The Springston Fart Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She averted her gaze to the ground, defeated. "Have you guys by-" *cough* "-any chance seen-"

"A brunette? White pants? White sweater?" asked Denny, interrupting her so she could save her own breath.

She gave him a nod, as if to say "yeah, yeah." while still keeping her eyes to the ground.

Before he could show her the direction, he noticed her waist. He froze into place. His eyes widened. He didn't know how to react. "Is this really happening?" He thought.

Her jeans were sagged. Low. Real low. Must have loosened up from all the running. They were clinging on to her waist at the front, but at the back, they had fallen all the way to the top of her thighs. Her ass was fully visible, from buttcrack to perineum. Her buns were draped tightly in her cotton white shorts, now made grey by the sweat. They looked painted on. The sweat also allowed light to filter through, letting him see parts of her nude flesh. He was dead silent. His face redder than ever. All the porn he had seen couldn't prepare him for this situation. His pecker was getting stiffer by the second. "What do I do? Do I turn around? Do I tell her? Will she see it? What if she sees it.?" A tornado of thoughts raged in his mind, clashing against one another. She was savoring her breath now but soon enough she'd notice the awkward silence and look back up to him. At this point there was no way she wouldn't notice his pumping erection.

"I uhh-"

"She went straight and turned the corner up front." said Freddy.

"Alright." she muttered under her breath. She pulled herself back up reluctantly, cracked her knee joints and squeezed her butt together (the act of which strengthened Denny's already hard cock). Without averting her gaze from the road, she said "Thanks." and jogged off. After two strides, all of them could see her juicy ass jiggling through her wet cotton shorts. Fred rose up from his bench in awe. "There she goes. She still doesn't realize it." thought Denny. He was interrupted by a soft slap on the crotch, courtesy of Tim. Before he could react, Tim snatched the phone from his hands while shooting an expression at him that said "What do you think this is for?" Before he could open his mouth, Tim had already pressed the record button and pointed the phone in the girl's direction. Her swaying hips and her wiggling cotton draped asscakes were now captured on camera for about 15 seconds. He stopped recording after she turned the corner.

They were all speechless for a while.

"Jesus Christ," said Tim, his erection still intact, "What. A. Magnificient. Ass."

"She almost saw my hard-on," said Denny, his erection still intact, "I was this close from being busted."

"You gotta pump your calves," said Freddy, his erection still intact, "Just flex your calves ami."

"This close."

"What?" said Tim, to Fred.

"Just pump your calves. Put pressure on your calves."

"What are calves?"

"Your leg muscles. Just squeeze your calves, or any muscles really, just pump something."

"Why?"

"This close man."

"Draws the blood away from your dick so you stop being hard. You don't want to stand there with your flagpoles drawn in the damn daylight do you?"

"So I just pump 'em?"

"Just pump 'em."

"This close."

"Denny stop freaking out and pump your calves."

"Huh?"

"Just pump your fucking calves man, I can see your bulging hamcandle from here."

"Hehehe hamcandle."

"Tim you got another camel?" asked Denny.

"Let's see. I've got one left." said Tim, holding up the last of the cigarette from the package.

"I'll take it." He snatched it from Tim's hands and stuck it to his lips, almost chewing on it. Freddy tossed the lighter into his hands. He noticed something different about Denny, but could not figure out what.

"Alright boys, who wants to see the video of the year?"

"Not right now. You hold on to it. I'm gonna go take a leak." said Denny, before climbing up the wall and jumping down to the empty field on the other side.

Tim shrugged and walked over to the bench to show Freddy the video, which undid all the effort that went into 'pumping his calves'.

"Quelle Beauté." said Freddy, now leaning back on the bench with his book placed right over his crotch. "I would follow her all the way to the ends of the earth, if I could."

"Look at the way she jiggles. I would want her to rest her sweaty ass all over my face after a long round of cardio. And I would want that first chick to join us. And I want both of them to be gassy. Just fart all over my face. Let them rip-"

"Don't give me any fantasies Tim. We both know we're going to bed horny tonight."

"Oh we're in for a lot of wet dreams my friend. We might want to stock up on our tissues thanks to that angel."

"Oui"

"Fuck me. Do you think she works out?" asked Tim, who now paused the video at the best possible frame.

"She looks like she has to. A butt can't be that round naturally, right?"

"Yeah. She's so beautiful too. Jesus Christ man, things like this don't happen all the time. You only see a hot stranger chick with her ass out atleast once in a lifetime. Twice if you're really lucky. And even if you did you'll only see a regular butt. Not this. This is the kind of rump that belongs to an underwear model. Man fuck. I think what we witnessed just now was a miracle."

"Oui. Oui. Lady luck seems to be in a good mood this evening."

"Lady luck, though art an angel. Denny's a real lucky bastard you know? He got to see her from up close. Maybe he saw something the camera couldn't pick up."

"Wait Tim." Freddy's eyebows suddenly curled in confusion. "Is it just me or did you notice something different about Denny?"

"Hmmm. He did look taken aback ever since he saw her butt. You thinking what I'm thinking?" he said, still staring into the screen.

"Hmmm."

"Love at first wardrobe malfunction?"

"No, I feel like his face looked different. Like in a way I've never seen him before."

"Different how?"

"I don't know. Something about his eyes looked different."

"Yeah I could feel that too. . . . . wait a fucking minute."

"Oh mon Dieu, the motherfucker took off his glasses."

"Holy shit-" Before they could say more, they already heard the footsteps approaching. Same place as the last two. They had no doubts this was the third girl.

"Wha-hey Denny!" shouted Tim. "We got company!"

They heard no response from the other side of the wall.

"We need to hide our erections." said Tim. He glanced at Freddy's crotch which was already covered by the book. Then he looked at his own crotch, which now resembled a teepee tent.

"Fuck."

"You know what time it is."

"This better work." He flexed both of his calves like his life depended on it. At first they felt tense. Nothing much else seemed to happen. Then he could feel them cramping up. The pain started to flare up in his legs. He let out an audible grunt. A few seconds later he could finally feel the energy draining from his waist, but it came at the cost of feeling like his calves were being crushed open by a pair of pliers. The pain lingered even as he stopped.

"Attaboy."

"Ah shit It still hurts."

"Yeah if you overdo it, your muscles could stay cramped for the night."

"What in the-"

"Shut up, here she comes."

The third figure slowly came into view. She was running much slower than the rest. As per custom, Freddy and Tim felt the time dilate as she got closer and closer. The last girl in the line was Angelina Rosette, a Russian beauty. She seemed to be just as tall as the girl who preceded her. She was carrying two schoolbags on her back, along with her own.

The moment she came within viewing distance, Freddy felt like he was hit by a bolt of lightning. His eyes widened as his jaw dropped. He took in every single detail that was in front of him. She looked like she was from a completely different century. A black V-neck sweater vest with the sleeves rolled up to her forearms, coming undone with each stride. A thigh high plaid skirt with stripes of red and black fluttering in the wind. Her black socks ended just above her knees. Her reddish face lined with the sunset sweat. Her short golden hair parted in the middle and reached down to her neck on both sides, with various strands flapping wildly around her face, hiding and showing the pearl earrings twinkling against her ears. Each of her nails was painted half red-half black. Her tender wrists carried a black band on the left, and a white watch--with a melted bezel, imitating a picasso painting--on the right. The way she closed her tired eyes and opened her mouth for air made her look like she was either about to faint from exhaustion or climax from pleasure.

Seeing her made Tim blush. She was really pretty. Much cuter than the other two. He thought she bore an uncanny resemblance to a short haired Natalia Poklonskaya in her twenties. He wanted to take a picture of her and frame it. She almost made him feel guilty for putting his finger an inch away from the record button. He figured the guilt of being a creep could be washed away at an instant by deleting the video, but the regrettable pain of not savoring a moment as beautiful as this would stay with him forever. He pressed record and put on a half decent impression of someone chatting busily on their phone, hoping Fred would carry the conversation if one arose. But when he glanced at Fred, he was shocked to find a paralyzed wax figure in his place.

"Well shit."

Luckily for both of them, she wasn't planning to stop by. Not wanting to lag behind any further, she decided to call out to them while running.

"Excuse me!~" Already looking like one more word would put her to sleep.

"Déesse, even her voice. Such a beauty." thought Fred. He was not able to say or do anything. She had frozen him to his core. She was not the lady of his dreams. She was the lady he didn't know he wanted. Or needed. Desperately. Even though he was powerless now, He promised himself he'd do anything to see her again.

She begun to speak again. "Was there two girls-"

Fred's mind was bubbling with frantic thoughts. "Oh please keep her talking Tim. I want to hear her voice. I want to hear that smooth silky voice. Make her stop. Do anything. Feign ignorance. Ask her who she is. A name. A number. Anything. Don't let her go. Don't let this goddess leave Tim. Never."

"ohyeahtheywentthatwayBYE!" mumbled Tim in one breath while flashing her the teethiest grin Fred had ever seen.

"WHUH?" was all Fred's mind could muster.

She replied with a confused smile. She couldn't make sense of anything except for the "ohyeah" and "BYE!" but the intense positive energy in his speech seemed to suggest she was close. Freddy, feeling absolutely helpless, willed his body into action and aimed his hand towards the street corner just before she could pass him. She looked at the hand, then at the place it was pointing, then looked back at Fred and flashed a thankful smile, which liquified his insides, but before she could turn her head back to the road, something caught her eye.

She looked at his crotch.

He did the same.

There was a green book.

Both covers visible.

Both read 'L'érotique d'Emmanuelle'.

Both of them saw it.

He looked back at her.

She looked back at him.

He could see the words registering in her mind.

She could see his face getting red.

He could see her face getting redder.

She quickly averted her gaze and picked up her pace, Almost sprinting out of his vision. The whole thing happened in two seconds. He looked at her as she ran, wondering what she thought, wondering if he had blown it before it could even begin. Before she could put a dozen yards between them, something else happened that will be imprinted on the minds of Tim and Freddy for the rest of their lives.

A strong breeze took her by surprise and blasted her skirt to indecent heights, revealing her white satin panty. Running for a long while had forced her garment to get buried between her buttcheeks, causing Tim to mistake it for a thong. She was close enough to them when it happened that the pair could see her ass thrashing madly between each stride, sending small ripples of fat through to her thighs and hips as her hindquarters wiggled around.

Her eyes widened as she let out a small squeak. She brought the skirt down a second too late. And she knew it. She exploded towards the corner and turned without looking back.

Freddy heard the sound of the playback button. He looked at Tim, who looked back at him. Both of them were blushing red and both of them were erect. Fred brought the book to his face and shamefully buried himself in it. Tim looked back at his phone, browsing for the video he just shot.

"Fait chier, what the fuck is happening today. Did you see that girl? That was not a girl. That was a woman. No. An angel."

"Tell me about it."

"I have something to tell you about, you imbécile."

"What did I do?"

"It's not what you did, it's what you said."

"What did I say?"

"I don't know, but it sounded something like 'oHyEahtHeywEntThAtwaYByE!' Why were you rapping at her? We could have played it soft and smooth, gotten her to take a break and flirt with her."

"Trust me when I say this Fred, but you did not look like you were in a flirting mood when she came by, I mean you were frozen in place staring at her boobs with your mouth open."

"What? What? I was not staring at her boobs Tim. I was staring at her face."

"I bet you were, you drooling dog."

"What the fuck."

"I just didn't want to make her feel creeped out by a french pervert."

"As opposed to a rapist looking Walter White with a hidden phone cam?"

"Hey! What do you mean rapist looking?"

"Tim. Your shirt says 'Say Hello To My Little Friend' and you have a big raging erection."

"...Fair point." He conceded, with a chuckle. "But let me just say this Fred. What we shot has, is and will be priceless." he said, showing him the video he just shot, paused right at the frame where the wind lifted her plaid skirt.

"Ah she was priceless." He swooned. "This whole day was priceless. This better not be some weird shared lucid dream. If I find out tomorrow that your cigarettes were laced with some drug, I'll be pissed."

"Oh no this is real. There's no need to pinch any cheeks because I can still feel the burning pain in my calves."

"Hey where's Denny?" asked Fred.

"Right here." said Denny as he climbed up the wall. "What did I miss?"

"You missed the third girl, Denny."

"Angel. She was an angel."

"Sure. An angel. She was a cutie and looked Russian."

"Ooh." said Denny as he jumped down the wall. "Tell me more."

"Ami where do I even begin? An absolute heartbreaker blonde with a killer smile. She was wearing an adorable sweater vest and a plaid skirt."

"I do find skirts hot."

"Do you find white thongs hot? Because she was wearing one underneath." said Tim.

"It wasn't a thong Tim, she was wearing a panty that got squished between her beautiful cheeks."

"Messing with me now, are we?" said an unimpressed Denny.

"See for yourself." said Tim as he gave Denny his phone back. Flashing on the screen was the looping video of a girl running away, carrying three bags on her back, all of a sudden having her skirt lifted up by the wind. Denny's jaw dropped in disbelief. "The steet and the lighting matched, It couldn't have been a fake," he thought. Tim had captured a second wardrobe malfunction from a second hottie. He mouthed the words oh-my-god at him and received a proud chuckle in return.

The red glow of the sunset clothed the street. The phone clock read 5:35.

Freddy was too embarassed to look at the screen any longer. He felt like he saw something he should not have any right to see. Which made it all the more sexy. Which made it all the more embarassing for him. "What was she thinking about? It looked like she recognized my book. What does that mean? Does she know what it is? Does she read smut too?"

He looked around as the others began walking back to their homes. He looked at the street corner that swallowed up all of the girls that jogged onward. He gave it a final glance. "What beauty lie beyond that nook?" As he turned his head back and took another step, he felt something under his shoe. It looked like a black wristband.

"Hey Freddy, let's go." said Tim. "Denny, you better forward the two videos the moment you reach your house. In fact why don't you start the upload now?" "Alright."

"Guys, check this out." He said, putting the band on his own wrist. "She dropped it. The girl with the skirt. It's a black band with the words 'SFC' written on it. Any idea what that could mean?" Tim thought hard about it while Denny shrugged.

"The 'S' could stand for Springston and the 'C' could be some kind of a club." offered Tim.

"That makes sense." said Denny. The girls did look young enough to be high-school students. And the fact that they had never been spotted before today could mean they're newcomers off a fresh batch. "Springston Football Club? Nah. Foosball? Feminism? Festival? Fashion? French? Film?" Denny's mind lingered on Fashion. Tim favored Football. Fred was leaning towards French.

Tim took a long breath and began, "Alright guys, before we say or do anything else, I just want to acknowledge that what happened today was nothing short of a miracle. I'm sure this will make for a really good story to tell our grandkids on christmas. I know the lot of you are thinking about a lot of things. And I am too. Having one of their stuff means we might get to meet them again. And having these two videos will surely drive us crazy for a long time. But need I remind you we're three red-faced dudes walking the open streets with three very visible erections while talking about two heavily inappropriate videos we shot very candidly? How about we change the subject and talk about this in a phone call or tomorrow, after we've all had a good wankoff?"

Fred nodded and added "Yes. Mr. Tim is right. We need some time to process all of this. I vote we change the subject to Denny's eyes."

"I agree Mr.Fred. Let's talk about Freddy's handsome eyeballs."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Come on now. We saw you take them off as the second hottie ran past us."

"Nope. No idea what you're on about."

And so they went, talking about this and that, trying to keep their minds away from the obvious incident that is doomed to haunt their horny minds until the end of time. A myriad of questions flashed through their heads. "Who were those girls? Why were they running? And where were they running off to? When do I get to see them again?" The only thing that verified their experience, and proved that they weren't victims of a collective hallucination, was the black band that now rested on Fred's wrist. He asked himself once again, as he walked to his home, "What beauty lie beyond that nook?"


12