The Spire Ch. 02

Story Info
Leon is given a new toy to play with.
1.1k words
4.35
39.6k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nedanon55
Nedanon55
51 Followers

Leon had lost track of how long he'd been being tortured. Hours? Days? Weeks? The stone room he's been shackled in had a solitary window- just a small slit of a thing with bars over it, but he had hardly been able to pay attention with all focus being on his poor encapsulated dick. The device had not let up, and by now he was torn between fighting his mounting pleasure to avoid the horrible shocks they inevitably ended with, and giving in and hoping that this time he'd be allowed to finish.

It was never the latter, and he was sagged panting in his bonds after the latest shock when he heard movement on the far side of his cell. He squints in the darkness, and can make out someone opening the bars to his cell, wheeling a cart with some supplies with him.

The newcomer steps into the filtered light supplied by the window, and Leon could see he was a blonde man, around his age if not touch older by a few years. He had tight golden curls and a toned, athletic build not unlike Leon's, pale skin that contrasted to Leon's more honied complexion. He also noticed the boy sported his own device, a black chastity belt that, unlike Leon's, curved down to cage his cock in a more flaccid state, as well as two mechanical looking armbands and a collar.

"Who are you?" Leon rasps. The golden haired boy's eyes flick over him, but he doesn't respond. He pours a pitcher of water, spoons something into it that looked like sugar and stirs it with a straw. Once satisfied, he brings the straw to Leon's lips. Leon detested being helped in this way, but he was rather thirsty, and would need to be hydrated if he was going to escape, so he drinks.

Once the drink is finished, the boy removes the glass, and pours some more water into a bowl, placing a rag in and swirling it around, before moving close to start methodically wiping down Leon's body, cleaning the sweat. As the cloth touches him, the movements of his device start up again, and he can hear a buzzing and a soft gasp from the blonde man as his device must have activated in some way as well. Leon moans as the man cleans him, his body over sensitive from the intense pleasure radiating from his device. As he wes worked over, his head began to get fuzzy, and all he can focus on is how good everything feels. He almost screams when the blonde begins to work at his nipples, teasing circles around them with the slightly rough cloth, almost purposely teasing.

"Oh god, please!" He moans, loud. With the blonde this close, he can see the engraving on his collar, and tries to appeal. "Cameron, please, it's too much." hes pumping his hips with the movements of the machine, which has responded favorably to his pleading by speeding up. He throws his head back and moans again, a desperate sound. Cameron simply nods, as if expecting this, and puts the cloth down, retrieving something else from the cart.

Before Leon can figure out what it is, Cameron slips a heavy blindfold over him and secures it tightly so no light can get through. Leon curses and thrashes a little in his binds, but stops and moans when Cameron very lightly applies pressure to the device on his dick, the touch causing some sort of staticy feeling throughout the device- surprisingly pleasurable. As he moans, Cameron slips a gag into his mouth, tightening it before Leon can fight back again. The darkhaired college boy thrashes again, objecting behind the gag- a small dildo shaped protrusion forced into his mouth. When Leon wears himself out, Cameron presses a button on the side part of the gag, and his collar beeps, seemingly syncing to this new device. Leon is not looking forward to what that means. Once the devices are secured and synced, Leon can hear more movement as Cameron retrieves one more thing from the cart, and slips a pair of headphones over Leon's ears- noise cancelling. Blind, deaf, and unable to make any noise aside from his guttural moaning, then only thing Leon is able to focus on is the intense pleasure from the device on his cock, which has began to speed up again. He has no idea if Cameron is in the room still but tries to moan pleadingly. Whatever this next stage is, he is sure he can't handle it. Something in the headphone clicks.

"Good Morning Leon. By now, I'm sure the drug you drank is setting in. How are you feeling? Comfortable? Hard?" Its the same voice he'd heard before and he screams helplessly. "Cameron set you up nicely. We're going to up the anty a little bit. I'll let you discover on your own what you gag can do. But I'm going to play some audio for you- I'm sure your cell is getting a little boring. This should liven things up a little."

The voice clicks off, and is replaced by what sounds like the audio of porn, all overlayed on top of eachother. Men and Women moaning, the mechanical whir of vibrators and other toys, the smack of flesh on flesh. The chastity device on him is moving, but slow, agonizing, and he bucks his hips to try and reach the same fever pitch as the people in the audio, to no avail. Still unsure if Cameron is still there, he tries to plead with him, but when his moans garner no response, he attempts to force the gag out with his tongue. That motion causes something, a sharp movement in his cock device and he freezes- as does the movement. Experimentally, he runs his tongue over the cock-shaped gag, and full body shivers as the device reacts, mirroring the feeling against his dick. His need outweighing his shame, he begins to suck at the cock, moaning as the feeling is mirrored in his own. The vibration of the pack under his balls ramps up as if in approval and he moans loudly. The audio in his headphones has started to separate, now giving him only sounds of men submitting, begging and thanking their masters for pleasure, background noise to his own pleasure.

Camerons own chastity device vibrates intensely with his master's approval, and he has to steady himself on the cart as his own pleasure builds, watching the dark college boy infront of him thrash and moan and give into his pleasure. He longs to take him in his mouth himself, but his master has forbidden it. In time, perhaps.

"Cameron," his master says over the speaker. "You may come back now, we'll leave our guest with his new toys and come back for him later tonight."

Cameron nods and responds "Yes sir," but he cant help but lightly tap Leon's erect device as he leaves, earning a scream of carnal pleasure from the boy as he arches his back and attempts to seek out the touch again. Cameron laughs a little, then wheels the cart out of the cell.

Nedanon55
Nedanon55
51 Followers