The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,771 Followers

"God yes baby! Please put it in, I want it so bad!"

Nick brought the head to her puffy pink lips and pressed firmly. The head popped inside as Tess moaned loudly. Over the next twenty minutes the petite blonde climaxed three times as his big balls bounced off her sated clit and his cock took up residence in places never discovered by other guys before him. She collapsed on the bed completely spent following the best orgasm she could remember.

As she lay there covered in sweat and gasping for breath, she looked back over her shoulder, "Jesus, how did you not cum?"

"I wasn't ready yet, I need you to do something for me first..."

"First? First before what? What are you talking about, you just practically fucked my brains out?"

Nick's semi-hard cock popped from her soaked pussy lips as he scooted off the bed.

"Where are you going?" She asked while staring at his log as it flopped heavily from side to side, shiny from her juices. Nick didn't answer. He moved across the room and reached into his dive bag. He pulled out one of his practice Speedos and slipped it on.

"Why the fuck are you putting that on? Are you leaving or something?"

"No, I need you to take a picture of me in it." He said as he stretched the front of the suit over his swollen cock while pulling it on.

Her eyes got huge as she noticed how obscenely big he looked in the little suit, "A picture? Now? Are we even done having sex...you didn't even cum?" She asked, confused by the whole situation.

"No, I'm gonna get my nut in a minute when you suck me off, but I want my balls full for the picture!"

"Your balls full? I don't get it. Why now?"

"Don't fucking worry about it, I'll explain later, just get your phone and that measuring tape thing. I also need you to take a couple of measurements." She questioningly climbed off the bed and pulled her cell phone and garment tape from her purse. Meanwhile Nick dropped to the floor and started pumping out push-ups at a pace she'd never seen before.

"What is this picture for anyway?"

He didn't answer as he pushed past the 50 mark on his way to 100. When he was done, he stood and Tess immediately noticed how his chest and arms looked suddenly pumped up, even from their usual impressiveness. She watched as the black stud grabbed his now limp cock and big balls through suit and massaged them against the fabric. He looked down to confirm that some of their combined wetness seeped through the thin material.

"What are you doing?" She asked, now even more confused than before.

"Need to get my scent on it!"

"Your scent? On the Speedo, what the hell for...and I think you meant our scent?"

"Just get your phone ready, I want the pictures taken while I'm still yoked up. Okay, take the first one from the front, get my whole body in it." She did as he instructed. He then turned to the side, "Okay, take one from this angle." She did that as well.

"Let me see..."

She handed him her phone; he admired how good his muscled body and his huge bulge looked in both shots, "Okay, send those to me and then wrap that tape around my waist." Again she did as he requested. She sent the two photos to his phone before wrapping the measuring tape around his rigid six-pack abs, "Thirty-two inches," she announced.

"Yeah that sounds about right. Okay now wrap that thing around my ass and measure it in the front around where my cock sits."

"Why would someone need that measurement?"

He looked at her irritatingly. She got the hint and took the measurement, "Forty-six inches."

"Okay good," he said as he peeled the suit back over his cock and down his hips. As it dropped to the floor, he stepped forward and held his cock out in front of her face. Nick knew it would be a little tight getting back to campus before 4:00 p.m., but he had his priorities, he was going to get his nut first, "Suck that big cock baby!"

Twenty five minutes later he dialed the number from his cell phone.

"Hi, this is Abbie," his coach answered cheerily.

"Oh hi coach, it's Nick Thomas, are you busy?"

"Hey Nick, long time no talk!" She joked and they both laughed.

"Yeah, I spent the last couple of hours trading services with a girl from my apartment building. I gave her some intense personal training in exchange for her help with the measurement stuff...that's what I'm calling about. I hate to be a pain in the butt, but remember how I told you I was still trying to get my computer and email working. Well, I didn't think about it when we talked earlier, but I don't have a means to email those photos to the alteration shop. I called over there to see if I could get a cell number to text them, but there was no answer again. I hate to wait another day, so I was hoping I could text them to you and have you email them for me?"

Abbie hesitated momentarily, "Your friend couldn't email them for you?"

Nick hadn't expected that question, causing him to stutter, "Uh...uh...no she couldn't, she is...uh...having the same IT problems I am."

"Hmm...sounds like the school needs to get their IT act together, but yeah I guess I could do it for you." Abbie replied apprehensively.

"Oh thanks coach, sorry to be such a pain in your butt, but I really appreciate your help!" Nick said as he envisioned his cock pressed up roughly against his coach's tight bubble ass.

"Yeah, hopefully you can get everything resolved with your computer. I don't mind helping you out, but I can't make a habit of doing things like this..."

"Yes, I understand completely. Thanks again. I'll text the pics and then I'll leave soon to bring my suits over for you to take to the place."

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit." She answered, this time with a little less friendliness in her tone.

"Shit I hope I didn't take it one step too far, but I bet she won't be able to resist looking at those photos before she sends them!" Nick said to himself as he typed the text message to his coach, "Coach Abbie, attached are the two photos. Also can you pass along the following measurements: Waist = 32 inches; Largest point = 46 inches."

Minutes later, Nick Thomas walked onto campus with two bags in his backpack. One contained all of his new Hornet swimsuits, the other was a Ziplock with the "sample" suit inside. It would take him about 15 minutes to walk all the way across campus over to the Exercise Sciences department offices.

Meanwhile, Abbie Dawson's phone pinged. She looked down to see a text message from Nick Thomas. See suddenly felt butterflies in her belly as she clicked on the message. "46 INCHES..." was the first thing that jumped out as she read it. Then as she scrolled down to the images, she suddenly felt a tightness in her throat; both pictures showed Nick dressed in only his Speedo swimsuit. Abbie immediately noticed how buffed he looked in both shots. She comparatively recalled the dive audition videos and was surprised as to how much more muscular he appeared now, six months later. She forwarded the message to her email.

The email message popped up in her Outlook. Again with nervous anticipation she clicked on it and now much larger images popped up on her desktop screen. She resisted the urge to inspect them more closely, instead forwarding the email to the alteration shop with some detail about whose pictures they were and confirming she would be bringing the sample and the suits in need of alterations by the shop before it closed.

Abbie went back to her lesson plan preparations. She tried her best to concentrate on her work, but as the minutes ticked by, her mind kept wandering back to the images sitting only a click away. She checked her watch and tried to reconcile when she had spoken to Nick on the phone, "He couldn't possibly be here for another 10 minutes even if he left immediately..."

She returned to her Outlook and took a deep breath as she clicked on the email message.

Five minutes later, Nick walked quietly down the hallway towards the open door to Abbie Dawson's office. He approached from the hinged side. Through the crack between the jamb and the door, he could see a partial view of the back of Coach Abbie's shoulder and her computer monitor.

What he saw on her screen surprised even him.

A zoomed in image of his Speedo swimsuit filled her entire screen. He then heard her mutter quietly, "Jesus..."

Nick stood perfectly still and glanced down the hallway to make sure no one was coming. He watched in silence as his coach kept the blown-up image on her monitor for several seconds before she toggled back to the full-size image of him from the front. She then clicked on the other picture, moments later the zoom function engaged again and the focus was aimed at his Speedo bulge from the side view. Nick listened proudly as he heard her whisper breathlessly, "...so big..."

Nick could not have hoped for a better development, but decided not to push it any further at this point. He slowly backed away and moved twenty feet back from the direction he had come. He held his phone to his ear, moved back in the direction of his coach's office and spoke loudly, "Yeah I just heard about that, pretty fucking great huh? Hey man I gotta go, I have a meeting with my coach...okay bro, I'll catch up with you later!" His final words spoken just as he neared Abbie's door. "Knock, knock," he called out as he knuckled her open door.

"C'mon in..."

His coach was still sitting in her office chair with a lesson plan on her screen as Nick turned the corner. She smiled up at him, her face flushed, "I got your text and emailed it to the alteration shop. I saw the measurements; I assume the pictures were the ones the Asian woman asked for?"

"Oh I'm glad you just forwarded them, I felt very embarrassed sending them through my coach, sorry again for having to involve you in all of this." Nick lied. "I know you have much more important things to do than mess around with my stupid pictures!"

"They didn't look...uh...I mean...I'm sure they aren't stupid Nick, hopefully they will provide the seamstress with all she needs to alter your suits."

Nick picked up on her faux pas.

Realizing it herself and hoping to minimize her gaffe, she pointed to his backpack, "Do you have your Hornet suits in there?"

He lowered the pack from his shoulder and pulled out two bags, "Yeah coach, these are the five Hornet suits that need alterations. Also, I included one of my existing suits if she wants to use it as a...what do they call it?"

"A template?" Abbie chimed with a smile.

"Yeah, a template."

"Are you going to call the shop with a credit card?" His coach asked.

"Oh damn, I don't have a credit card. My mom says those things are evil. Do you think I can Venmo her? Either that..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a huge wad of bills, "...or I could pay with cash."

Abbie's eyes got really big, "Do you always carry that much cash around?"

"...Oh this, shit no I don't usually have this much on me, but it was a good payout week and I haven't made it to the bank yet."

Abbie looked at him questioningly, "Nick, please don't forget that Coach Justin and I have strict rules about cursing and I don't think it's real safe having that much cash in your pocket, you should get to the bank right away. I'll ask the alteration shop if they take Venmo when I drop off the suits." She looked at her watch, "I better get going if I'm going to get there before 5:00 p.m."

"Sorry about the cursing coach, I'll do my best to not do that shi...oops." He grinned apologetically, "I better get out of here before I say something else stupid. Thanks again for doing this coach!"

"No worries, just make us proud this year Nick," she replied with a smile.

"I will coach, don't worry about that! You can count on it!"

His confidence was undeniable.

After he left, she collected her things and reached for Nick's bags. The larger one containing the Hornet suits rested on top, but as she picked it up, the smaller bag fell to the floor. She reached down to grab it, but as she did so, she quickly noticed something odd about it; there was condensation inside the bag, "That's weird, it must have still been damp when he put it in the bag. I should let it dry out before I drop it off," she said to herself as she opened the Ziplock. She was immediately struck by the aroma that wafted from the bag. At first she thought it was just a masculine smell, but as she inhaled again, the scent clearly contained another scent, "Is that a woman's vagina? OMG it is...it smells like sex!"

Abbie quickly closed the bag, "What the hell was he thinking, bringing a dirty suit to use as a sample...especially one that smells like sex!" She disgustingly stuffed both bags into her purse and hurried out of her office. A million thoughts were going through her mind as she hurried out to her car. It was pushing 100 degrees outside and a light sheen of sweat covered her face as she tossed her purse on the passenger seat and turned the air conditioner on high. Suddenly a thought occurred to her, "That's going to be really awkward handing off that damp suit...oh God, I don't want to open that bag again...shit."

Moments later she hesitantly pulled out the small bag, delicately removed Nick's Speedo and tossed it up on the passenger side dashboard. An overwhelming pungent aroma of sex quickly mixed with the hot air in the car. Abbie shook her head, "What the hell were Justin and I thinking in giving him that final scholarship...this guy is trouble! And what was with the huge roll of bills? College students don't have that kind of money, is he selling drugs or something? What did he mean by 'It was a good payout week?'"

She debated calling Justin, but decided against it. She still hadn't decided whether she would even tell him about this whole swimsuit escapade and besides she was already committed to making the drop-off at the alterations shop. She couldn't see any value in involving him at this point.

As she drove, the smell of sex grew stronger in her car. Abbie's mind began to wander; images of what she'd seen on her computer monitor began filling her mind, "He said he was going to get a girl from his apartment to take the photos and measure his "junk". Is that her scent on his suit? Did they have sex this afternoon? How many times did that horny bitch cum on his big black beautiful co...? Jesus Abbie, what the hell are you thinking about?" She scolded herself, but not before briefly rubbing her hand between her legs.

She tried to take her mind off of the afternoon's events by concentrating on her lesson plans, but the overwhelming smell of sex kept bringing her back to thoughts of him, "I wonder if he noticed that stupid slip-up I made about looking at his pictures, God I hope not!"

Abbie finally pulled into the parking lot of the alteration shop. She didn't know why, but she felt a strange sense of embarrassment as she packaged Nick's Speedo back into the bag and went inside. A small Asian woman who appeared exactly as Abbie had pictured her shuffled to the counter, "How can I hep you young yady?"

Abbie's face flushed, "Um...I'm the one who called you before about the swimsuit alterations..."

"Oh, you the yady with big probrem! Hee hee..."

"It's not my probrem...I mean problem," Abbie said flustered, "As I said before, he is one of the athletes on my team. Did you get my email with the measurements and pictures?"

"Yes...46 inch bery big budge...nice pictures...had to look twice! Hee hee..." The old Vietnamese woman admitted with a naughty gleam in her eye as she waved her hand near her face to suggest the photos had made her hot, "But no need meashments or pictures if have sampah, does fit him?"

Abbie's face blushed red again, "Does it fit him? I guess so...you saw the pictures. I don't think he would have given me a sample that didn't...so you didn't even need the measurements and pictures after all?"

"No no, sampah work...let see." The little Asian woman replied as she reached for the bags in Abbie's hands.

Abbie noticed a small amount of condensation still on the inside of the sample bag. She held her breath as the old woman raised and studied both bags, "This sampah?"

Abbie gulped and nodded.

The cute lady opened the bag and immediately frowned sourly, "...eeh stinky...we wash!"

"...Yeah...he...uh...didn't clean it...I don't think." Jenna admitted uncomfortably.

"You both have nooky-nooky before he try on?"

"No, of course not! Like I told you, this isn't my husband's suit!" Abbie suddenly felt like she was getting the third degree from a Vietnamese Doctor Ruth.

The old woman held it up and observed all the added material, obviously concluding that whoever wore it had quite the package, "Too bad for you...not husband! Hee hee! Fifteen dahyers each, we have ready day after morrow..."

Abbie cringed from initial comment, but then responded with a forced smile, "Oh, that's wonderful you can get them done so soon! Do you take Venmo?"

"No, only Visa, MasterCard, and cash!"

"Oh shit...I'll have to pay for it and have him pay me back," Abbie muttered under her breath.

"What you say?"

"Oh nothing, I'll pick them up in a couple of days. Thank you!"

"You wecome, glad we hep with your BIG PROBREM...Hee hee!"

Abbie gave her one final thankful yet irritated gaze before she walked out of the store.

*****

Back in Nick Thomas' apartment, Tess Lewis pulled his big black cock from her mouth, "So is she hot?"

"Fuck Yeah! Really Hot!" He answered before pushing the dark purple head back between her lips.

She sucked it enthusiastically before yanking it out again and licking excitedly around the head with her talented tongue, "But she's married right? Isn't her husband the other coach?"

This time he guided her mouth to his huge swollen nuts, "Yes, they are a coaching pair. He's cool, but I just get this vibe that they're into swinging or something. She seems pretty naïve, but I get this nervous sense from her that she's intrigued by a black man...yeah suck on em' like that...now the other one...uh-huh. And when I say a black man, I am referring to the man whose big black balls you are sucking right now slut!"

Between sloppy kisses of his ebony nut sack Tess breathed, "If she's smart, she'll convince her husband to let her have this amazing cock and cum-filled nuts! I still can't believe you got her involved in your Speedo shit show!"

"You got that right!" He laughed. "That bitch got her first close up view of my package in it today."

Tess ran her wet tongue all along his fat cock and nibbled and sucked the fleshy skin just beneath his dark dome before she spoke, "So the pics were really up on her computer screen and zoomed in on your junk?"

"Yeah, and I heard her gasp at how big that shit was. I bet that horny bitch hasn't stopped looking at those photos since!" Nick laughed as he removed Tess' lips from his cock and pulled her on top of him as he lay back on the bed, "Come ride this fucker slut!"

"You bet I will!" She smiled excitedly as she mounted his huge cock and gloriously impaled herself, "Oh God...fuck that feels good...I could never get tired of your awesome cock Nick!"

The diver grinned knowingly, she wasn't the first woman who had muttered those words to him. Perhaps it was the blonde hair and perky tits, but Tess reminded him of a slightly younger version of Faith Nichols, the married high-school math teacher that he'd fucked so thoroughly his senior year before they got caught having anal sex on her desk late one afternoon.

He squeezed her perky tits, "So say I get inside my coaches pants one of these days, you think you'd be up for a threesome at some point?"

Tess' hands roamed over his muscled chest as she slowly moved up and down on his fat cock, "Uhn...Jeez...God Nick, you think you can not only get her to break her wedding vows, but to also want to do a three-way? Uhn...yeah...oh...fuck, but if she's as hot as you said, of course I'd be up for fucking her with you!"

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,771 Followers