The Special

Story Info
Six of the best, $50.
2k words
4.47
7.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My feet seemed to be carrying me around the back of the house without my volition. Following the instructions: through the gate, around the side of the house, under the flowering jasmine, its delicate scent seeming to double the number of butterflies in my stomach, to the door painted red, and knock.

I hesitated, my feet had done their work, it was now up to my fist to knock on the door painted red.

Today's special: six of the best for $50, find out how it feels, the post had said, email for the address and instructions. It was my suburb. The address was literally down my street, on the way to the shops.

Through the gate, around the side of the house, under the flowering jasmine, to the door painted red, and knock. Two o'clock sharp. Don't be late or you won't get punished.

I'd just walk past I thought, didn't use my real name, who's to know? I'll just walk past on my way to the shops. Then my feet took me through the gate, under the jasmine and right up to the red door. Two o'clock sharp.

My fist knocked on the red door.

Footsteps. I could still run. My feet stayed put. The door opened, her eyes widened in recognition and then she gave me a knowing grin. Shit, we often nodded to each other on the street. At the shops.

"Come in... Brian?" She said.

"Dan." I came clean. Bit late for worrying about awkwardness now.

"Dan! I'm Fleur. I'm expecting... Brian?"

I nodded.

"Come in, I've just put on a pot."

She led me to a couple of straight-backed chairs at a solid-looking oak desk, hips swaying in a black silk robe, she was about my height in her high heeled black boots.

I sat, she poured the tea, front teeth gently biting her lower lip in concentration, giving me a moment to compose myself. Her lipstick was a deep red, almost purple, shocking in her pale heart-shaped face framed with silky dark hair. She was very attractive, mid-twenties, similar age to me. I'd actually considered striking up a conversation at the shops a few times, and, well, here we were.

She pushed my cup towards me and sat. I lifted my cup, nearly spilling my tea with my trembling hand.

I put it down, she covered my hand with hers and leaned forward, smiling.

"No point telling you not to be nervous, it's about to get pretty intense." she said, squeezing my hand. "Just go with it, I'm in charge."

He robe had gaped open and I couldn't help glancing at her magnificent milky cleavage in the leather corset she wore underneath.

"Ah! A naughty boy!" She said, a laugh in her voice, "Well, we know what happens to them."

"Sorry." I croaked.

"Oh you will be."

She lifted her cup and took a sip.

"First thing... the fee?"

I fumbled the envelope containing fifty dollars out of my pocket and handed it over

"Excellent. So I take it this is your first time...?"

I nodded.

"Please say 'yes Miss Fleur' or 'yes mistress' whichever you're most comfortable with, when responding to me."

"Yes... Miss Fleur." Couldn't quite bring myself to say mistress.

"So you know the special is six on the best with the cane, bare bottom, no warm-up, no mucking about, just a punishment. Do you want me to go a bit easy on you since it's your first time? Don't worry, I don't draw blood or anything, but when I cane someone, it hurts."

"I want it to hurt."

"That's the spirit! You want to finish your tea or should we get right to business?"

My hands were shaking so hard I would have spilled tea all over the desk.

"Straight to it please, Miss Fleur."

"Up you get then."

I stood.

"Strip."

I fumbled with my buttons and awkwardly removed my shirt. Fleur remained seated, sipping her tea, grinning, enjoying my discomfort.

"Everything."

My shoes seemed to take forever to get off. I fumbled with the buttons of my jeans, desperate to avoid keeping her waiting.

"Relax, Dan!" Fleur laughed, "You're in for a beating, but that's what you came for! Take your time, though I am looking forward to seeing what you're packing in those jeans."

Well that didn't really help, but I managed to get them off with a bit of hopping around, then quickly slipped off my underpants to get it out of the way. I stood, naked, wanting to cover my erection, at the very least to have something to do with my hands, but at the same time not wanting to. I settled for putting my hands behind my back.

"Hmm, not bad." said Fleur, standing and sliding off her robe. The sight of her in boots, fishnet stockings and a leather corset caused my cock to jump noticeably. She chuckled, stepped towards me and gently scratched the underside of my rocklike erection from base to tip with the long, red fingernail of her pinkie. Oh my god. "Move your chair and bend over the desk. Right over and grip the sides."

"Yes... Miss Fleur."

The desk had a large, ornately framed mirror hung in front of it, obviously put there for her victim's benefit. I caught my own slightly wild gaze then watched her walk to the wall and select a couple of canes, both about three feet long, and swish them experimentally. They ripped the air apart like silk. My guts suddenly clenched. She gazed at my naked behind, lips pursed, clearly deciding which would do the most damage, made a face and put one away, gently tapping the other on the desk.

"Last chance to chicken out." She said.

I shook my head.

She whacked the desk, making me jump.

"Sorry! No, Miss Fleur, please, er... proceed."

She quirked her mouth at me. I was so turned on, my body felt on fire. I was covered in a light sweat.

She put her cool, cool hand on my shoulder proprietorially. She was in charge.

"Okay Dan, you're about to receive six strokes of the cane. Your safeword is 'mercy'. Please repeat that."

"Mercy, Miss Fleur." I croaked through a dry throat.

"If you say your safeword, I'll stop immediately. Otherwise, I'm going to whack your - very - naughty - bottom," she punctuated those last three words with three swift smacks with her open hand, "very - hard!"

"Yes please, Miss Fleur." The words came out firmly now, I wanted and dreaded this so much.

Her hand pressed on the small of my back. "Arch up a bit. That's it. Lovely target!" She patted my bottom, which stung slightly from the spanks.

She stepped back. My cock buzzed, my whole body buzzed in anticipation. I could see her lining up a strike, teeth gently biting her lower lip like she was pouring tea. The cane tapped my vulnerable bottom a couple of times and she briskly raised it to shoulder height. My knuckles clenched white on the far side of the desk. I had read on the internet that it was important not to clench your buttocks. I relaxed them as much as I could.

THWACK!

A line of pain right across the centre of my buttocks. White fire through my body. Shit, that really hurt! I made a sort of involuntary grunt, tried to stay still.

"That's one, Dan. You took that very well."

Her arm went back, clenched my ass, unclenched it, nearly giggled at the madness of it then THWACK!

"Fuck!" I stamped a foot. I'd imagined it would hurt, but this REALLY hurt.

"Naughty boy for swearing!" She said, almost laughing, and drew back her arm and THWACK!! She struck me again immediately.

"AAAAGH!" My brain overloaded. I clutched my wounded ass with both hands jumping up and down, my face a mask of disbelief, suddenly realising my erection was bobbing up and down ridiculously in the mirror in front of this beautiful woman.

"Mercy?" She asked with a huge grin on her face, lightly flexing the cane she had just whipped into my buttocks.

I kneaded my ass, hard. It as still blazing with pain. I could feel three separate weals raised on my skin. "You weren't kidding about it hurting."

Fleur stepped towards me, reached around, grabbed my balls and gave a firm squeeze. Her green eyes locked on mine in the mirror, it was hypnotic. "Part of you seems to be enjoying it. You're halfway there, now back over the desk and take it like a man."

She squeezed just a bit tighter then released me much to my relief and also slight disappointment. I turned and re-assumed the position.

"Stick it out."

I stuck out my ass for her to hit. She obliged.

I really watched her this time. The way her tendons played in her forearm as she raised the cane, the momentary pause as her eyes fixed on her target, the sudden biting of her lower lip and...

THWACK!

The only way to describe the pain was exquisite. I gave an extremely unmanly yelp and hopped on one leg.

I settled myself, mesmerised this time by the lift of one breast as the cane went up, she caught me looking, winked, and THWACK!

Again, the pain was exquisite. The whole situation was so intense I felt myself merging with it. I guessed I was high on the endorphins. I felt her lips hot on the back of my neck and then she whispered in my ear, "Last one's the hardest, Dan."

She withdrew. The soft kiss of her lips on my blazing left cheek. One on my right. Right where she was about to...

I closed my eyes this time to just feel the sensation...

THWACK!

I made a noise like "HYAARGH!" and just stayed there bent over, gripping the desk, letting it all wash through me.

What might have been minutes later, Fleur patted my battered ass, and said I could get up and dressed.

My erection was rock hard, but in a daze I managed to get my jeans on over it.

"Glad you went the distance?"

I nodded then realised "I mean - yes, Miss Fleur."

She laughed "It's just Fleur now. You're done." She glanced at the bulge in my jeans, "Well, mostly done."

I was rubbing my sore ass. My tea was still steaming - can't have been more than five to ten minutes since I put it down and it felt like hours.

"Mind if I finish that?"

She glanced at her watch "well actually there's another - er -"

"I understand."

"You might want to go around the other side of the house - it can get a bit awkward sometimes."

"Yeah - thanks - sorry."

"No, sorry I didn't allow more time - I actually thought from your email you were going to be a no-show."

"Well, er - thanks for the memorable beating?"

She laughed again. I was beginning to love how her face lit up when that happened. "My pleasure. Now - out!" And she smacked my rump getting a small yelp out of me and I scooted to the door, but she caught me in a surprising hug.

"Come again."

She kissed me lightly on the cheek - my face this time. Chaste, but deeply sexy after what had just occurred. Her green eyes caught mine, not quite mocking. Her perfume mingled with the jasmine.

My feet took me around the other side of the house and then home and to the bathroom where I stripped in front of the mirror and gazed in mild horror at my six angry stripes.

I ran a hot shower and my fist took care of my erection while my fingers of my other hand gently traced my weals and I imagined Fleur's green eyes burning into mine with a spicy mixture of shame and lust and warm glow of my ass until I erupted like a volcano.

I'd certainly visit again.