The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,763 Followers

The sexy lingerie gripped her hot body like a glove, accentuating every perfect contour to perfection. Justin loved everything about Abbie's mouth-watering figure, but her flawless D-cups never failed to grab his attention first. Her large round breasts pressed heavily against stretchy fabric, practically pouring out of the plunging deep cut neckline and creating cleavage that bordered on illegal. Abbie's recently acquired tan accentuated the whiteness of her full chest creating a mesmerizing backdrop for the tastefully located lacy designs of the hot lingerie. But in spite of the designer's attempts at playful obscurity, Abbie's big nipples gave away what lie beneath. She had touched herself in the bathroom with the full intent of stiffening herself for his arousal. It had worked to perfection...Justin's cock was hard as steel; he couldn't take his eyes off her swollen luscious nipples.

She moved to edge of the bed, "Is this what you had in mind?"

He stuttered, "I...I...could never imagine anything as good as this...you look fucking hot Abbie!"

"Speaking of hot, is it warm in here or is it just me?" She teased in a husky sexy voice.

"Oh it's just you! That I'm sure of..."

"Maybe your right..." Abbie slowly moved her hand down over the semi-sheer silky fabric of the teddy until it came to rest on her pussy mound. With deft gracefulness she moved her fingers between her legs and unsnapped the sexy garment, letting both sections of material dangle invitingly and exposing her thick pussy lips, "Umm, that's much better..." She breathed sexily.

"You fucking bet it is!" Justin growled as he grabbed her around the ass and yanked her into bed. Abbie squealed and laughed as he pulled her down and rolled on top. Moments later their lips mashed like teenagers as he squeezed her tits and grinded his hard cock between her legs.

After fifteen minutes of rolling around and kissing, Justin pulled away and looked into her eyes, "I think I better check on why this teddy opened inadvertently down below..."

Abbie bit her lower lip and smiled mischievously, "I think that's a good idea sir..."

Justin kissed and licked his way down her body, paying special attention to her hard nipples through the fabric of the lingerie until he reached his destination. He playfully flipped up the front unsnapped portion of the teddy and feasted his eyes on her cute little dark fur patch. He used his thumb to gather wetness from around her hood and slide it up into the tuft and playfully spread it around. He pulled tantalizingly on her pubes before he lowered his fingers and spread the slippery cover previously obscuring her sensitive love button. He loved the way that Abbie's clit would swell when she was aroused, it was well on its way at the moment.

Justin lowered his mouth and let a large saliva stream drip agonizingly on her exposed bump. He watched as it seemed to contract momentarily before re-dilating. He did it again as Abbie moaned. Justin did it a third time before flattening his tongue and teasing her clit with repeated succulent licks and teasing sucks. Abbie moaned more loudly and begged him not to stop.

Justin didn't need additional encouragement; he couldn't wait to bury his face in her beautiful slit.

The horny coach proceeded to eat his wife's delicious pussy to a handful of toe-curling mini-orgasms over the next half-hour. Eventually he kissed his way back up to her beautiful heaving neck. He planted numerous wet kisses along her jaw before whispering in her ear, "Ma'am, I did my best to fix the problem down there, but the garment appears faultily designed, I think you should take it off."

Abbie played along, "...Oh sir, your reparation talents were quite impressive. I trust your recommendation about the mis-manufactured lingerie, but it's kind of hard to get off, how about if I just do this instead?" She looked at him naughtily before sliding both thin straps off her shoulders and pulling the top down below her heavenly breasts. She lifted her hips and bunched up the remainder of the sexy negligee around her tummy, "How's that sir?"

Justin got wide-eyed and a big grin came across his face, "Works for me!" He leaned forward and squeezed and sucked her big tits. Eventually he pulled away and looked into her gorgeous eyes with a shit-eating grin on his, "Say, since you complemented my reparation talents earlier, what do you say we watch a 'how-to' video; I get some of my best skills from watching those things!"

Abbie quickly knew what her husband had in mind, "Yeah, I have to say you've earned it! And if those videos are really that helpful, who am I do deny you access to them?" She giggled.

Justin quickly reached for the remote. He had already scouted and ordered a hot pay-per-view flick. He purposefully searched for one where the first sex scene did not contain a well-hung guy, but all of the subsequent scenes did. He wanted to see if Abbie would react differently to a stud with a huge cock. As the video came on their bedroom big screen, Justin moved Abbie sideways on the bed and mounted her missionary style. They could both see the couple making out on the TV when they turned their heads to the side.

Both porn actors were attractive, but neither contained a body to write home about. The pretty redhead had small tits, but a really nice ass. The guy was just kind of a guy. Eventually the redhead dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock. His hard dick was a little longer and fatter than Justin's but certainly wouldn't be considered big by porn actor standards.

As Justin thrust into Abbie he noticed as she stole occasional peeks at the TV, but her attention was far more focused on him. Abbie kissed and sucked on Justin's neck and used her hands and legs to hold him tight and in fact pull him more deeply into her. They fucked lovingly in this position until the first scene neared its conclusion, as it did, Justin continued thrusting into Abbie but both turned and watched the TV more intently as the male actor moved towards climax while the slim hottie feverishly sucked and stroked his cock. Finally the guy yanked his dick from the girl's mouth and spurted 3 or 4 semi-meager times around her lips and chin.

Justin immediately thought to himself that this guy would never be confused with the renowned king of cum Peter North. Nonetheless he wondered what Abbie's reaction would be when the girl started licking around his head and cleaning him up. Abbie had never been one to swallow, even on the few occasions that she brought Justin to climax with her mouth.

Justin was mildly surprised when she showed subtle indifference and went back to finger-nailing his back and kissing along his neck.

As the second scene started, Justin pulled Abbie on top of him with her back on his chest. He kissed along her neck and whispered his appreciation for her allowing the movie. Abbie turned her head and stuck out her long tongue. He got the hint and hungrily licked along its wetness before they locked together and the slippery digits erotically tangled outside of their mouths. Justin squeezed her amazing tits and teased her hardening nipples while his cock pressed against her pussy lips.

"Justin, that feels so good, let's stay like this for awhile...oh...uhn...yeah baby...don't stop what you're doing! I love the way you're touching me right now..." She panted huskily.

The new scene on the higher-quality video now showed a very different young athletic looking couple kissing on the elevated deck of a gorgeous beach house overlooking the ocean.

Justin subtly glanced at the TV with excited thoughts on his mind; he wanted to see how Abbie would react to this scene. He suspected that in spite of her seeming apathy to the first one, she couldn't help but get aroused when she witnessed this hot young couple fucking. The girl was a blonde rocket with tits that could give his wife's a run for their money. The dude was a chiseled stud with a huge cock.

Abbie's eyes remained closed as she slowly rolled her hips against his hardness as she absorbed all of Justin's wonderful ministrations. Little moans and grunts escaped her beautiful lips.

Justin watched as the girl on the video let the sundress fall from her shoulders and her sweet tits bounce playfully. He noticed as Abbie's heavy eyes opened slowly when the girl on the screen moaned contentedly as her boyfriend sucked her rigid nipples. Justin could tell his wife was mildly surprised when she saw the quality of this video and the erotically tasteful scene, not to mention the attractiveness of the actors. Over the next few minutes Justin watched Abbie's eyes open and close languidly as she became more engrossed in the entire experience, "Put it in me Justin, I want to feel you," she breathed more excitedly as she turned her head and kissed him again.

"You do it baby..." He replied as he tweaked both of her nipples simultaneously.

"Mmmmm...okay," Abbie groaned as she sultrily slipped her hand down her body and eventually between her spread legs. She gripped his already slick cock and rubbed the head along her wet slit until it was re-soaked in her juices. Abbie appeared to be in her own little pleasure world as she pressed it roughly against her clit with her eyes rolled back and contented moans escaping her pursed lips.

Justin suddenly wished he had mirrors over his bed as he squeezed her heavy rounded breasts and nibbled on her ear, "Does that feel good baby?"

"Oh Justin, you know it does, I want to feel you touching me all night long. I could never feel better than this..."

Suddenly they were both drawn towards the TV as the guy grunted loudly and said, "Yeah bitch, take them off, you know what's waiting for you!"

Justin turned to look immediately, Abbie took an extra second as she casually lowered her eyes just as the naked girl pulled the porn dude's slacks down to his ankles and exposed his g-string style banana hammock briefs. The hot little blonde cooed excitedly when she saw the huge lump in the stretched garment.

Justin tried to see if the stud's exposed package had any effect on Abbie, but he couldn't make a determination from his angle.

Neither Justin nor his wife made any kind of outward response, but both unintentionally did a comparison between the porn star's impressive bulge and that of Nick Thomas. Both came to the same conclusion....while this guy stretched his mankini-style briefs in a way that most guys would dream of, he was no Nick Thomas.

The girl on screen didn't give a shit; she wanted the huge cock underneath the suit in her mouth. She practically ripped the g-string from his muscled body and grunted when it flopped out and slapped her in the face.

This time Justin did observe a change of expression as Abbie's eyes opened wide and a small gasp escaped her lips. She pushed Justin's cock a little harder against her clit.

Justin returned the favor as he squeezed her tits more firmly than he had previously.

At the same time, the porn star gripped his semi-limp cock and rubbed it around the pretty blonde's face as her tongue and lips frantically moved to try and catch up.

Abbie now pushed Justin's cock into her slippery hole, never pulling her eyes from the TV screen, "I want you in me Justin..."

After slipping it inside, as Abbie started to move her hand away, he reached down and held it over her pussy mound before pressing it lower and whispering in her ear, "Play with yourself like you did last weekend..."

"Justin...no...you...do..." she objected momentarily before she distractedly relented as he pushed her fingers down to her clit. Justin held her hand in place and eventually started coaxing her fingers forward and back. It didn't take long for Abbie to take the lead and assume control. Justin eventually removed his hand and restarted his pleasuring of her phenomenal tits while he pushed his cock as far into his wife's pussy as he could from the angle of their meshed bodies.

Meanwhile the porn stud's cock had reached full staff, he told the blonde to open her mouth as he pushed the fat head between her full lips.

Justin took the opportunity to comment for the first time, "I think she likes his big cock..."

Abbie only nodded slightly but didn't take her eyes from the screen.

The porn star then pressed about half of his nine inch pipe into the girl's mouth; she sucked on it like it was her last meal.

Justin spoke softly again as he kissed along Abbie's neck, "She's obviously done that before."

Abbie didn't respond but continued to play with herself while she watched.

The actor grabbed a hold of the blonde's head and warned, "Okay bitch, time to take it deep, I'm going to fuck your throat!" He then proceeded to impressively push his cock further into her mouth and down her stretched esophagus.

This time a small gasp escaped Abbie's lips.

Justin pounced on the moment, "Can you believe she can take that fucking thing all the way down her throat?"

"...no." Abbie responded absently, her voice barely audible.

The girl deep throated him for several minutes before he pulled out and a long saliva and precum mixed stream stretched from her lips to the purple head of his engorged cock. It hung there for a long moment before it finally broke and splashed wetly on her heaving tits.

Abbie gasped in startled amazement. Justin smiled from beneath as he tweaked and tugged on Abbie's own hard nipples.

The actor rolled the blonde onto her hands and knees and lined up his cock with her dripping opening. He heavily slapped her ass and pussy lips before shoving nearly his entire cock into her on the first thrust. The porn slut screamed in ecstasy as he rammed it fully home on the second.

"Damn, she took that big thing without a problem..." Justin muttered, stating the obvious.

Abbie didn't respond verbally, but Justin noticed as she rolled her hips more urgently on his cock. They both continued pleasuring one another as they watched the big-cocked actor fuck the living shit out of the sexy blonde. Justin loved the way the girl's big tits bounced back and forth as he rammed into her. Abbie was equally aroused by the way his egg-sized balls slapped against her athletic thighs.

Justin watched as his wife's fingers moved faster on her clit.

Eventually the girl couldn't take it anymore and announced she was going to cum, "Fuck me...Fuck me harder!" She begged.

The actor grunted concededly, "Of course you are slut, give me that cum, cum all over my big fat cock bitch!"

At that moment Abbie announced in a whimpering response, "Oh God Justin, I'm going to orgasm too! You feel so good in me! Don't stop!"

As excited as he was at her clear reaction to the hot sex video, he had to hold back a laugh, it was clear her blurring fingers were having the biggest impact on her impending climax. Still he urged, "Do it Ab, cum like that slut is on that guy's huge hard cock! She fucking loves it!"

"I do too!" Abbie practically screamed as she climaxed intensely. Her fingers never stopped as she practically bucked herself off of him. Justin's own load splashed into her as he squeezed and massaged her tits until she finally collapsed on top of him exhaustedly. They both lay there breathing heavily as the porn star pulled his still rigid cock from the blonde and told her to clean her cum off of his huge cock. Justin watched Abbie's reaction as the girl sucked and licked her juices from his thick veiny member.

Finally when the actor announced he still hadn't gotten his nut and was ready for round two, Abbie said to Justin, "That's enough for me tonight babe..."

Justin responded that was okay with him, he was spent too. As Abbie climbed out of bed and entered the bathroom, the dive coach beamed with excitement, it was clear he had made progress tonight. He experienced a side of his usually conservative wife that he was looking forward to seeing again. "Small steps..." he reminded himself.

*****

The following week

"Knock-knock"

"It's open, come on in." Abbie shouted out.

"Hey coach, are you busy? I have something I need to talk to you about." Nick Thomas asked as he entered her office.

"Oh hi Nick, my door is always open, how are you getting along with your new classes and life here at Sac State?"

"Oh pretty good I guess, except I'm still having trouble with my electronics, but I have an appointment on Friday with the IT folks here on campus. I'm hoping they can figure out what's going on with my devices. I still can't get on the school email system," he responded, sounding less sure of himself than she'd witnessed previously. Suddenly she felt bad for questioning his attitude in the past; this new transfer student from the other side of the tracks seemed to have all the same vulnerabilities as the rest of the new students on campus.

"Sorry to hear that Nick, hopefully you get it resolved quickly. I've found the IT support staff at the school to be really helpful in the past. But did you say there was something you needed my help with?"

"I wanted to start off by apologizing for my approach at last week's meeting. I have a tendency to be a little over-confident at times and I probably should have toned it down a little my first time around the team." Nick said, saying what he knew she wanted to hear, but not at all what he believed.

The contrite admission was exactly what Abbie needed from the team's newest member, "As Justin said the other night Nick, your confidence is one of the things that drew us to you, but you'll learn there is a time and place for everything. I'm glad to hear you realized it might have come off a little strong for the situation, but acknowledging that is the first step in gaining the respect of your new teammates. You'll have plenty of opportunities to do that and hopefully this experience will help you moving forward," the beautiful coach replied with a supportive smile.

"You bet coach, I just wanted to let you guys know I have thought a lot about it. Say, do you mind if we close the door, the thing I really came to talk to you about is kind of personal." Nick asked, feigning nervousness.

"Sure let me get it," Abbie replied as she rose to close it. Nick checked out her hot ass as she did so.

A strange sense of nervousness coursed through Abbie as she found herself alone with him for the first time. She had forgotten how handsomely unique-looking Nick was with his mesmerizing hazel eyes impossible to ignore. Of course, his muscle covered physique, accentuated by his form fitting black workout shirt and shorts hadn't escaped her attention either. She was glad to see he had ditched the gangbanger garb that he'd worn to the meeting, "I hope your problem is nothing too serious Nick. Do you want me to include Justin, I can probably get him on the phone in his office?"

"No, I don't think that's necessary coach, it's really more embarrassing than anything else." Nick's voice tailed off as he purposefully lowered his eyes away from her gaze for affect.

In spite of his earlier cockiness, Abbie thought Nick's uneasy demeanor at the moment was kind of adorable. He was nearly 21, but she reasoned this was likely the first time in his life that he'd been away from his mother and figured he just needed a woman's opinion, whatever it was, "Oh, I'm sure it can't be too big a deal Nick, you'd be amazed at some of this things I have helped other athletes with over the past few years," she replied with a comforting laugh.

"Well I guess you could say it isn't really a big deal...but in actuality, the size is the problem."

"I'm confused Nick, what's actually the big problem?"

"Oh God, this is so awkward, I don't think it was a good idea that I came to talk to you about it..." He admitted sheepishly as he suddenly turned for the door.

"Wait Nick, don't leave. Whatever it is, please let me help!"

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,763 Followers