The Spider's Lair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zonia couldn't control her sobbing. Her hips juddered and bucked a little.

"Deeper...! Deeper...! Deeper, baby," she breathed. "I can take it... I can take it!"

The spider continued to penetrate Zonia's pussy, adding more inches of his dick.

Zonia rocked about. She sobbed and moaned. Her legs attempted to scissor.

Eventually, the spider's cock reached Zonia's A-Spot.

Zonia jolted and she trembled with ecstasy. She whimpered, "Fuck!"

The spider's dick slowly slipped back, leaving Zonia's virgin pussy. It used its cock to rub Zonia's clitoris and labia -- in a slow clockwise formation.

Zonia whimpered, "No! Please! Don't tease me like this! Fuck me now! Fuck me!"

The spider's cock re-entered Zonia -- moving slowly. It delved deeper and deeper into Zonia moist pussy, like a serpent, heading straight for her A-Spot.

Her body jolted back into life again. She felt the cock sliding backwards, to the rhythm of a snail, but not enough to leave. She felt it move onwards, slowly but surely, heading to her centre again. Her uncontrollable smile stretched even wider.

"Oh, Jesus...! Oh, God! Oh, Lord! Oh, Christ! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck! Oh, Jesus! Oh, baby! Oh, baby! Oh, Jesus! Oh, God! Oh yes! Oh Jesus," she moaned.

Zonia felt the huge dick sliding backwards and forwards. She felt multiple orgasms rushing through her tingling body again -- making her tremble with rapture.

Her body gyrated like she was riding the tentacle cock. Her eyelids fluttered as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her hips bucked and shuddered often.

The spider slowed his thrusting speed, as he rubbed hard against Zonia's cervical wall. He moaned as he penetrated Zonia's pussy non-stop. He wanted to shoot his load in her pussy.

Zonia struggled to breathe, while her body was wiggling and twisting. Her eyelids fluttered like butterfly wings. Her hips bucked and quivered repeatedly. The mother of orgasms built up in her body. Tiny cries of ecstasy erupted from her lungs. Her singing groans were in the same rhythm as the monstrous cock, which penetrated her pussy.

The mutant spider looked at Zonia writhing and moaning in the throes of ecstasy. He moaned and groaned as his large cock fucked Zonia pussy like a tireless piston.

Zonia really wanted to move her legs in a scissor motion, but they were locked up fast.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me," she wailed. "Keep going! Keep going! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep going! Keep going! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh shit!"

The spider's cock alternated between moving backwards and forwards normally, and even drilled Zonia's once virgin pussy in a corkscrew motion -- rubbing against her inner walls.

Zonia's body and limbs shuddered as inhuman growls were coming out of her lungs. Intrusive thoughts of wanting the monster to shoot its load in her filled her mind. A strong wanton voice in her mind told her that she wanted the monster to make her cum, too.

The many eyes of the mutated spider watched Zonia being fucked. He noticed Zonia was no longer pulling away and attempting to free herself. Instead, her body writhed with rapture, and her trembling hips bucked and rode its cock with gusto.

The tentacle thrusting in Zonia's anus juddered hard -- it grew warmer and warmer, and shot out its load. The anal tentacle filled her ass with hot sperm.

"Oh shit," Zonia gasped hard, "Oh fuck... Fill me up... Fill me up, baby!"

When the shuddering tentacle left Zonia's arsehole, and squirted some of its shame on Zonia's arse cheeks, it was soon replaced by another. It stretched Zonia's anus to the limit.

Zonia trembled with rapture. She loved being double-penetrated. She tightened the walls of her pussy -- to capture the mighty mutant member that fucked her.

The spider moaned as he penetrated Zonia. As he moved back and forward, he felt the inner walls of Zonia's pussy tightened -- almost trapping his mutant member. He had to fuck Zonia harder and faster -- pushing the boundary between pleasure and pain.

Zonia soon felt numerous orgasms flooding her whole body like a tsunami.

"Ah! Fuck! Ah! Crap! Ah! Jesus! Ah! God! Uh! God! Uh! Fuck! Ah! Yes! Ah! Fuck! Ah! Crap! Ah! Jesus! Ah! God! Uh! God! Uh! Fuck! Ah! Yes! Ah," she moaned hard.

Zonia was unable to stop the rapturous tears that ran down her pale cheeks. She felt that long member screwing her poor pussy relentlessly -- it hurt, but it was so good.

The mutant spider penetrated with gusto: As its cock propelled back and forth, like a tireless piston, it hit Zonia's A-Spot at an alarming rate -- like a large battering ram. The mutant spider moaned and groaned as it fucked this human girl persistently.

Zonia chanted, "I'm your dirty little cum slut! Fuck me so hard that you hospitalize me! Fuck me into a coma! Give me brain damage! Oh shit! Oh crap! Oh Shit! Oh fuck! Oh! Yes!"

She couldn't comprehend how fucking hot this was. Her self-restrain had dissolved. Zonia was able to see stars through blurry eyes. Her body and hips bucked and quivered. A tidal wave of orgasms flooded through Zonia's tiny frame -- causing her to spasm frequently.

"Come on, baby, come on! Make me come! Make me come, baby! Make me squirt! Make me come with your massive cock! Make me come! Please make me come! Make me come!

"Ejaculate your semen in my pussy, baby! I want to feel you ejaculate inside me! I want to feel your sperm fill up my pussy. Fill me up so it comes out of my mouth," she whined.

The mutant spider was moving more quickly now, as it penetrated deep into Zonia's pussy. It managed to rub against her erogenous zones without fail.

Zonia panted, and moaned, and groaned, and whimpered for the beast. The shuddering of her tiny frame increased -- as did the bucking and quivering of her hips. She was soaked with sweat and slobber. She couldn't take it anymore. She was unbelievably light-headed.

The mutant spider moaned and groaned as it fucked Zonia hard. He massaged her breasts more coarsely now -- nearly cutting off her circulation -- but Zonia loved it.

Zonia's eyelids twitched wildly as she moaned like a wanton and her body trembled.

"Ah! Fuck! Ah! Crap! Ah! Jesus! Ah! God! Uh! God! Uh! Fuck! Ah! Yes! Ah! Fuck! Ah! Crap! Ah! Jesus! Ah! God! Uh! God! Uh! Fuck! Ah! Yes! Ah! Fuck! Ah! Crap! Ah! Jesus!

"Fuck! Ah! Crap! Ah! Jesus! Ah! God! Uh! God! Uh! Fuck! Ah! Yes! Ah! Fuck! Ah! Crap! Ah! Jesus! Ah! God! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum," she squeaked.

The mutant spider thrust harder and faster, pushing Zonia past her limits, and causing her to spasm like a puppet on strings. Finally, its massive cock shuddered hard in her love canal and it shot its torrent of sticky cum inside of her -- it banged her A-Spot ruthlessly.

Zonia's back arched and she came hard and fast. Her body jerked and shuddered. Her mouth formed a frantic smile while she groaned ecstatically. She was feeling light-headed while she was fighting to breathe. Her orgasmic juices gushed from her penetrated pussy.

A tidal wave of numerous orgasms filled Zonia's whole body -- as she felt the monster spider discharge in her. Zonia ceased whining. Her mind went blank.

Her face was the perfect picture of rapture. She lay stuck to the web.

Zonia's body and limbs quaked from the aftershock of her multiple orgasms.

Subsequently, the mutant spider enveloped his tentacles around Zonia and cuddled her.

Its cock shrank, and was still inside of Zonia's abused pussy. Satisfied, the beast slept.

The End

12