The Sperm Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to pull away but he held her in a tight grip, his prick now ready to fire its full supply of cum.

"Let go of me!" the woman exclaimed, "hitting his arm with her purse.

With one violent lurch of her body, she managed to break free of his grasp just as he was beginning to ejaculate. Her movements forced the woman next to her to collide into Dickey even as the first rope of sperm flew up and out of his turgid cock, missing the beaker entirely and splashing right into the astonished face of Dr. LeClair.

"Oh, my God!" Sheila cried. "Fallon! Are you alright?"

But Dr. LeClair didn't have time to answer because the next spurt of Dickey's pecker paste had struck her square of the forehead, portions of it finding a nesting place in her short, brunette hair as the remainder shot up and over the heads of those women who were standing transfixed in the doorway.

"Get the fucking beaker in front of his god-damn cock!" Dr. LeClair yelled at Ginny as she fell back under the liquid assault.

Ginny tried to get the opening of the tube around his prick but to no avail. Everyone was now moving quickly to and fro, frantically trying to avoid getting soaked with Dickey's spunk. Annie tried to help her friend but there were too many people in the room, with everyone jostling to find a less dangerous position from which to watch him shoot off. And Dickey, himself, was completely out of control, mindlessly jerking his immense shaft with a lust inspired by being the object of so much feminine attention.

"Stand back, everybody!" Melody cried as she watched his cock rear back to deliver yet another salvo.

A huge rope of sticky white cream shot up straight into the air and came crashing down on the head of none other than Christiana herself, who had tried unsuccessfully to find a safe spot somewhere in the corner of the room behind Dickey. And then he let loose with a few more blasts, most which splashed into the writhing bodies of the women attendees, who were now rushing to exit the room as fast as they could.

"I don't believe this!" cried one of them as she fled the room in haste.

As his orgasm subsided most of the women attendees had already exited the room and were standing in the hallway chattering like a bunch of excited monkeys. Those who had been hit with his sperm had run down the other end of the hall toward the bathrooms, seeking to clean themselves. Sheila had given towels to both Dr. LeClair and Christiana, who were now standing together helping each other wipe up the residue that still clung to their hair and clothing.

"This is simply unconscionable!" Dr. LeClair roared as Christiana applied a towel to her forehead. "I have never been so humiliated in my life!"

"I'm sorry, Dr. LeClair," Ginny said, the empty beaker still in her hand. "I tried."

"I'm not angry with you," she replied. "I'm angry at him!" She pointed a menacing finger at Dickey and snarled. "You knew to keep your fucking hands to yourself! Yet you went right ahead and fondled that woman!"

"I don't know what came over me," he replied, his cock still dripping cum. "I guess I lost it."

"Oh, you lost it all right! You lost your mind as well as your sperm! And probably you're fucking job!"

"What do you mean?" he asked, quickly pulling up his pants.

"I mean that the woman you assaulted will most likely bring charges against you and you'll lose your license! Not only that, but she could, and most likely will, sue the hospital for gross negligence. And all because you couldn't follow the rules!"

"I think you're overreacting," he said somewhat smugly. "Who the hell is she anyway?"

"Who is she? Her name is Estelle Rubinstein, the granddaughter of Helena Rubinstein, the famous cosmetic entrepreneur and one of the richest women in the world. Her grandmother was a philanthropist who gave this hospital millions of dollars. That's who she is!"

"Good for her!" he replied, with an arrogant sneer. "So, I touched her ass in the heat of passion. She probably enjoyed it."

"What the hell is wrong with you," Dickey?" Melody asked.

"Yeah," Sheila said. "What's your problem?"

"I don't have a problem," he snapped. "I tried to give you a sperm sample--under duress I might add--and I touched some bitch on the ass and everybody went crazy. If those women hadn't closed in on me like a bunch of fucking voyeurs none of this would have happened."

Christiana, having wiped away the last traces of sperm from her hair and clothing, threw her towel in Dickey's face. "Don't blame anyone but yourself, Dr. Hatfield. You know better than to touch a patient--or in this case, a potential client--in a way that could be construed as salacious without their permission."

"I know. I know," he whined. "But you saw me. I went berserk for a minute. Having all those women watch me beat off..."

"Does not excuse you," Dr. LeClair said, emphatically.

"No, it does not," Sheila told him. "Christiana and I worked together for many years experimenting with the EJAX drug and we had many men come and go at her clinic. And never once in all that time, did we take any liberties with our patients. Everything was on the up and up--it was all legal and safe."

"Oh, come on, doctor!" he scoffed. "You can't tell me that you didn't take liberties. In your line of work, it's almost a given that you're going to infringe upon somebody's sense of decorum."

"Believe it or not," Christiana said to him, "the only time such a thing occurred was with a man who was emotionally unstable. Beyond that, we never had a problem with any of our patients."

"So, you say," he replied, buckling his belt. "But I'd like to hear it from the patients themselves."

Suddenly a huge commotion was heard out in the hallway, and the sound of many angry voices came rushing in through the half open door.

"What the fuck is going on around here?" Dr. LeClair exclaimed.

As she opened the door, she was rudely pushed aside by the beautiful brunette whom Dickey had so rudely manhandled. Behind her stood a crowd of angry women, all of them struggling to get into the room to take a look at the man who had groped her.

"You!" Estelle exclaimed, pointing to Dickey. "I am going to sue your ass!"

Doctor LeClair quickly positioned herself between the doctor and the angry woman. "Wait a minute, Estelle..."

"Don't tell me to wait a minute, Fallon," she replied hotly. "You saw what he did. Everybody saw what he did. Don't try to deny it."

"I am not denying it. He was wrong to touch you."

"I don't need you to defend me, Dr. LeClair," Dickey said, pushing her aside to face Estelle directly. "I can handle her."

Estelle laughed in his face. "You can handle me? That's rich! You know, Dr. Hatfield...what's your first name? Dickey, is it?"

"That's right."

"You know, Dickey, you may think you're God's gift to women, but that doesn't give you the right to shove your fucking finger up my ass!"

"I told you it was an accident. I temporarily lost control and under all the stress of trying to give them a sperm sample..."

"Oh, bullshit!" she rasped. "You knew very well what you were doing you...you pervert!"

"I'd pull my funding out of this hospital if I were you, Estelle," said the woman standing next to her. "If they can hire people like him..."

"Hold on a minute," Dr. LeClair said, trying to remain calm. "We're all getting hysterical over nothing."

"Over nothing?" Estelle roared. "Is that what you call sexual assault? Nothing?"

"Dr. Hatfield will face disciplinary charges I assure you."

"Disciplinary charges? You mean like having him pay a fine or giving him a slap on the wrist? Oh, no! He's not getting off that easy! I'm going to see to it that his medical license is revoked!"

"You're being unreasonable. Now please calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down. My body has been violated by this...this man-whore!"

"Hey!" Dickey exclaimed. "Watch your mouth!"

"Or what?" she replied, angrily. "What are you going to do? Shove your finger up my ass again?"

"I just might!"

"Oh, fuck you!" she spat, pushing him away with both hands.

Dickey was furious. He could tolerate most insults, but hearing those dreaded words from a woman's mouth, and feeling they were not deserved, forced him to retaliate in a way he had not expected: he pushed her back.

"Dr. Hatfield!" Sheila cried as Estelle fell back into the crowd and landed on her bottom.

"You asshole!" one of the women attendees screamed at Dickey. "Have you lost your mind?"

"Why did you do that, Dickey?" Melody asked as she helped Estelle to her feet.

Dickey stood there looking dumbfounded, unable to account for his untoward action. Doctor LeClair, having lost any patience she might have once had, walked up to him and slapped him hard across the face.

"You miserable little bastard!" she spat. "After all I tried to do for you! You go and make a mockery of me and my staff and this fine hospital! Do you realize what you've done here?"

He was too proud to show any outward emotion to his being slapped and castigated. But inside he was seething with contempt for the woman he had once considered his colleague and friend. "You can go and fuck yourself too, Fallon," he said coldly. "Now I know where your true loyalties lie."

"You're a disgrace, Dr. Hatfield," Christiana said. "I think you owe Ms. Rubinstein and Dr. LeClair an apology."

"He can apologize all he wants," Estelle replied, still shaken from her ordeal. "It won't to a damn bit of good." She looked at Dickey. "Do you hear me, you dickhead? I have very powerful connections in this city and I will not rest until you're out on the street where you belong."

"This motherfucker needs a damn good thrashing if you ask me!" a woman attendee exclaimed, giving Dickey a threatening look.

"Why don't you shut your trap, you little bitch?" Dickey sneered.

"Enough!" Dr. LeClair cried. "I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth, Dickey!"

"You can shut up too!" he shot back, angrily.

"You see? You see?" Estelle exclaimed. "And this is supposed to be a professional man of medicine! He's nothing more than a scoundrel! A pretty boy with loads of charm and no fucking soul!"

For a moment it appeared as if he were going to strike her, but he wisely lowered his arm to his side.

"He has no respect for anyone!" Estelle continued. "That's obvious." She looked at Dr. LeClair. "I think I'm going to act on my friend's advice and withdraw my funding from this hospital. As of this moment I'm rescinding any grants that might still be in effect."

"You can't do that," Estelle," Dr. LeClair said imploringly. "We depend on that money. You know that."

"I'm sorry, Fallon. I really am. But after what's happened, I can't see any way around it."

"Look at what you've done!" Melody told Dickey. "I'm ashamed of you!"

"You too?" he replied, glaring at her accusingly. "I thought you were on my side?"

"This isn't about taking sides, Dickey," she replied. "It's about doing what's right."

"There's no sense talking to him," Estelle said. "What he needs is to be punished!"

"Like you're going to punish me!" he scoffed. "You women are fucking delusional!"

"Please stop acting like a jerk!" Melody said to him, her voice rising in volume with each syllable.

"Oh, shut up!" he said, pushing her aside.

"Dickey!" she exclaimed.

"I've had enough of you women!" he bellowed. "You're all against me!"

"Dickey, you know that's not true," Annie said.

"It is true, Annie. You're all siding with this Rubinstein bitch!"

"Now I'm a bitch?" Estelle cried. "Oh, this guy is beyond help!"

Ginny now came forward, holding the empty glass beaker in her hand. She looked up at Dickey with her warm, brown eyes and spoke to him as if addressing a child. "You're acting like a real jerk, Dickey. You should do as Dr. Swensen said and apologize--to all of us."

He gently placed both of his hands on her shoulders and looked down into her cute face. "I have nothing to apologize for you stupid little cunt!"

And with that he pushed her down hard onto the floor and made a dash for the door, smashing into everyone he came into contact with. The first person he struck was Estelle, slapping her face so hard that her body was propelled across the room and into a tray of medical equipment, where she fell down screaming in pain onto the floor.

"This fucking guy is nuts!" one woman screamed.

Doctor LeClair was hit next with a solid blow to the midsection that forced her to go flying out the door and into the hallway, where her fall was broken by several women who managed to catch her before she hit the floor. Sheila, too, was felled as she tried in vain to prevent his escape; crying out in pain and holding her stomach where she had been struck by his fist.

"Get him!" someone cried. "Get that fucking son of a bitch! Don't let him escape!"

Dickey was now out the door and fighting his way through a mass of enraged women, all intent on bringing him down. He punched several women in the face and even bit the hand of one who was trying to pull his hair.

"Everybody! Jump on him!" a tall blonde woman screamed as she threw herself at him. "Bring him down!"

The remaining women still inside the conference room came rushing out into the hallway to join their sisters in the melee. Before he knew it, he was being tackled on all sides, like an animal caught in the midst of a pride of hungry lions. The women, by the force of sheer numbers, dragged him kicking and screaming down onto the floor where he was now quite incapacitated.

"Get off me you fucking whores!" he screamed, the combined weight of a dozen women holding him fast.

"You're not going anywhere, you stupid ass!" someone yelled.

Both Estelle and Dr. LeClair were now standing outside in the hallway, watching the incredible scene with utter disbelief. Sheila, still holding her sore stomach, stood next to them, Christiana by her side.

"I am so disgusted," Dr. LeClair said to Sheila, her voice full of bitterness and disillusionment. "Look at him! Look at him! And neither of us saw it coming!"

"That's usually the way it is with psychopaths," Christiana remarked.

Estelle nodded. "You got that right, Dr. Swensen."

"I am so angry, Fallon," Sheila said. "I really want to teach that prick a lesson!"

"I do too," Dr. LeClair agreed. She looked at Christiana. "I have an idea. Do you have any of that EJAX drug with you by any chance?"

"I always care a few samples with me at all times," Christiana replied. "For medical demonstration purposes only of course."

"Of course. Do you think you could make an exception this one time? We still need that sperm sample."

"I think that can be arranged."

Doctor LeClair smiled. "Let's tie him up and bring him into med-lab A. We'll get that sperm sample from him yet!"

"It will have to be via injection. I ran out of pills yesterday."

Sheila laughed. "That's fine, Chrissy! I always thought injections resulted in a greater amount of sperm being produced anyway."

Doctor LeClair turned to Melody. "I want you to stick him in a straightjacket with his arms behind him. Leave his lower body completely naked. Have Annie and Ginny assist you. Get going."

It was with some effort that Melody and the two nurses managed to fit him into the straightjacket. But with the help of Christiana and Sheila, and with some assistance from the attendees, Dickey was effectively immobilized. He cursed them loudly as they thrust his arms into the sleeves of the jacket, even going so far as to threaten them with physical harm.

"I gonna smash your heads together I promise you!" he hollered as they tightened the restraining straps. "I'm gonna crush your fucking skulls! Do you hear me?"

"Shut up, Dickey!" Ginny said. "Just shut up, okay?"

"You traitorous bitch!" he replied. "You betrayed me! You all betrayed me!"

"You betrayed yourself!" Annie rasped. "I don't know why we ever trusted you!"

"I'm not crazy! Let me out of this thing! Let me out!"

Once he was fully strapped in and posed no further threat to anyone, he was dragged into the largest of the three medical labs--large enough to accommodate all two hundred women--and his body was secured to a portable, standing, metal cross by means of Velcro straps. His legs were forced apart and secured in stirrups, exposing his naked lower section for all to see.

"Now that's a sight!" Sheila laughed, enjoying the view of his nude body.

The observation room, otherwise known as "med-lab A," was built like a small auditorium, with seating for over three hundred people. Doctor LeClair told the attendees to sit down as she and her colleagues prepared to administer their special brand of punishment to Dickey, who was now watching with growing fear as a slew of medical gear was being wheeled out onto the floor in front of him.

"What are you going to do to me?" he asked Dr. LeClair.

"You were due for a physical, weren't you?" she replied, as she donned a pair of medical gloves. "Now you're going to get it."

"This is fucking humiliating!" he complained loudly. "In front of all these women?"

"In front of all these women," she answered resolutely.

"Don't do this, Fallon!" he warned. "There will be consequences, I promise you!"

"Threaten me all you like. I don't really care."

"Give the son of a bitch the works, doctor!" Estelle said from her seat in the front row. "I want to see him squirm!"

"Don't worry," Dr. LeClair assured her. "He'll be taught a good lesson!"

Annie and Ginny wheeled him out onto the platform where Dr. LeClair was standing. The two nurses and the doctor stood to his left while Christiana, Sheila, and Melody stood to his right.

"I'm going to give him a physical exam first," Dr. LeClair told the audience. "And then Dr. Swensen will administer the EJAX-472 male fertility drug."

"You're going to shoot me up with that shit?" he cried. "Are you crazy?"

"This time we're going to make sure we get a really good sperm sample from you, Dickey," she replied, as Ginny placed a small plastic cuff on his exposed forefinger. Within a few seconds his pulse rate and blood pressure statistics were displayed on a monitor screen above his head. "Pulse elevated...blood pressure 140 over 90. Considering the stress you're under, that's relatively normal I'd say."

"Oh, come on!" he protested. "Is this really necessary?"

"Yes, it's necessary!" Sheila said to him. "This is what you get for being a schmuck!"

The audience laughed.

"Oh, God!" he moaned. "This is so embarrassing!"

"Grin and bear it you asshole!" Estelle laughed.

Dickey was then subjected to having his ears, eyes, and throat examined, and all the time this was happening the audience was heaping one rude comment upon him after the other, ridiculing him and demeaning him for his unmanly and disgraceful conduct toward them.

"How does it feel to be poked and prodded, doctor?" a woman in the audience asked him. "You do it to us often enough, you son of a bitch!"

Once Dr. LeClair had finished examining his ears, eyes, and throat, she took her stethoscope and listened to his heart from both the front and back of his torso.

"Breathe deeply," she told him.

"This is ridiculous!" he exclaimed.

"Do as I say!"

He reluctantly did as she ordered.

"Again."

Once more he did as he was told. "Please don't tell me you need to take an upper GI," he said to her. "I had one done six months ago."

"No, we won't need to do that," she replied. "However, you have to be tested for STDs."

Dickey's face clouded over. "Oh, man! I forgot about that. And in front of all these women too! Oh, man!"

His whining actually drew cries of derision and laughter from the observers.

"Oh, man!" some woman exclaimed in a mocking voice. "And in front of all these women, too!"

123456...8