The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,765 Followers

"I don't know if she'd be into it, but I sure would like to see her eat your pussy while I pounded her doggy! Actually now that I think about it, I'd like to see you two in a sixty-nine while I fucked you hard from behind and when I get ready to nut, I'd pull it out and spew all over her gorgeous face and big fucking tits!"

"Oh God Nick...that does sound good! Uhn...fuck...oh...yeah...Is she really that hot? Big rack?"

"Fuck yeah, D-cups I'm guessing...I bet she'd love to have your fucking lips around her big nipples. I saw one of those things pressing against her shirt today after she was looking at my junk."

"Ummm, sounds good Nicky. Now I'm going to be rooting for you to seduce that bitch too! I just don't want the husband in the room when we fuck her! That would be fuckin weird..." She said with a laugh before she grunted contentedly and kissed him along his upper chest.

"I knew I could count on you Tess!" Nick laughed before he reached around and smacked her ass. "But that's an adventure for another day, right now you need to ride this cock like the slut you are!"

*****

I hope you enjoyed chapter 3, if so please take the time to vote and/or comment. I also welcome feedback via email and do my best to respond as quickly as possible. Make sure to include your email address.

Chapter 4 is on its way...

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,765 Followers