The Spider

Story Info
A sexy neighbor comes to Cassie's aid.
934 words
4.19
5.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie laid on her bed, completely naked with her legs spread, exposing her needy pussy. It had been too long since she felt the rough touch of a man and her toys were not doing the job like they used to. She grabbed her trusty rabbit vibe and started imagining she wasn't alone. "You want my cock, my little slut? Is that what you want?" she thought to herself as she started running her soft hands around her breasts, pulling on her nipples, pinching and twisting as she closed her eyes and her head rolled back in pleasure. She ran her soft fingertips gently down her chest, over her stomach, and down her legs. She was already aching, her pussy pleading for the knowing touch of a hard cock. Unfortunately for now, the touch of silicone was going to have to suffice.

Feeling about as satisfied as she was going to get, Cassie got out of bed and started to clean up. First, she went into the bathroom and dropped her toy in the sink. Then she came back in her room to straighten up. She grabbed her robe and went back in the bathroom to turn on the shower. That's when she saw it. The biggest, hairiest, and scariest spider right above the showerhead. She immediately ran out of the bathroom, cleaning up no longer on her mind. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a knock at her apartment door.

"Is everything ok, Cassie? I thought I heard a scream."

"Oh my gosh, Tom! Thank God, there's a giant spider in my shower. Can you..."

Before she could even finish the question, Cassie's hot neighbor, Tom, was walking past her straight to her bathroom. He had lived across the hall from Cassie for the past three years and while they said the occasional hello or had the occasional awkward elevator conversation, that is about where their friendship ended. Cassie had always thought it was a pity Tom was single (as far as she knew) because he seemed like a good, hardworking man. They would often pass each other at 5am as she was coming home from a nursing shift, and he was headed off to work looking sexy in his tight-fitting carpenter pants and a t-shirt. Cassie wouldn't lie and say she had never thought about inviting him over for a drink and a sleepover.

Tom was only thinking about helping his sweet, pretty neighbor as he walked into Cassie's bathroom. The shower curtain was pulled open but the spider was not the first thing that caught his eye. Instead, a hot pink rabbit laying in the sink made him smirk to himself. Tom easily (and bravely thought Cassie) grabbed the spider with some toilet paper and quickly flushed him down the toilet.

"He won't be bothering you anymore, Cassie," said Tom as he turned around to meet Cassie's eye.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much for your help with that. I don't know what I would have done without you."

Tom's smirk returned as he laughed to himself and said, "You know, I can help you with that too."

He coyly pointed to the rabbit laying in the sink and waited to see her response. Between the adrenaline from the scare and the dry spell Cassie had recently been through, she decided to play along. "Oh, you could, could you? Actually, I think I could use some help with that too."

Tom immediately grabbed Cassie and pulled her robe-covered body towards him. Offering her the most passionate kiss before pulling at her belt and leaving her warm, naked body exposed in front of him. With almost no effort at all, he picked her up and sat her back down on the bathroom counter.

Their kissing continued as Cassie grabbed at Tom's tight gray t-shirt. He held her legs as she unbuckled his belt and undid his jeans. Soon her hands were wrapped around his hard, throbbing cock and she was leaning back against her bathroom mirror. Instead of plowing into her, Tom paused. Cassie was worried he was having second thoughts but suddenly he was down on his knees, pulling her legs closer to his head and licking her with his well-trained tongue. Cassie could not believe this was actually happening. She threw her head back and closed her eyes allowing herself to feel this moment and remember it later. After she had cum hard for him, Tom got up and put his aching member inside her. The feeling of a real cock stretching her out, filling her up, was almost too much for Cassie. Tom could see she was struggling so he stopped thrusting and put one hand on Cassie's flushed cheek.

"Cum for me. I want you to be a good girl and cum very hard on my cock. Do you think you can do that, sweetie?"

Cassie couldn't focus enough to speak so she let out a mumbled, "mmhmm" and nodded as Tom began thrusting again. She immediately let go of herself and came so hard it left her shaking as he continued to pound.

"That's my good girl," Tom whispered into her ear.

Their bodies intertwined like this until they both were satisfied and completely exhausted. Tom again lifted Cassie up, but this time he carried her to her bedroom. He went to turn away when suddenly Cassie gathered up enough strength to say, "Please stay, lay with me." "God, I love that spider," Cassie thought to herself as her sexy neighbor crawled into her bed and they rested up for round two.