The Spirit of Lady Macbeth Pt. 05

Story Info
Erotic Trans Femdom.
2.1k words
4.36
3.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia spun around in high heels just to see the petticoat swirl its layers in front of the floor mirror. Unlike the full-out 'sissymaid' one he had the moderate sized petticoat had the ruffles move into a sheerness at the panty-waistline while its length reached only his upper thighs. In the process of readying for the early evenings duties with the stockings on attached to the suspender-belt he held the matching bra up.

His knowledge of Shakespeare increasing Olivia let the words of Portia to the Merchant's Shylock flow out seeing the recent growth spurt ...'The quality of mercy is not strained, it droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven...Upon the place beneath..."

A slow jiggle Olivia gently lifted both his blossoming breasts that were blessedly pushing their way past an 'A-cup' adding..."It is twice blessed...it blesses 'her' that gives and 'her' that taketh...'

As though the breast growth spurt a Christmas present and answered prayer from the Goddess of all his repeating the Bards words echoed that of today's current new-age sages. Those that know of compassion declare 'anyone receiving, giving or witnessing kindness in action receive a jolt of serotonin which strengthens one's immune system increasing their ability to learn as well.

'We do pray for mercy, and the same prayer doth teach us all to render The deeds of mercy.'...Now a womanly bosom he could call his own the developing pear-shaped breasts had the sexy look any budding t-girl would enjoy.

Hearing the tiny bell ring out from Mistress Lisbeth's bedroom Olivia half-dressed gave one quick last look. Little did he know Lisbeth too had something she would 'be giving and he would be receiving' upon entering her bedroom.

There was just something about putting on his mascara that made him feel so feminine. The lashes curled upward thick with darkness the t-girl obediently headed off still holding the bra.

"Yes Mistress Lisbeth how may I be of service?...I was just finishing putting my makeup on and fixing my hair before donning my maids uniform."

The padded demi-cup bra dangling in his fingers his arms looked as thin as the twigs used in building a Robin's nest. Lisbeth thought to herself of Hamlets soliloquy denouncing his mother's swift remarriage as tho declaring all womankind to be so...'Frailty, thy name is trans-woman'.

The woman always looked attractively dominant wearing her mid-night black leather pants and matching boots with the 3" heels. Her blouse an off-white chiffon number clung to the sloping contour of Lisbeth's sumptuous breasts with the pendant necklace resting on the shelf created by her bra.

Lisbeth moved in behind her protégé letting her hands cup his growing twins. She gently ran her fingers along the shapely boobies moving them up and down. Taking in the fragrance of the Estee Lauder 'Modern Muse' perfume she nuzzled his neck whispering 'Shall I compare thee to a summer's day...A rose by any other name would smell as sweet'.

It was enough to bring a smile to Olivia's face being held in the arms of the woman that was transforming him into the kind of t-girl she knew he could be.

"Excuse me Ma'am..is that what I think it is?"

Off to the side stood the 19th century French provincial floor-mirror its legs and trim a dark color of its treated Elm. As though put there by Midsummer Nights Dream's 'Puck', the clever yet mischievous fairy a stool had a suction-cupped dildo affixed lifting upward.

If there in spirit the shrewd knavish sprite of an impish trickster would take delight seeing Olivia bounce on the piece. Lisbeth slid her hand between his cheeks gently easing out the butt plug. The tell-tale sound of a 'plop' informing the two his boi-pussy was puckered and ready.

"It's time you discover why you are kept well-lubed and plugged with your jeweled anal piece..."

Lisbeth guided Olivia closer his hips swaying to and fro had the mid-length petticoats flouncing on every footfall. The budding t-girl felt his femininity expanding taking over his persona.

"Once more unto the breach and we'll cover up the hole with our...well you'll get the point as it pierces your entryway...collect your pretty petti's and move into position...slowly Olivia dear...lower slowly...until you feel the fulfillment only penetration provides."

Lisbeth tapped her phone soon the opening chords to 'Swan Lake' filled the room from the small bluetooth speaker. As good as any piece by Mozart or Bach its crescendo would rise then fall in time for Olivia to experience his womanly climax.

The gentle bounce of his petticoats and boobies coincided to the slow tempo as the lightness of the classical instrumental French horns, tubas, oboes and clarinets began building their rhythm ...'daaaa, da daa dundee daaa...dee dum'...

His face so pretty with its made-up look he loved the way his lovely hairdo appeared as it moved about the curls swaying ever so girlishly.

Thin and weak his arms were barely strong enough for his hands to push on the stool lifting and lowering his developing body up and down on the slick dildo.

Confidently Lisbeth spoke knowing it was time she cast her 'Wiccan' spell.

"Banish thee masculine...become thy woman I say-eth to you...for surely it was meant to be...Yes I speak-eth for my feminine sisters all...tis many would declareth...we'd love to have such a pretty thing like you joineth within our ranks..."

Premiering at the Bolshoi Ballet in 1877 the Tchaikovsky composition suddenly lifted higher the collection of strings from violin's, viola's and cello's mingling with the deep base of tuba's and horns of the brass section giving it a fullness.

Olivia threw his chin up entranced looking at the mirror still riding the faux-cock enjoying its own fulness it provided.

Off to the side out of the I-phone's camera eye Lisbeth offered her words of encouragement.

"Feel the bliss within that cometh only through feminine penetration...once and for all let go of your silly little masculine ways...you'll so enjoy becoming a woman ...slip your hand in under your petti's...gently rub your hairless mound...it's as close to your g-spot that you can achieve for now."

His mouth pulled into a feminine pout his cheeks taking on a deep reddish rouge of a glow legs spread his high heels providing traction he rode the cock delighting in the sensations. Seeing the lift and fall of his breasts in timed motion he could feel his climax building in harmony with the music.

Olivia had to do it...the t-girl needed to feel the feeling that came from tweaking his hard nipples. The fingernails long and feminine so pretty in the red color his hands scooped at his breasts while his hips slammed up and down on the dildo.

"Yessssss...that's my girl...your learning...you have no need for a piece of penis of your own...noooo it's to be treated like you have a clit...a little nub of girlish joy...like the thickness you're riding...a cock belongs on a man...not on one as pretty as you...When Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods Makes heaven drowsy with harmony...for 'Loves Labour Lost is only from a cock gone absent."

Olivia her voice as an angelic as the Venetian beauty Desdemona's of Shakespeare's 'Othello' the t-girl moaned out channeling the feminine charcater.

".Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhhh...tis joy I feel within me ...ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhhh...never more shall I doubt-eth the ways of my earthly goddess Mistress Lisbeth...ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhhh...she guide-eth me upon the shores of the Lady pond...ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhhh...to a life liveth forever more in a womanly manner."

As 'Swan Lake' reached the height of its crescendo just as swiftly its tempo slid down the musical scales led by the string section. Lisbeth hit the remote control making the dildo vibrate.

"Good girl...now wiggle that pretty bottom of yours...push that lovely cock in deeper...yes back and forth slide your hips...feel the inner bliss so common to a lady in waiting...it's fullness you crave...I sayeth to you...beg to experience the spurting of cream...as though confirmation...an acceptance of your feminine joy."

It was the latest thing part of the product line of 'The toys of Venus' collection. Feeling as girlish as he ever had Olivia suddenly felt the faux cock pulsate out letting 5 second bursts of warm cream spurt forth within him.

After the third one he felt a wetness ooze from his little plaything informing him he had just gotten wet in climaxing. 5 more bursts of cream from the dildo carried Olivia off to a mind-blowing orgasm.

The Tchaikovsky score ending the Wiccan witches spell fully cast Olivia would hence forth regard himself to view the world through the eyes of a woman in the days ahead.

"Look at that Rosemary...our son Josh is friends with an Olympic athlete...wait until the guys at Hanks tap hear that."

"Yes Angus I'm sure they'll enjoy hearing that."

Standing at the front doorway of the spacious house that had a wrap-around porch the two parents watched their son and his new best friend Thad Hightower walk up the driveway.

As so often happens with married couples over the 23 years of living together their bodies and looks had taken on a similar appearance despite the seeming biological differences.

With Thad approaching at 5' 10" Angus realized he was a good 4 or 5" shorter and 50 pounds lighter than the college athlete.

Rosemary looked at her husband letting her lifted hand hold still between her sumptuous bosom. Like many a woman at her age of 45 she had altered the style of hairdo taking to wearing it shorter as the years past.

"I didn't realize how much older he looks than Josh."

Angus replied

"It's because of the time away competing that has him being 27 an older for a college student."

"I must say...he's quite handsome and well-muscled...why I wouldn't think you could match his athletic prowess especially since you stopped working out a few years past...the only thing you do lately is sit at the bar and do those 12 ounce curls...that is when I let you go...I still don't see the sense in wasting time watching silly televised sports."

Having taken up her own workout regimen some time back more and more the past few years Rosemary had been asserting herself over her husband. Intellectually he was no match for the woman and he knew it.

He had no better example than 4 years earlier when she took over the books of their company straightening out their finances putting them on a sound footing. Turning into a more radicalized feminist the last few years she liked taking her shots at Angus doing what she could to make him feel diminished and less than.

Saying hello to his father Josh hugged his mother.

"I got an 'A' on that semantics final exam mom."

"I'm proud of you though it doesn't surprise me...half Gruoch...you're my offspring so you're a smart boy...come let's get you two settled."

"Thanks Mom you're rad..."

Hugging her again he whispered 'mother we need to talk later'.

The woman simply nodded taking him by the elbow to lead him in.

Knowing he needed to best him Thad looked at Angus after a pleasant smile and nod acknowledged Josh's mother. The trait of many a competitive athlete sizing him up Thad had seen his type before. As they say it Texas 'All hat and no cattle' he thought he was the kind that spoke a big game yet didn't have the strength to back it up.

The dinner was much like many a family in farm country heaps of mashed potatoes and freshly cut turkey to go with the string beans and beats. The conversation shifted to Thad's talents.

Angus said.

"So you do the decathlon like Bruce Jenner did huh?"

"Yes but he answers to the name Caitlyn these days..."

Angus suddenly looked glassy-eyed as Thad continued.

"...the thing is in my youthful teenage years I could always run, thrown and jump...so being a challenger in the decathlon isn't all that different...except for the javelin and pole vault...and of course the discus...and then there's the shot-put...I try to do long runs every morning...and do a little lifting."

It came out sounding humble yet they all had a laugh knowing how hard all the events really were. Looking at her husband Rosemary spoke.

"Angus has some weights in the barn...though it's been quite a while since I've seen him use them...why don't you show him tomorrow dear."

Rosemary added

"Now Josh tomorrow morning you can plan on me taking you shopping for some new clothes tomorrow...don't they feed you there at university...you look a little thinner that when you left...you're welcome to come too Thad...we'll spend the day at the mall and have some lunch."

Angus looked at Thad

"So you guys can bunk up in the top room in the attic...there are a couple of beds in there for the each of you."

Thad replied

"Sure thing Angus...sounds fine."

End of part 5 ...