First Time in a Sexy Shop

Story Info
Visiting a sex shop can be "overstimulating".
1.7k words
4.53
25.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't go inside. I feel embarrassed. I don't even know where to start.

And to ask for help? There's no way!"

As I sat in the parking lot I was conflicted for a good 15 minutes.

It has been months since I've had any. It's not an option anymore.

I needed it.

If I wasn't going to get a real one I might as well splurge and get something close.

I can feel my heart in my throat. I couldn't stay in the car forever.

Finally I go inside.

It was a small shop with one rack in the middle filled with lubricants. The rest of the product was hanging from the walls. Even if I wanted to hide I couldn't. Well, at least until I saw a back room with beads hardly covering the explicit movies.

"Hello, welcome in!"

An echo from the back. I hear the beads clicking together as HE comes out.

Of COURSE it's a he. I don't know if it was due to my insatiable craving for a man's body or if this guy was insanely attractive. Maybe both?

"Heh.. Hello!" I forced the confidence.

He comes closer to the front. I can see clearly, he is HOT.

Steel blue eyes and the shiniest hair I've ever seen on a male. A medium brown with subtle curls and a bit of side bangs that went just past his ears. About 5'9 and a smile that could hypnotize.

His eyebrows were gentle, yet strong. The kind that have their own personality.

Can you get turned on by eyebrows?

I tried not to stare since I was the only one in the store. It was almost midnight, the time the shop closed.

I finally speak after what seems like forever.

"I'm sorry I came so close to you closing. I'll try not to be long." I give a half smile but I'm so shy I can only glance into his eyes for a split second until I divert.

"It's all good. I have literally nowhere to be after I'm off so I have all night. Take the time you need and let me know if you have any questions."

He has ALL night? I feel myself tense up with those words.

"Thank you... I was wondering what are the most popular toys?"

I don't know how I was able to blurt that out but my body was feeling the warmth.

I said it without looking directly at him.

"Do you have a preference on size?"

He was speaking with complete professionalism, it's his job!

I need to calm down. First time is the most difficult for anything.

"I don't think so. This is actually my first time visiting a place like this so I might be a bit uneducated."

He smile and nodded. Walks over to the wall closest to the register, beelining for 2 vibrators. Comes within 4 feet of me and holds up one blue box.

"This one is a good for someone who is starting out. There's three settings on it and it comes with a USB so no batteries needed."

He hands it to me. It was kind of cute with how small it was. I didn't want to sound overzealous but I wanted bigger.

"This one is nice."

He holds up the red box. This one was more of a medium size.

Maybe 5-5.5 inches? It did have a thickness that made me tense up again.

The curve to it was attractive too.

He smiles playfully "This one is a bit more advanced but has high ratings. People rave about it online. I personally wouldn't know." He lets out a chuckle and hands me the box.

I loved it. Just by the way it looked I knew I wanted it.

"I'm highly considering it."

He politely asks "Do you have a budget?"

I half smile. "I came here ready to spend to be honest."

His laugh was cute. He perked up a bit.

"Well, we have a new shipment of toys in the back if you'd like to follow me."

He motions that direction and I enjoy looking at him from behind as I follow.

We go through the bead door and I see an entire wall top to bottom with fascinating items of all sorts! Some I couldn't imagine going into my body. Some of them looked like the real thing.

"Wow, these all look so realistic! I didn't know they could be so close to the real thing."

He smirked a bit playfully. "Nothing like the real thing, right?"

He knew what to say to get my mind to wonder. The tension rose while I stood by him observing this wall of lust calling out to me.

Then, the lights shut off.

It was like a shock of lightning had burst from her feet to her chest in an instant.

He quickly exclaimed

"So sorry! The lights are on a timer and they shut off at midnight."

My courage decided to come out of nowhere.

"Maybe I can feel one of them in the dark so I know how real it is."

The lack of sex messed with my head. It was quiet for a second. I could feel him moving closer. Not even two feet from me, he said in the most hush tone.

"Yes ma'am. Which one would you like to feel?"

He knew what he was doing to me. He knew that I was starving. I swallowed and took a small breath before going for it.

"I want to feel the one that's MOST real."

I emphasized. My head was spinning and somehow I could feel my heartbeat throughout my entire body. The heat, the electricity, the pulses all raging now.

I feel him get even closer. He has a cologne that's not too strong. A scent I could take in all night. Feelings now increase to the next level.

His lips are next to my ear that's clothed over with my hair.

I feel his breath through the strands. He whispers:

"Do you want to feel one that's authentic?"

I bit my lip and whisper "Maybe you can give me a free trial."

The room was dark but the moon was bright that night and it's light travelled to the back room. It illuminated their subtle features. I could see his eyes and lips, I left the rest to my imagination.

His hand, firm yet soft, reached over to mine and carefully guided me to his pants.

I felt the excitement instantly. He gently moved me away as I heard his zipper undo.

He grabbed my hand again and placed it right around his stiffness.

It was warm, I could feel the veins protruding through his skin. I tugged on it a bit and lead my hand towards his head. My favorite part of it all. It felt like a perfect mushroom. I squeezed it a couple times as he let out a soft moan. You would think he was ready the entire time I was in the store.

"I'd like to see how well it works."

I said eagerly while I grabbed his hand and pressed it in between my legs. I was wearing black lace underwear that may have been moist at this point. He no doubt felt my liquid through the lace. His breath grew heavier.

I was wearing a medium length summer dress that I didn't hesitate to lift up so he'd have easy access.

"Show me how real it is."

I turned around leaning one hand on the wall as I used the other hand to lift up my dress from the back. He pulled himself close to me by using my hips as a grip.

It was almost in.

He slowly rubbed his other head against my opening, just begging to be entered into. I was in such pleasure just from the rubbing. I pulled away just enough so I could move my panties to the side. Juices covered the inside of my thighs.

I didn't realize how wet I was. I lightly rubbed his shaft as I placed it right against my opening, waiting for him to completely enter me.

Inch by inch he slid himself into my warm hole. I felt myself get tighter and grip around him like my body wanted to take it all it. I moaned with excitement and impatience as I backed by hips up into it so he could at last be fully submerged in my drenched opening.

"Now it's going to feel the most real."

He said under his breath and started penetrating me with a steady pace. I was in heaven. I forgot how amazing it felt to be ravished by another person.

I heard a vibration. Then, I felt a vibration. He had the vibrator from earlier and reached in front of my body to press it against the front of me. He was now pleasuring me inside and out. He thrusted faster and a bit more aggressive. We were both topping each other with our cries of satisfaction.

"This does feel real! You're going to make me cum!" I said as I looked over what I could see over my shoulder, him taking over my body.

"What I'm going to fill you with is going to feel real too."

My body was pulsing like crazy and I came the hardest I've ever came. I think I squirted for the first time too.

While still in my state of ecstasy I felt him slow down and twitch while he filled me up with his hot cum. Pleasure finishing moans and we catch our breath.

I pulled down my dress and he zippers back up. My underwear was not dry whatsoever.

He goes over to turn the lights on, we exit the back room and walk towards the front. He and I smile one last tme.

I look him in the eyes.

"I don't know if I found what I was looking for but maybe I can come back tomorrow and try again?"

He moved the hair out of my face, which I'm sure was a mess.

"You can come back as many times as you'd like. I'll take care of you."

I think this might be my favorite shop.