The Spirit House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My oily palms rolling over the shiny dark pink crown brought another exhale. As I neared my release my legs opened more and my idle hand cupped and massaged my slippery sack and gently rolled each testicle.

As I took myself over the edge, my balls tightened in my hand and throbbed. It was powerful.

Suddenly, there was pressure on the warm sensitive head, enclosing it in a coolness. My hips bucked against the invisible force on the end of my cock as spasm after spasm of pleasure flowed through me as my balls emptied themselves. Yet nothing appeared. Looking down at my wilting cock it was dry and clean. No evidence of what had just happened.

Then, for a second, or two, a dim almost translucent white image of a young woman's face appeared with faint black eyes, smiled at me, and vanished as quickly as it appeared

OH SHIT.

...........................................

I was useless at work the next day, my mind still in a fog. Even Paula asked if I was OK.

What was I going to tell her? How was I going to tell her that there was a young woman ghost 'living' in the house? A young woman ghost who last night somehow, drank my cum and appeared before me? This had all the makings of going nowhere but a big disaster for us. A disaster with the woman that I found so special. Who I really did love. And who I knew loved me. But I had to trust her. That's what relationships were all about. It's what we talked about... Trust. But, I needed more information.

So, that's how I found myself sitting at the same table with Edith and her friend, Elizabeth. Elizabeth was a photocopy of Edith. Come to find out... they were twins and both were unmarried.

"So, you want to communicate with whatever might be there?"

I wasn't going to tell them that I was positive that it wasn't just a 'whatever might be there'. That there was a real young woman ghost who I had to believe was Eleanor.

"I just thought maybe there might be a way to know one way or another. I don't even know if it's possible. I mean I've heard of people communicating with the dead. Gypsies sitting around a crystal ball in a dark room with candles and incense chanting... Seances... I don't know."

Although I did already know.

Elizabeth looked at me with a bit of an amused grin, "Well, I don't know too much about all of that. And I'm not an expert or had any real practical experience. But I have studied it quite a bit. All that I am pretty certain about is that, yes there are ghosts. Actually, what you described lends itself to more of a spirit rather than a ghost."

"They're different? I guess I never thought of a ghost in terms of a spirit."

"Ghosts are impressions in space and time. They're an image that is unlikely to interact, while spirits are the souls of humans who have passed on. Spirits can interact with you and your physical environment if they choose to do so. The example of your sheet being removed is a prime example. Ghosts are oftentimes unaware that they're ghosts while spirits are very aware and active. There are some who argue that ghosts don't have consciousness while spirits do. That's the main difference.

"People who have experienced contact with a spirit have described it as an energy that feels light, tingly, and loving. You usually don't see them, but people have reported seeing images as being extremely faint misty lights in an ambiguous shape that slightly resembles a person - only a transparent silhouette that is so faint that they think that their eyes are playing tricks on them. People have also reported full body chills and a slight cool breeze when a spirit is close or making contact. And then there are instances where one person can see the image and a person standing right next to them does not. Obviously, there's no explanation. It just happens, which makes it difficult for people to get confirmation of their experience. Also, spirits have been known to knock on walls or move stuff, maybe even utter something in a staticky or echoey-like voice.

"And spirits can be good or bad. It stands to reason that the soul can carry characteristics of a human's life or lives and personality. If you interact with the spirit, you'll be able to tell what you're dealing with. A bad spirit causes feelings of uneasiness... dread, or anxiousness.

"Anyway, I hope that gives you some insight into your situation."

"So, Elizabeth, are you able to tell if there's a spirit near you."

"No. I've been asked and have visited people's homes where they thought there might be something because of whatever. But, I've never sensed anything. From my experience, some people have it and some don't. I don't.

"So, back to your original question... Can you communicate with a spirit? I've never heard of it... not that that means anything. But if it's possible, I would imagine that it's not going to be like us sitting here, talking and having a conversation. I don't know how that would be done."

I left with a bit of an understanding of what was happening and what I was dealing with. Still, my discussion with Paula was going to have to be soon and away from the House.

...........................................

Friday after work, we met up at her car as usual. Paula said that she was going to her apartment to pack a weekend bag and then drive out to the house. Typically, I would stop at the store to pick up any last-minute things I needed for the weekend and then head out to the House to kind of get things settled and maybe start our dinner as I awaited her arrival. Right then, I felt her apartment would be a perfect place for me to present the situation. She gave me a strange look when I asked if I could go with her.

Paula came out of her bedroom with her overnight bag finding me sitting on her loveseat.

"Ready?"

I had been in deep thought as to how I was going to approach this whole thing when I suddenly looked over at her with, what I imagined to be a 'non-expression' look.

"What? Are you OK?"

"Paula, come sit for a moment."

Walking over with a worried look, my loving girlfriend sits and cuddles at my side and rests her head on my shoulder as my arm goes around her shoulder and hugs her. And waited for whatever I had on my mind.

"Kevin... What's the matter? You've been acting differently all week, like there's been something weighing heavily on your mind. Was it last weekend? Are you sorry we did what we did?"

Tenderly kissing to top of her head to give her reassurance that that was definitely not what I wanted to talk to her about.

"No, Paula... not in the least. It was the most tender and loving weekend of my life. I will never ever forget it."

"Then what is it? Do you have some illness that you need to tell me about?"

"No, Paula."

"Then what? Talk to me. That's what couples do. They trust each other enough that they can tell each other what is on their mind... what's troubling them. Remember what we said to each other last Saturday night after we made love? Come my love... tell me what's troubling you?"

It was the first time that she had used the term of endearment... 'my love'. It warmed my heart.

Taking a cleansing breath. There was only one way to approach it. This was no time to beat around the bush.

"Remember when you woke up that first morning and you asked why I pulled the sheet off of us?"

"Yeah. You said that you didn't. That you woke up that way... uncovered just like every morning that first week. And that at some point during the night, you must have kicked the sheet off for some reason. Why?"

Taking a moment to gather my thoughts.

"I didn't kick the sheet off. It was taken off during the night."

"What do you mean... taken off... I didn't."

"I know that you didn't.... Paula this is going to sound strange, but please hang in there with me for a bit.... The sheet was taken off by the spirit that lives in the house."

By now, Paula was sitting up and looking at me like I was crazy.

"You mean a ghost?"

"Not exactly."

With a worried look, "Kevin, please tell me what's going on. Whatever it is we can work through it. It's what couples do."

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes I went through the dream, what I had found at the library, my discussions with Edith, and Elizabeth, and the photos from the newspaper. When I told her about my masturbation session, she sat there with a look of astonishment. I just kind of sheepishly grinned.

"So you mean the coolness I felt after my shower, then on my nipples after you had kissed them, and then between my legs when we were cuddling... that was the spirit, Eleanor, touching me?"

"I think so."

I watched as my girlfriend processed everything.

"So, the rumors are true."

"Sounds like it."

Quiet as Paula just stared at me, still processing everything that I had just laid out.

"You know... part of me should feel kind of creepy. I mean, being touched by a spirit... a female spirit at that... a young and very beautiful female spirit, from what you described. But, I don't. I don't know why. Part of me wants you to take me back to the house, strip me naked, and then fuck me like there's no tomorrow. Part of me hopes that Eleanor either just watches or somehow joins in however spirits do it. Maybe she'll eat your cum from my pussy. Or I could give you a hand-job and watch what you watched.

"But, you know what I think that we should really do?"

Shaking my head in total disbelief at her reaction.

"I think that we should figure out a way that we can communicate with Eleanor. I know that she can't speak or even write. But, there has to be some way to reach out to her. It would be fascinating to hear her side of the story of that night and her life. And as a woman, and your girlfriend, I would like to tell her what I think about a young and beautiful female spirit sharing a house with my boyfriend," she grinned.

I sat there in disbelief. I don't know what I was expecting... disgusted... sickened... outraged... violated. Instead, Paula was fascinated. Maybe it was the scientist side of her... curiosity of the unknown. A chance to do something that had never been tried or done.

"I've been thinking about that too. What if we made a bunch of letters, placed them on the table, asked simple questions out loud, and see what happens... maybe nothing... then again, who knows?"

"There's a Scrabble game at my parents. We could start with that. If it works, maybe we could buy another so there would be more letters."

I had one smart girlfriend.

Two hours later we sat at my measly dinette table in the kitchen with a couple of beers, an empty pizza box, and the wooden tiles spread out on the table. We set up three words and one phrase with the rest of the letters spaced out around the table

"YES", "NO", "MAYBE", and "DON'T KNOW".

Looking at each other we each took a deep breath and a large swig of our beers.

"Well, here goes," I said.

"Eleanor... are you here?"

One minute... two minutes... five minutes. Not a sound from anywhere and no movement. Then, almost unperceivably slow, the 'Y' moved a fraction of an inch.

"Oh shit," we gasped in unison.

Then the 'E' moved followed by the 'S'.

We watched in total awe as an 'H' slowly moved through the letters followed by an 'O' and then a 'W'.

Paula and I looked at each other in total shock and astonishment. We were communicating with a spirit.

"How did we come to know of you and your name?"

The 'Y' moves.

I went through my research and the discussions at the library. When I laid copies of the photos that I had made on the table, Paula and I watched in amazement as the photo of her in her wedding dress moved. It was as if Eleanor's finger seemed to be tracing the outline of herself.

Paula had to know, "Eleanor... was that you I felt on my nipples and between my legs when we were making love the last time I was here?"

The word 'SORRY' slowly formed followed by 'MEANT NO HARM'.

Recalling Elizabeth's comment that there were both good and bad spirits... I was beginning to believe that Eleanor was a 'Good' spirit.

"That's OK, Eleanor. I just didn't want to think that it was imagined. Actually, it felt kind of nice."

"And Eleanor, was that you that was part of my dream?"

Again, the 'Y' moved followed by the 'S' in the word, 'SORRY'.

Paula and I each looked at each other with the same thoughts passing through our brains and spilling over to each other. So many questions. So many things that we wanted to know about her... her spirit... the House.

"Eleanor you can obviously see and hear us, right?"

'Y'

"But we can't see or hear you. Will we ever get to see you? From the photo, you are so young and so beautiful."

'D'... 'Don't know'.

'THANK U'

"I briefly saw you that one time when I was... well you know doing what I was doing. When I finished it seemed like you had taken what my body gave. Does that give you energy... if that's the correct way to describe it?"

'D'... then, 'FIRST TIME.

"Eleanor, are you stuck in this... I don't know what to call it... dimension, or whatever? Can you not move on?"

No movement, until the 'D' moved.

"Do you want to move on? To be free?"

Nothing, as if Eleanor was in thought. Then the 'M' of 'Maybe' moved.

"Why 'maybe'? I would have thought that you would want to move on. I mean I would think that this house has so many bad memories that you wouldn't want to be anywhere near here," Paula asked.

It was a series of slow and long responses lasting into the early morning hours. The description was not in the detail that follows but enough that Paula and I understood her meaning as we asked 'yes', 'no', and 'maybe' questions as Eleanor slowly formed short-handed type words in our first attempt to communicate.

Basically, Paula was right. The house did have a lot of bad memories, but Eleanor didn't know how to move on. It seemed like somehow she got stuck here like a prisoner in the dimension of the living. Perhaps it was due to her violent death.

The years that followed she found herself aimlessly roaming the house. She had tried to venture outside, but some invisible force prevented her from leaving... She was doomed to spend eternity trapped and stuck in the dimension of the 'unliving'.

Families and couples came and went. Some quicker than others. She yearned for the warm touch of a human body and knew that it was that desire for a warm touch that had driven everyone away and knew that she would never be able to experience it again.

And then I showed up and then Paula. Eleanor decided that this time, she was going to take things slowly... carefully. But, Paula emerging from the shower that first night, Eleanor couldn't help herself. Paula's beautiful nude body caused her to reach out and briefly touch her waist.

That moment when Paula first stood in front of me totally nude with her arms outstretched and her pubic mound on complete display, Eleanor couldn't help herself, and again she had to touch Paula's pubic hair to run her fingers through the softness. She could tell that Paula had noticed something and seemed to enjoy the touch as she seemed to be in a trance... so she continued for a bit.

Then when we were making love, Paula's wet nipples called to her. Eleanor admitted that it was her cold lips around Paula's warm nipples that caused Paula to gasp. And then when we were lying together after our coupling with Paula's legs slightly parted and the combined warm remnants of our lovemaking oozing from Paula's opening, Eleanor couldn't resist.... She HAD to taste US.

I saw Paula blush at those revelations. It was cute.

Then me, sleeping naked every night. She admitted to pulling the sheet back and just sitting on the bed gazing at my naked body, and at times brushing her hand through my pubic hair and over the length of my cock as I slept. Until one time she took me into her cold mouth as I slept until I let loose with my seed. It was something that she had so desperately missed. The closeness of a warm man... his essence... his energy. Finally, the night when I was in the world of 'self-pleasure' and taking me into her mouth at the moment of my release she willed herself to briefly become visible. Hoping that I wouldn't be scared off.

Then tonight. My research into her past. Discovering her name. Devising a way to contact her. Eleanor admitted that when I first called out to her, asking if she was here, she was shocked. It was the first time in decades that she had heard her name spoken. As she contemplated what to do, she figured, 'Why not?' and then hesitantly moved the letters in the word 'YES'. It was as if she was forming friends with us.

How strange is that I thought... us forming a friendship with the spirit of a murdered woman. She obviously knew that she would never age, but that we had mortality and would eventually cease to exist in this dimension and move on.

It was that thought that now kept her from wanting to move on. The thought of forming a friendship a connection with the living... however strange as it was.

The hours passed quickly. Before we knew it was 5:30 in the morning. The eastern sky was beginning to start a new day.

"Eleanor, you probably don't need to sleep, but we do. Can we do this again after we have rested?"

"Y".

"One more thing," Paula added, "I have a request. Actually, I have a couple of others and I will discuss those with you later. When we are in Kevin's bedroom would you please give us some privacy? If we want you we'll call you. Is that OK?"

"Y" and the word "UNDERSTAND" formed.

It was late and yes, we were both exhausted and exhilarated as we cuddled our warm bare bodies against each other.

"Do you think that Eleanor will honor my request about not coming in here unless we ask her to?"

"I think so. She was open and I think sincere in her apology for her earlier touches and everything else. She seems like she understands our needs and our need for some privacy. On the other hand, we wouldn't know if she was in the room when we were making love. I think that that was something that was missing in her short life... love. I mean, she took a lover and got pregnant and then continued, but I'm pretty sure that it was just lust and sex. I don't think that she ever experienced what we share."

"I never thought about it that. Then again, I don't think that very many couples share the type of love that we share."

Kissing the top of Paula's head in agreement with what she had just said, "What did you mean... unless we ask her? What are you thinking?"

"mmm... I don't know... Well, maybe I do... She admitted that her lips were on my nipples last Saturday night after you had licked and sucked on them. I have to admit it felt really good. A bit cool, but against my warmed-up nipple it felt really nice. Now that I know that it was a female and even a female spirit... maybe it would be fun to invite her in for some fun time. I know that we can't touch her and feel her but, we can definitely feel her touch us in a limited way. It seems like she can feel us when she touches us. I mean she ran her fingers through my bush as I stood in front of you. Maybe she'd be willing. I do want to ask that she not touch you when I'm not here. You're mine. And I will share. It's different than sharing with a real person... I mean, it's not like you're going to fall in love with a spirit.

"Maybe, with her help, we could discover ways to bring her some sexual pleasure. I can't imagine what that would be like.

"Man, I can't believe that I'm saying and imagining this...having sex with a dead woman's spirit. A week ago those ideas would have been as foreign to me as having sex on the moon. But, there will never be anything more wonderful than having you... my boyfriend, making love to me. I know that it's late but, it's been quite a draining week and I need to feel you close to me... Kevin make love to me."