All Comments on 'The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 03'

by peteh57

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Gets better and better I love where this is going !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I love this series so much. It’s so fucking hot. She’s such a hot old lady and I love she is such a bitch to him and he still wants her all the time. Can they finally end up together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spinster and the Boy 03

SPELL CHECK, and usage.

Good story, for what it's worth but you need an editor who knows her stuff.

"End of part three" is another childish conclusion. we already knew you were there

Begging is not acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is classic. Can't wait for next chapter

Love this story can't wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YES!

I just absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Best...

This is the best fucking series on Literotica. THE BEST!

Get Ms. Hancock and Jocelyn together. Then Have Jocelyn's husband die in hot air balloon accident or something after they all get together in a 3-some. To help raise the kids Jocelyn moves in with them and gets married to Harvey when she gets pregnant. Then they become one big happy family.

PETERWIMSEYPETERWIMSEYover 4 years ago
Keep going

I want chapters 4 5 6 7 and 8!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
brilliant !

I thought that the author had to have been a women.

What a wonderfully wicked mind and pen and p... you have

TLMorganTLMorganover 4 years ago

Excellent chapter! I hope we get to see him ravishing Mona and drinking her breast milk soon!

laad4e08laad4e08over 4 years ago
Love this Story

I like these characters and love the premise. Defiantly get Harvey to nail Mona under the direction of Ms. Hancock. Ms. H could also admit that she has feeling for the boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story add more anal

You are one of the best erotic writers on this site. The style of dialogue is so realistic. I hope there will be another chapter with more anal like there was on the first page. The thought of a boy fucking a spinster's ass is so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!

What about adding in a Domme/sub aspect? Since Ms Handcock (btw love the name) is the Domme obviously!

Can’t wait to see where you go from here!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!! 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

old_riderold_riderover 4 years ago
Great Story

Could there be a Jocelyn and Mona relationship? A Jocelyn, Mona, and Harvey threeway? Harvey milking Mona? Maybe some skeletons fall out of several closets. This could get even better!

old_riderold_riderover 4 years ago

Almost forgot about the priest!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 4 years ago
Time for some milk

I really want to read about Harvey and/or Jocelyn having sex with Mona and drinking her breastmilk.

peteh57peteh57over 4 years agoAuthor
New story is coming soon!

Hi all.a new story is on the way. It’s taken a little time to work out what happens next but I think I’ve got most of your excellent suggestions incorporated nicely... breast milk, domination, a little golden showers as well as the continuing love story. Feel free to comment again on this or any of my other stories. The score and comment count each gets tells me what series to write more for.

willymakeitwillymakeitover 4 years ago
5 stars.

12/29/19 good read. I like it that she was just discovering her self and the boy as welI I hope you will continue to write this story as it has several more chapters to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spelling

A good story spoilt by not re reading it over before posting.

She dyed her hair, not died.

They filed out of church not filled.

It was a sight not a site.

shahidashahidaalmost 4 years ago
Lovely story

Very happy to discover you and your stories. Love this genre and yours are fine, lusty examples of it. Looking forward for Mona to join first Jocelyn then the boy leading up to the priest. I hope you also extend Jocelyn's joyful fulfilment to other similar mature ladies of the parish.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Love the story - looking forward to Harvey impregnating Mona! *fingers crossed*

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlabout 3 years ago
Excellent narrative

The story develops very nicely. Looking forward to reading more. Clearly a lot of thought and effort has been put into The Spinster and the Boy series.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

This story just keeps getting better and better.

Client8Client810 months ago

this whole series is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was hoping she would facesit him after breakfast. Then the middle aged woman shows up and they spinster and the cad give a show to the horny mother. Let’s see what happens if the housecoat is returned. Will there be a lesbian scene?

peteh57peteh577 months agoAuthor

Mmm… yes that would have been a good idea.

nedthebundlernedthebundler2 months ago

>The following Sunday Jocelyn Handcock returned to church with much fanfare. Everyone wanted to say hello and Jocelyn got to treat them all contemptuously. It was generally agreed that everything was clicking back to normal. Everyone seemed happy to pretend the whole unpleasant business had never happened.

Probably the best paragraph in the series :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeteh57@peteh57
I never know what to say in these things. It is supposed to be a bit about what you, like an elevator speech... a quick synopsis of who you are... told in the time it takes an elevator to travel between floors. Literotica has been a great creative outlet for me. Writing my s...