The Spirit House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With everything that had been going on, it had been a week since Paula and I had been together and I was going to make up for lost time.

In the early morning light, the room was soon filled with the sweet music of Paula's contentment as my tongue played over her hard sensitive nipple the tip gently swirling around the pink little gum drop. Paula combed her fingers through my hair as my mouth engulfed as much of her soft warm flesh as possible letting out a soft sigh.

"This one too... please," turning to feed me her still untouched breast and eager nipple. While I made love to her soft breast my hand gently massaged the soft flesh of the breast that I had just been nursing on.

"OH Kevin... that feels so good. Everything that you do to me feels so good. Nice and slow... nice and tender. But, I really need to feel you inside of me."

"Would you ride me for a bit? You always look so sexy sitting there and riding my cock."

Grinning... "You just want to look at my little boobs."

Grinning back, "And your point is?"

Watching the love of my life straddling my hips, rising and falling on my cock as she flexes her knees, the inner walls of her warm passage so snug, the ever so slight quiver of her firm breasts as she changes direction always leaves me in total awe. But it's the gentle smile of her inner peace that I burned into my heart in that special place that is reserved for her and for her alone. It is a place that I have never let anyone else reside... or ever will.

Sitting up and wrapping my arms around her little body, Paula rests her head on my shoulder as we surrender our hearts to each other. To become one with each other.

With a kiss on her forehead as a sign of my deep and everlasting devotion, "I love you, Paula... my love."

My voice cracking.

Cupping my face in her soft and warm hands and raises up just enough to return the kiss to my forehead, "I love you, Kevin... my love."

Temporarily uncoupling and settling myself back deep into my girlfriend... my lover, we exchanged a look and a smile that only two people can when they are in love. Softly nibbling on the soft skin of her neck, my hips got into that gentle timeless rhythm that men and women have enjoyed since the dawn of time. The soft breaths of our coupling just inches from each other's ears as I made love to the only person in the world who mattered to me. Shivering as Paula runs her fingernails down my spine. I couldn't see it, but I imagined her soft smile at my reaction.

"Oh god, Kevin. Don't go any faster. You always feel so good. So deep... Stretching and filling me with your big hard cock. Nothing could feel better."

We immersed ourselves into our own little world of coupling... of mating... of bonding.

"Kevin... do me... I'm so close. Fill me with your essence... make me yours."

Increasing the tempo of my lovemaking, Paula's breathing becomes labored. As she approaches the threshold of release her legs go wide upward and outward. Surrendering herself to the blast of euphoric pleasure that would consume her body and senses. An explosion of ecstasy that only a woman can experience.

Head back, veins in her neck bulging a cry of release fills the room that spurs my release as I bury myself inside her quivering cavity and paint it white with my seed.

"I love you, Paula."

Kiss.

"I love you, Kevin."

Kiss.

"Making love with you gets better and better."

"Well you know what they say... practice makes perfect."

And true to her word, Eleanor left us alone... as far as we could tell. But taking Paula's thought... maybe next time there might be a little spirit joining in.