All Comments on 'The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 04'

by peteh57

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
TLMorganTLMorganover 4 years ago

Excellent story! Love the edition of Mona and her milk-laden jugs! Introducing her daughters sound fun! Make sure one has bigger titties than her mama :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worth the wait

Thanks dude. Perfect continuation of the story. I love Mona and her milky tits but the old lady is the best. I think Harvey is the luckiest fuck alive. I can imagine it perfect. LOVE IT. Cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well written beautiful story

I like the fact that you made their attachment to each other stronger with the continuation of the story. I don’t love the stories when the older woman step back to let her younger man go with some younger girl. Please don’t do that, Any other woman must know she is second to him!

boineyboineyover 4 years ago
MORE,MORE,MORE,MORE,PLEASE

MORE,MORE,MORE,MORE,PLEASEMORE,MORE,MORE,MORE,PLEASEMORE,MORE,MORE,MORE,PLEASEMORE,MORE,MORE,MORE,PLEASEMORE,MORE,MORE,MORE,PLEASEMORE,MORE,MORE,MORE,PLEASEMORE,MORE,MORE,MORE,PLEASE

boineyboineyover 4 years ago
MORE.MORE.MORE

MORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MOREMORE.MORE.MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

1 of if not the HOTTEST Story Line On here!

I Hope You include More Mona & maybe

2 of her daughters

Thanks Again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

loved every word

gilfurgesgilfurgesover 4 years ago

I want Jocelyn for my own. Either that or be Harvey. Great story bud. You gotta keep this series going. I have read the previous chapters too many times to count. Brilliant stuff. Will be interesting to see what Jocelyn does next. waiting with bated breath. Thanks for a great story..

old_riderold_riderover 4 years ago
Oh My God

Please keep this series going! I like the idea of bringing Mona's daughter into this. Could get even hotter.

stevie1965stevie1965over 4 years ago

Hot and fun story but please learn the difference between pantyhose and stockings!

laad4e08laad4e08over 4 years ago
Clearly the story needs to contiue!

So hot! I am glad they are growing closer, I do wish she would own the fact that she loves him. With their age difference she could have him until she dies and he will still have a lot of years to pursue others. This is one of the hottest stories going so please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Make her pregnant. I don't care if she is old as fuck. Do it... They love each other. Have the side chic pregnant two and that will give him two kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meaty Cunt

Bravo, I love this story and the possibilities of the spinster and the boy getting into trouble and new sexual encounters.

There are so many possibilities for this story! I'd love to read about Harvey maintaining his lust and fetish for older women. Makes me think about the horse farm that is, no doubt, just down the road from Miss Handcock's place. A farm that was inherited by an old slut who has a thing for animal (horse) husbandry and horse cocks. It seems she can't get her cunt fucked often enough with horse meat. Besides, it can be difficult to get herself situated under a horse in just such a way that were wet cunt gets well reamed by an excited horse. A bit of a dangerous situation, this.

However, it happens that horse lady spy's Miss Handcock getting her pussy filled by Harvey's horse size implement and decides she needs to persuade young Harvey to stop by the horse farm so he can smell her cunt and slide his horse dick into her fragrant fuck cave.Drama ensues!

Miss Handcock is a jealous bitch nor is she well adjusted for the whims of a lover gone astray. It doesn't matter what she's told the boy. All that patter about persuading him to find a girl his age is fraught. In the end, she can't stand it when he leaves to lick and fuck another woman and especially when it is without her self fulfilling guidance. An old and vindictive, jealous woman, Miss Handcock will want to get Harvey to come back to her and her meaty cunt. How will her jealous anger manifest as sexual power and dominance?

I'd like to read more about Miss Handcock's meaty cunt. Are both her inner and outer labia huge or is it more about her inner labia. Are they long and thick? Is Harvey able to suck a good deal of her pussy juice when he sucks them hard. What does her cunt smell like a day after a day of fucking and no bath? When she sits on Harvey's face, can she place her crotch above his mouth by some inches while the meaty labia brush against his lips? What does Harvey get out of that? Maybe she pisses on his large cock and then sucks it while Harvey licks out that meaty and oh so smelly cunt.

Another thread is the issue of Harvey going off to university. What will he study? Perhaps molecular genetics as applied to horse husbandry. Oooohhhh... Could be tough for Miss Handcock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
write more stories

write more about them till he fucks her for the last time and on her death bed she tells him to find a younger woman with the same appetite to give him babies and by the way what happen to Harvey's mum and dad.

shahidashahidaalmost 4 years ago
Pls continue

Do please continue the stories. Let Jocelyn gradually become less physically active while continuing to fuck till the very last, and get into enjoying watching Harvey fuck Mona and several other women. More boys can be introduced, forming a growing circle of old and middle-aged women and boys. Others like Mona can be introduced to enjoy other women. The lovers can be discovered by some travellers in their green hideout. The possibilities are endless. And of course Harvey's mother, other older relatives too...

September4decemberSeptember4decemberover 3 years ago

Fantastic!

You must have read my mind....a big fat ugly old woman....HEAVEN!!!

CountTenebrarumCountTenebrarumabout 3 years ago
Sensually depraved, albeit rushed

A pity he didn't breed mona, whos involvement was abit all too sudden.

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 3 years ago

interesting story. I have been leaning to mature stories more and more. It was well written and edited. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

we need more

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Another chapter awaits.

TrilloTrilloover 1 year ago

Outstanding, I soo enjoy your descriptive text and character development backed with even more descriptive action thankyou soo much, Right better get into ch5 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A Sexual Triangle between Jocelyn Harvey and Mona . Jocelyn is becoming more powerful in Sexual Power with her hot relationship with Harvey providing her with another lease of life she wants to explore everything . And another younger man catches her eye ( and Jocelyn wants the new guy sooo bad )

Bravo

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

I am enjoying these stories but........

"It's as if she's reading her mind, she thought." That is a classic piece of English that I don't believe can apply with two women in a scene.

The concept of ages gets a bit lost. At their first point of being intimate, Jocelyn is 63 Harvey is 18 that is 45 years. Later on, Mona is 40, yet we have a quote that Jocelyn is 50 years older and Mona 30 years older.

At the point when Harvey shoots a load up Mona, it is said as a definite that Mona has been fertilised. So was it Plan B, a miscarriage or Dyno-Rod that changed this as we don't hear of a pregnancy?

miyanbiwimiyanbiwiabout 1 month ago

Please do continue. It will be heartbreaking for us for this fantastic story to end here. You can add more mature women for Harvey, younger than Jocelyn, other church ladies. There are many possibilities. I am sure you already have several storylines in mind. But please keep the series going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeteh57@peteh57
I never know what to say in these things. It is supposed to be a bit about what you, like an elevator speech... a quick synopsis of who you are... told in the time it takes an elevator to travel between floors. Literotica has been a great creative outlet for me. Writing my s...