The Sperm Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd tittered excitedly when they heard this, but many of them didn't seem to buy her explanation.

"I don't believe a man could cum that hard," said a short, plump, blonde with glasses. "The human body isn't designed that way."

"Under normal circumstances, no," Christiana replied. "But you must remember that EJAX-472 is a genetically engineered drug designed to physically alter the cellular composition of the entire male reproductive system. Right now, Dr. Hatfield's testes are manufacturing billions of sperm every minute. We're talking quadruple the amount of sperm in a normal ejaculation coupled with the physical capacity to eject great volumes of semen at distances previously thought impossible."

"I'd have to see it to believe it," the woman replied adamantly.

"I don't think you'll have to wait long," Melody said, watching Dickey's massive balls rock back and forth under his tormentor's grasp.

Estelle's hand was now flying up and down Dickey's slick shaft with great speed. He was breathing hard and sweat was beginning to drip from his forehead. The urge to cum was now almost unbearable. But, determined not to give Estelle the satisfaction of bringing him to orgasm, he began to think of other things; anything to keep himself from ejaculating.

"He's getting close," Sheila said to Dr. LeClair, noticing drops of pre-cum forming at the opening to his urethra. "I think it's going to be a big one."

Doctor LeClair told Annie and Ginny to move into position on either side of him and to get on their knees. The nurses did as they were told and held the beaker in front of his cock. They giggled as they watched Estelle's hand traverse the length of his slippery shaft, eagerly anticipating the eruption of sperm once again.

"Remember to point it right into the beaker, Ms. Rubinstein," Annie told Estelle. "We don't want to miss a drop."

"Don't worry, girls," Estelle replied with a sly grin. "I'll make sure you get your sample--and plenty of it."

"That's what you think!" Dickey laughed. "You're not getting anything out of me!"

But he was fighting a losing battle. No man had ever been able to prevent himself from ejaculating while under the influence of the insidious drug. And to have a beautiful woman added to the mix only made it that much more improbable that he would be able to do so.

He looked around him from left to right. There was LeClair still standing to his left, while Christiana, Sheila, and Melody stood to his right. Annie and Ginny were now at his feet holding the beaker up to his cock while Estelle viciously masturbated him. In front of him sat two hundred amused and titillated women; young women in their twenties and thirties; women who might someday be the recipients of his sperm; all of them now on the edge of their seats waiting breathlessly for his giant pecker to spill its seed into the beaker.

The pressure inside his testes was now almost too much for him to bear. Yet he kept telling himself that maybe he'd luck out; that he'd be the first man to have warded off the effects of the powerful drug. He looked into Estelle's face. God, she was beautiful! And those hands! Long and slim with nails the color of cherry red; teasing, coaxing; provoking him to surrender his incredibly abundant supply of hot cream.

"I can't take it anymore!" he cried suddenly as her hand grabbed the base of his prick and held it fast. "Oh fuck!"

She laughed joyously as she felt the sperm travel up from his balls and into the base of his cock where she continued to maintain a tight grip, not allowing him the satisfaction of having her moving hand help expel the juices now on their way up through his shaft.

"I win!" she cried triumphantly.

The women in the audience now stood up en masse, cheering, applauding, urging their friend to bring him off.

"Make him cream, Estelle!" they shouted. "Make him shoot that cum!"

The noise was deafening.

Annie and Ginny were now ready for him. Seeing that he was only seconds away from shooting his load, the girls placed the mouth of the cylinder over the head of his cock and held it there, waiting to capture his ejaculate.

Suddenly he thrust his hips forward as his entire lower body froze up.

"No! No!" he cried. "I don't want to cum!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

This threw the entire audience into fits of laughter.

He looked down into the laughing faces of Annie and Ginny, who were now urging him to cum too.

"Fill it up!" Annie squealed.

"Yeah, Dickey!" Ginny laughed. "Right up to the top!"

Estelle gave him one last hard stroke and then grabbed the base of his shaft hard and held it there.

"Here it comes, girls!" she announced as his prick literally danced in her hand.

But Estelle wasn't going to let him off so easily by letting him ejaculate into the beaker. She had something else in mind; something far more humiliating to his pride.

"What are you doing, Estelle?" Dr. LeClair said. "You need to keep his penis pointed into the beaker! Estelle!"

But Estelle wasn't listening.

Seeing that Estelle wasn't paying attention, the two nurses tried to align the lip of the beaker with Dickey's cock, but it was too late. She aimed his prick upward toward the ceiling and laughed.

His dick pulsed once and then twice, emitting a tiny glob of semen that dripped lazily down his shaft. For several seconds nothing else happened and then, suddenly, a massive rope of slick white cream shot out of his urethra followed immediately by a second rope of equal intensity and volume such that it seemed as though he was firing off two volleys simultaneously. The first jet shot out high into the air and straight up the middle aisle, flying right over the women's startled heads and further on until it splashed into a painting on the wall forty feet away. The second load followed a similar trajectory but veered far to the right and completely over everyone's head, landing finally in a tray of medical instruments.

"It hit the fucking wall!" a woman in the audience screeched.

It seemed as if the entire room was now in a state of pandemonium, with women fighting to get out of the middle rows of seats that were now being bombarded with Dickey's salty semen. Even as they jockeyed to find a safe position from which to watch the spectacle, his cock exploded with one blast of jizz after the other. Estelle was ecstatic.

"Yes! Keep shooting that hot cum you son of a bitch!" she laughed, keeping her hand locked into position at the base of his shaft.

Doctor LeClair, Melody, and the two nurses were too shocked by Dickey's incredible orgasm to notice that none of it was being captured in the beaker.

"Oh, my God!" Dr. LeClair exclaimed. "Did that ejaculate really hit the painting on the far wall?"

"It certainly did!" Christiana replied proudly.

But that was all she had time to say because his cock was now getting ready to fire off another round.

Still holding his cock firmly at its base, Estelle looked on in amusement as the muscles in his penis twitched and then vomited up a huge whitish mass of sticky hot semen high into the air, where it splashed into the ceiling fan about thirty feet away. The crowd screamed with delight.

"Is everybody seeing this?" a thin woman with long brown hair cried as she watched the sperm drip down off the blades of the fan and onto the floor below.

Dickey could no nothing but watch as his monstrous penis, now under the total control of the beautiful but nasty woman, betrayed him. The effect of the drug was such that he could barely do anything except breathe. And despite the fact that Estelle's hand remained stationary, the pleasure he felt was beyond anything he had ever experienced.

"I can feel it!" Estelle laughed. "I can feel it happening again, Dickey!"

"No!" he cried.

A thick wad of slimy ball cream erupted from his cock and flew out toward the middle aisle, which was now completely vacated; all the women now watching safely from either side of the room. It sailed up into the air and came down a few feet from the far wall, impacting on the surface of a standalone blood pressure unit.

"Wow, Dickey!" Melody exclaimed. "You're really putting on a fucking great show!"

Another huge blast of white mucus shot up high into the air. And, as he and everyone watched, it struck the lighting fixture on the far end of the room. Another volley soon followed; this one so massive that it seemed as if someone had taken a giant tube of toothpaste and struck it with a sledgehammer. The long trail of hot cream snaking out lazily over the empty chairs until it splashed headlong into the back of an x-ray machine.

"This is simply too much!" Sheila exclaimed. "What do you think, Fallon?"

"I think I'm beyond the capacity to provide a rational explanation for what I'm seeing," she replied, completely mesmerized by the sight.

The thought of getting a sperm sample was now a foregone conclusion. Everyone was totally captivated by the spectacle of watching Dickey's gargantuan prick shoot out wad after wad of spunk. Estelle's hand was now layered with his sperm, which dripped off her fingers and wrist and onto the floor at his feet. Annie and Ginny had long since gotten to their feet to witness the astounding event, cheering Dickey on as Estelle milked out load after load of his juice into the air for all to see.

"I know how humiliating this is for you," Estelle told him, as his prick fired off another huge salvo of jizz into the air. "Such a private thing, isn't it? Jerking off? It's something you do in the privacy of your room. And now, here you are--a doctor no less--totally under the control of a woman you despise. How lovely is that?"

Dickey could only groan and watch as his cum flew out in all directions, providing great amusement for Estelle and the other attendees.

"To think that this little hand of mine could cause you to shoot out so much cum!" she laughed as yet another huge rope of cream shot up and over the rows of chairs. "Do you see all these women around you? They might take your sperm and they might not after this spectacle. But no matter. Your medical career is finished either way."

He wanted to respond. He wanted to tell her to go to hell in the fastest way possible but he was simply breathing too hard. The drug was controlling him as it did to every man who came under its merciless influence, and all he could do was stand helplessly as his prick continued to release its sticky contents into the air.

"Despite the fact that you are an asshole," she resumed, "you are an incredibly handsome man, Dr. Hatfield. And that is the only thing you've got going for you. So, you just might be fortunate enough to sell your sperm to the hospital. And some of the women here tonight may one day bear your children--but it's not going to be me!"

She unexpectedly began to masturbate him roughly, forcing another massive series of climaxes that splashed onto the floor in front of him, creating a slimy pool of opaqueness. This was followed by several more eruptions, each one growing less potent than the one before until he had no more left to give. Seeing that she had milked the last bit of sperm from him, Estelle took her sperm-coated hand and rubbed it all over his face.

"You bastard!" she said with cold anger. "You dare to assault me? You dare to threaten me? Who the fuck are you to do these things, you miscreant! You pathetic excuse for a man!"

He felt her fingers all over his mouth, feeding him his own ejaculate. He grimaced at the pungent saltiness of the taste and turned his head away as he fought to catch his breath.

"Okay, Estelle," Dr. LeClair said. "That's quite enough."

Estelle pulled her hand away as Ginny handed her a towel. "How does it feel to be degraded, Dr. Hatfield?" she asked him in a mocking tone as she dried her hands. "Not so nice, is it?"

She threw the towel at him and then walked off the stage to the thunderous applause of the crowd.

"You showed him!" a woman exclaimed. "Good for you, Estelle!"

There was so much sperm on the floor that Dr. LeClair had to order the two nurses to clean it up.

"And we still don't have that damn sperm sample!" she said to Sheila as Ginny and Annie applied themselves to mopping up the mess.

"Don't worry," Christiana said with a faint smile. "I'll make sure you get that sample this time."

"I know that face!" Sheila said to Christiana. "You want to jerk him off yourself."

"Dr. LeClair needs that sample."

"Well, then, I'm going to help you."

"Just get me that sample," Dr. LeClair told them. "I personally don't care who jerks him off."

Dickey was now beginning to regain his composure and was starting to breathe normally

"I need some water," he said to Melody. "I'm so thirsty."

"You've lost a lot through perspiration," Melody replied. "I'll get you some."

She removed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and took it to him. "Drink," she said, as she held the bottle to his lips. He drank greedily until the entire bottle was almost gone.

"Thanks," he said. "I didn't think you liked me anymore."

"I don't hate you," she replied. "But you're not the nice person I thought you were."

"I'm not a monster either."

He thought he noted a tinge of sympathy in her eyes, but she walked away without saying another word.

The women in the audience were now demanding to take part in the continuing spectacle that was unfolding before their eyes. They wanted to masturbate him; to continue the process of humiliation to bring him down to the lowest level of shame they could imagine. Dozens of women came forward to demand that Dr. LeClair let them jerk him off, and Dickey, his balls now beginning to fill once more with a heavy volume of sperm, groaned at the thought of having to undergo the forced expulsion of his precious fluids.

"Please!" he implored Dr. LeClair. "I don't want to go through this again!"

"You have no choice," she said. "You heard Dr. Swensen. Two hours, Dickey. So, prepare yourself."

"But I don't want to cum again!"

"Are you in any discomfort?" Christiana asked him.

"No. But it's fucking degrading. Don't you think so, doctor?"

"That's the whole point," Sheila replied. "This is your punishment, Dickey. Now shut your mouth and in another hour or so it will be over and you can go home."

"I'll never be able to live this down!" he wailed.

His complaints only served to amuse his colleagues. Even Melody couldn't believe how obnoxious he had become.

"You sound like a whiny old hag," she told him. "Be a man, Dickey! Take your punishment like a man!"

His prick was still hard, its tip hovering just under his chin. He felt as if it was some kind of alien appendage grafted onto his body; a fleshy, monolithic parasite that had taken control of his body in order to bend it to its will. And now, much to his dismay, he saw a group of women approach Dr. LeClair with their hands out, demanding that they each take turns in bringing him to even greater depths of depravity.

"We want to help jerk him off," a tall blonde woman named Jill said to Dr. LeClair. "It's too good an opportunity to pass up."

"I don't have a problem with that," Dr. LeClair replied. "But Dr. Swensen and Dr. Ford will be in charge of his masturbation."

"You girls can go first," Christiana said to Jill and her friends. "Sheila and I will take over once he's ready to ejaculate. It's important that we get a sperm sample and I need to be in control at that point."

"I understand, doctor," Jill said. "We just want to have some fun with him, that's all."

"Have all the fun you want," Sheila replied. "That's what we're here for."

Of course, none of this went down well with Dickey, who had heard every word and who was now cursing himself for being such a fool. When he saw the women apply generous amounts of lube to their hands, his spirits sank.

"I don't want to do this!" he exclaimed, wriggling around in his straightjacket. "Can't you let me out of this fucking thing?"

"You will stay in there until we're finished," Dr. LeClair said. She turned to Christiana and Sheila. "He's all yours."

The first thing Sheila did was to speak with Annie and Ginny. She told them that it was vital that they not fail in capturing Dickey's sperm inside the beaker.

"You've already seen what he can do," she told them. "So, you have no excuse not to get that sample. When he's ready to ejaculate, Dr. Ford and I will point his penis straight down into the beaker. The two of you must hold the container steady at all times. His ejaculation will be very energetic and the sperm may splash around a bit if you don't hold the beaker at the precise angle." She then took the beaker and held it up to Dickey's cock at an angle so that they understood what she meant.

"No problem, Dr. Swensen," Annie said cheerfully. "Ginny and I will make sure we get all of his sperm."

"I don't necessarily care about getting all of it," Christiana replied. "Some may miss the beaker entirely. All I care about is getting the beaker at least half full. Can you girls manage that?"

"Sure!" Ginny said. "We won't let you down."

Christiana smiled at the girls and told them to wait until she gave them the command to resume their former positions at Dickey's feet.

"You wouldn't think it would be such a difficult task to trap a few pints of sperm," Sheila said to Christiana.

"Normally, no," Christiana replied. "But this new version of EJAX has had a peculiarly robust effect upon his genitals. Have you noticed it?"

"As a matter of fact, yes, I have. It's like his cock almost has a mind of its own."

"That's why you and I have to keep a tight grip on him when he starts to shoot off. Fallon is depending on us. I don't want to disappoint her."

"Me either. Let's get that sample!"

Jill introduced Christiana and Sheila to the other three women who would be partaking in Dickey's masturbation. Besides Jill, there was a very pretty brunette named Stacy, her friend Belle, a short blonde woman named Ivy, and a statuesque beauty by the name of Eloise. Without much ado Christiana told the women to begin masturbating him as the remaining women in the crowd looked on.

"Just so we understand each other," Christiana told the five women, "I don't want any of you interfering when it's time for him to ejaculate. You can stand behind him or stand to the side, but don't do anything that might compromise us in obtaining his sperm sample."

"Of course, doctor," Jill assured her. "We will do as you say."

"Very well. Jill, you may as well start things off."

Jill was a very pretty woman with large and expressive green eyes. As the audience cheered her on, she approached Dickey and gave his penis a hard slap.

"That's for grabbing my tits!" she exclaimed.

He groaned in agony but his pain was soon ameliorated when her small, lithe fingers, now soaked with lube, wrapped themselves around his meat stick.

"I can't believe how fucking huge this thing is!" she said to her friends. "I mean, look at it!"

"It's like a god-damn baseball bat!" Stacey laughed as she toyed playfully with his nuts.

"And it looks even bigger up close!" Belle noted.

Ivy grasped one of his testicles in her hand and commented on how "full" it felt.

"That's all that nasty sperm building up inside him," Eloise said. "Just like the doctor said." She looked up at Dickey who was already beginning to feel the first feeble intimations of the telltale tingling feeling that served as an indicator that orgasm was not too far away. "What does it feel like, doctor?" she asked him.

"What does what feel like?" he replied, annoyed that he had to answer her silly question.

"Your balls? They seem very heavy to me."

"Why don't you ask our esteemed doctor," he replied, casting a glance at Christiana. "She knows a lot more about it than I do."

1...345678