The Spirit of Lady Macbeth Pt. 08

Story Info
Erotic Trans Femdom.
2.1k words
4.64
2.6k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling helpless yet pretty the shorter Olivia sat between Wanda and Lori still holding the two smallish pompoms. Glad to be back at their house Olivia had an apprehensive smile on his face as he tugged trying to pull the hem of the cheerleading skirt down a little more. It had taken time yet he adjusted to being a cheerleader with the four genetic females and lovely yet strong gay male as the basketball ball game moved along.

One arm around the back resting along the couch Lori let her hand slip to his knee before dropping to remove each running shoe and footsie sock.

"Wasn't it nice to see our lovely Olivia urging our team on cheering so boisterously like that."

Her hand slipping under his short skirt it slowly made its way up until it felt the satin-like feel of the pantie.

Wanda smiled at the two.

"Do you think the crowd noticed how pretty the ruffled-butt panty looked every time our gurl jumped around and cheered us."

"Oh I suspect Olivia liked how it felt...her boobies jiggling being objectified like a pretty girl."

Lori eased his skirt down before lifting the top with the University logo on it off. In a moment of rebellion Olivia tried to move the pom-poms in place covering his breasts and panties. A stern look from Lori had him move them away as the woman shifted pinning Olivia's arm behind his body with Wanda doing the same sitting opposite him.

The large bodied woman slid her hand along the contour of his breasts gently touching the bra.

"Baby did it feel nice wearing your bullet bra...it made your breasts seem so much bigger...they really stood out more the way they pointed."

Lori dropped her mouth and took to nuzzling his neck with kisses before blowing in Olivia's ear while caressing his breast.

Wanda slowly ran her hand along the outline of his penis wrapped in its silken trap of a pantie. Smiling he shook his hairdo a gradually spread his legs.

Lori whispered loud enough for the three to hear before Wanda stood up.

"Darling you did that so natural-like...I think our pretty cheerleader deserves a treat."

Tilting his head to look up at Lori he closed his eyes as she moved close to kiss him. He could feel a hint of surrender to the woman as she removed his bra then his panties. The two kissed while she felt him up.

Olivia could feel the cushion of the couch move as Wanda sat back down.

Seconds later he watched as Lori slipped off her jeans and top to reveal her well-muscled sculpted body.

"Yes Lori I think Olivia does."

Turning to look with Lori playing with his areola he saw Wanda naked but for stroking lube on the cock of the strap-on piece she wore.

Lori whispered

"Feel it honey...your nipples are about to get as hard as they ever have..."

Together they looked on while his nipples and areolas seemed to expand. Her hand cupped his balls.

"These look so silly on you...these tiny little orbs...someone as pretty as you would adore having her own pussy."

Lori ran her finger along her slit.

"Think how nice it would be to have a beautiful flower of a vagina...your pretty panties would fit so nice and smooth...why we could have these little marbles silver plated...yes turned into earrings for you to wear."

Her finger toyed with his 3 " hoop earring before Lori's hand surrounded his penis letting just a little of the head show itself.

"Your clit would be sooo sensitive...it would peek out just above your slit...here I'll show you."

Her finger ran along the tiny exposed space of the head of his penis

"See...doesn't that feel amazing."

"Oh Ms Lori...please don't stop...please do your finger like that again."

"On your what?"

He arched his back lifting his b-cups higher only to see each woman pout their lips with each taking in his nipples.

His arms still pinned Olivia never felt so helpless or alive.

"Ohhhh my ohhhh my...ooohhh my clitty...please run your finger along my clitty like that...please."

Lori pulled him close exposing his butt. Just then Wanda lifted him onto her lap guiding him down as she eased the strap-on cock inside.

Lori looked on speaking as Wanda took to slowly fucking his boi-pussy.

"With these little orbs gone ...your estrogen would flow so freely...why we could even show you how quick a short weekend procedure would give you breasts as large as ours...yessss...lovely Olivia would like that...think how pretty you'd feel in a bikini...those big breasts ...all those eyes staring at you...everyone judging your appearance."

Lori s hand covered his mound making it look like he never had a penis.

"That's it ride it honey...ride that cock."

Lori added

"Let's go to bed I just love a menage a trois with 3 women."

It was the way she said it ...'three women'.

Lori lifted him up and carried Olivia effortlessly in her arms. Feeling so feminine he slipped his hands around her neck enjoying being swept off his feet.

"I want to bury my strap-on cock in that pretty pussy of yours."

Olivia looked at Lori

"I want to feel it Ms. Lori...truth is I wish I was your wife...I could stay home and keep the house clean ...do you think I'd look even prettier with a pussy of my own?"

Lori knew it was time to break out the flesh tone gaff of a tucking piece. He watched his ball-sac and penis slipped back inside the canal they had first dropped from. Bent at the waist in front of the mirror his b-cup boobies feeling so free he smiled after touching up his lipstick adding a dash of fresh mascara to his curled lashes.

Lori came up from behind.

"You love doing your makeup Olivia hmmm how about that I see no penis...just a lovely mound."

Staring Olivia was speechless before breaking his silence.

"I really could be a real girl."

"As sure as Pinocchio has wooden balls...yes you could."

Moving to the side he saw the lifelike 6" cock of her strap-on. A quick few steps or so on his tippy toes he slid onto the bed on all fours ready to suck on Wanda's dildo.

Her hand reached down and slid his hair to the side before cupping his boob as Wanda slid her faux cock inside his mouth.

"Baby look at me when you suck...lift those eyes...that's it such a lovely submissive plaything."

Lori's hand adjusted her own strap-on and eased it inside past his rosebud entrance. Her fingers scooped Olivia's own pretty pair of breasts as she slowly moved it in out.

"I want you to think about it ...are you the kind of gurl that would like having a pair of d-cup breasts?"

Lori bent down letting her breast rub along his back as he sucked Wanda's dildo.

"Think how pretty they would be in your lovely bras...I can already see you with deep dark tan lines."

Adjusting the belt of the robe to the peignoir negligee set Olivia made the call to his mother Helen the next morning while waiting for the coffee to start dripping.

"Hello mother."

"Hello dear how's school going?...Why your voice sounds so different Tracy...so much softer...much more gentle like."

"I'm fine mother we're on the speaker phone with Lori my lover...things have never been better."

"That's nice to hear...hello Lori...remember what Shakespeare said sweetie...'to thine own self be true."

Olivia spoke

"Yes mother...in fact I have an announcement ...I'm going to be married""

The mother replied.

"I've always enjoyed weddings especially when it's family...though secretly I wished I could have had a daughter so she could wear my wedding gown...I still have it you know."

Assertively Lori spoke up.

"It's interesting you say that Helen."

In like a lion out like a lamb spring soon filled the air. The semester nearing its end Olivia stopped into the dorm room pleasantly surprised to see Josh there making sure things were in order.

"I just wanted to take one last look Josh...this next year I'll be kept busy keeping our new home clean."

Josh spoke

"It's been such a year filled with surprises huh? I must tell you those large breasts of your look lovely Olivia."

The augmentation procedure giving him a pair of d-cups his hand moved some of his hair behind his ear as Olivia replied.

"Thanks roomie...when classes began I never imagined I would be getting married ...now your parents will be there right Josh?"

"They will be sitting with me and Thad ...he's with them now back at the Air-B&B...they have the house for the whole weekend."

Slipping his hand inside his blouse to adjust the bra strap Caitlyn looked at his Mistress Rosemary. Accepting his role as her wife something inside him was glad the woman had taken him from being a husband and turning him into a domesticated transwoman.

Undressing he put on some of what his Mistress laid out.

"Baby I told you that you'd like the feeling of estrogen...I think I hear someone at the kitchen door.'

8 different laser hair removal treatments had eradicated the facial hair giving Caitlyn's complexion the softer appearance any woman would enjoy.

"Yes Mistress let me go see who it is."

The waist-cinching corset tight to the body the t-girl didn't question her state of undress. The cute little a-cup breasts jiggled as the gurl made her way free of her panties wearing the high heels to see Thad standing tall at the back door.

"Good morning Master Thad."

His hand pulled Caitlyn close as his other one wiggled the chastity cage.

"Is it me or is that little plaything of yours getting smaller?...must be the female hormones I suppose."

"Yes sir...I don't really use it anymore...except for when I sit and tinkle."

"There he is...hello Thad."

Both turned to see Rosemary enter the kitchen

"How did your qualifying go?...come let's all move to the den...dear goddess knows... I've missed that gorgeous cock of yours...so has lovely Caitlyn."

"I thought I'd stop by to remedy that."

The former husband turned t-girl didn't have to be told. Caitlyn fell to her knees doing her best to unzip his pants as quick as she could. Thrilled to see the display of manhood she looked to the woman that had transformed her. A nod of the head a sign of approval Caitlyn slid her mouth onto the cock.

Outside the collection of trees surrounded the gazebo feminine taboo be damned Rosemary was pleased she had Caitlyn wearing the same style dress as that of her mistress.

Olivia made his way down the strip of white satin piece between the chairs on either side leading to the alter of sorts with Lisbeth Duncan waiting with Lori. The woman leaned to whisper to Lori.

"Just like Juliet from last year's class...he's going to make for such a pretty domesticated spouse. Those d-cup breasts will look cute in his bridal negligee."

"You always told me Professor Lisbeth...every woman needs a housewife...and now I'll have mine."

Holding the hand of Olivia Lori quoting Shakespeare's piece from 'Twelve Night' read her interpretations of the vows.

"I love thee so, that, maugre all thy pride, Nor wit nor reason can my passion hide. Do not exhort thy reasons from this clause, For that I woo, thou therefore hast no cause But rather reason thus with reason fetter, Love sought is good, but given unsought better."

The blushing bride looked into the eyes of the woman speaking the words from 'Romeo and Juliet' as a sign of the commitment before finishing with lines from Hamlet and saying her vows.

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep: the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite...doubt the stars are fire; Doubt the sun doth move; Doubt truth be a liar; but never doubt I love thee...I promise to love, honor and obey Domina Lori for the rest of my life."

In her best ceremonial Wiccan garments Professor Lisbeth held her right hand over those of the t-girl as her role as minister of the out-door ceremony. Her left hand let drop the crushed beads of lavender watching as they settled onto the open palm of Olivia. Intended as a sign of Olivia's commitment its appearance spoke to its meaning of purity, silence, devotion serenity and grace in her days ahead.

A moment before having gently lifted her bride's veil Lori now looked at the t-girl she was marrying. In unison the two bent and almost playfully blew the lavender off smiling at each other as their heads lifted to look at Lisbeth.

"I now pronounce you woman and wife...Lori you may kiss your lovely bride Olivia."

The End