All Comments on 'The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 03'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Ecbert173Ecbert173almost 5 years ago
Its getting intense!

I was checking your page every day to find the 3rd Chapter of Speedo published and finally the wait is over.It was worth the wait.Loving how slowly and masterfully Nick seducing his hot coach.The conversation between them in Abbie's office was very intense and hot and realistic.Keep carrying on the great work,you have already setup a strong platform to have a multiple part series here.Will be eagerly waiting for Chapter 4.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 5 years ago
5 stars

Big cock dude and super-horny big titted wife and sissy husband. Recipe for rapacious fuckery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THAT WAS HOT!

This the first story of your's that I've read and if they are all as good as this, I have a lot of good times ahead. Five Stars!

DubdudeDubdudealmost 5 years ago
Sooooo Goooooood!!!

I had been waiting impatiently for this, checking activity page daily (hourly actually). I think it was better than I was expecting. I love the way you are tantalizing us with the buildup...meanwhile exposing us to Abbie's hotness more in each story. I'm most excited that it looks like you have a lot more to add to this along the way. Keep it up! Already waiting for ch. 4!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You Torment Me!

Damn, I'm dying waiting for the bull's actual mating with that hot coach, but I have to admit the lead-up banter in this one was great! The whole interaction around the resizing of the speedo was classic shit. Don't make us wait long...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THE BEST!

YOU CONTINUE TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE WRITERS FIFTH ESTATE! THAT WIFE IS SO FUCKING HOT! I CAN'T WAIT TILL NICK FUCKS HER IN FRONT OF HER WEAKLING HUSBAND AND MAKES HIM CLEAN UP!!

Teamof90sTeamof90salmost 5 years ago
I never had a coach like that...

I used to swim and dive but never had a fucking coach like that! I love the way you are slowly building her from an innocent into being a size queen BBC worshipper. My favorite story in the series yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 STARS

Here we go again...your stories are some of my favorite on this site. But I hope you have the bull make the cucky husband clean up after he fucks that slut coach silly. Better yet, I really want to see the BBC take on Abbie and Tess!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wish we could do this!

My wife and I love every chapter of this story so far. We wish we had the courage to actually embark on a cuck adventure like this, but since we don't, we love living vicariously through awesome stories like this one! Can't wait for what's next!

bhammer654bhammer654almost 5 years ago
Fucking Rocks

Fifth, you remain my favorite author on Literotica, especially the interacial stuff. This chapter was a good mix of funny stuff and hot sex, that Abbie bitch is so hot. I want that bull to stretch her out so her pussy husband can't feel the sides! Please don't make it long before the next installmet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

I like your writing, I’m hoping that you inadvertently calling Coach Dawson in one spot signals that the next chapter of “The Wardens Wife is coming soon.Frhsrk

ILuvBBCMoreILuvBBCMorealmost 5 years ago

I love the story you are telling! So turned on! I can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It’s dragging

You have established the set up. Get to the cuckolding, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointed

I really enjoyed the first 2 and looked forward to more but this last chapter was a big let down for me. The cat is out of the bag, Nick already got Abbie, there is a lot you can do going forward but going back now seems un necessary and un inspiring. If you wanted a long wait you should have written that way to begin with but your story your choice as it is my choice to continue, if you concentrate on the here and now with the coach his wife and the stud I’ll be reading if not? Maybe not

pawgpawgalmost 5 years ago
Great Story!

Love this story, keep up the good work! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Snail like

Liked the other 2 but this was slow, no cucking at all.

I wanted to read of Tommy getting cucked. Arrogant white boi put in his place.

Anyway to finish, this story didn't make me masturbate and thats what I'm here for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A little non consent?

I’d love to see your story have the smoking hot but prude of a white wife turned total bitch. Succumb to Nicks most perverted fantasies. Dominating Abbie to perform ass eating and then turn over for anal but don’t have her necessarily enjoy it, just have her do what she’s told. Thanks

hunghandsumhunghandsumalmost 5 years ago
The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 04:

I regard the first edition just about the best story I've read on here. It sets up a marvelous plot. I'm so anxious to learn how various members of the swim team get drawn into Nick's web.

Perhaps after the swim team falls to Nick's will, Ch. 05 will reveal that a provocative bet is made with an opposing swim team.

AlexandraLostAlexandraLostalmost 5 years ago
Great job!

You're timing is spot on and kept me wondering, 'What's next.' Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good story

when will the continuation come?

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 4 years agoAuthor
Update

Chapter’s 4 and beyond are still coming, but I’ve had some things in my personal life taking priority. I want to get them out as much as you want them, but I promise they will be good when they do!

Ecbert173Ecbert173over 4 years ago
Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update Fifth.I have been checking your page regularly to get the Speedo 4th Chap and seeing no activity, I was fearing the worst.Please take your time and sort out your personal problems,no need to rush.But give us a regular update to know where you are at currently with the chapters.

Eagerly waiting to read the gradual seduction of this hot white married coach Abbie,by her lecherous black student!

ThaDeeThaDeeover 4 years ago
Thumbs up!

Love this story. I like the story structure of going back and then to the present. Makes me really wanna see how Nick snatched up that white wife. Very excited for the next chapter and reminds me to get back to work on my stuff.

Ecbert173Ecbert173over 4 years ago
Fan of ThaDee

@ThaDee, huge fan of your writing, read the full series of Her New Neighbor, one of the best interracial white wife series. Please get back to writing-start a new series or get back to Shannon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing more

There is nothing I want more than to read about Abbie walking in on catching watching Justin sucking on Nicks dick. Here’s hoping you’ll consider writing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CH:4

When can we expect this , it’s been over a month now

smartmalksmartmalkover 4 years ago
The Author doesn't lie

"Chapter’s 4 and beyond are still coming,..." - and we're waiting for part 4. Also the same part of 'Warden's Wife...'

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting for 4th

Hi FifthEstate, please publish the 4th chapter as soon as you can. Getting a bit impatient to wait for this hot story to unfold into full fledge.Give us a latest update please.

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 4 years agoAuthor
Don’t give up on me!

Thanks for the inquiries regarding The Speedo Doesn’t Lie chpt 4. I am finishing up chpt 4 of Warden’s Wife which will publish soon. The bad news is I have a lot of work to do on Speedo chpt 4, but I have a significant amount completed for chpt’s 5 and beyond, so you’ll have to still wait awhile for the next one, but there will be a lot of really good content arriving not long after that!

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 4 years agoAuthor
UCLA to Big D

For those of you waiting for the next Speedo chapter, if you haven’t already read UCLA to Big D, I strongly suggest you give it a read. I know 18 chapters can 👀 intimidating, but I’m confident if you read the first one, you’ll want to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Take it easy

Take it easy, we reader will be waiting patienly

dombabydombabyover 4 years ago
Very GOOD

Really like this story, the seduction, the subtle changes in the wife and hopefully the eventual cuckolding of her husband by this black stud. Would love to see the hubby forced to submit and serve the younger black man.

OnethirdOnethirdover 4 years ago
Patience

Okay, when I read the second series that stops before the “big moment(s)”, I was a bit annoyed, but then I read the author’s assurances that more chapters are on the way. It is a good sign that people want you to continue these stories so much. The story order is a bit odd- we get some current action then backfill the story before moving on. Usually one leads up to the key seduction, but I can’t complain- the chapters are really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish I was justin

I wish I could be Justin and suck Nicks black dick right in front of my wife Abby

wxt55ukwxt55ukalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story another 5 from me...

Rennie9Rennie9over 3 years ago

Loving this, can’t wait for chapter 4!

ShadedLadyShadedLadyover 1 year ago

Reading this, I have to sigh and wish I was 30 years younger! I'd give young Nicky a good hard ride! Wonder if he is into Cougars or GILFs!

Also, the best thing to do when altering something would be for the seamstress to take the measurements herself. That being said, this is an awesome story and a great lead-up to the next chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
2760 Followers
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...