The Sperm Bank Ch. 03

Story Info
Liz gets some help with how to handle Josh.
2.2k words
4.45
21.7k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz was a bit nervous as she walked down the hallway. As soon as she had arrived at work that morning there was a message for her to go see Dr. Willbond immediately. She had left Josh sleeping at her place. He did not work until later in the morning and after the session she put him through last night he would need the extra hours of sleep. She found herself getting excited thinking about him so desperate to please her. She was thinking of a few new ways to exploit his desires when she arrived at Dr. Willbond's office door.

She knocked and waited for a moment before she heard a voice say, "come in." Dr. Vanessa Willbond sat are a large desk. She had dark red hair and a generous bust that was hardly hidden by her suit jacket and underlying white blouse. There was a couch up against the back wall of her office and two chairs situated in front of the desk. Dr. Willbond looked at Liz and smiled, "Good morning Elizabeth, please have a seat," her hand motioning to the chairs.

Liz moved to one of the chairs, "Good morning doctor, I just received your message and..."

"Thank you for coming so quickly," she interrupted, " I was just reviewing some machine logs and saw that you brought in your first subject," she looked to the computer screen situated to one side of her desk," Josh is his name?" she looked to Liz for confirmation.

"Um...yes ma'am," Liz was nervous. The machine was used to bring in new advocates. Once they were hooked on the machine they found themselves giving a monthly stipend to the clinic in order to return for its use. The first and second return visits were generally used to find how the subject were taking to the program so they could be verified for advocacy.

"And how is he progressing?" Dr. Willbond wore black rimmed glasses and lowered her chin to see Liz above them.

"Well...he is progressing...um...well," Liz was nervous as she thought about keeping Josh for herself.

"Liz sweetie," Dr. WIllbond held up her hand and snapped her fingers. Liz immediately felt her whole body tingle. Dr. Willbond stared right into her eyes," that's better sweetie," Liz felt her body getting heavier, " yesss sweetie, Dr. Willbond makes you feel so good. Now just relax. You know how much it pleases me when you tell me the truth, and you know how good it feels to please me, don't you Liz?"

"Yes doctor," Liz's response was out of her mouth before she had time to think about it.

"Good sweetie," Dr. Willbond leaned closer to Liz, " I know you are already getting so wet in your panties Liz," Liz sucked in a breath as she felt a wave of pleasure in between her legs," oh yes sweetie, that's right. Now why don't you tell me about Josh."

"I met him at the gym a while ago," Liz felt a need to tell Dr. Willbond everything. The more she divulged the more intense her pleasure grew," he and I...unh...we...went out on a date," the pleasure was getting more intense. She felt the slow rise of an orgasm building within her.

"I see," Dr. Willbond said, " and did he reject you Liz?"

"Yes...oh yes ma'am," Liz moved her hand down to her crotch and started rubbing her fingers around her clit.

"Such a naughty girl Liz," Dr. Willbond smirked," trying to make him a little slave for you now?"

"I...oh yes...I love him," she felt her legs begin to quiver.

"Oh you poor thing," Dr. WIllbond stared at Liz seeming to contemplate the situation. "Well I suppose this one time I can let you have him...for love that is," she got up out of her chair," but you know there is always a price sweetie." She walked around her desk to where Liz sat and took her by the hand to lead her towards the couch. Dr. Will bond sat down and motioned for Liz to go down to the floor at her feet. "It's time for you to show me your appreciation sweetie," she slowly pulled up her suit skirt and opened her legs. Liz immediately moved her face towards Dr. WIllbond's crotch. Her body responded involuntarily. "Yes sweetie, oh use your tongue to please me," Liz did as commanded and felt her legs quiver again and again knowing she was pleasing her master. "Don't worry sweetie, I will teach you how to make Josh yours for as long as you want him..."

*****

Liz left Dr. Willbond's office understanding that she had to start bringing in more advocates in order to keep her position and to keep Josh. When she had started working at the clinic she thought it was just a normal sperm bank. The rooms that held machines were only used by certain clientele and Liz was never authorized to use them until one day a co-worker had told Liz about one in passing. She said they could also be used for women. It was supposed to be like VR sex. Liz's curiosity had gotten the better of her and after her first session she went again, and again, and again. After a couple of weeks she received her first request to see Dr. Willbond. Those sessions progressed as Liz learned to please Dr. Willbond and how good it felt when she did. Her mission was to bring in advocates for the clinic. Subjects were exposed to the machine and the ones who took to the training became the advocates. About half of the men brought in seemed to resist the conditioning of the machine but the others took to it like a fish to water.

After feeling comfortable in her training to use the machine Liz decided to get Josh to come in. Her first thought was to make him an advocate, but then her feelings for him made her decide to use the conditioning to make him hers. Her sessions with Dr. Willbond had help her figure out how to do that. Now with Dr. Willbond's consent she was going to learn how to make the relationship work for as long as she wanted. Dr. Willbond was going to send her material to read through to help her understand what triggers were currently programmed into Josh and also how to program new ones. The one thing she emphasized to Liz before leaving was controlling Josh's orgasms. She said with men it was vital that all pleasure for them to be out of their control. Liz had to control any and all pleasure Josh was allowed to have. Hypnosis triggers would likely do the trick but should Liz ever find him bringing himself pleasure on his own then there were chastity devices she could use. To make sure that Liz understood how important orgasm control was Dr. Willbond had let her know for every orgasm Josh had in the immediate future that Liz had to go for another session with the machine.

For men the machine was intense, but for women it would leave them an exhausted, quivering mess. Liz had to have help to get out of the chair and to a place where she could lie down after each session. The pleasure was the most intense she had ever felt. She felt exposed and vulnerable and knew that was the point the programming took place. She never remembered what she saw or heard but the sensations were all too vivid. The experience terrified and excited her all at the same time. Dr. Wilbond used the machine to implant all sorts of triggers in the subjects and now Liz was going to learn at least some of them. She was even sure there was a trigger that made you crave to use the machine again. Not just a desire but a desperation like a drug addict going without their fix. She had seen a coworker stop to have a brief conversation with Dr. WIllbond one day. Right after she stopped to talk to Liz and within minutes she became agitated and distracted. Liz did not know what caused her mood change until she watched her walk down the hall straight into one of the rooms that contained a machine.

Sometimes Liz thought the whole thing was crazy, but the pay was good and well...the machine was kind of a benefit when she really started to think about it. Odd how she always thought of it that way when she started to question what went on at the clinic. Where was she headed again? That's right Dr. Willbond had asked her to go to test out the machine in room 12 to make sure it was still working right...

*****

Josh sat at his desk staring at his computer screen. No matter what he tried to read he would find his thoughts drifting back to Liz. How she looked wearing her robe. The way she looked as she walked across her bedroom wearing only panties. How her lips looked when they parted for a smile.

He shook his head and tried once again to concentrate on the report he had to get through. Suddenly his phone vibrated and he saw it was a text message from Liz.

"How are you doing sweetie?" she asked.

"Good. Trying to get through this report."

He hoped she would not sense his frustration and belatedly thought he should have added that he was having trouble not thinking of her.

"Is something distracting you? *smiles*"

"Am I that transparent?"

Images of her flooded through his mind.

"Not at all sweetie, but I do like how excited I make you. *giggles*"

Josh felt his cock starting to swell in his pants.

"I bet just by talking about it I am getting you excited."

Josh felt a shiver run down his spine as her read her text.

"You might even want to rub your cock through your pants for me. It's okay to rub your cock and think about me baby, just no cumming okay?"

Josh swallowed the lump in his throat as his hand moved to start rubbing the outside of his pants that his cock had already tented. He replied to her question, "okay babe."

"*smiles* That's right Josh, just rub yourself and let your thoughts take you wherever they want to go."

He felt another shiver as he rubbed his hand over his cock, his thoughts flashed more images of Liz in her robe and panties.

"It's so much easier if you turn over all that pressure your libido puts on you to me. Just let me decide when you can orgasm. You remember how hard you cum when you are with me."

As Josh read the words he had to stop his hand from moving on his cock as the pressure of an impending orgasm almost overcame him.

"If you feel close baby just stop and take some deep breaths. I know how bad you are going to want release but just hold out and when you get home Liz will take care of you just like last night."

Josh began to inhale deeply as his body started to shake less with each exhalation.

"When you feel you can Josh start to rub your cock again for me sweetie. That's right, doesn't it feel so much better than just doing this on your own? Have you ever felt so good playing with yourself?"

Liz did not wait for a response and kept on typing knowing that from his training on the machine Josh would go into at least a light trance every time he became sexually aroused.

"It feels so good when you think about me and touch your cock Josh. It feels so wonderfully arousing knowing that you have turned over control of your orgasms to me. I know your thoughts dwell on me and when your thoughts dwell on me you become aroused. The more aroused you get the more you think of me Josh. The more you think of me the more aroused you become."

Josh stared at his phone as his hand rhythmically rubbed his hard cock.

"You are doing so well Josh. You are doing just what I ask you to do and that makes me happy. It feels good to make me happy Josh. When you make me happy you feel pleasure Josh. The pleasure makes you aroused and you think of me and want to make me happy because I make you feel so good..."

Josh blinked and he was staring at his computer screen looking at the same report. He was sure he and Liz had been texting. He looked at his phone and all he saw was a message that she would see him at her place after work for dinner. He was sure he had been touching himself thinking about her. Looking down at his crotch he saw a small wet spot. This was getting crazy. Liz was making him lose his mind. She was pretty, and he did want to see her again after his last night with her, but he had to get a handle on himself. As he thought about talking to her about all this images of her flashed in his mind. How beautiful she looked in lingerie and her silk robe and his cock started stir in his pants...