The Sprightly Sailor

Story Info
Arjak parlays with the daughter of a Kul Tiran captain.
2.8k words
4.67
2.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arjak had made plenty of mistakes in his career as a mercenary, but none of them were as embarrassing as his latest one. For the first time in many years, he had broken one of his own rules and accepted a job outside of Zandalar. His client was inexplicably wealthy and knew good protection was worth its weight in gold. What should have been an easy voyage to Booty Bay ended in disaster, however, when humans intercepted their vessel and attacked. He could have fended them off, too, if he wasn't drunk. All it took was the butt end of a weapon to the back of his head to knock his lights out. Now, on top of a massive headache, he was locked in the brig of an enemy ship.

Save for his loincloth, his captors had confiscated his belongings. The cage he found himself in was dingy, but he had endured worse conditions before. As far as he could tell, he was alone, leaving him to assume his client and the rest of the crew were not so lucky. He already despised the humans for murdering his king, but now his hatred for them was personal.

While he was busy mulling his misfortune, the sound of footsteps caught his attention. The lowest deck of the ship was the darkest, but the dim glow of a lantern allowed him to make out a lithe figure descending a ladder. He stood up, bristling with anger. Whoever they were, he would make them regret approaching him. Yet, when they did, he was surprised to find the human was not the mangy mariner he expected. On the contrary, she was pretty lass with fair skin, a tender face, and long strawberry hair. In stark contrast to her innocent features, she wore the trappings of a sea wench. The ensemble consisted of buckle strap boots that rose past her knees, a ruffled skirt that went as far down as her thighs, a billowy blouse, and a tight corset that was generous with her cleavage. Judging by her dimensions, she had bloomed quite handsomely, and her libertine style suggested she had no reservations flaunting her attractiveness.

"You're bigger than I thought you'd be!" she remarked with a distinctly Kul Tiran accent. "I guess all those stories I heard about the scary trolls make sense now."

"Oh, I can be real scary if ya don't let me out of here." Arjak threatened.

"So you do speak common? Good! What's your name?"

"Ya don't need to know my name."

"Well, mine is Coral. It's nice to meet you, even if you don't feel the same way."

"How ya be feelin' if I put ya in a cage?"

"Yeah... Sorry about that. My father decided to take you with us instead of tossing you into the sea. Apparently, a big troll like you would fetch a handsome price at the Dueler's Guild."

"De what?"

"The Dueler's Guild. They're an underground fighting ring in Boralus. You'd be sold off as a prizefighter, I'd wager."

Arjak laughed. "Ya gotta be out of ya mind if ya tink I be lettin' dat happen."

"I didn't think you'd be too savvy about it, but my father isn't known for being nice." Her eyes drifted down his torso, distracted by his anatomy. "Where are your tattoos?" she asked inquisitively.

"What tattoos?"

"Don't all Zandalari trolls have golden tattoos?"

"Nah... Not all of us be flashy."

"Oh, that's too bad... I've always wanted to see tattoos like those up close."

He found it difficult to hold contempt for the young woman. She seemed kind, even if her father was a demon. It was obvious had no part in his capture and probably would have released him by now if there were no consequences for it. Even still, he had to get off the ship, and her naivete seemed to be the perfect way to accomplish that.

"I've got sometin' else ya might wanna see up close" he proposed in a raspy tone.

Her head canted to the side with curiosity. "What do you have in mind?"

In the next moment, he dropped his loincloth, brandishing his enormous cock in all its glory. She was instantly smitten by his merchandise and could not keep herself from violently blushing as she gaped at it. "Oh, wow..." she said with a fluttering voice. "You're... enormous."

"I know ya never seen one dis big" he asserted. "Why don't ya get a betta look?"

She walked forward and stopped next to the cell's bars, holding them as she leaned forward to marvel at his manhood. "Oh, you were right... I do want to see it up close."

"Ya can get a little closer if ya'd like. De cell big enough for de two of us."

A nervous laugh escaped from her. "No way... I'll get in serious trouble."

"Who else gonna know? We de only ones here."

"Yes, but... Ahh, what the hell!" Throwing caution to the wind, she jaunted over to a desk to retrieve a key and bring it back to his cell. She hesitated before inserting it into the lock, seemingly doubtful of her decision. After a few seconds, she looked back at him with an unexpectedly serious expression. "You're not going to try to escape once I open this door, are you?"

"We be in da middle of de ocean, silly girl. Ya tink I'm just gonna jump off and swim back home?"

"Right..."

She unlocked his cell and stepped inside, pausing to make sure he didn't attack her. Instead, he simply stood there, cock hanging between his legs like a mighty leviathan. Convinced he was trustworthy, she closed the door behind her and stepped towards him until her head was just inches away from his package. At this distance, he could feel her tepid breath against his monster, gradually rousing it from its slumber. Watching him become erect had a hypnotizing effect on her.

"Wanna touch it?" he offered.

"How could you tell?" she asked bashfully. Gently, she reached out to grasp his member with both hands. "You're really hard," she stated as she fondled it. "It feels amazing."

"Why don't ya see how it feels in ya mouth?" he suggested.

"So, you think I'm that type of girl?"

"I wouldn't mind if ya were."

"I don't know... I've never done that before."

"Ya tink ya gonna have a chance like dis again?"

Coral inevitably capitulated, held up his shaft, and licked it from the balls to the tip. "I feel so dirty now," she confessed afterward. "If my father saw me doing this, he'd disown me."

"I would too if ya were my daughtah'" he teased.

"Oh, thanks for the encouragement" she sarcastically replied.

Despite the shamefulness of her actions, she did as he insisted, using her soft tongue to polish his harpoon as thoroughly as possible. Now that she was committed, it was not long before she was taking as much of it into her mouth as she could manage. He appreciated her gumption, finding her performance no less gratifying than the talented elves he had encountered in Zandalar. After a while, she drew back to catch her breath. "Does that feel good?" she asked optimistically.

"Feelin' real good, girl. Keep goin'!"

She giggled and obeyed, returning to the task with renewed confidence. As she carried on with the service, her callow eyes gazed up at him, yearning for his favor. He stared back at her with a raptorial grin, amused that his gambit included such a nice bonus. Eventually, the sight of her cute head bobbing on his cock made him feel an intense desire to dominate her. He seized her by her cranium, keeping her held firmly in place as he began rooting her delicate maw. Taken by surprise, she squirmed in his grip, grabbing his legs for support. For several minutes he exploited her in this way until he verged upon an orgasm. He could sense the fear in her as the moment approached, but did not relent. At long last, he burst, flooding her gullet with a torrent of hot semen. He refused to let go of her until his serpent was through convulsing, leaving her unable to do anything but sulk as his cum drooled from her lips onto her bosom. When he finally pulled out, she swallowed her serving and gasped for air.

"Was it fun to screw up my mouth like that?" she asked candidly as she swabbed up the mess.

"Why don't ya tell me, girl? I know dis be excitin' for ya."

"Well, what can I say? I'm a slave to adventure."

"Good. Now we can start gettin' ya clothes off ya."

"Aye, aye!"

Promptly reaching behind her back, Coral began to untie the laces of her corset. Once it was loose, she pulled it off and tossed it out of the way. Next, she removed her shirt, baring her supple breasts to the moist air. After that, she pulled down her skirt, then stepped out of it and kicked it aside. Without delay, she then slipped out of her lacy black panties, leaving her boots all that remained of her outfit. Her nubile body looked good enough to pass muster, even in an environment such as this.

"I never thought my first time would be with a troll," she anxiously divulged as she presented herself. "Let alone in the brig."

He chuckled. "You'll be tinkin' of me every time a man's inside ya."

Clutching her by the waist, he moved her against the wall of the cell and elevated her crotch to his head. She was light enough to hold this way as his leathery tongue searched for her clitoris. Her legs spread to accommodate him, eventually settling on his broad shoulders. As he tasted her, she mewled with pleasure, unconsciously squeezing his skull between her thighs. "Oh, fuck!" she blurted when he found her sweet spot. "That feels amazing!"

Before long, Coral's pussy was ripe for the taking. He lowered her until her vaginal lips touched the head of his cock, causing her to shudder with anticipation. Her impish smirk indicated she didn't realize what she was in for. Gradually, he introduced his mast to her organs, savoring how quickly her expression morphed into dismay. She tightened her grip on him as he penetrated her, whimpering in agony as her insides were expanded by his enormity. It was clear she was strained, but their racial disparity would not impede him from having her. When he discovered the extent of how much she could take, he rumbled with ecstasy, indulging the sensation of his erection being hugged tightly by her immaculate vulva.

Receding as slowly as he entered, Arjak noticed some relief in his partner's countenance. "Oh, Light," she uttered shakily. "You're too big..."

"Ya doin' just fine, sweet girl."

He proceeded to move his hips back and forth at a moderate cadence, allowing her body to grow accustomed to his size. In a few minutes, the source of her pain had become the source of her pleasure, and she found no good reason to hide it. She testified loudly in the form of ardent moans, careless to how far her sounds may have permeated the ship. It was not uncommon for women to lose their sense of awareness as he fucked them, but as emphatic as she was, it almost seemed as if she wanted to be caught. To prevent her from jeopardizing his plan, he pushed her up against the wall and grabbed her neck to silence her. "Quiet, girl!" he scolded. "Ya want de whole crew to know what ya up to?" Flushed by his sudden aggression, she shook her head. "Sorry," she whispered. After he let go of her, a puckish smile formed on her lips.

Arjak returned to bucking his partner at a regular pace. Her body writhed as she struggled to contain her jubilation, but managed to accomplish it through great effort. The activity was causing her skin to become slick with perspiration, affording her the appearance of an overworked servant. Unlike a servant, however, she was not striving against her will and received his vigorous loving with gratitude.

"It feels so good," she crooned a bit further into the session. "I wonder if Jaina felt like this when she fucked Thrall."

"Huh?"

"N-nothing..."

Arjak's thrusts hastened, priming his partner for her first orgasm. She panted exuberantly as the feeling swelled inside her, desperate to experience the ultimate thrill of sexual chemistry. When her climax arrived, she clamored deliriously, unable to control her volume. Her muscles contracted, causing her to constrict around her lover as if her body had suddenly become magnetized to his. As tumultuous as the event was, he did not ease up, continuing to pump her with certain temerity. Just as she was beginning to return to her senses, he was ready to jettison his load once again, this time inside her unspoiled pussy. He came with a boisterous grunt, flooding her lower compartment with his jism.

By now, Coral looked as if she had just finished swimming across the Great Sea. "Your cum is so warm," she breathed. "I feel like I'm dying..."

"I ain't done wit ya yet" he warned.

In short order, he detached the weary girl from his cock and transported her to the dirty floor of his cell. He dropped to his knees and sat upon his heels, keeping her lower half hoisted upon his lap as her upper half sprawled onto the boards. She didn't seem bothered with her new perspective, gleefully smiling in anticipation of being degraded even further. "By the Light, you're so hot," she uttered as he arranged the position. "Do whatever you want to me." As he lowered his anchor into her a second time, her nails dug into the grooves of the wooden planks below her. The view from this angle was a significant improvement from before as it allowed him to witness her convulsions while he hammered her. Her tits jostled back and forth with his movements like buoys in a storm, provoking him into an animalistic frenzy.

In due time, Coral was driven into another climactic fit. To keep her from drawing unwanted attention, he plugged her mouth with his thumb like a leak in the hull. She clenched her eyes shut while her spastic body strained against his hold. In the wake of her tantrum, he withdrew from her depths to take matters into his own hands. After a few tugs, his cock palpitated as fiercely as it had the first time, dousing her bonny face with an abundance of sperm. Overwhelmed by excitement, she fainted, transferring what little agency she had left over to him.

As Coral lay unconscious, Arjak swiftly picked up the key along with his loincloth. After exiting the brig, he turned around and locked his unwitting accomplice inside. He wished he could see the mortified look on her face when she woke up and realized her mistake. It was unlikely that he'd find an opportunity to kill the ship's captain during his escape, but fucking his daughter was a fine alternative for revenge. Given what he had been through, it was easy to imagine the father's humiliation when he discovered his precious girl snuck into the prisoner's cell and let him plunder her. In any event, he had no time to waste. With as much stealth as a troll could manage, he climbed to the deck above.

To his fortune, the sun had already set before the romp was concluded. Using the darkness as cover, he maneuvered past the crew undetected and found his way to the cargo hold. Here he found several large barrels, a few of which he'd claim for himself. Once he had emptied them of their contents, he tied them together with some rope to fashion a serviceable raft. What he needed now was a diversion. "NAGA! STARBOARD SIDE!" he shouted using his best impersonation of a human. The ensuing commotion afforded him a small window of opportunity to make his getaway. As the footfalls gathered on one side of the ship, he lugged his improvised vessel to the top deck. While the humans were distracted, he hurried to the side opposite from them and threw his creation into the water below. Expeditiously, he dived in after it, then climbed aboard and floated away from his captors.

Arjak may have earned his freedom, but his trial was far from over. For the next few days, he was at the mercy of the sea, drifting without any sense of direction. By the end of the seventh day, he had nearly succumbed to dehydration. Yet, just when all hope seemed lost, land appeared on the horizon. Using the last vestiges of his strength, he paddled towards it, praying it was not just a mirage. His energy gave out before he reached his destination, but the tide would carry him the rest of the way. The island he washed up on was ancient, mysterious, and, as he would later find, home to some of the most beautiful women of Azeroth.