The Spirit House Ch. 02

Story Info
A Ghostly inhabitant? Maybe.
11.6k words
4.76
2.5k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

This chapter picks up right where Chapter 1 leaves off.

It could have gone in either 'Romance' or 'Non-Human' as it is 50/50. So, I flipped a coin and it wound up here.

"And Paula... to answer your question... Yes, I want to make love to you tonight... in the morning... all day tomorrow. You said that when you were showering in front of the window earlier you felt like the whole world was watching. That it was fun even though you never considered yourself an exhibitionist."

Then with a grin I jokingly added, "Let's go and give the ghost some entertainment. Let's initiate the house."

...................................................

With the sun down, it was a lovely warm night with a gentle breeze. I discovered some candles when I unpacked all of my stuff. The room was bathed in a soft golden glow. But, all of a sudden, in my excitement over what was about to happen realized that I didn't have any condoms. Shit.

Holding my soon-to-be lover, and lightly kissing her forehead as a sign of my feelings for her.

"Paula. I think I screwed up... I don't have any condoms. It's not like I've needed any in like forever."

With a warm smile, "Don't worry about it... I know that we're both safe. I'm on the Pill and haven't been with anyone in a long time."

"Me neither. It's been a long time for me too. I may need some guidance."

With a playful grin, "Guidance can be fun."

Paula purred as my lips nibbled on her smooth and soft neck. A trail of soft kisses through the open valley between the top two buttons of her blouse brought more sounds of contentment. Pushing the material aside with my nose until the soft inner swell of her small right breast was exposed and more soft skin for my kissing pleasure. Paula reached up between us and slowly unbuttoned the next button... and then the next... and then the next as I nibbled on her sweet flesh. Dropping her arms and with a shudder of her shoulders, gravity took over and the garment floated to the floor.

I couldn't help myself. I had to look. Stepping back I simply stared. Small breasts have always demanded that I take time to admire one of the most beautiful features of a bare woman.

In the soft candlelight, Paula's creamy white half-apple-sized breasts sat round, firm, and proud on her chest. Each was decorated with eraser-sized pink nipples surrounded by quarter-size rust-colored ovals.

"Oh my, Paula...You're so sexy. More beautiful than I ever imagined," as I stood there spellbound unable and not wanting to move.

Grinning.

"You're staring."

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself," as my eyes moved up met hers and the playful smile.

"I didn't say that you could stop staring."

Paula reached up cupped and gently massaged each little morsel of soft female flesh.

"You like? They're not too small? I always wished I had bigger boobs."

Then with a mischievous grin, "You've imagined what my boobs looked like?"

Looking down to hide my blushing at my confession. Paula lifted my face up with her hand. I was met with a warm smile.

"You're so cute when you get embarrassed. I've never seen that before. Let's see what else I can do to get you all embarrassed."

A light kiss and a grin.

"You didn't answer my question on if you thought they were too small."

My face blushed again. Paula grinned again.

"No, Paula. They're not too small. They're perfect. Your beautiful and sexy breasts are very kissable."

A light kiss to each breast just below each nipple.

"With very... very suckable nipples."

Paula tossed her head back and sucked in a lungful of air as my lips closed around her right nipple and my tongue bathed the little pink gumdrop in the warmth of my mouth. She held my head to her breast like a suckling child. The sounds filling the room were like music to my ears. Music that these walls had probably not heard in a long time, if ever.

"Oh god," she gasped as she thrusts her chest out and her embrace tightened.

Leaving the nipple that shined with my wetness in search of the still neglected one Paula frantically turned and pressed the untouched nipple to my lips. I felt her shudder a bit like she was cold.

"You OK?"

"Yeah, just felt a little coolness on my wet nipple. Did you blow on it? If you did, it just took me by surprise. It actually felt quite nice."

"No, but I will next time, and in a bit here."

"Probably just the cool evening air. Now, don't stop what you were doing. You were doing really great. It felt so nice. Something that I haven't felt in a long time. So don't stop."

Another gasp as my mouth engulfs the tender flesh and gently suck... and tongue the tender nub.

"Oh god... How did you know how sensitive my nipples are? You could do this to me for hours."

"It would be my pleasure," as her nipple grew inside the warmth of my mouth.

"You know. I truly believe that you would enjoy just sucking on my boobs and nipples for hours," grinning, "You really DO like my little boobs."

With a long and languid lick from the base of my tongue to the tip, her nipple hardened even more. She shuddered again.

"Yes."

One more lick, "But that's for another day. Right now, there are a host of other things I want to do to you and listen and watch you enjoy. Because watching you enjoy what I'm going to do to you warms my heart."

"mmmm... I can hardly wait. But how come I'm the only one topless?"

"We've been busy."

Another slow lick. Another long gasp. Another shudder.

"I can stop if you want," my voice was low almost a whisper.

Another long and slow lick brought a long languid sigh of pleasure.

"Oh god," Paula sighs, "Decisions... Decisions... Decisions... Stop sucking and licking my nipples or get you naked."

An impish grin, "I'm going for option 2... getting you naked. Then you can go back to doing that wonderful thing that your beautiful tongue is doing to me."

Watching my soon-to-be lover, as she slowly opens my shirt and then tosses it across the room with a playful grin brought a smile of anticipation of what was to follow.

"mmmm.... So sexy."

Paula's hand moves through my sparse dark chest hair, followed by her cheek. Gasping as her cheek passed over my own erect and sensitive nipple. Paula looks up with grin, before planting a kiss in the middle of my chest.

"Just enough to make you all so sexy. I'm going to love laying next to you later and playing with this soft hair as I cuddle up next to your sexy bare body. I'm going to love it when I rub my nipples through it."

Sitting on the edge of my bed, Paula licked her lips like one would just before they were about to enjoy their favorite dessert. Looking up at me with those soft light brown eyes, she first worked my belt buckle, then the zipper. Slowly, my cargo shorts made their way down my legs, leaving the bulge with a clear wet spot at eye level. Licking her lips again, I gasped, as her fingertip traced the outline of the covered flared glans.

"mmmm... I wonder what's in here. I wonder what's making this bulge so big."

With a playful look, "Do you think that he wants to come out and play?"

Staring at the bulge that was begging for release, "Hey big guy... oh I so hope that he's a big guy... Do you want to come out and play?"

Pressing her ear against the straining bulge and then pulling back with a gleeful grin..."He says yes."

I had to laugh. Never in the world did I ever imagine Paula as a playful lover. Don't know why, just never did. Maybe up to now, she had always been so prim and proper. It was something totally new to me. I mean the few hookups that I had in school were 'let's play for a bit and then get down to business'.

Biting her lower lip, Paula grasped the sides of my white shorts and slowly... ever so slowly lowered my shorts. Stopping with the elastic band resting at the base of my shaft, Paula ran her fingertips through my dark pubic hair.

"Mmmm so soft."

With my shorts pooled at my feet, my cock popped free from its confines, pointed straight out to a gasp of, "Oh my god."

Looking down at Paula staring wide-eyed at my freed horizontal member that seemed to pulsate with every beat of my heart brought a satisfying smile. Suddenly, there was a brief coolness at the top of my thigh and only on my thigh brushing against my hanging scrotum. And then it was gone. The wind? Had to be. But, why just there?

Sucking in a lungful of air, Paula's cool hand encircles my hot cock as it was being warmed by the steady pumping of warm blood that was being drained from my body into what she held in her hand quickly brought my attention back to my wide-eyed lover.

"Oh god, Kevin. You're so big. You're going to feel so good inside of me... moving in and out of me... stretching me... filling me. And this little clear drop... Right here."

I had to smile... I mean every guy loves to hear his girlfriend... lover... tell him that she thinks he has a big cock and is looking forward for it to be inside of her and how good it will feel. And I was no different.

A deep sigh as Paula pursed her lips around the tip of the swollen head and gently sucked like she was trying to pull more pre-cum for her dining pleasure.

Looking up at me through those light brown eyes, "Mmm. I hope that there's more... lots more," followed by a light kiss.

"And these balls. Just hanging here."

Another deep inhale as her cool hand cups my loose scrotum and gently massages each walnut-sized orb.

"Such nice balls. I bet that they're all full. I can't wait to feel these guys on my butt when you're balls deep in me. And then slapping my butt as you stroke in and out of me."

With every ounce of self-control, "Paula,"... pant... "You'd better be careful,"... pant..."I've kind of got a short fuse on what you're holding in your hand. It's been a long time."

Grinning, "Now we can't have that now, can we? Let's save that for later. Besides, I've still got too many clothes on. So, what are you going to do about that?"

I had to laugh again. My lover was getting more playful by the minute. They say that if you don't laugh at least once while you're having sex then you're not having fun. That will not be a problem here, or anytime, from what I could tell.

Pulling her to her feet and kneeling before her, I gazed upward past her little mounds to the smile. The bright smile that was full of anticipation. The anticipation of her final unveiling.

"I've never had a lover undress me like you are about to do. Come to think about it, I don't think that I ever really had a real lover."

Unbuckling the belt and pulling it free, I looked up with a playful grin as I held her belt in my hand.

"What?"

"Just thinking... This belt. I could bind your wrists over her head and have my way with your body."

Grinning back, "You are naughty aren't you?", but the glimmer in her eyes told me that she might be up for some naughty fun at some time down the road.

Paula's slacks were soon pooled at her feet. She stood there in a set of pink bikini panties that hugged her hips and prominent Venus Mound. The dark underlying shadow of her pubic fur was alluring in the soft candlelight. I couldn't help it. I sat back and took in the nearly nude goddess that stood before me for the first time.

Paula gave me a sexy look, swayed her hips, and brought her hands up and over her body, and through her chestnut brown hair. The whole time maintaining an intense and seductive gaze. My cock throbbed at the image.

"You like looking at me?"

Planting a reverent kiss in the middle of the shadow and looking up at my lover. In almost a whisper.

"More than anything in the world."

A gentle smile and another kiss to the shadow as my hands moved the outside of her smooth legs.

"Paula. What do you want me to do?"

Another soft kiss to the shadow.

In a hushed almost raspy voice.

"Take off my panties."

Another kiss. This time lingering and inhaling a lungful of her building arousal.

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do."

"Oh god. Please...Kevin... oh please take off my panties. I want you to see me... to look at all of me... all naked for you... for your eyes."

Slowly, the soft brown triangle of her garden came into view as those dainty panties made their way down her hips and thighs and then floated to the floor.

Paula seductively stepped out of her panties which had pooled at her feet. With another sultry gaze, she slowly took a couple of steps back, demurely crossed her legs, stood up straight, brought her hands slowly up her bare body, and reached for the ceiling. Standing there like the love goddess herself Aphrodite. I swear I heard a barely audible soft moan that seemed to come from nowhere in particular.

Sitting back on my haunches, I took in Paula's completely nude body for the first time. Her breasts, virtually disappeared as the feminine flesh melted into her chest leaving two prominent dark pink nipples pointing straight at me... at my eyes. Her rib cage was pulled up in a sunken bow leaving a vast expanse of her taut tummy and dainty belly button. The dark brown wispy triangle of her raised pubic mound with its lower tip tucked between her crossed thighs added to the entire exotic display of pure femininity. For a moment it appeared that the whole patch of brown wispy hair was being 'fluffed' by an invisible hand.

Paula must have sensed something because her head was back with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. It was as if she was in a trance and concentrating on the sensations that her nude body was receiving. Paula let out a soft, almost silent groan as she uncrossed her legs and widened her stance a bit. The 'fluffing' continued for a moment and then stopped.

Opening her eyes she met my longing gaze and smiled as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.

"I love watching you look at my body. I've never been looked at like you are looking at me right now. It's a look that I've always wanted to see in a man, but it never happened," her voice soft and a bit saddened.

"Kevin, take me to bed. Make love to me. Let me feel your warm bare body against mine. Let me feel your soft lips as you kiss me wherever you want. Let me watch and feel you as you enter and fill me for our first time. Let me feel you empty yourself deep inside of me as you make me your girlfriend."

'Your girlfriend'. Those words filled my heart. I never had a real girlfriend. High school girlfriends don't count.

Holding Paula securely in my arms. Our completely bare bodies against each other for the first time as our eyes locked.

"Paula I would love to make you my girlfriend. And that would make me your boyfriend."

I was treated to a warm and tender smile.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"I want to be more than your boyfriend. I want to be your lover. I want to be your closest and most trusted friend. A friend who you can tell anything to. A friend who will love you above all else."

A soft smile, "I'd like that... all of that. Come to me."

For the next hour, or so I made love to my new girlfriend. I had never made love to a woman. Had sex... had fun sex, but never made love. Oh yeah, in my fantasies I had imagined and formed a detailed map of making love, but never experienced the slowness and the tenderness of the joining of two souls in the most intimate act a young couple can share.

From the moments ago, I knew that Paula's nipples were extremely sensitive and seemed to be hard-wired directly to the center of all of her pleasure. Paula combed her fingers through my hair as I worshiped each engorged rubbery nub. And just like moments ago, each time I left her shining nipple her body shuddered as the dark pink nipple was chilled by the night air. Paula let out a long and guttural moan that filled the room.

Leaving a trail of kisses down her smooth and taut tummy, my nose and cheeks nuzzled through the full and fluffy garden of soft dark brown pubic hair. Paula's legs instinctively opened inviting me to pleasure her in the most intimate manner a couple can express their love for each other.

Having never been in a position to admire the beauty of a woman in 'full bloom', I took a moment to marvel at the masterpiece of the universe that had opened before me.

Her inner labia petals were soft pink, thin, and delicate. Their edges are slightly scalloped. Everything glistened with her arousal. At the top, between her outer lips, her swollen pink clitoris pushed out of its shallow hood begging for attention.

The sweet fragrance of her open flower filled my lungs. It was almost overpowering... a woman in full bloom.

My first taste of an aroused woman sent a surge of desire for her. A need to drink her 'elixir of life'. A potion that was unique to my lover. The first long and languid lick of my tongue from the base of her seeping opening to the apex of her sex brought a guttural groan that echoed into the still night.

Paula combs her fingers through my hair and guides me to where she wants my tongue. Paula let out a lungful of air as the tip of my tongue gently probed beneath the protective shroud.

"Oh, yes Kevin... Right there. Oh god right there."

Paula extended her legs upward and outward, surrendering herself to everything that her body and senses were receiving. The more my tongue probed and bathed that sensitive pea the more animated my lover became. Paula clenched my hair in her fists and dug her feet into my back to bury me as deep as she could into her open and quivering sex. Sucking in a lungful of air and holding her breath her body stiffened followed by a scream of ecstasy as wave upon wave of euphoric pleasure surged through her body.

Looking up past her heaving chest I was held awestruck.

A woman in the grasp of a full all-consuming orgasm can easily be labeled as the 'Eighth Wonder of the World'. A vision of such powerful beauty, unmatched by anything in the universe. A dimension and level of euphoria that can only be experienced by a woman.

The gentle stroking, licking, and massaging deep within her folds and deep inside of her continued; dragging out her orgasmic moment by agonizing moment. Until there was nothing left.

Breathlessly, "Up here... now... kiss me... oh god kiss me."

Paula devoured my lips, savoring the still-fresh taste of herself.

"Ohhh my. I've never... never felt anything like that. And then to taste myself on your lips. I've never tasted myself like that."

The way I was situated I was lying along her side, and Paula's legs were still halfway open. We kissed as we prepared ourselves for our final joining. As we kissed she sucked in a lungful of air and shivered.

"You OK?"

"Yeah. Just felt the cool night air down there where you just were that's all. I've never felt anything like that before... down there. It felt kind of nice. Me being all hot and wet and then a coolness. Different. But now, I want to feel you inside of me. You've made and seen me cum. I want to watch and feel you cum when you're inside of me. But first, let me get you ready. God knows that I'm ready... Thank you."

"Careful. With everything... seeing you all bare and everything, I've got kind of a short fuse."

"We can't have that. Besides we have all night and all day tomorrow. Just a little lick. A little suck. I just want to feel and taste your lovely warm cock in my mouth before you put it inside of me.... Deep inside of me."

Just like I did, Paula sat back on her haunches between my wide open legs and stared with a playful grin.

"This is going to be so much fun. I love how your balls hang down," I gasp as her cool hand massages and milks each full orb.

Another gasp as the coolness of the pink crown is engulfed in a world of soft warmth.

"Oh god, Paula," was about all I could muster.

The corners of her mouth where lips-met-cock upturned in a satisfying smile.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers