All Comments on 'The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 04'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
TwoAussiesTwoAussiesover 4 years ago
Worth the wait FifthEstate!

Damn, you never disappoint dude (if you’re a dude). Love the backstory buildup & tangential story lines! This was a fun one, looking forward to the party night!

TwoAussiesTwoAussiesover 4 years ago
Vote

Love this idea. Had to give it some thought, but as hot as Abbie is, I have to go with Jenna in the leopard skin jacket and gogo boots from UCLA Chpt. 12. Still my fav!

blurbeeblurbeeover 4 years ago
Part 5 can't come soon enough..

Like the title said. One of the best writers on the site and ir cuckolding is my favorite. Perfect amount of buildup and the real world references (BDN).

For your poll, Abbie is my favorite, partly because she reminds me of someone and i prefer brunettes.

Fave non main girl is Monica

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 4 years ago
I want more!

The pace and mechanics of the story have me screaming "get to it!" but you have me and I have to read every word. Please keep up the good work!

DubdudeDubdudeover 4 years ago
Hot!

Really loving the pace and detail but excited to read you are bringing it to the night of Abbie’s BBC fucking! Can’t wait!

Abbie’s my favorite!

Ecbert173Ecbert173over 4 years ago
Abbie Dawson gets my vote

Finally the wait is over and loved it as a slow burner.Nicks ploy to seduce Abbie coming to full circle now.He will not stop until he succeeds to fuck his married coach's brains out.The way Nick fucked Brie-literally every position and every room of her house, I can only imagine What Nick will do to Abbie!!!

Vote- I haven't read ucla yet but loved Warden's wife and gosh Liv Rawlins is hot! the fact that shes a a doctor, highly educated and so freakingly beautiful- makes it a close call for me.

But still my vote goes for ABBIE DAWSON. Shes more conservative than Liv and more difficult to seduce-makes her even hotter.

bhammer654bhammer654over 4 years ago
Keep it up!

I really love this story! I can’t wait to see Justin’s reaction when he finally sees the bull take his hot wife. The buildup is killing me, but I’m excited to think the party is in the next chapter! Please hurry!

My vote: Jenna on her knees on the beach with coles jis glimmering on her big tits in front of the campfire before he pounds her doggy and spanks the shit out of her. I think chpt 6 of ucla

jackson1863jackson1863over 4 years ago
Good Direction

I really like the direction you are taking the story line in. So many options and possibilities. Dive team friction, coaching conflict, will Brie keep quiet? So looking forward to the next chapter(s).

dcowfanmandcowfanmanover 4 years ago
Love em' all

You seem to never write a bad story. This one just keeps pulling me further in. Can't wait for where you go next. Really hard to choose hotest wife, but I gotta go with the Warden's Wife when she slid her skirt up in the car and said "...Oops look like I forgot something when she showed her husband her pantiless pussy...that was so hot!

Teamof90sTeamof90sover 4 years ago
hot WILF vote

Fun thinking back to these stories, but loved when Milo cuffed and ripped the cashmere sweater off the warden’s Wife and she stood there waiting with her huge tits in the skimpy bra!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Straw poll

Amber tisdale

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liv

I think Liv Rawlins is the hottest. She may be a respected professional but she has shown her inner slut even before meeting Mylo. She bought most of the toys and why did she buy the cock cage for her husband? Was she fantasizing something like the present situation? I look everyday for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jenna Nielsen

Jenna Nielsen

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
jenna

when Jenna realizes she is now dancing naked for a man's enjoyment.

eh9198eh9198over 4 years ago
Vote

Liv Rawlins. Just wish it was with BBC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Liv Rawlins

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vote <3

Abbie Dawson

dman32dman32over 4 years ago
Vote

Abbie Dawson

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Abbie

Abbie is the hottest being shy and meek but melting to the black cock, hope I’m not alone in asking for Justin to melt to his bi side also? Right in front of his shocked wife, I would love that hope others agree and you incorporate it like only you can, hope Abbie is lured or even better forced to be nasty, tea bagging and rimming and of course anal , can only ask and hope you’ll listen, I’ve been loyal to you read all 4chapters and also the first 8 of your UCLA

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Please continue. Your writing is top notch. If it were my story Nick would be left hanging...so to speak. All of his conniving should be rewarded with utter disappointment. The lesson he needs to learn from his coach in not about diving but life. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Speedo is the best

This story continues to amaze. The Masked Masculinity scene was great! I love the slowburn, I'm gonna explode when Nick and Abbie finally mate! Keep it up!

I gotta go with Jenna from ucla as hottest though. When she models her new sunglasses with nothing else on in chapter 8 on Cole's yacht was so hot before she climbs into his lap and asks to ride the long board again! I still read that scene over and over and over...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dont stop

Pllllleeeeeaaaassssseeee put out the next one! I fuckin love it. Innocent Abbie is the best but she needs some BBC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT WIFE VOTE

REALLY LOVE ALL 3, YOU DO AN AWESOME JOB MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE AND OF COURSE HOW SEXY THEY ARE. BUT I HAVE TO GO WITH LIV RAWLINS CUZ SHE'S SMART AND PROFESSIONAL BUT SEEMS TO BE FALLING FOR THE HUGE COCK OF AN ESCAPED CONVICT. PERFECT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best literotica series!

This is my favorite interracial series on literotica. Brilliant plan to suck us in with the post BBB/white wife conversation with cuck hubby and then take us back to how it all came to be in succeeding chapters. I know you said the next chapter will bring us to the infamous night, but as excited as I am for you to take us there, I almost want the buildup to go on longer. The fact that Nick made this his ultimate goal and then worked his plan to get in his coaches pants makes it all the better!

For the vote, I can't help but choose Abbie for hottest wife and Brie as the darkhorse, but I'm looking forward to Amber's soon to be blacking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

i was waiting for this chapter to come out for so long. i finally gave up checking everyday, but it was worth the wait! Nick's seduction is awesome and Abbie getting so drunkenly naughty at the strip show had me practically cumming in my pants! For my vote, as much as i love Abbie, i have to go with Jenna. i fell in love with her when she was sitting on the beach in that red bikini in the first chapter. Then when Kristen seduced her in chapter 3 i thought i might die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vote

Liv Rawlins!!! I mean how did you come up with this brilliant shit? The wardens outrageous big breasted wife gets fucked by an escaped serial rapist from his own prison. Loved when she gave Milo head at the campground with the warden bound in the back before he erupted all over her tits. Please don't make us wait long for the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife vote

Jenna Nielsen for wife. Loved when the auburn-haired hooker (my darkhorse write-in vote) and the dykes fucked her in the jail cell. The reference to 52 Pick-up is still one of my favorite parts. Kelly Preston's tits were jawdropping!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Abbie Dawson

I haven't read the other stories yet, but I can't imagine the other one's being hotter than Abbie.

Loved Brie in this chapter, but can't wait for Amber and Nick to hook up (fingers crossed). She's my other vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All so good!

I love all your work, especially the interracial stuff. This chapter was great and I like all the directions it can still go after you introduced Brie. I have to cast my vote for Jenna though. I saw someone else reference it, but when the cop dressed her in the leopard skin jacket and knee-high boots before taking her to the druglords estate was so fucking nasty!

I haven't read Warden story, but HS teacher Monica was best non-big 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Justin wants the cock

I’ve read every word ( twice) of all 4chapters and I believe you could (hoping you are) make a case for Justin to fall for the his desires to please the bbc( just like his wife) he wants to see her have it so bad, gotta think(hope) he wants to be a bitch(just a little) also

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking love this shit!

I love all the webs you are spinning! Can't wait for the deed to get done with Abbie, but not till the BBC gets the asshole diver's GF!

My vote: Abbie Dawson hands down

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liv

Liv

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingover 4 years ago
Nice

My only disapointment with this series is the wait between chapters.

Excellent plot and character development

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liv

Liv Rawlins

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant!

This story has so much more depth mixed with erotic intrigue than just about anything else I've read on this site. I love the way this author set it up and now we'll be coming back to the really good stuff in real time! Very good look!

As for the vote, I only know Abbie, but she is so hot I can't imagine the others being better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My vote

This was a tough call, but I have to go with Jenna from UCLA to Big D! I loved the saga and she was the reason. My favorite scene was from chapter 7 when she pleasured the Cole's BBC while her husband watched, but didn't know it was happening...delicious. Love this speedo story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
best yet!

this was my favorite chapter yet. i really love this story but can't wait for nick to fuck abbie so hard she screams while justin watches and then cleans up. i vote for abbie and amber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jenna Jenna Jenna

As much as love Abbie and Liv, Jenna will always be my favorite. I especially loved her in the French maid outfit serving Kim Kardashian (Mistress Kimmy) in chapter 17!

Kristen was my favorite non big 3!

OnethirdOnethirdover 4 years ago
Brains and experience

I’d say the warden’s wife: she’s educated, mature, and a challenge. Second would be Monica for almost the same reason. Both are coerced, but both are more than young party girls. Jenna is also more mature, but she seems to be less advanced from her school days. She whines more too.

DayturkeyDayturkeyover 4 years ago
Abbie number 1

By far Abbie

Volume51Volume51over 4 years ago
Great Story

This is excellent erotic writing. Thanks

Richard

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Different

I see the methodology of doing the back story. It is really long and overdetailed since we know what happens. I hope the same energy flies into Justin and his trying to deal with his wife getting fucked when he didn’t want it to get to reality

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent stories

Liv is the best but only just - others are great too

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Jenna Nielsen - UCLA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Favorite Heroine

Liv is the best heroine. She is committed to her husband and loves him. A lot of people selected Jenna but she is fantasizing about that young swimmer from the start of the story. Liv is your best-develpoed heroine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting Approach

The initial event and backfilling was interesting. Chapter 5 will need to take the story a a step or two past the initial event for the story to keep interest in the readership.

ILuvBBCMoreILuvBBCMoreover 4 years ago
Vote

Abbie Dawson no doubt for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I enjoyed this series as much as UCLA to Big D keep them coming please

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingover 4 years ago
This story just keeps getting better

IMO you've done a great job of both developing the story and players, enough detail to make the story interesting and enough drama to keep it exciting.

Nick is a terrific anti hero or likeable rouge , his refusal to carry on an secret affair with the married Brie but in turn suggesting her and her husband join his swingers/cuckold club 'The Bull Pen' (I hope you explore this further)

Waiting until Amber and tommy have split up before making his move on the OC Blonde, claiming what he wants and then happily rubbing tommys nose in it.

Patently , slowly seducing Abbie before making his move but also waiting until he knows Justin in also caught in his web

But the best feature is your loving, attractive and successful couple, Abbie and Justin

Poor / Lucky Abbie, slowly seduced to be a Hotwife by both Nick and her husband, she never stood a chance

And silly witless Justin, planting the seed for Abbie and Nicks coupling, having no idea just how much cuckold angst the tiny seed can grow into. That sweet tormented conflict between his desire to see Abbie fucked by Nick and the inevitable fears he will suffer of his own inadequate sexual ability or worse still loosing her to Nick

I do hope Justin and Abbie manage to stay both lovingly together and Hotwife/cuckold conflicted

Thanks for this terrific series

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 4 years ago
Brie Thompson – Speedo – Chpts. 4,? (Hot blonde wife, cuckolds hubby with BBC)

'

Cuckoldtobe79Cuckoldtobe79over 4 years ago
Brilliant so far

Loving this story so far, intrigue, conniving, leading people to what they truly want . Anticipating some juicy turn of events when I read chapter 5 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Straw poll

Brie

KnahKnahabout 4 years ago

1. Jenna

2.Brie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Brie is the hottest.

jhentaijhentaialmost 4 years ago

jenna, liv, abbey!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brie for sure

TapperRobTapperRobalmost 3 years ago

Just one word

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
hottest

Liv

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liv Rawlins

ShadedLadyShadedLadyover 1 year ago

Another amazing story! I can't wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...