The Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dee, unless you break my heart and throw me over, I am yours forever. You are my one and only."

"That should scare the hell out of me but it doesn't. I feel relieved to know that you are my future. I have never trusted anyone as I trust you."

"Will you let me know when you are ready to make it official? Alan asked.

"Of course, and don't worry...it won't be that long, I promise.

Epilogue:

Dee and Alan had their problems like any other couple. Dee got cold feet and briefly broke off the relationship which caused Alan to seriously doubt if he wanted to live any longer. But, he decided that as long as there was a chance for a life with Dee , he would stick around. Seven weeks after she broke it off, she called him and wanted to talk.

"I'm ready to make our relationship official if the offer is still good." She said when they met at Rosa's

"The offer is still good."

"If you ask me, I will say 'yes'," Dee said and dropped her eyes.

Alan immediately dropped to his knees and retrieved a ring from his pocket.

"Dee, will you marry me?" He said simply.

"Yes, Alan I will mar... just a minute, where did you get the ring?"

"I've had it since our first date."

"Our first night alone together?"

"No, after our first lunch here at Rosa's."

Dee marveled at him, not quite sure how to take his presumption.

"How did you know?" She asked as he slid the ring on her finger.

She pulled him up and drew herself into his arms.

"It was the spark," He smiled and took her hand.

The spark was still there.

1...345678