The Sperm Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her comment made everyone laugh.

With Annie and Ginny assisting her, Dr. LeClair took a cotton swab and inserted the tip of it into his urethra and then withdrew it after a few moments. She looked at it and smiled. "You're clean!"

"Of course, I'm clean, you stupid bitch!" he roared. "You're just doing this to demean me!"

She grabbed his jaw in her hand and pulled his head toward him. "You're getting exactly what you deserve! Now let's take a look at that poop shute!"

"You're going to do a colonoscopy?" he squealed almost hysterically.

"No, Dickey. Just a quick exam using the fiber-optic cable. We don't even need to grease you up."

"Is that some new technique, doctor?" Estelle asked.

"In fact, it is," Dr. LeClair replied. "It's less invasive than the traditional method and provides more accurate results."

"I'd like to invade his asshole!" she laughed. "I don't care about the results!"

Dickey watched as the two nurses turned the standing cross around so that his ass was facing the audience. Dr. LeClair then took a very thin but firm optic cable and inserted one end of it into his anus while the other end remained fastened to a small machine operated by Sheila. As the cable was further inserted an image of his insides appeared on the monitor screen.

"Looks like an alien planet!" someone joked.

"That's what the inside of his rectum looks like," Dr. LeClair told the audience.

"That's what the inside of an asshole looks like!" a woman in the back of the room exclaimed.

The audience laughed wildly as the cavernous image of his internal membrane was brought into sharp focus by the tiny lens of the fiber-optic cable.

"This is so degrading!" Dickey wailed as he looked up into the monitor screen and cringed.

"You'll be happy to know that your rectum is clear," Sheila told him.

"The perfect asshole!" Estelle sneered.

"I think we've seen enough," Dr. LeClair told Sheila. "Let's get him ready for that injection now."

The cable was removed and then the two nurses moved the metal cross back into its original position. Dickey was outraged.

"It's bad enough you have to treat me this way! Now you want me to give a sperm sample!"

"That's right, Dickey," Dr. LeClair said. "And this time we're going to get it."

"I refuse to comply," he stated flatly.

"You're not going to have any choice in the matter."

"I highly doubt that."

Christiana laughed. "Do you know anything about EJAX-472, Dr. Hatfield?"

"Enough to know that I don't want to take it. You can't turn me into some kind of freakish sperm fountain!"

"So, you do know about it."

"Of course, I do. Your damn drug should be outlawed."

"It's helped many men achieve a satisfactory sex life."

"It's also caused a lot of weird side effects too--like uncontrolled ejaculations and priapism."

"We have long since corrected for those aberrations."

"That's right," Sheila said. "And we've increased the potency of the drug by a factor of three."

"Don't stand their arguing with him!" Estelle said to the two doctors. "Give him the damn drug!"

"Yeah!" another woman exclaimed. "We want to see him give a sperm sample!"

Doctor LeClair looked at Christiana. "Are you ready to give him the injection?"

"Just give me a moment," Christiana replied.

"I don't believe this!" Dickey moaned. "I just don't believe it!"

Christiana removed a tiny bottle from her purse and laid it on the table next to her. She then removed a syringe and stuck the tip of it into the top of the bottle. When the fluid from the bottle had been extracted into the syringe, she returned the bottle to her purse and held up the syringe so that Dickey could see it. He shook his head from side to side and cursed.

"You can't do this to me!" he cried. "This is completely unethical!"

"Don't you be talking to us about ethics after what you pulled, you little piece of shit!" Estelle exclaimed.

The audience erupted with cheers and applause, drowning out Dickey's moans of despair. Christiana got down on her knees and placed the tip of the syringe against his scrotum. When he saw the needle touch his flesh, he made one last attempt to dissuade her.

"I'll give you the damn sperm sample! Just don't inject me with that stuff!"

"It's too late for that now," she replied. "But there is really no cause for concern. The drug will wear off in about two hours or so and you'll be fine."

"No! No! I don't want it! I don't want it!"

"What's going to happen to him, Dr. Swensen?" a woman in the audience asked.

"Well, first we have to wait about fifteen minutes for the drug to take effect. He will feel a slight tingling sensation in and around his genital area that will grow increasingly energetic. The sensation is not unpleasant but it is somewhat unnerving for the patient. Then his penis will begin to expand with a concomitant expansion of the testicles. The transformation can be quite dramatic."

"Don't do it!" Dickey cried. "I'll resign! I'll do anything you want. Just let me go!"

But his pleas fell on deaf ears.

"Go ahead, doctor," Dr. LeClair said to Christiana. "Proceed!"

"No!" he screamed.

The needle disappeared into the soft flesh of his scrotum as the audience cheered.

"You fucking bitch!" he cried as the drug was injected into his scrotal sac. "I'm going to crush your skull too!"

Christiana wasn't in the least bit intimidated by his threats, and moments later she withdrew the needle and placed it in a biohazard bag which she then threw in the medical waste container. Dickey glared at her red-faced, outraged at being violated by the beautiful and brilliant geneticist.

"I'm going to get you, Dr. Swensen!" he said with all the hate he could muster. "You and LeClair and Ford and even you too Melody! I'm going to crush your skulls with my bare hands and laugh as I watch you die!"

His threat sounded so crazed it was laughable.

"You're such a drama queen, Dickey!" Melody laughed. "It's far more likely that you're going to be spending a good deal of time in jail after what you did."

"Damn right!" Estelle exclaimed. "I'll make sure of that!"

"You can all go to hell!" he roared.

This only made the audience scorn him even more.

As the minutes ticked by the women in the crowd began to taunt the unfortunate man in the straightjacket. They called him every vile name in the book, and he responded with a flurry of vile epithets of his own. His most vicious invective was reserved for Estelle, whom he saw as some wealthy and privileged elite; a selfish and proud woman who was used to getting her own way. But Dr. LeClair didn't fare much better. To him, her betrayal of him was in some ways even worse that Estelle's vindictive desire to end his career.

But most disturbing of all was Melody's unexpected and bewildering defection. He had always seen her as a trusted friend, and now he found that he hated her just as much as any of the others. Even Annie and Ginny were not spared his condemnation. Some part of him realized, much to his chagrin, that women--all women--were sisters under the skin, and they would unite together despite all their personal and sundry differences to defend each other from any perceived foe. And there was no doubt in his mind that he had now become their nemesis.

It was now approaching the fifteen-minute mark, and as Dickey watched the numbers on the digital clock resting on the table pass that point, he laughed aloud.

"It doesn't look like your fabled drug is going to work on me," he announced to Christiana with smug satisfaction. "I don't even feel the slightest tingle in my genitalia."

"The drug doesn't always work as precisely as we'd wish," she replied. "Its effects vary from person to person. But I can assure you that it will work--and very soon."

"Well, wouldn't you look the fool if it didn't!"

Another two minutes passed and the drug had still not taken effect.

"Something should be happening at this point," Sheila said to her friend. "How much of a dosage did you give him?"

"Two ccs."

"I don't understand it."

Dickey saw their displeasure and it made him laugh with joy. "You bitches thought you were going to turn me into a freak! Well, the laughs are on you! Now get me out of this straightjacket!"

The women ignored him.

"Is there something wrong, Christiana?" Dr. LeClair asked.

"No, I don't think so. His metabolism may be the cause of the delayed reaction. Let's give it a few more minutes."

A few more minutes passed and Dickey's genitals still stubbornly refused to respond to the drug.

"Oh, poor Dr. Swensen!" he said mockingly. "Her miracle drug is not so miraculous after all! Boo! Hoo!"

"I don't understand this, Chrissy," Sheila said. "It's always worked."

"Well, it's not going to work with me!" he bragged. "I'm the one in control! Not your stupid drug!"

The women in the audience were severely disappointed. A few started to leave.

"Please don't go just yet!" Dr. LeClair urged them. "Another few minutes please!"

"Nothing is happening," a stout blonde woman replied. "You certainly can see that."

"Another minute. Just give it another minute!"

Dickey was now beside himself with laughter. "I can't tell you all how fucking great this feels! You did your best to humiliate me, but the jokes on you! Ha! Ha! The jokes on..."

Dickey's voice suddenly fell silent. He looked down at his cock and felt some strange force acting upon it; a powerful but invisible force that was causing his cock to twitch under its own volition. And along with this twitching sensation came the eerie but incredibly sensuous tingling feeling that permeated the area in and around his genitals. The doctors and nurses saw it too, and as the realization kicked in that the drug was finally beginning to take effect, the entire audience erupted with shouts of joy.

"It's growing!" Estelle cried. "Look! Look!"

There was no place else to look. His penis, now under the influence of EJAX-472, began to slowly grow larger, and as it did so it coiled upward like a snake, its purple crown first by passing his belly button and then ascending until it was on an equal plane with his tits.

Jesus Christ!" he cried. "What the hell is happening to me?"

The audience, held completely spellbound by the spectacle, at first stared in collective wonderment at seeing his eight-inch prick reach its heightened dimension of sixteen inches. But this amazement was soon shattered by a chorus of wild laughter and delirium that shook the room to its foundations.

"This is fucking amazing!" a chubby blonde woman shouted. "Amazing!"

Watching his penis expand to such an absurd length was shocking enough in itself, but to see his scrotum grow until it resembled a small melon was even more startling. Doctor LeClair, Melody, and the other nurses stared open-mouthed at the transformation while Christiana and Sheila, who had witnessed hundreds of similar occurrences, simply looked on with amusement.

"My God!" Dr. LeClair exclaimed to Christiana. "I had no idea!"

Christiana chuckled. "It is fascinating, isn't it? I never grow tired of it."

"I enjoy watching the scrotum balloon up," Sheila said. "Just think. Right now, billions of sperm are being produced in his testes at an incredible rate. Very soon he won't be able to contain it any longer."

"This is truly a medical marvel!" Dr. LeClair replied, unable to take her eyes off Dickey's monolithic cock.

"You turned me into a freak, just as I said you would!" he said to Christiana. "Look at me!"

"I told you the effect will only last for a few hours," she said calmly. "After that your genitals will return to their normal size."

"Oh!" he moaned. "That makes everything all right, does it? I hate you! I hate all of you!"

Melody kneeled down to get a better look at his new equipment and ran her finger along the taught surface of his prick.

"How can you say you hate her, Dickey?" she asked as her finger traveled slowly from base to tip. "Most men would die to have a dick this big."

"I was happy with eight inches!" he shot back. "That was big enough!"

"Maybe. But I still think this big cock of yours is so much nicer."

She took hold of his shaft and gave it a few vigorous tugs, which made everybody laugh.

"Be careful, doctor Shine," Annie said. "You might set him off."

"Yeah!" exclaimed Estelle. "Why don't you set him off? We'd like to see that big fucking prick of his shoot its load!"

The audience clapped and cheered.

"Sperm sample! Sperm sample!" a woman in the audience shouted.

The cry was soon taken up by all two hundred women.

"I can't believe this is happening to me!" Dickey cried. "It's a nightmare!"

The chant continued until Dr. LeClair raised her hands and addressed the crowd. "Ladies, please!" she began. "We're just as surprised as you are at his transformation. Just give us a little time and we'll get that sample from him."

"I want to be the one to jerk him off!" Estelle said with a malicious smile. "I'll teach him a little respect!"

"Oh, shit!" Dickey mumbled to himself.

"I don't think I can allow that, Estelle," Dr. LeClair replied. "It really goes against hospital policy."

"Oh, hospital policy be damned! You saw what this man did to us!"

"I don't know..."

"I might rethink withdrawing my funding for the hospital."

Doctor LeClair thought about it for a moment and then smiled. "Come on up here."

The beautiful brunette sauntered up to the platform until she was face to face with Dickey. "You're in my hands now."

The women in the audience cheered as she stood in front of the man who had so rudely abused her.

"Rip his fucking cock off!" one of them cried.

"Doctor LeClair!" he exclaimed. "If she tries anything funny, I'll be the one suing this hospital!"

"Don't get upset," Estelle said to him as she grabbed his huge nut sack in her hand. I'm not going to hurt you too much." She squeezed his balls hard and laughed. "However, I might get a little carried away at times."

"Doctor LeClair!" he cried out again.

"Estelle!" Dr. LeClair said in a warning voice. "Let's not be cruel."

"Why not? It's so much fun!"

"Estelle!"

"Oh, all right," she replied with a frown. She hefted his sac in her hand and smiled in his face. "I'll bet you're just dying to cum, aren't you?"

"I'm not going to give you the satisfaction," he replied.

"Oh, yes you will! I'm going to make you cum like a horse!"

"I refuse to cum for you!" he exclaimed. "You and your perverted friends will have to get your entertainment elsewhere!"

"I don't think so, Dickey," she said in a sickly, sweet tone.

She stepped aside as Christiana reached for a bottle of lube and applied a generous amount of it to his shaft. Dickey watched as the beautiful blonde's fingers gingerly worked the slick lotion into his flesh, paying special attention to the glans. He wondered how many pricks she had masturbated in her lifetime and how much sperm she had forced from cocks just like his.

"That feels really good," he mumbled.

"It's a special masturbating cream I invented a long time ago," she replied, rubbing a small amount onto his scrotum. It's non-greasy and helps facilitate masturbation in two ways. It adds a gentle friction which increases the pleasure for the person being masturbated and it also acts as a healing hand cream. We women have to keep our hands soft and silky, right?"

"You're very ingenious, Dr. Swensen," he replied, moaning with delight at her touch.

"I can't get over the size of that thing!" Sheila laughed, watching Christiana apply the cream to his cock. "I mean look at it. All he has to do is bend his head down a little and he could suck himself off!"

"Hey!" Estelle exclaimed. "Now that's an idea!"

"I am not going to perform fellatio on myself!" Dickey replied flatly. "Don't even think about it!"

"Don't worry," Dickey," Dr. LeClair said. "The important thing is that we get a good sperm sample from you."

"Oh, you'll get a good sample," Christiana chuckled. "In fact, you should be prepared to collect a lot of samples. So, make sure you have a lot of beakers handy. He's going to be ejaculating for the next two hours."

"The next two hours?" Dickey cried.

"Are you certain about that, doctor?" Dr. LeClair asked. "When I worked for you the drug's efficacy was less than an hour."

"We've made a lot of changes since then. Once this new version of the drug kicks in there's no stopping it until it's completely out of his system. And that will take approximately two hours or so."

"And you have to remember, Fallon," Sheila added, "that this is our latest and most highly concentrated form."

"Oh, Jesus!" Dickey cried again. "Two hours! I don't fucking believe this!"

Despite his outcry, Estelle found his distress totally to her liking.

"Oh, this is really going to be fun, Dickey!" she laughed.

As Christiana finished applying the masturbation cream, Dr. LeClair ordered Annie and Ginny to set aside as many beakers as they could find. Within a few minutes the two nurses had located twenty-three glass containers of various sizes and placed them on the table.

"Let's start with that cylindrical one," Dr. LeClair said to them, pointing to a medium-sized beaker with a wide lip. She looked at Christiana. "Are we ready to begin, doctor?"

Christiana took another look at Dickey's cock and balls and then spoke to him. "How do you feel?"

"Let's put it this way," he began. "If my hands were free, I'd be jerking off right now."

"Then you're ready to be milked." She turned to Dr. LeClair. "We can begin any time."

"Estelle? Are you ready to drain this bastard of his sperm?" Dr. LeClair asked.

"Oh, yes," she replied, reaching for his cock. "And I'm going to milk this big dick dry!"

"Do your best, bitch!" he snarled.

It was the wrong thing to say.

Having already suffered what to her mind was probably the worst indignity a woman could suffer at the hands of a man, she slapped him hard in the balls, making him cry out in pain.

"Ow!" he screamed. "What the fuck?"

"Another vulgar word out of your mouth and I'll cut your dick off!" she said, baring her perfect teeth at him.

Dickey looked at Dr. LeClair and then at Sheila, hoping to find some show of sympathy. But then he recalled that he had physically assaulted them too, and that no feelings of pity would be coming from that quarter. Even Melody seemed happy to watch him get his comeuppance. She laughed and joked with Annie and Ginny as Estelle roughly manhandled his massive organ, giggling with delight every time the dominant brunette made him wince in pain.

"Did you ever see such a big fucking dick?" Estelle told the audience as she stroked him with her left hand. "The damn thing is almost as long as my arm!"

"It's probably longer!" a tall redhead in a sleek black dress commented blithely.

"And look at these nuts!" she continued. "They must be overflowing with jizz to get them this size. Isn't that right, Dr. Swensen?"

"The euphemism isn't entirely accurate but yes," Christiana replied. "His testes have now reached the saturation point and must be drained of their current supply of semen."

"Is it going to be a big ejaculation?" a woman asked.

"Yes," Christiana said. "At least that's what experience has shown us. However, the volume and the distance the ejaculate travels, varies from man to man."

"How far can it shoot?" another asked.

"In most cases the minimum distance during initial ejaculation is approximately six to seven feet. But there have been some men who could ejaculate much further."

"How far exactly?"

"Oh, anywhere from twenty to over thirty feet."

"No!"

"Yes! I've seen it happen many times."

"Doctor Swensen is right," Sheila said. "I know because I worked with her and I saw it happen myself. And now with this new and improved version we might be looking at distances even further."

1...345678