood and stepped around the small table. He took her hand, drew Dee out of her chair and into his arms. His embrace was so forceful it bent Dee over backwards slightly and he kissed her there at the back of Rosa's like they were all alone in the world.

"There they go!" declared Gina.

"Get out there and ask if they need anything else," ordered Angela, "Make it quick, their going to start undressing any minute!"

Alan had no intention of such a public display and wait staff really had nothing to fear, but he did take Dee by surprise. When their waitress interrupted their moment, they reluctantly separated a few inches, out of breath, cheeks flushed with their passion.

"No we are alright," said Alan a bit shakily.

"Yes, we are quite alright," stammered Dee, never looking away from Alan's gaze. "Very Okay." She wasn't aware she was making no sense. She steadied herself on the back of the chair in which she had been pulled. "A romance screen writer could not have written a more romantic scene,' Dee thought. She swore she could hear the orchestral flurry of strings as their lips came together!

"May we have our check, please?" Alan asked when his senses returned. He held the seat for Dee and she almost fell into the seat. She could feel her pussy tingle and moisten her new underwear. There was no way the tiny panties could contain it. She decided she better have a look and excused herself to the Ladies Room. Her sexy little panties were indeed wet. She tried to dry them out a bit but decided to just put them in her clutch. She checked her make up and saw her lipstick was smeared and uneven and somehow her hair had become a little disheveled. She repaired her face as best she could but she noticed she was smiling the whole time.

"Oh My God!" she said to her reflection, "I almost came right there in front of everybody." She smiled again. "Damn, that was so romantic!" She had to admit the man filled her need for romance. "I hope he never stops doing that!"

When at last she left the restroom, she became acutely aware that she was no longer wearing her underwear. She got a mischievous thought. When she came up behind Alan she leaned down to whisper in his ear, "I had to take off my panties they were so wet ... I suspect that was what that kiss was all about, you sly dog."

Alan smiled and laughed and decided not to deny it even though he had been just overcome with emotion from her declaration of love. He was maybe the happiest man in the room, perhaps even in the whole damn town tonight.

"Can we go home?" Dee asked Alan with a small smile.

"Don't you want to dance?"

"I don't think I can wait that long"

"Wait for what?" Alan was still a little befuddled by the intense kiss.

Dee stared at him with her 'are you kidding me' look that Alan would eventually learn to recognize.

When her meaning finally sunk in he got a funny little grin on his face that almost made her laugh. "He is just so cute," she told herself. He jumped up so fast she did actually laugh out loud. He almost forgot to pay their bill in his excitement and as he was fumbling for his wallet Rosa came with the bottle of wine.

"Oh, Señor Alan, you leave so soon? I have your wine."

"Rosa, did you charge me for the whole bottle?"

"Well... yes, Señor Alan but you said..."

"Yes, yes, of course, may we take the wine with us, we need to go?"

"Oh my, have you an emergency?"

"Yes," he smiled and winked.

"Oh, Okay," Rosa smiled knowingly and handed the bottle to Alan. "You two have a good evening, Señora Dee, you and Señor Alan enjoy your evening and come back again real soon. Si?

"Si," Dee hugged Rosa as if they were old friends, indeed Rosa had that quality to make each person feel as they were the closest of friends. Dee liked her very much.

The two headed to the car, their passion cooled for the moment but still simmering just under the surface. That was good because they needed to be able to concentrate on the tasks at hand: Drive the car safely, try not to gaze at her the whole way, keep your eyes on the road, keep your hands to yourself, fight the urge to rub his obvious bulge whenever he glances your way, hurry up and get to her house.

At last after what seemed the longest drive in their life they finally arrived at Dee's house. Incredibly, it had been only 19 minutes, but they both agreed it had been the longest 19 minutes either of then had ever experienced.

Now as they dis-embarked from his automobile, the excitement and tension

between them about to boil over, the reality of what was about to happen between them struck them full force. This would be their first time together, like being virgins again, experiencing each sensation anew, for the first time with the person that has been in their thoughts constantly for weeks. It was even more momentous than that, this is the person that has occupied their dreams since their youth, before even a face or name was attached, this was the person each had held close to their hearts as their ideal, the one so close to perfect that they feared even hoping for them. Now they were about to spend the next minutes, hours, days, months and even years in the most intimate of human interactions, the sharing of their bodies with another person - that one special person - their ideal!

Alan was struck with these thoughts as he left the driver's side of the vehicle and walked around the front to open the door for her. He had to pause for a moment and catch his breath, an attempt to control his emotions

"For God sakes" he thought, "get it together man, you can't collapse into a tears at a moment like this!" He took a breath for fear he would do just that.

At the same time, as her eyes followed him around the front of the car, she saw him pause a moment and it was then that it dawned on her that this was a very important moment in her life. As a matter of fact, the thought occurred to her that the remainder of her life here on earth would be impacted by what occurred over the next hours. "God I hope its hours," she thought, "I hope he is a great lover"

He opened the door, smiled at her with more confidence than he felt and pulled her gently from the car. He held her close for a long moment. She instantly wrapped herself about him and lifted her face to his. Her lips slid their way up his cheek and she nestled into his neck. She drew a long breath that turned into a sigh. She could smell his cologne, she could smell his masculinity, his "male-ness" if there even was such a thing! "Please take me in the house now, I can't wait much longer."She pleaded with him.

He didn't completely release her however, he just slid to her side as they headed to her front door side by side, walking as if connected, feeling the heat from each other's body as they walked. He kissed her neck as she dug for her house key, she dropped her clutch and turned toward him and pressed her lips to his, their mouths opened and their tongues battled to occupy each other's mouths. She moaned and nearly fell when her knees gave way a little. No one had ever kissed her like he did!

Alan could barely stand as well, his knees quivered and his cock strained at the front of his trousers. He didn't remember ever being so aroused, he began to fear he would ejaculate before they even got in the house! He stopped the kiss just so they could move through the door into the house.

Dee finally found the key and unlocked the door, her hand was shaking the whole time. Someone watching might have thought she was drunk, which in fact she was, but not with alcohol. She was intoxicated with Alan, his smell, his taste, his kisses. "Oh, my God, Where did he learn to kiss like that?" she mused. If she ever found out she would have to thank them for teaching him! "He's a master at it."

Finally inside, she dropped her house key in a bowl near the door and walked to the peninsula that separated her living room from the kitchen. She placed her clutch on the counter top and turned to face him.

Alan stayed near the table where she had dropped her keys. He wanted to visually take her in, here in her own home where she spent the bulk of her life, caring for her kids, fixing meals, buttoning coats and helping with school work. This was the place where she lived her life and he wanted to take it all in. He also knew that he had to calm down a bit or he would be done before they even got naked and he did not want to be done quickly. He wanted their time together to last a long time, all night preferably, a lifetime if possible.

He had always thought of himself as an inadequate lover. He came too quickly, that he knew. So he had developed a lovemaking strategy that relied greatly on bringing his lover to orgasm orally then entering her and satisfying himself while she still was in the throws of her orgasm. He loved doing that. It was his favorite thing. He absolutely loved going down on a woman. He loved the taste of her, the heat of her sex, the soft texture of the folds of her labia and the feel of the stiff center of her pleasure. He loved feeling the climax build within her and finally the spasms of her ecstasy roll from her clitoris through her abdomen on its way to the rest of her body. He loved how an orgasm was a total body experience for a woman and he loved that he had control of the ecstasy at that moment. He loved it all.

He was told by several of his past partners that they loved how he did that, but still he felt they would prefer to get to their orgasmic crest more traditionally.

"What are you doing?" Dee asked him from across the room.

"I'm just looking at you." Alan answered and smiled. Dee got embarrassed a little, his gaze was so intense.

"Well, stop, you're embarrassing me." She answered with a nervous laugh.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are."

"You're just horny!" She said sarcastically.

Alan thought about trying to explain what he was feeling but he decided it might simply add to the awkwardness of the situation at this moment.

"I want to take this slowly." Alan said.

"Honey, I said I was ready, we passed 'slowly' back at the restaurant.

"No, I want to take you, make love to you, slowly. My natural desire right now is to take you fast and hard, but I want to take it slow and sensual. Which do you want?

"Fast and hard sounds really good, but for our first time, I agree - slow and sensual."

"Yes," whispered Alan as he approached her, "I want to relish every moment of this first time. I want to take in everything about you, I want to memorize your body, every curve, every valley, every taste and every smell, the mound of you breasts and the valley between you legs. I want to feel every last inch of you and kiss as much of you as I can get to. What thrills me the most is, that desire may take an entire lifetime to fulfill."

By the time he had finished telling her these things, she was quivering with desire. He was seducing her all over again even though she was completely seduced, completely ready . He was stroking her with his words. Her pussy was wetter than before, if that was possible, she was positively primed to make love to Alan, as a matter of fact, it took all her will not to literally attack him and rip his clothes off.

1...345678