The Spirit House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back and with a grin, "mmm, Tasty".

Slowly her little pink tongue coated the entire length. Gasping as Paula's warm mouth engulfs my cool sac.

"Oh, Paula. That is so sexy. That's a first for me."

Grinning, "Me too."

Paula's tongue did a slow lick around the pink pouch followed by gentle kisses along the raphe to the pink mushroomed head before slithering her pink tongue along the flared glans. My low groan of pleasure brought a satisfying smile. Then a parting reverent kiss to the oozing opening.

"As much as I want to continue, you're more than ready... next time I get to finish... Next time, I want to have you fill my mouth.... I want to taste you... I want to swallow every bit of your seed, that's made just for me.

"But, that's for next time... Right now...Make love to me."

Paula laid back with her chestnut-brown hair fanned out across her pillow like a halo and seductively butterflied her legs open, revealing her glistening core. Her arms opened to me as I knelt between her legs; she looked like an angel, welcoming me into her embrace.

That was all the invitation I needed.

"Oh my," she gasped, "There's that night air again."

This time I swore that I saw those inner thin pink lips flutter a bit as she flinched.

Sitting up with my cock in hand, Paula sighed as the tip of my cock first kissed the portal to her sexual being and then slid along her pink and wet lips. Another gasp as the underside of the soft head rubbed against her sensitive clit. Pressing the swollen head of my cock between the petals of that pink flower I was going to enjoy myself for a moment before taking the plunge into her warmth.

Paula's eyes were closed as just the sensitive tip of my cock slipped in and out between her delicate lips. It wasn't a tease. It was just a preview

"Oh Kevin, that feels so good... just the tip of your warm cock against me. Do that some more," she purred.

Spreading my body across my lover, my slick cock slowly enters. We each gasped through the journey until the sensitive tip lightly kissed her cervix.

"Oh my god, you feel so good. So full. Don't move for a bit. Let's just enjoy the connection. Our first. It's been so long. And it's never felt like this."

Holding myself deep inside her warmth, Paula offered her neck to my lips, which I gently nibbled on while fully embedded in her warmth. Her nipples were next as she rolled side to side for my tasting pleasure. All to the soft sighs of contentment, as Paula's soft hands roamed over my back and then lightly raking her fingernails and sending a shiver through my body. She grinned. The feeling of her heels along the back of my thighs felt heavenly.

Gently rolling my hips I slowly and tenderly made love to my new lover. My hips brushing against Paula's soft inner thighs with each stroke as she wrapped her legs around my waist and rocked with me felt divine. Her soft warm hands on my butt cheeks pulling me into her welcoming body with every slow stroke. Our lips meet and softly nibble the tender flesh.

There was just something about kissing and making love, as though one was only complete with the other.

Paula cooed the soft song women have sang for eons as they were being made love to... being worshiped by their lover.

A string of contented 'aaahhh's' as my lips once again gently nibbled on the soft skin of her neck, being extremely careful not to leave a mark. Cheek-to-cheek our breathing was slow and measured as we each savored our first joining. Our soft warm breaths against each ear with each gentle thrust. No words were spoken... none were needed. Everything we had shared in the last number of weeks had led us to this joining. The joining of our hearts. The union of our bodies. The coming together of our souls. Time stopped. The outside world vanished. We were in our own universe.

A soft whisper, "Kevin... do me... make me your girlfriend."

It wasn't an all-out fuck, just an increase in tempo as my primal instinct to mate with my lover took over. Until that point of no return came.

"Paula...I..."

"Look at me when you claim me as your girlfriend."

Our eyes connect. Burying myself as deep as I could, my balls emptied and emptied... and emptied until I was spent and collapsed into her warm and loving embrace.

"I love you, Paula."

Soft kiss to her neck.

"I love you, Kevin."

Paula tightened her embrace and nuzzled her face into my neck as we each quietly basked in the afterglow of our first joining. My lips at times kissed and nibbled on the soft and warm skin of her neck.

I could have enjoyed staying inside the warmth of my lover forever, but nature was slowly taking over as I softened and reluctantly slipped past those soft lips.

Reluctantly, I rolled onto my back bringing my lover with me. Paula lay against my side with her soft breast against my chest. Her damp and matted pubic mound against my hip my love-juice-covered cock rested against my thigh.

"Oh my," I gasped.

"What?"

"You were right... the cool night air on my wet cock feels wonderful."

The coolness lingered... and lingered... and lingered. Then just as quickly as it started, it was gone. 'Strange' I thought. But I had other, and more interesting things to think about as I held my satisfied lover in my arms for the first time, savoring our shared and new closeness.

"Thank you, Kevin. Thank you for not just making love to me, but for loving me so gently... so tenderly... so completely. I've never felt what I'm feeling right this moment. The feeling of being wanted. The feeling of trust. Trust that my heart will never be broken by you. Trust that when you were kissing my neck that you wouldn't leave a mark. I almost stopped you when you started, but I said to myself, 'Go ahead... Trust him... You know that he wouldn't do anything that would cause you any embarrassment'."

A soft kiss to the middle of my chest.

"I remember in high school on a few Monday mornings, in the girl's showers after PE. A few girls with dark purple hickies on their necks standing in front of the mirrors trying to cover them over with makeup. It looked so slutty. Then again, considering who they were on... it kind of fit."

"Paula, I would never ever do anything that would embarrass you. That would betray your trust."

"I know. And that's why I love you so much. Let's get cleaned up and then come back here, cuddle, and fall asleep in each other's arms. Because I can't wait to wake up next to you all bare in the morning."

A cool early morning breeze through the window and across my uncovered pubic hair brought me out of a sound sleep as my lover's warm body lay against my side. Thoughts of the past 24 hours and especially of the lovely woman lying next to me for the first time filled my brain and made my heart swell.

As the cool breeze fluffed my pubes the instances of the feelings of the occurrences of the 'coolness' that we each experienced came to mind. Was it just the 'night air'? There was no breeze. The night was still and the only parts that felt the coolness were Paula's wet nipples, her wet sex, my upper thigh just next to my sack, and then my wet cock as it lay against my thigh. If it was just some sort of breeze I would have expected that our whole bodies would have felt it, like right now. And then, why did only one of us experience it when it happened? There was no logic in any of it, at least not in this engineer's way of thinking. I decided to think about it later and that I wasn't going to mention anything to Paula until I had something that made sense.

I was brought back to the present as she stirred and rolled to press her cool bare body against mine. A light 'Good Morning' kiss to my chest as she snuggled closer.

"Good Morning... My boyfriend... My lover. I've never said that before. It feels nice. I can't wait to do that again... and again... and again."

Another kiss before resting her head on my chest. And toyed with my sparse chest hair.

"Why did you pull the sheet off of us?"

"I didn't. I woke up this way. Actually, every day this week I've gone to bed with the sheet over me and in the morning it's off. I just thought that at some point in the night, I must have kicked the sheet off for some reason. I don't remember ever doing anything like that before I moved here. I guess I just chalked it up to sleeping in a very large and quiet house by myself."

"I'm not complaining. It does feel nice. Waking up all bare to the world. It feels especially nice to cuddle up to my boyfriend's bare body and be warmed. I could get used to this. So, what are we doing today?"

"Do you want to go out and do something, or just pick up where we left off yesterday?"

"I had fun cleaning and stuff with you... Who knows... we may get distracted, and have our own fun," Paula's voice was filled with playfulness.

"We could do that. And then maybe between our distractions, you could help me decide on paint colors for the various rooms. I kind of want to get that done before I have the floors sanded and recoated. That way we don't have to worry about putting drop-cloths down and all of that. I was also thinking of getting a King-sized bed for in here."

"Why, don't you like snuggling next to me?" as she presses her warm body against me.

A kiss to her forehead.

"I love snuggling next to your completely bare and sexy body. I just thought a King-sized bed would look better in this huge room," then with a grin, "and give us more room to play."

"I like the 'play' part," a smiling kiss to my chest.

"Do you want to help me pick it out?"

"Do you think that they would let us try it out?"

"I'm pretty sure that they would let us lay on it to see how it feels."

Pulling up a bit so that our eyes could meet. There was that mischievous grin that I had come to enjoy at whatever thought was there and was about to be shared.

"That's not what I meant by 'try it out'. I mean do you think we could try it out and... fuck?"

I choked as I caught my chuckle.

"I could see it now. I walk up to the nearest sales guy. 'Um, sir. Do you think that my girlfriend and I could try out that bed over there?'. He'd most likely say, "Sure you can lay on it to see how it feels.'. I would say, 'No, you don't understand... we want to really try it out for what we are going to use it for... we want to screw."

By now, Paula was laughing so hard that tears were streaking down her pink cheeks.

..........................................

The workweek was more pleasant than usual. Whenever our paths would cross we each exchanged brief knowing smiles that wordlessly communicated our deep feelings for each other. Any touching was strictly off the table. We didn't need anything like that to be circulating and getting back to Paula's dad or our supervisors.

I still found myself uncovered each morning when I woke and then occasionally a brief 'touch' as my pubic hair seemed to be fluffed in the still morning air. Or the coolness around my groin area, and only my groin area, as I stepped out of the shower.

It was Tuesday night around midnight. I woke to an erotic dream that was so vivid that in my dream I had ejaculated. Coming out of the dream, my cock was as rigid as it had ever been. The glans was as sensitive as it always was after some self-pleasure. But it was dry and there was no mess... anywhere. Not even a hint of precum. Still, even though I had just come out of a dream, there was that post-orgasmic sense of euphoria that always followed my sessions of self-pleasure.

What the hell was going on? Is this place really haunted? Is there some sex-starved ghost lurking about? That's crazy. And if I told that to anyone, they would think that I was ready for the 'funny farm'.

First, I didn't believe in ghosts. Second, I didn't believe that once a person is dead that part of them is still around us. Third, even if that was a possibility... interacting with the living. That's just too much to imagine. That's what ghost stories around the campfire are all about... Not real.

But what about the things that actually did happen... the uncovering every night... that was very real. The coolness that Paula experienced around her wet nipples and her sex. Then the coolness around the head of my wet cock after we made love as we lay together. None of it made any sense to this engineer's logical thinking brain. There was no wind... no drafts. Given all of the surroundings, it was all impossible to occur naturally.

However, Mr. Spock's quote from Star Trek's 'The Undiscovered County' came to mind. "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth".

I needed to get some history on this house and wondered if the local library had any old newspaper records on file about the house and the murder of the young wife. Any photos of the couple? Apparently, she was very beautiful and much younger than her husband.

Still, the events of the week and my thoughts were things that I wasn't yet ready to share with Paula until I had something that didn't make me sound like a crazy person. And also that would cause her some anxiousness about spending the night with me... in bed... naked... and having sex together with something 'strange' going on around us.

Paula always spent Wednesday evenings with her family for supper. It was a time for everyone to just be a family and get caught up. That would give me an opportunity to visit the local library to see if there was anything on file regarding the house, Rudolph Reynolds, and the young girl.

The librarian was a grey-haired older lady by the name of Edith, probably in her late 60s... go figure. As soon as I told her what I was looking for, she asked me if I was the one who recently bought and moved into the old Reynold's house. When I said that I was, she just grinned and said, "I was wondering how long it would take for you to come here and start looking into the house's history and everything."

That struck me as a strange comment.

Everything was on microfilm. There were newspaper clippings with old photos of the outside and some of the inside of the house. Even being black and white, they were impressive and gave me a look at what the House looked like in its prime. Then there was one in the 'Society Section' some years later of the couple in their wedding clothes. The woman was young and indeed very beautiful. Her name was Eleanor and it appeared that she was in her early twenties. Her modest wedding gown hid any details of her body, you could only tell that she was quite petite.

Rudolph Reynolds was a striking white-haired older gentleman who could easily have passed as her father. He stood off to the side of Eleanor with a stern 'business-type' face. To me, that seemed strange as he had just married this beautiful innocent-looking young woman who was most likely a virgin and was going to be in his bed later that evening and for years to come.

The article, from a couple of years later, was interesting but lacked the story behind her death, only that she had fallen and Rudolph Reynolds was nowhere to be found. There was no mention of the whole maid's involvement.

After printing off copies of everything and getting ready to leave, Edith asked if I found what I was looking for. I just said that the photos were helpful and seeing the married couple was interesting, but beyond that, there weren't a lot of details about her death.

It was a little past closing time, and we were the only ones in the library. Edith didn't seem like she was in any hurry to lock up and leave. She asked what I had heard about the young woman's death. After relaying the story told to me by Vickie, she gave a slight smile and asked if I had some time.

Sitting at a nearby table, Edith added a few details. She was only eight or nine at the time of Eleanor's death, but she had lived in the community all of her life. It seemed that what Vickie had originally told me was pretty much what she recalled, adding that after the maid left the Sheriff's office she was never heard from again. The details of her account of the entire struggle from Eleanor's taunting to her fall were all recorded in the maid's official statement. Being a small community, it didn't take long for the details to find their way into the general public.

Thinking to myself that maybe a visit to the sheriff's office to read the maid's statement might fill in some blanks and separate fact from rumor.

She had never been inside the house, and obviously because of her age at the time, had never met either of them. However, her parents had met Rudolph as they were on the school board and Rudolph had donated some money to the school on more than one occasion. Edith remembered her parents commenting that while he was generous, there was something about him. He was always all business. They suspected that since he knew that he could never father any children due to his age that making donations to the school was his way of helping other children. That he took such a young girl for his one and only bride was the talk of the community at the time.

Apparently, he met Eleanor during one of his business meetings in the City and became enamored with her. Her family had been hit hard by the depression and then the recession following the war where her father was killed while in France. His offer to her mother for Eleanor to be his bride included some much-welcomed financial assistance where she would never have to worry about money again.

"So, he basically bought his bride," I just said to nobody in particular. It was just a thought that came out.

"Pretty much."

It was quiet for a bit, the only sound from the soft ticking of the Grandfather clock that sat in the corner.

"So, I assume that because you're here looking into the house's past and the death of Eleanor that something has stirred your curiosity."

Edith listened as I described what Paula and I had experienced. Well to a point, but I was sure that Edith was able to fill in the blanks, as at times I could see a slight grin.

"If there's something there, is it possible to communicate with it?" I asked.

"I don't know. I have a friend that I can talk to who knows a lot more about such phenomena than I do. Can you come back tomorrow night? Maybe, if she's free she can join us and you two can talk."

..............................................

That night while sitting outside the house on the patio in the cool of the evening with a beer, my mind went over everything that Edith had told me. Recalling from the other night's dream, a thought popped into my head of a possible way to confirm, or at least eliminate a possibility that something was here, and it wasn't all of my imagination.

Lying on my bed naked with both lights on from the nearby nightstands so that I could watch at the moment of ejaculation, I slowly started to stroke myself. I figured that if the end of the erotic dream that I had last night was real and I did actually shoot my load but there was no mess... it had to go somewhere. What if 'the whatever' was here, was there at the time and somehow everything ended up being consumed by... 'the whatever'. On the other hand, if I brought myself off and everything just spattered all over me like always then it was just a dream, and my imagined orgasm was just a part of a very vivid... almost life-like dream. I could live with that and hope for more dreams like that.

Taking my time. I knew my body well enough to keep myself on the edge for a while. If this was going to happen, I wanted to make sure that my balls were full and my release strong.

As I slowly stroked myself, images of Paula slowly riding me a few days ago filled my mind's eye and sent blood to my engorged cock. Her little breasts with their cute jiggle as she slid up and down on my lubricated cock caused my erection to throb and harden even more in my hand. Her pink lips sealed around my fleshy shaft that shined with her arousal. I let out a groan of my own at that vivid image that I had burned into my brain.