The Sperm Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head at him and then grabbed him by the arm and pulled him aside. "What are you doing?" she whispered. "Were you trying to solicit...?" She suddenly stopped talking and inhaled deeply. "Do I smell alcohol on your breath?"

"I had a few drinks. But I assure you I'm not drunk."

"I should hope not. Dr. LeClair is waiting for you. You're late."

"I don't recall having an appointment to give a sperm sample."

"It's not that. She wants you to attend the indoctrination."

"What indoctrination?" He looked at the large group of women who were now heading towards the elevator. "You mean the indoctrination those women are going to?"

"Yes. Doctor LeClair left several messages on your mobile phone earlier today."

"I think there's something wrong with my phone. I'm sorry but I never got them."

It was the first time he had ever lied to a superior. But what could he do? To admit that he had spent the better part of the day at the race track with a quick stopover at the bar would be seen as an act of gross negligence that would certainly not be to his advantage, and might even jeopardize his career.

"Well, you'd better get up there," she said. "The meeting will be taking place in twenty minutes."

He walked briskly down the corridor leading to the employee's elevator and took it to the second floor. When he stepped out of the elevator, he felt a little light-headed and had to stand against the wall until the unpleasant sensation went away. He was grateful that the elevator was in a more remote part of the wing, away from the main thoroughfare. Presently, he began to feel better and made his way to the conference room down the hall where he soon found himself amidst a throng of female bodies headed in the same direction. They eyed him like a piece of meat. They were discreet about if of course, as most women tended to be. But there was no mistaking the fact that they were enamored of his physical beauty and purposely tried to outmaneuver each other just to be close to him.

When he entered the room, he found Dr. LeClair sitting at a long table perpendicular to the room. Filling up the remaining space were rows of chairs, enough to accommodate a few hundred people. Most of the seats were now filled, and there were still women filing in. To the doctor's left sat Melody, and to her right sat none other than the doctor who had invented the EJAX drug: Christiana Swensen. He did a double take when he saw the beautiful Swedish genius, and felt his cock once more twitch in his pants. There were a few other doctors sitting at the table whom he knew only superficially, but he couldn't take his eyes of the tall blonde beauty from Sweden. When Dr. LeClair saw him, she motioned him to come forward and introduced him to the beautiful woman.

"Ah!" she said as he approached. "There you are!"

"My pager is broken. I only found out from Dr. Ford a few minutes ago that you wanted me to attend."

"Yes. Yes. I understand. Dr. Hatfield? May I present Dr. Christiana Swensen."

"Hello, Dr. Swensen," he said, reaching out his hand to shake hers. "It's an honor and a privilege."

Christiana shook his hand firmly. "It's very nice to meet you, Dr. Hatfield."

"Take a seat next to Melody," Dr. LeClair told him. "I want you to get a good idea of what this artificial insemination process is all about."

He turned and stumbled slightly before taking a seat next to his friend.

"Did you win?" she whispered to him.

"I lost eight hundred bucks," he replied.

"I thought so."

"How would you know?"

"You've been drinking. You always drink when you lose."

"I'm not drunk."

"Yes, you are. You don't look it. But you are."

Dickey could never pull one over on her. Somehow, she always knew when he was lying, and it drove him nuts.

"Okay, so I am," he said. "But they'll never know."

"Just don't do anything stupid," she warned him. "I've seen you like this before. I know what you're capable of."

"I'm not going to do anything but sit here and listen to LeClair lecture these very lovely and sperm-hungry females."

"Shush!" she said, pinching his arm. "Watch yourself!"

He chuckled softly. "I'd rather watch her."

"Who?"

"Who do you think?" he replied, craning his head forward to take a peek at the tall blonde doctor on the opposite end of the table.

"She's only going to be here for a week. I wouldn't waste your time."

"I won't need a week," he replied in a supercilious tone.

The meeting began with Dr. LeClair giving a short welcome speech. She then had the women fill out a short questionnaire which one of the staff collected and placed on the desk.

"First of all, I want to thank you for coming," Dr. LeClair told the audience. "I..."

She suddenly turned her head towards the door. "Oh! It's you, Dr. Ford!" she said as Sheila entered the room. "Everybody! This is Dr. Sheila Ford, my colleague."

The audience gave Sheila a courteous round of applause as she took her seat next to Christiana.

"Dr. Ford, Dr. Swensen, and I are currently working on a new female fertility drug to increase chances of conception," she told the audience. "This is still a long way away, but initial testing has proven to be very promising. Meanwhile, the option of artificial insemination is available if you choose to have it. Now this meeting is going to last for about one hour and we'll take a ten-minute break at the half hour and then resume. Are there any questions before we begin?"

An attractive brunette in the front row raised her hand.

"Yes?" Dr. LeClair asked.

"Yes, doctor. I was wondering how soon we'll be able to meet the sperm donors."

"I'm glad you asked that. Dr. Richard Hatfield, the gentleman you see sitting to my right, is the first and, for the moment, our only sperm donor. All of his personal information will be released to each candidate accordingly."

The audience reacted to this news with great joy, and it took a few moments for Dr. LeClair to quell their excitement. Dickey, his well-hidden state of inebriation resulting in a concomitant increase in his sexual desire, felt that familiar sensation in his genitals whenever his lustful impulses took control. The sight of the beautiful Swedish doctor and the veritable sea of attractive women sitting in front of him were driving him to distraction.

"Stand up, Dr. Hatfield," Dr. LeClair said. "Let them take a good look at you."

He slowly rose from his chair, adjusting his white lab coat to hide his erection. The women applauded and cheered, delighting in his masculine beauty.

"He's beautiful!" one woman shouted.

"Yes, he is!" Dr. LeClair agreed. "And he has a nice personality too!"

The audience laughed heartily.

"I take it that Dr. Hatfield has all the necessary qualifications?" a pretty blonde woman asked.

"Yes, he more than meets our requirements in all respects, as you will soon discover for yourselves."

He sat down, thankful that no one noticed that he was as hard as a rock.

For the next half hour Dr. LeClair provided the audience with a great deal of information about artificial insemination. Many questions were asked and she fielded them all with great finesse. At the end of the first half hour a ten-minute break was called and Dickey suddenly found himself in the center of a group of women who seemed anxious to find out more about him.

"So, what's your IQ, doctor?" a woman asked him. "I'll bet it's pretty high."

"Of course, it's high," said another. "He wouldn't have been chosen otherwise."

Doctor LeClair, seeing that he was being besieged, quickly came to his aid.

"Pardon me, ladies," she told them, "but Dr. Hatfield has a lab appointment." She turned to Dickey. "If you'll accompany me, please, doctor."

To the dismay of the crowd, she led Dickey out into the hall and to an adjacent room where Annie and Ginny were waiting.

"What's going on?" he asked the doctor.

"You mean, what's coming off," she smirked.

"Huh?"

"Your sperm sample, Dickey." She paused for a moment and then broke out laughing. "Oh, I forgot! You never got the message! I thought it would be a good idea to get your sample during the break in our meeting. This would save you having to give it during normal working hours."

He looked at Annie and Ginny who were standing nearby. Annie had a small glass beaker in her hand, which he knew was for the purposes of collecting semen. Both girls looked at him with knowing smiles, their faces bright with expectation.

That's very thoughtful of you, doctor," he replied.

"Not at all. My only question is: do you think you'll be able to provide a sample within ten minutes?"

"I don't see why not."

"Good. Then please take off your clothes and get to it."

He began to undo his belt when he noticed that neither she or the other two girls were making any motion to leave the room.

"I don't understand," he said to the doctor.

"What don't you understand?"

"Don't I get any privacy?"

She looked at the two nurses and giggled like a schoolgirl. "Oh, that! I'm afraid your masturbation has to be supervised by a doctor on staff and two nurses. That's hospital policy."

"I've never heard of anything like that," he said, his hands still resting on his belt buckle.

"It's a relatively new rule. We need to ensure that all sperm collected is, in fact, coming from the donors themselves. We can only do this by observation. We also need to ensure that the sperm, once delivered, is not adulterated in any way. It's a very practical approach."

He shook his head. "It may be practical but it's also a bit unnerving."

"Are you concerned that you might not be able to ejaculate with us watching?"

"I'm just not used to having women watch me masturbate. Maybe you could all turn your backs?"

"We can't do that, Dickey. As I said, we have to actually watch the sperm being delivered into the beaker, and only we can handle the beaker."

"If you insist. But I'm not promising anything."

"Try. And if you find that you can't ejaculate, we'll wait for another time."

His prick was still semi-hard, and as he removed his clothing it grew even harder until he was sporting a full hard-on. This surprised him. Although he never had any problem at all disrobing in front of his lovers, to have three clothed women standing around him watching his every movement seemed to present him with a level of sexual excitement he had never before experienced. And as his briefs came down and his eight-inch cock sprang into view, he watched the smiles of delight come over all three women's faces.

"I really don't see much of a problem, Dickey," Dr. LeClair laughed softly.

"It's really big," Annie noted wryly.

"Really big," Ginny chuckled.

"All right ladies," Dr. LeClair said to the two girls. "Let's try to maintain our professionalism here." She turned to Dickey. "Now I want you to begin masturbating. When you're ready to ejaculate, point the tip of your penis into the beaker so that the girls can collect your sperm." She looked at the nurses. "When you've collected the specimen, you can put the beaker into the cryo freezer behind you. Make sure you mark the specimen with all relevant information prior to freezing."

"Yes, doctor," Annie said.

"Anytime you're ready?" the doctor said to him.

With the three women standing on either side of him, he began to stroke his cock; slowly at first, but gradually building up the tempo until he was going at a nice leisurely pace. They watched him jerk off in silent appreciation, big grins on all their faces.

"I've always found it fascinating watching a man masturbate," Dr. LeClair said to the nurses. "Each one has his own distinct style."

"That's so true," Ginny said. "One guy holds it one way, another guy holds it another. It's a lot of fun to watch them."

"My old boyfriend used to like jerking off in front of me all the time," Annie laughed. "He was one horny guy!"

Drops of pre-cum were beginning to form at the opening of his urethra, and the women knew it wouldn't be long before he'd be shooting his load for them.

"You see?" Dr. LeClair exclaimed, pointing to the tip of his prick. "That always gets me excited. That little drop of semen that tells you he's excited and ready to ejaculate." She watched Dickey's pace increase, his hand now flying up and down his pole with alacrity. "How are you doing, Dickey?"

"I could use some extra stimulation," he replied, breathing hard.

"I think you're doing fine by yourself."

"No, I mean it. Maybe one of you could give me a hand."

"Out of the question!" Dr. LeClair said in her most authoritative voice. "That would violate hospital policy."

"Oh, please! Just this once!"

"You know the rules, doctor. We're here to watch and collect the sample, not aid you with your masturbation."

He looked from one woman to the other hoping one of them would lend a hand. When he saw no help forthcoming, he grabbed Annie by the shoulder and drew her closer to him.

"Hey!" she complained, trying to pull away.

"You don't realize how difficult this is for me!" he exclaimed, frantically beating his meat. "You've got to help me!"

"It's against hospital rules!" Dr. LeClair barked. "Now let her go!"

"Please!" he pleaded. "I just need a little stimulation!"

"You've got do it yourself, you dickhead!" Annie yelled, as Dr. LeClair and Ginny helped her break free of his grasp.

At that moment the door suddenly swung open and Sheila, Melody, and Christiana stood in the doorway with their mouths wide open, shocked and fascinated by the strange sight. Behind them stood several of the women attendees, all of them struggling to get a peek inside.

"What the hell is going on here?" Sheila cried out.

"We're trying to get a god-damn sperm sample!" Dr. LeClair replied.

"Well, we could hear your voices all the way down the hall. I thought something was wrong."

Dickey stood there mortified, both of his hands covering his genitals. Strangely enough, the intrusion did nothing to hamper his erection. He was still as hard as a rock.

"Oh, take your hand away, Dickey!" Sheila said. "What do you think you're hiding?"

"Easy for you to say, doctor," he replied with frustration. "You're not the one giving the sample."

"He wants us to help him masturbate," Dr. LeClair said to Sheila. "But I told him it's against the rules. That's what all the fuss was about."

"Absolutely right! It is against the rules."

"Do you hear that, Dickey?" Dr. LeClair said. "You're on your own. Now will you please resume masturbating yourself so we can get that sample and get back to the meeting?"

By now the newcomers had pushed their way further into the room so that he was now surrounded on all sides by women, including more than a dozen of the attendees.

"What is this? A god-damn peep show?" he said to Dr. LeClair. "Can you please tell these women to leave?"

His hands, barely covering the eight-inch piece of meat hanging between his legs, moved upward to hide the tip of his penis, which was now glistening with pre-cum.

"He's right, Fallon," Sheila said. "We're just making him more uncomfortable."

"No, it's okay," Dr. LeClair replied. "He said he needs some extra stimulation. Maybe your presence here will help."

"I don't think so," Dickey said.

"Look at you," she said, pointing to his cock. "You're dripping like a faucet. If you were really turned off, you'd be hiding in the corner. Now get back to work and give us that sample!"

"You're really closer than you think, Dickey," Ginny said, trying to encourage him.

Seeing that he had no choice but to comply with Dr. LeClair's demands, he took his hands away from his cock and the giant shaft sprang into view for all to see. A few complimentary remarks were made by some of the attendees while others couldn't stop themselves from giggling nervously at the sight of his splendid erection.

"You have a very lovely penis, Dr. Hatfield," Christiana told him. "Is this the first time you're masturbating in front of an audience?"

"Well, I can't say it's something I do as part of my regular routine," he shot back.

"Then may I suggest that you resume stroking your penis and, while you do that, I want you to breathe in and out slowly, taking regular breaths."

He gave her a quizzical look. "Oh, so you're going to help me achieve orgasm. Is that it?"

"I've had years of experience in this area, doctor. I know what I'm talking about."

Sheila chuckled. "She's brought more guys to orgasm than you could imagine."

"All within the clinical setting, of course," Christiana added.

"Am I supposed to feel reassured, Dr. Swensen?" he asked, his right hand gently tugging on his prick.

"Just relax and keep stroking. Don't think of anything else except imagining your sperm splashing into the beaker."

"You can do it, Dickey," Melody said. "I know you can."

Annie held up the glass beaker in front of his face. "It's all going to go right in here," she grinned.

The embarrassment he felt at jerking off in front of a few dozen women was overwhelming. It was bad enough to be masturbating for LeClair and the nurses, yet alone before Dr. Swensen and a group of total strangers. Yet there was something about the fact that they were all clothed and he was naked that added a surprisingly kinky dimension to his humiliation. And they all seemed quite eager to stand by and watch him masturbate himself for their enjoyment. Never in his life could he have imagined a more bizarrely erotic situation.

"Keep going, Dickey," Dr. LeClair insisted. "Let's see that sperm!"

"Yes, please hurry it up, Dickey!" Melody said. "We have to get back to the meeting."

He grunted. "Nothing like be pushed to perform!" he replied, his tempo increasing.

"You're doing a fine job," Sheila told him. "I think I'm beginning to see a little pre-ejaculate."

Sure enough, Dickey noticed a tiny blob of semi-clear seminal fluid leaking out of his dick. And the more he stroked himself, the more fluid seeped out.

"It shouldn't be long now," Christiana stated with a certainty born of experience. "He's almost there."

Doctor LeClair, noticing that Annie and Ginny were doing nothing more than watching him jerk off, told them to get the beaker ready.

"And make sure you place it halfway up," she told Ginny, who was actually holding the glass tube. "Otherwise, we're going to have sperm flying everywhere."

"Yes, doctor," the girl replied, moving the beaker into position.

Dickey looked around the room and at all the lovely faces watching him pump his prick. They smiled at him and spoke words of encouragement hoping to help bring him off. And when they noticed that he was nearing orgasm, they moved closer to him, their eyes wide and full of expectation.

"You have a very attractive penis," a pretty brunette said to him.

"Very attractive," another woman said.

"And big!" commented yet another.

He wasn't sure but he thought he heard a woman in the back of the room stifle a moan.

"You're almost there, Dickey!" Melody exclaimed, as she watched the head of his cock transform itself into a bloated purple mushroom. "Do it faster! Faster!"

He was very close now. He could sense that he was on the verge of orgasm. But having so many people watch him jerk off was proving to be a hindrance, despite the fact that it was also very stimulating. He needed a little something more to get him off; a physical connection that would drive him over the edge.

His fist, now traveling at supersonic speed up and down his pre-cum coated shaft, was pointed down halfway into the beaker. Without thinking, he suddenly reached out with his left hand and grabbed the ass of the woman closest to him; a beautiful woman with long black hair and blue eyes who had come to watch him jerk off with her other friends from the meeting.

"What are you doing!" she cried, feeling his fingers close around her soft ass cheeks.

123456...8