The Spur Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started out lightly, alternating shoulder blades and then ass cheeks. Her body tensed at the first strokes. I could tell she was trying to figure out whether to protest or not. Then her body relaxed a little as she decided not to protest yet.

I put a little more weight behind the strokes. Her skin began to pink up almost immediately, but she was brave and took the blows with determination. As the strokes got harder, she breathed through them. I watched her hands clench as she worked through the pain, and her body began to flinch as I became more merciless. I had worked into a rhythm and the pink had turned red when I let loose with the final three, vicious strokes. She cried out and arched her back to escape the tongues' wrath. After the last stroke, I dropped the flogger and gently reached out and stroked her reddened back. I swiftly untied her feet, and with the press of a button, the dildo she'd been impaled on collapsed and slipped out of her, causing her to moan. Using a pair of safety scissors, I cut the rope dress from her. She had the most fascinating pattern crisscrossing her body. I slid off my robe and pressed myself to her back, soothing her, holding her gently with one arm while quickly untying her with the other hand. When she was completely released, I lowered her to the only soft surface on the ground floor--the bear-skin rug--and held her. I kissed away her tears, smoothed the hair from her face and told her I was proud of how well she had taken her punishment.

She was tired, but there were still the nipple clamps to deal with. Knowing they were going to be intense for her, I slipped one off. She screamed as the blood rushed in, followed by the pain. I gently sucked and tongued the nipple, soothing it. As I comforted the other nipple, I reached down and began to stroke her clit lightly. All of the pressure from the rope had made it hyper-sensitive, and with just a few light strokes she was having her third orgasm of the morning. Hearing her moans and watching her cum so many times had taken its toll on me. Holding her in one arm, I reached down between my own legs and begin to stroke my clit. She leaned down to suck on my nipple, slipping two fingers inside me.

It took very little before I was screaming my own orgasm as my walls clamped down on her fingers. As we both came back to earth, with the smell of sex all around us, we drifted into a blissful sleep right there on the living room floor.

STEVE'S JOURNAL

I tried.

"You should be with somebody closer to your own age. Squeeze out some puppies. You would be the mother to end all mothers; you know that, right?"

"I don't want to end all mothers," she said, slipping her arm through mine.

"You know what I mean."

"I do, but I don't want to leave you. I'm not in a hurry. Besides, you've said you could picture us having a real future together."

"I did, but I don't want to think too much about the future until we have a better idea of what's up with me."

"Well, then, unless you 'remove my collar and release me from your service', I'm definitely not leaving you until then, at least."

I'll try again; I have to.

(Author's note: I am indebted to My Captain, a dominatrix friend who helped me with the femdom POV for this chapter.)

12