The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 06

Story Info
BBC mating exposes the hidden slut in hot young wife.
17.8k words
4.83
182.1k
221

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,747 Followers

This story is posted on the Literotica website; the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent. This is the sixth chapter in a multi-chapter interracial cuckold story. If you haven't read the previous chapters, I encourage you to do so, but I'm confident you'll enjoy it as a standalone too.

*****

One year later

April 2019

"Yeah, I wish I was going down there with you guys, I can't believe my PT conference landed on the same weekend as State Finals - but we agreed long ago, the day job has to be the priority," Justin Dawson, Head Dive Coach at Sacramento State University reminded his beautiful wife.

"I know, I wish you were too, but I think I can handle it," Abbie Dawson replied with a confident smile.

"Of course you can, not to mention Sac State will have the hottest coach on the pool deck!"

"Oh stop it Justin, besides as I recall you were pretty into Jennifer Clark from San Diego State last year!"

"Oops...forgot about her, yeah well one of the hottest coaches on the deck," he corrected playfully.

"Fuck you Justin!" Abbie spat with an "I hate you" smile before she threw a pile of napkins at him.

"Just kidding...Jennifer's not even in your league baby, and she certainly doesn't have as nice of tits!"

A suspicious smile formed on her beautiful face, "Oh, you've checked out her boobs that closely too?"

"I take the fifth..." he admitted guiltily before changing the subject, "Okay babe, text me when you guys land in Orange County. Are you just going to catch an Uber from the airport to the hotel?"

Abbie let the previous discussion drop, "Yeah, we'll probably have to grab a couple of cars as there are five of us. I sure wish it was six, it's not going to be the same without you. I expect they'll all do great, but I can't imagine they wouldn't feel better having their head coach's guidance and support."

"You mean co-head coach's guidance and support. Ab, you are as good as any coach in the state of California, plus the team is going to have to start getting used to me not being on the road with you guys. Next year it's going to be up to you and Nick to handle all the away meets. As for this weekend, I suspect I won't be missed, they're an experienced group and you'll be everything they need Abbie Dawson!" He smiled as he leaned forward and kissed her wetly on her succulent lips. "Same schedule as last year?"

"Yeah, except for flying down this morning, remember last year we went down on Thursday night. This time we'll head straight over to the Irvine pool after we land to get in our review and final prep dives. I'm going to try and encourage them all to get to bed early tonight, first dive is at eleven tomorrow. Nick is the only holdover, so hopefully he can help me convince the rest of them as to the importance of a good night's sleep tonight. But I'm sure tomorrow night will be a different story. I know the way Nick is, and I suspect the rest of this group will want to do some serious partying if they perform as well as we expect!"

"Yeah, I think you can count on that - especially if Nick sets the meet record!"

"If that happens, you know it will be crazy! It certainly won't be anything like last year when everyone crashed early following all that drama."

Suddenly a mischievous look appeared on Justin's face as he moved forward and wrapped his arms around his gorgeous wife, gripping her firm ass cheeks in the process, "As I recall, there were a couple of people who didn't crash so early!"

"Oh, leave it to you to remember that!" Abbie giggled remembering the champagne induced celebration sex they had the previous year.

Justin smiled pridefully, "But, I agree I could envision this group doing some serious partying if they win. But with Amber and Tommy long gone and Nick unlikely to have his sights set on the other girls this time around, getting the group to the airport on Sunday will hopefully be your only challenge!"

A weird flutter formed in Abbie's stomach, "Yeah, you're probably right about that honey...say what time do you guys take off?" She asked, happy to get the subject off of Nick Thomas' "sights".

"Jay is coming by to pick me up at ten. Our first meeting is in San Jose at three-thirty."

"Well babe, I hope you have a great conference and I'll look forward to seeing you Sunday night after we Sac State Hornets kick some ass and take some names!"

Justin gripped her ass cheeks more firmly, "I can't wait for this ass to return triumphantly and claim its spoils! I'll be your sex slave for as long as you like upon your return your highness!"

Abbie laughed and kissed him one final time, "Why do I know you would look forward to all that punishment? I'll text you when we land my slave!"

*****

As Abbie made her way on Highway 80 to the Sacramento airport, her thoughts turned to the previous year's State Championships and all the drama that occurred between Nick, Amber and Tommy. So much had changed since then. Amber had moved to New York, Tommy had virtually disappeared from the radar, and Nick Thomas had all but dominated the California collegiate diving scene.

In addition to his diving development, Nick had undergone an amazing personal transformation. Gone was the gang-banger cocky kid from Stockton who Abbie and Justin had first recruited - in his place was a confident team leader who would soon be graduating near the top of his class. He had recently accepted a position in the Exercise Sciences department for the fall semester on the recommendation of Abbie herself.

She had vacillated with the decision to adamantly go to bat for him with the dean, not because she didn't think he would be a great addition to the department, but because somewhere deep in her recesses, she still harbored apprehensions regarding the undeniable magnetism between them and how it might someday result in issues with her job and more concerningly her marriage.

In addition, Justin had recently received a promotion that would not allow him to be as involved in coaching the team in the fall. At his suggestion, Abbie had agonizingly agreed to take Nick on as the assistant coach.

And while this past year had not provided the same number of sexually implicit interactions between them, Abbie still felt an unrelenting tug of attraction towards the muscled black diver. For his part, Nick had been more subtle in his pursuit of his hot coach, all part of his concerted plan to set the hook as deeply down her throat as possible before replacing it with something thicker, blacker, and much more palatable (well not exactly...).

Ironically now as she drove to meet him and his teammates at the airport, her thoughts drifted to Nick Thomas' big black cock. She wasn't sure exactly why she was thinking about BBC, but perhaps it was due to all the sexual drama Nick had been involved in at the previous year's championships with Amber and Tommy and now not having Justin along her side. Without thinking, Abbie found her fingers inside the leg of her shorts, immediately feeling the dampness on her slippery panties.

As she did her best to keep her focus on the road, Abbie rubbed along her swelling labia beneath the silky wetness of her thong as she imagined, "How big must it really be when he's totally hard?" She rubbed little circles around her button as she thought back to her vague recollection of how big it felt when she'd held it in her hands that drunken night at the Masked Masculinity show over a year previously.

Abbie captured her clit between two fingers as her thoughts turned to the words she had overheard Christina Chin, one her former divers, use to describe her unforgettable sex with Nick and the distance she held her hands apart when demonstrating his size to her friends. Abbie could feel a mini-orgasm building as she frigged herself excitedly while then also recalling Justin's recount of Amber's joyful climax on Nick's big cock from the cell phone playback the previous year at State Championships.

Abbie bit her lower lip and her vision blurred as her orgasm surged through her and a gush of wetness seeped onto her fingers just before steering the car onto the airport parkway.

After catching her breath, a smug smile came to her face, not only from the scintillating mini-cum, but from the recollection of her last-minute decision to slip her vibrator into her overnight bag. Being around Nick Thomas all weekend without Justin's presence was likely to have her testing the new toy's battery life.

*****

Later that night after dinner and an early return to her room, Abbie did what Justin had begged her to on so many occasions...she rented and watched an interracial porn flick. Upon its arousing end, she came to a necessary realization - she would need to stop by the hotel store and get more batteries.

*****

Late the following afternoon

Nick Thomas stood on the award stand with four gold medals around his neck. Abbie Dawson and Angie Thomas hugged with tears in their eyes as the crowd cheered. "Coach, I can't thank you enough for all that you and Justin have done for Nick. You guys took a chance on this cocky kid from Stockton and now look at him. My son is a now a man who will graduate in a couple of weeks and also thanks to your recommendation, will begin working in your department while he attends grad school at Davis next fall. I have to pinch myself."

"Don't forget, he'll be working with Justin and me as an assistant coach on the dive team next year too!" Abbie reminded with an ear to ear smile.

"Yes, that too! I never would have believed any of this just two years ago! I am so proud of him!"

"You should be Angie!" Abbie finished saying just as Nick ran up, hugged his mom and lifted her off the ground.

"Can you believe it mom? Four medals?"

"Four gold medals Nicky! I am so proud of you!"

The rest of the team including his coach, surrounded the triumphant diver, they all posed for a handful of celebratory selfies with Nick and his mom. Finally Angie Thomas pulled her son aside, "Nick I have to catch the shuttle back so I'm not late for my flight. I have to work in the morning, so I better get going. You guys have fun tonight, I love you and I'm so proud of you! I'll see you in a few weeks at graduation!"

"Love you too mom, I'll see you in a couple of weeks!"

Angie Thomas waved to the group before departing.

"Okay everyone, you all agreed that if I won that fourth medal that I got to pick where we go tonight!" Nick shouted excitedly.

"Shit Nick, if you hadn't won that fourth medal, you'd be choosing where we go tonight!" Riley Siebert, the other Sac State male diver in the group joked. Everyone laughed.

Nick shrugged his shoulders and grinned guiltily, "Riley my man, you have a point there! Anyway, all of you better be ready to do some serious clubbing tonight, that includes you coach!" The handsome black diver reminded Coach Abbie with a confident smile.

She returned the gaze sheepishly, "I know I agreed, but now I'm kinda scared..." She feigned drawing laughter from the group again.

"Okay everyone meet in my room at seven for cocktails. I got beer, vodka, tequila, whiskey and some mixers! Bring anything else you want and be sure to wear your drinking shoes!"

*****

"Yeah Nick got the sweep! Absolutely dominant is the only way I can describe it! He got his highest score for the year in every dive he performed!" Abbie gushed to Justin on Facetime.

"That's unbelievable honey, remember just a few years ago when we weren't sure whether to give him the scholarship. Now he is a six-time gold medal state champ! Be sure to tell Nick how proud I am of him! How did the rest of them do?"

"Great, Riley got silver in the 3 meter and the girls both got one bronze each. I think next year both Lauren and Juliana could be pushing for gold's in a couple events!"

"That's fantastic! Tell them all how happy I am for them! So I'm guessing it's going to be quite a party tonight? Besides lots of booze, what's on the agenda?"

"We agreed that if Nick got the medal sweep he could pick where we go, I'm not sure that was such a great idea..." She rolled her eyes, feigning nervousness as she smiled into the tablet camera.

"Oh yeah? Big party plans?"

"He said we're going to do some serious clubbing and he warned us all to wear our party shoes!" Abbie giggled. "We are all meeting at his room for cocktails at seven!"

Justin laughed, "I'm scared for you honey!"

"I know, me too," she laughed again, "but hun I should probably get going I gotta shower and stuff!"

"No prob sweetheart, have a great time tonight. You guys all deserve it! And don't forget your highness; I'm expecting your claiming of the spoils to be thorough and unforgiving when you return."

Abbie laughed again, "You can count on it my slave!"

*****

An hour and a half later, Nick answered the door to his hotel room, standing before him was one of the hottest 27-year-olds the black man had ever seen. Abbie Dawson's bronze hair was kinked playfully. Her beautiful blue eyes were circled with heavier than usual black eye-liner and accentuated by longer than usual dark eyelashes. Her facial makeup highlighted the swell of her model-like cheekbones and perfectly smooth skin. The whole look was brought together by a shimmering lipstick that looked like it was designed specifically to make guys dream about getting their dick sucked.

It was having that affect on Nick Thomas as he ogled his hot coach.

Abbie wore a very short gold shimmering strapless dress that exposed her ample cleavage on top and hugged the rest of her body like a silky glove. Her long tanned legs looked like they went on forever, raised by a set of 4" heels that brought her almost eye-to-eye with the 6'-2" black man who stood before her.

A friendly smile appeared on her gorgeous face, "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Not till I have another minute to admire that dress...WOW!"

Abbie giggled embarrassingly as she looked down at herself knowing she looked really good, "Okay, times up!"

"Are you sure about that? It felt too short..." They both laughed as he stepped aside and watched as she moved past him. He closed the door and turned to watch her spectacular ass swaying perfectly.

The rest of the group was already assembled, dressed to impress as well - still, not a single member of the group could believe Coach Abbie looked like that.

Nick broke out the shot glasses and before long, none of them were feeling any pain. After a good hour and a half of heavy partying, they hopped in a couple of Uber's and made the trip up to LA. The first place, called Lure Nightclub, was bumping from the outset. A scantily attired hostess led them through the crowded club to a table Nick reserved the week before. Abbie noticed as he flirted with the cute hostess unabashedly before giving her a $20 tip. The hot blonde squeezed Nick's arm and promised him their table would get plenty of attention from the servers. He looked around at several of the provocatively dressed hotties and shouted enthusiastically, "Yeah honey, the more attention the better!"

Over the next few hours, the five of them drank, danced, and celebrated their dominant performances from earlier in the day. The sexy servers kept their drinks full and went out of their way to flirt and flaunt their assets. Nick noticed that the Hollywood provocateurs didn't just exhibit for he and Riley, they openly flirted with the girls too, especially Abbie whose tits were pretty much the center of attention at the table.

For the most part, they danced and partied as a group, but occasionally Nick or Riley would pair off and dance with one of the girl's individually.

The shots and cocktails continued to flow...mostly at Nick's urgings. Everyone was pretty much fucked-up by the time the clock reached one in the morning. They all laughed when as Abbie excused herself to use the ladies room and stumbled slightly in her unaccustomed heels before catching herself. She turned and admonished them all with an embarrassed yet playful smile before everyone busted up.

Nick immediately turned to Riley, "So dude, there is this other place I really want to check out, it's called Boulevard3 over on Sunset. Why don't you, Lauren, and Juliana grab a ride and I'll settle up on this last round and we'll meet you there in a few."

"Sounds good Nick, I heard that place is pretty rippin', we'll see you there in a bit."

Ten minutes later as Abbie made her way back to the table, Nick took in every sexy curve of her rockin' body as she approached semi-drunkenly. He wasn't the only one, half the dudes in the place were eyeing her deviously, several of whom had already hit on her along the way to and/or from the john.

"Where is everyone?" She asked with an inebriated grin.

"They all decided to go to this other place down on Sunset, I told them I would settle up and we'd meet them there in a bit!"

"Oh, okay. But this place is great, why did they would want to leave?"

That was exactly the response Nick was hoping for, "I know huh, I'm not sure either. We should hang here a little longer!" Just then the song changed and a loud roar sounded from the crowd before a new wave headed to the already crowded dance floor. Nick grabbed Abbie by the hand, "Hey, I really like this song, let's dance!"

The two of them had danced plenty together throughout the night, but Nick had kept it cool due to the presence of the others. Now he finally had her alone and had every intention of turning up the heat. His hot married coach was obviously quite drunk and he had picked up on lots of flirty cues throughout the night.

Butterflies formed in Abbie's stomach as Nick led her deep into the crowd.

The hip hop bump was so loud, they could barely hear each other talk, even from the close proximity the crowded dance floor required. Nick had a perfect view of Abbie's tits as they spilled enticingly out of the sexy dress. In minutes, they each developed a sweaty sheen on their exposed skin from the heat of the dance floor. Nick could actually see small beads forming on Abbie's chest and trickling down between her impressive cleavage. He leaned in close, "Hey, that dress really does look great on you!"

Abbie smiled a wide smile and returned the compliment, "You don't look so bad in that outfit either!" Again she could feel flirtatious nervousness permeating her insides.

Nick looked down at his physique, he had unbuttoned one additional button on his tight shirt and his shiny muscled chest now shown impressively, "...Looked pretty good with four gold medals hanging off of it earlier didn't it?" He stated more than asked with an ear to ear grin plastered on his face.

Abbie laughed, "Yeah, it sure did!"

"So you and Justin both won state gold's at the same competition back in the day?" Nick yelled above the loud beat of a new song by Post Malone.

"Yes we did, but don't make it sound like it was that long ago, it was only like six years!" She laughed as she slapped him playfully on the chest.

He laughed too, "SIX YEARS? DAMN, I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY LIKE THREE? YOU GUYS REALLY ARE OLD!"

"Oh shut up Nick, you've known us for almost three!" She countered playfully followed by more laughter.

"I bet you guys had plenty of fun that night?"

"Nick Thomas...that's none of your business!" She admonished him as she rolled her eyes cutely and smiled.

"No, I meant partying and shit...Wow, your mind went in the gutter immediately girl!"

An embarrassed gaze formed on her face before she giggled, "Oh, I misunderstood you, yes we partied pretty hard at a place not too far from here! Justin got so wasted, he almost barfed on the trip back up to UCSB!"

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,747 Followers