The Special Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now yourself."

She said "yourself". Again I worked it out.

"Yes, Miss Fleur," and I began stroking myself standing in front of her while she lazed in the chair, legs still apart, until I came hard and cum splattered the floorboards. My knees were weak and I sank into a chair.

"You're not going to make me-" I gestured at the splattered floor.

She stretched like a cat and readjusted her dress, "No, I think I can let you off this time. Paper towels are under the sink.

I cleaned up and she ordered me to go and get some arnica cream and tiger balm from the bathroom. I stood in pleasure as she gently rubbed the arnica into my bruised ass.

"Now this is optional, but I have some other work to do now," I felt a twinge of jealousy at that, "but if you'd like to extend things a bit further, before you go, I'd be quite happy to rub some soothing tiger balm on your poor bruised testicles."

I nodded. Of course she could do whatever she wanted. I stood stoically as she lathered on a slightly worrying amount, rubbed it in lovingly.

"That will keep you thinking about me for a while," she said with a big grin, then kissed me on the mouth, hard, "thanks, that was fun."

She turned and walked out of the room.

I dressed quickly and let myself out just as the heat began to build.

12