The "Spirit of Omaha"

Story Info
The first rite of a swinger's group.
1k words
3.49
3.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed now in nothing but a cream colored, mid-calf length, open lace nightgown, Jackie slips into the matching terrycloth scuffs. She looks in the full length mirror, and knowing the ritual will be sexual, she sees her nipples are hard and trying to escape the gown's lace holes. The thin line of vagina is perfectly visible through the lace, and she can see the lip line of her labia, showing full beneath the puffy mons.

Her guides, K-C Betty a tall brunette with 40 D breasts, and Sue Belle, a blonde with equal size breasts, are themselves in low-cut gowns, their cleavage wide open, the tank top bodices showing almost all their breasts, and they wrap their arms around Jackie's waist. On her right side, Sue Belle reaches to take the door knob, as K-C. Betty, on her left, asks, "Shall we go?"

"I'm ready," Jackie says.

Sue opens the door and moves through to the hall, her left hand remaining in place around the Jackie's waist. Sue Belle steps through, and K-C Betty follows. Suddenly, they are in the hall which leads to the main room. Men wear nothing but thongs and loafers, alternating with women in garter belts, stockings and cupless bras. They line the hallway, and stop at a door about half-way to the big room.

Madam Elizabeth (Boots) is there, herself wearing her Principal's velvet robe of purple and gold.

"Unlike the members," Boots begins, "I am covered. If you insist on my nudity, I will have another Past Principal preside, and join you nude. I promise, ... before this weekend is out, you will understand why the Madam is covered when she presides. Shall we proceed?" the Madam asks.

"By all means," Jackie says, and the Madam reaches out to take her hands and guides her into a small bathroom on the right side of the hall. The lavatory is on the left, the toilet beside it, and the tub in the back of the room. The Madam actually moves to stand in the tub, the curtain pulled open, and guides Jackie in front of the toilet.

On the floor is a thick rug; thicker than a bath mat, and slightly padded. At the end of the rug are two pink foot prints. Now, the Madam says, "I warn you,...from the moment you see the penis,...the ceremony moves - VERY-! - quickly. Pull your

gown high enough to let you sit on the commode." Jackie does, and the gown is just about mid-thigh, showing a glimpse of slightly open labia.

"Place your feet on the footprints," the Madam says, and when she does, Jackie realizes her knees are stretched wide; much wider than normal for a toilet, and her pussy is also spread wide open.

"You are joining us, and you may choose the man who will be your partner for this ceremony. Who will you have as your partner?"

Jackie says a name and he steps into the bathroom, directly in front of her, his feet inside hers but off the rug. The pouch of his thong is at nearly eye level, the bulge of cock and balls filing the pouch.

"Sir," the Madam says as she hands him a small cushion from the tub. He drops the cushion between the lady's feet and kneels on it. To Jackie, the Madam says, "I am told you are right handed," and Jackie answers, "Yes."

"Make this sign with your right hand," and the Madam shows her a "V" with two fingers. Jackie makes the sign, and the Madam says, "Hold your vagina open with that." And Jackie moves her right hand to her crotch.

"Make this sign with your left hand," the Madam says, and shows the famous "O-K" sign...thumb and forefinger in a ring, three fingers up. Jackie makes the sign, and the Madam moves the lady's three fingers to the waistband of the man's thong. "Pull the thong, all the way down, under his scrotum." Jackie does and the Madam continues, "Ring his penis, and place the glans on your clitoris." She does and the man immediately grabs Jackie's butt cheeks, slides her forward, and Jackie grunts with the sudden sex pain.

"Repeat after me," the Madam says.

"Here now, - as we are - nude - spread - watched - ass - in - hands - penis - ringed - on - clit - we - spread - the - spirit - of - Omaha - as - we - kiss -

and -

piss."

The man covers Jackie's mouth with his, his tongue going straight into her throat, the penis hard on the clit. She pulls the cock hard against her, rubbing it up and

down her clit, and feels his piss go, as her own begins to run. The splash from the water and urine is both warm and cold on her butt cheeks, as the cock head slides into her pussy. She gasps as she quickly rises to near orgasm, and realizes she is jacking him, and she grabs his ass to take the full fuck, her own tongue rolling in his mouth and throat.

When she hits the orgasm, Jackie's legs are wrapped behind his ass and thighs, and she feels the semen running out into the toilet. As she relaxes, he slides Jackie back onto the seat and the Madam hands him a wet wash cloth as he sits back on his own feet and wipes her crotch and butt cheeks.

"Can you stand?" the Madam asks.

Jackie answers, "I think so," and K-C Betty holds her right arm, as the Madam holds her left, and she stands slowly as the Madam's consort, drops the washcloth between his knees and takes her butt cheeks again, kisses her labia, licks from the anus to the clit and stands, to kiss her mouth again.

When he breaks the kiss, the Madam says, "We bid you, ... wel - come-! - and may you always,..."

And the members in the hall and in the bathroom join in unison,..."Cum-! ... Well-!"

He offers his right arm, and Jackie hooks it with her left and they step out to the hall as all the members applaud,...some of the ladies kissing her cheeks, as he leads her to the main hall.