The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers

He slowly turned back in her direction, "Are you sure coach?"

"Yes, absolutely Nick, I'd really like to help if I can." She urged genuinely from her chair as she looked up at him.

Nick noticed as his gorgeous coach subtly glanced at his crotch which was positioned directly in front of her face before he finally spoke, "Okay, you know that apparel company information you circulated at the meeting?"

"MVP Sports? Yeah sure, they do a great job, Justin and I have used them since we came to Sac State, and UCSB has used their stuff for years."

"Well, they have not been too accommodating in helping with my...uh...issue."

"Oh wow Nick, that's the first I've heard of them having less than stellar service! What's the deal?"

"Well coach, I can't say they have bad service, but it's more a matter of their inability to solve my...challenge."

"I'm so sorry Nick, but that seems pretty weird, what's going on?"

"This is the embarrassing part Coach..." Nick said awkwardly as he looked down again.

"Nick, I can't help you if you don't tell me what the problem is." She responded empathetically with a smile.

"Well coach, you see I've kind of had this problem since I was like 13...I can't find swim suits...well specifically Speedo's, that I can...uh...fit into."

"How can that be Nick, they make them in every size from 26 to 56, I would imagine. Your waist easily fits in that range."

"No coach, the waist size isn't the problem...you see, they don't fit me in the...uh...front!"

Suddenly it registered with Abbie what Nick was communicating to her. Her gaze unconsciously dropped to the large lump in his shorts directly in front of her face. She was transfixed on it for several seconds before she realized Nick was still talking...

"Coach...coach Abbie?"

"Yes Nick, I...I...uh..."

"Do you understand what I'm telling you coach? I'm kind of...well...you know...different...down there, and none of the standard suits can...how would you say it...hold me. Does that make sense?"

Abbie found herself suddenly wishful that Nick had brought this problem to Justin instead of herself, "Uh no...I mean yes Nick...I guess that is a problem. Did...did you ask if they had any suggestions...alternative design styles or something?" She stammered, saying the first thing that came to her mind.

"Yeah I did coach, they make a version called "enhanced", but in the past those have never worked for me."

She looked at him nervously, hopeful she wouldn't have to ask the reason why the enhanced designs hadn't work for him either. After an uncomfortably long silence she finally did, "What's wrong with the enhanced designs Nick?"

"Coach, they don't fit either! I just received my Hornet Speedo shipment of enhanced suits yesterday and I tried them on, it wasn't a...uh...good situation."

He noticed her eyes get noticeably larger before he continued, "In high school and community college my mom had a friend who would sew extra material into my suits to accommodate my...you know...genials."

"I think you meant genitals Nick." Abbie corrected, still appearing dumbstruck by the topic.

"Oh yeah, genitals coach, I always get those words mixed up," he lied. He certainly knew the difference; he just wanted to hear her say the word. He continued, "Anyway, my mom's friend retired and moved to Florida last spring. I've tried to contact several other seamstresses locally," he lied again, "but I haven't had any luck finding anyone who could or would do it. I'm starting to get very concerned as I know I am supposed to wear the new gear to practice on the 20th, and today's already the 15th."

A million thoughts were now going through Abbie's mind as she pictured Nick's incredible Speedo bulge from his audition dive tapes. She wasn't thinking rationally as she spoke, "Yes, we do want everyone to be in uniform for that first practice on the 20th, is there any way you can wear the enhanced suits until we can come up with a permanent solution?"

"I'm afraid not coach," Nick responded, glad that his sexy coach had suggested that 'we need to come up with a solution'. He continued, "That first time I hit the water, I'm pretty sure practice will get X-rated in a hurry! I doubt you and coach Justin want that do you?"

An audible gasp escaped her lips before she spoke nervously, "Uh...uh...no I don't think we want that. I mean I know we don't want that." Nick picked up on her startled response, but didn't show any reaction. Butterflies were forming in Abbie's stomach as she had no idea what to say to him next. She bought herself some time by offering to make some calls to see if she could help find someone to help with his problem.

Nick thanked her enthusiastically. He gave her his cell number and asked her to text him if she had any luck finding someone to help.

As he walked out of her office, the muscled black man smiled to himself, he had just made his big problem Coach Abbie's big problem.

There was no one who Nick Thomas wanted more than his new married coach to be burdened with his big problem...

*****

After he departed, Abbie took a moment to calm her frayed emotions. She breathed heavily before she moved down the hall on her way to the ladies room. Once inside, she was surprised at how flush her face looked in the large mirror, "OMG, I wonder if he noticed how embarrassed I looked?" Abbie splashed some cold water on her face and suddenly realized her nipples were hurting from pressing against her bra. She adjusted her shirt before entering the stall. She pulled her pants down and immediately noticed a damp spot on her panties, "What's wrong with me, why did I get wet from that conversation?" The pretty coach relieved herself before making her way back to her office.

Abbie contemplated how to best handle the situation. She debated reaching out to Justin, but ultimately decided she would hold off on doing that for now. She pulled out her phone and Yelped Sacramento seamstresses and a long list came up. She perused the list before she found a Vietnamese store that claimed they specialized in solving the most unique alteration needs. They had a 4.5 rating, one of the highest on the page. She dialed the number and an older sounding woman answered in broken English. Abbie immediately thought to herself how difficult it would be to explain to this woman what she was trying to accomplish.

"Hi, your ad on Yelp says you specialize in unique alterations, I have a strange request, I hope you can help me..."

"Yes, you have strange quest? We hep you!"

"I'm not quite sure how to explain this, but I'll try...I need to get some swim suits...specifically Speedo swim suits altered to accommodate someone who has a...uh...large...bulge in the front."

"Hee hee," the old woman giggled into the phone before she responded, "How big is thing?"

"Well, I really don't know...I just know the...uh...bulge is quite large..."

The woman giggled again, "Is largeness due to bamboo or stones?"

"What? Oh...I don't really know, both I would guess. It's pretty, uh, well...really big." Abbie stammered after figuring out what the woman was asking. "Does it matter?"

"Do you have picture?"

"NO, OF COURSE I DON'T HAVE A PICTURE! It's one of my athletes; I'm a dive coach at Sac State."

"Weh, need picture or acture sampah arong with meashments."

"MEASUREMENTS? You mean like the length and...uh...girth?"

"Hee hee" the old woman laughed again, "No, no...not meashments of man bits, need waist size and meashment around rargest part."

"Wait, I'm still confused, did you say largest part?"

"Meashment around rear and biggest...what you cah it? Budge?"

"Bulge?"

"Yes budge!"

"So you need a measurement around his butt and where it...uh...protrudes in the front?"

"Yes protrudes. I yike word. Hee hee."

Abbie felt more embarrassed than she had at any part of the conversation, finally she answered absently, "Okay, I'll see what I can do. How long will this take to do?"

"Depends how yong take to get materiah...and I guess how much protrudes" the old woman giggled again.

"But you think you can do it?"

"We do anything, get me picture or sampah, meashments, have done quickwy!"

"He will have multiple suits for you to do."

"No probrem, we make temprate, rest easy..."

"Okay, I will have him send you information right away. Thank you!"

"You wecome...we take care of your big probrem yady! Hee hee."

Abbie hung up the phone feeling a small sense of satisfaction mixed with embarrassment that she had found such a quick solution for Nick's problem. Suddenly the image of his bulge from the dive tapes entered her mind again, "How in the world did I get in the middle of this?"

As Abbie sat thinking about Nick in his stretched Speedo, she began to wonder for the first time if she would have the will power to divert her eyes from looking at him in his suit every day? She thought back to how many times she'd seen male coaches stare at her tits since high school and hoped that being a woman would somehow give her the strength and professionalism to control herself, "I should be able to do it, I don't walk around all horny 24/7 like most men do..."

And while she was correct in rationalizing that she wasn't in heat all the time, her panties were damp at the moment...Nonetheless, she picked up her phone and texted Nick that she may have found a solution to his problem and asked that he contact her.

One minute later she got a response from him, "That's great news coach, I'm just outside the building hangin out, I'll come back up if it's okay?"

"Sure Nick, I'll be here," She texted back before adjusting her shirt again. Her hard nipples were still pressing roughly against her bra.

Five minutes later he entered her office, "Coach, thank you so much for your help. I can't believe you found someone so fast, I must have called ten places!" He lied.

"Yeah, amazingly it was the first place I called. I found them on Yelp." She smiled. "They said they specialize in unique requests."

"Hmm, I'm surprised this is such a unique request, I can't be the only guy with this problem, but I'm so glad you found someone who could handle it," Nick said with a straight face.

Abbie thought to herself, "You're the only guy that I'm aware of with this 'problem' in all my years of being in competitive dive or swimming!" She fought back her embarrassment and replied, "Okay, so they said they need the following from you for a quote: a sample of one of your current suits to use as a template, or a picture of you in your current suit with measurements."

"Measurements? Like of my junk?" Nick asked incredulously with a big laugh.

"No," she responded nervously, "I asked the same question. No they..."

Before she could finish, he interrupted, "You asked that too? Damn, that would be really embarrassing, having to measure it and shit!" He laughed.

Abbie got an uncomfortable look on her face, "No Nick, they need a waist measurement and...uh...one around your rear and where it...uh...protrudes...the most in the front."

"Protrudes, what does that mean?" He asked, obviously knowing what the word meant, but seizing the opportunity to have her explain it further.

She looked at him in astonishment, but kept a straight face as she didn't want to make him feel stupid, "Where it...uh...sticks out the most."

"Bingo," he thought to himself, "I now have her talking about it!"

He answered, "Okay coach that makes sense, I should have known what that meant. That shouldn't be too hard to come up with; I think a girl in my apartment building has one of those soft measuring tapes." He thought for a moment of asking if Abbie had one and if she would help in taking his measurements, but he figured he'd already taken this far enough and didn't want to make her too suspicious, plus he didn't actually have any of his Speedo's with him.

"I don't have a car to take them a sample, where should I text the picture and measurement information too?"

"Oh darn...I didn't get a cell number or email address. Let me call them again and get it. She re-dialed the number and hit the speaker button, after several rings the old woman's voice came on a recorded response, "Thank you for cahing Angie's Arterations..." Abbie and Nick smiled at each other. "...We not here right now but we sorve your arteration probrems! Leave message or emair us at Angiearterations@yahoo.com."

Abbie hit the off button and both of them laughed at the cute recording.

"Coach, thanks for taking time out of your schedule to help me with this, I know you must be really busy with school just getting going and fall practice starting up."

"No probrem Nick!" Abbie joked and they both laughed. "No seriously, glad I could help. Good luck!"

Nick then asked, "So assuming the quote is reasonable, I would then have to take them a sample of one of my existing suits and all my Hornet ones? Did they say how long it would take?"

"She said very quickwy..." They both laughed again. Nick thought to himself that in addition to his new coach being hot as hell, she was pretty fun to be around too. He hadn't really seen this side of her at the recruiting interview or the orientation meeting.

"Sounds great, could you write their address down for me."

"Oh sure", as she reached for a post-it note Abbie suddenly realized their shop was located in Citrus Heights, "Jeez Nick, I didn't realize they are just down the street from Justin and I."

Suddenly a devious thought occurred to him, "Wow, small world coach. Say do you know if there is a muni bus that runs up there from down here?"

"Yeah I think there is, but you taking a bus all the way up there just to drop that stuff off seems kind of silly...why don't I drop it off for you on my way home, if you want."

"Cha-ching!" Nick thought to himself again, "Coach, I can't ask you to do that, you've already done too much already. I can take the bus, it's no big deal."

"Nick, I drive right by there, I really don't mind."

"Thank you so much coach, that's a really nice gesture! I doubt there are too many coaches at this school that would do so much for one of their athletes, especially one that hasn't even taken a single dive yet!"

"Well you owe me one!" She giggled. "Come out to fall practice and show everyone that form that made you one of our top recruits this year!"

"You bet I will coach! How late will you be here today, I don't have class this afternoon and I could run back to my apartment and get the sample suit and my Hornet Speedo's."

"I'll be here till 4, but don't you want to wait for the quote first?"

"Nah, I'm going to try and get the girls upstairs from me to help with the measurements and then email them over to the seamstress with the photo as soon as I get back. I'll tell them it's urgent and hopefully they can get back to me quickwy!" He joked and they both laughed again.

"Sounds like a plan!" Abbie smiled and showed him out the door.

As she stood, Nick caught a glimpse of one of her nipples pressing firmly against her tank top underneath her open outer layer. Based on her earlier diverted response to his Speedo problem and now seeing her seemingly aroused tit, Nick suspected the first step in his devious plan had accomplished its objective. He felt his cock swell as he concluded his gorgeous 27-year-old dive coach might actually be an achievable conquest.

But as good as things had gone already, Nick Thomas wasn't quite done leveraging the Speedo problem.

On his way back to his apartment, Nick texted Tess Lewis; the cute blonde from Santa Cruz lived two floors above him, but she'd already spent several nights at his place. Nick had nailed the horny senior economics major the first weekend in his new apartment and now she was basically his little fuck slut, "Hey watcha doin?"

"Nothing...just hanging out."

"You feel like having a little fun?"

"When?"

"Now. I'm on my way back to my apartment. The door's open, go down there and climb into bed. I got something big and black that wants something pink and wet!"

"You're such a dick, I can't believe you think you can just text me in the middle of the day and ask me to meet you for sex!"

"I ain't asking, I'm telling! And bring that measuring tape thing you used to measure my cock with last week!"

"Fuck you asshole!"

Nick laughed when he read her final response, "She'll be there..." He said to himself as he hurried along the shade covered, tree-lined street in the Sacramento heat. He was sweating profusely when he got back to his apartment. He opened the door and immediately inhaled the scent of Tess's perfume; he smiled widely as he was correct in assuming the horny blonde would be waiting for him. Nick was already half-naked by the time he entered his room. The hottie was already in his bed...she wasn't wearing anything.

"I thought you told me to fuck off!" He said as he unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the floor.

Tess got a hungry smile on her face as she stared at the outline of his huge cock beneath his boxer briefs, "Yes, I did say fuck you, but what I meant to say was fuck me!" She giggled as she kicked off the covers and revealed her rocking naked body with her runner's legs spread wide, "You know I want that big fucking black cock all the time!"

Nick pulled down the band of his tight briefs and flopped out his heavy log, "You mean this, crawl over and come get some of it slut," he ordered as he moved towards the bed.

Within seconds her lips were engulfed around the fat head as her hands took turns squeezing his huge balls and stroking the unfathomable length that wasn't already in her mouth.

"That's it bitch, you know you need that black stick...suck it like I taught ya...uh-huh...that's it now! Ain't no white beach boys in Santa Cruz giving you that kind of shit is there?"

The hot little blonde only grunted and shook her head as she hungrily sucked his cock like her life depended on it.

He continued, "No slut, that right there is some grade-A valley-raised Stockton nigger dick! Suck that shit! Get it all good and wet!"

He pulled his cock from between her lips and slapped it heavily around her pretty face. She tried to follow it with her fluttering tongue, but his fat dick was still only partially hard, contributing to its teasing evasiveness and causing her spit to splatter from her forehead to her chin. Nick smeared it around before pushing it roughly back into her welcoming mouth. He wrapped his hands around her head and steadily pulled her mouth down his shaft.

Only two weeks earlier Tess Lewis had been simply a dome diva, but he'd since taught her how to relax her gullet and take him down her heavenly throat. Now a quart of blood flowed to his huge cock as it had sunk past the 6 inch mark and her tongue and warm wet throat coaxed maximum hardness from his magnificence, "Play with my balls...take one in each hand...uh-huh...yeah just like that slut!"

She sucked him deep for the next several minutes before she pulled it out with her saliva dripping from it, "Fuck me Nick, I want it so bad!"

"Get on your hands and knees bitch!" He grunted. Nick played it up, he'd learned that the little Santa Cruz hottie got off on the dirty talk.

She quickly rolled over onto all fours and wiggled her hot bubble ass in front of him as she looked back over her shoulder and swung her thick blonde hair to the side, "Don't make me beg Nicky, my little pussy is so wet for you!"

He gripped his dick and smeared the oversized head around her ass and pussy lips, "You want this shit slut?"

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers