The Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm! Well, that's not a bad idea! "says the woman, with a naughty grin on her face as she continues to hold the spy.

One of them asks the others, "What shall we do? Shall we take off our stockings and tie him up?"

"Of course!" another devilishly grins as she stares at the helpless spy on the ground, "Come on! Let's take off our stockings!"

Between jokes, laughter, and banter, the women take off their shoes and quickly remove their stockings, holding their skirts so as not to show more than they should.

The women's noisy banter makes the spy perk up and he watches as the ATS girls put their shoes back on and smooth their uniforms, with their silk stockings hanging over their arms, as they joke and mess around. They seem to have forgotten about him so he seizes the chance to take something from his pocket with the idea of putting it in his mouth."

His fingers are within inches of his mouth when the woman pinning the spy down catches on that something is amiss. So far, she has been distracted by the whole spectacle of the stockings but now she zeroes in on her prisoner.

The girls fall silent after a loud shout from their companion pinning down the spy. They look to see what is wrong and see their valiant comrade trying to stop the spy getting his hand to his mouth.

"What's up? "asks one of them.

"He's trying to kill himself with a suicide pill!" said the ATS girl on the ground, "Help me! Grab him!" her screams galvanise the other women into action.

"Girls! He wants to kill himself!", one of them screams, shocked at what the spy is trying to do.

The girls, shouting, throw themselves on the spy, who vanishes from sight under a mountain of khaki-clad Amazons.

The spy's voice groans can faintly be heard from under a sea of legs and skirts, while a host of arms grab him from every angle.

With a great deal of pushing and shoving, the women do their utmost to keep the spy's clenched hand still and stop it reaching his mouth. The man writhes on the ground, while a sea of arms, legs and skirts completely cover him.

One of the girls tries to prise open the spy's hand, while the man desperately shouts "No!"

The spy tries to keeps his hand clenched over the pill, while the women, surround him and hold his arm. "You won't take me alive!" the German cries out as he desperately tries to get the suicide pill to his mouth.

"Let me kill myself!" the man shouts. "Drop it!" scream the women in reply.

The spy keeps the pill clenched in his hand as he tries to move his arm. With the din of women's voices ringing in his ears, skirts pressing against him and brushing his face, he now feels eager fingers try to open his hand, to make him release his grip on the suicide pill.

Finally, the women manage to prise his hand open and the pill drops to the ground. One of the ATS girls takes it out of the spy's reach.

Now he won't be able to kill himself!" one of them exclaims with relief. The spy, now with sore hands and fingers (not to mention bruised feelings), cowers like a beaten dog.

"Why would he do that?" one of the exhausted girls asks, puzzled. Another replies, "Spies usually do it when they're caught to avoid being tortured. They're not protected by The Geneva Convention like other prisoners."

"Well, now he already can't commit suicide!" another one says with a smile, as she looks at the cyanide pill held in one of the girl's hands.

"Now we need to tie him up with our stockings!" says the spy's captor breathlessly, tired from the latest round of combat.

Amid laughter, the women swiftly bind the spy's arms, hands, and trunk with their silk stockings, which they then lash together.

One of the girls then goes up to the German and dangles one of her stockings in front of his face. She hikes up her skirt slightly, bends down right in front of him, grabs him by the hair, tilts his head up, and stuffs a crumpled stocking in his mouth. The terrified spy can only respond with a muffled "Mmm!" as he is forced to his feet.

One of the girls, bewildered, asks him, "Why did you do that? It doesn't matter who hears!"

"Well, I'm the one who doesn't want to hear him! That way, he won't bother us!" the woman retorts, looking at the trussed spy coldly.

The ATS girls brush down their now dirty, wet uniforms with their hands, and one of them says, "It's chilly without stockings, isn't it? I can feel a draught between my legs and under my skirt!"

All the women burst out laughing.

Another says, "I think we should head to the nearest police station now!"

"Yes, we'd better take him there," another woman answers, nodding.

The women lift the spy to his feet, and while some brush off their khaki skirts with their hands, one of them looks at the German's face and says, "captured by women!", prompting ribald laughter.

The ATS girls set off, pushing the struggling, gagged German who makes the odd muffled sound from time to time through his silk bung.

The spy's captor picks up the codebook and suitcase and says loudly, "I think you'll have a lot of explaining to do when it comes to the codes and the transmitter, Herr Spy!" She adds, laughing, "Don't worry about the U-Boote tomorrow. The Royal Navy and the Royal Air Force will be happy to give your deepest apologies and the sub a warm welcome. They just love U-Boats!" she giggles".

The gagged German writhes, shaking his head, uttering muffled sounds through the stocking muzzling him. All the while, the ATS women hold him tightly, tugging and shoving him as they force him to walk with them.

The girls drag their prisoner out of the alleyway, stepping through the many puddles. Once outside on the street, one of them shouts happily, "Now straight to the police station!"

The spy's captor then remembers Sergeant Ramsey and her terrible scoldings. Worried that she might 'be given a rocket' for arriving after hours, she stammers, "Er, w-w-why not take him to our barracks instead of the police station? That way, all the other ATS girls will see what we've done tonight and who we've captured! What do you think?"

"That's a wonderful idea!" responds an enthusiastic voice.

Relieved now, the first woman adds, "Better still, it will make that bitch Sergeant Ramsey happy for the first time in her life when she sees what we've caught her."

"Ha, ha! Are you from B Company? We're from F!" a smiling girl asks, adding, "Yes, we already know your sergeant but ours isn't any better -- Sergeant Mallory -- what a witch!

They make a right pair!", adds a third woman.

"And what about Lieutenant Madisson and Captain Prisley -- they are as wicked as sin and rotten to the core!" chimes in another ATS girl.

"Don't get me started on those two!" the previous girl snaps back.

"Well, perhaps those four snakes in skirts will be pleased with the 'gift' we're bringing them!" one of them says with delight, staring at the spy.

"Do they hate Germans?" one of them asks curiously.

"They hate everyone!" another one quips, prompting general laughter.

"Well, that bitter and twisted Captain Prisley has reason to. The only boyfriend she ever had, the one she was going to marry, was killed on The Somme in The Great War, 28 years ago. She blames the Germans for her lot and for turning her into what she is now -- a bitter, spinster, resentful and unfriendly woman in her fifties. I reckon she will be overjoyed when she lays eyes on this Jerry! she will surely go crazy with joy when she sees it!. As for Sergeant Mallory, she lost her only brother at Dunkirk. Lieutenant Madisson, her husband, an RAF officer, was flying a Hurricane that got shot down by a Messerschmitt. Her mother died in a bombing raid, both in 1940. So I'm sure they're going to be delighted to receive the prisoner we're bringing to them, although I don't think they're going to be very kind, friendly and affectionate with him precisely..." comments one of them.

"They've never been that way with anyone, so they won't be with him!" another girl replies, laughing.

"And Sergeant Ramsey?" the woman who captured the spy asks, intrigued.

"She hates men just for being men, regardless of their nationality. She's never had a boyfriend, and no one has ever said anything nice to her in her life," the first woman replies.

"Ha, ha! Poor spy! One thing's for sure -- once he gets to know them, he'll wish that we would have taken him to the police station!" adds another, laughing and glancing at the prisoner.

"What he would prefer when he is with them is to be able to have committed suicide!" another one chimes in with a devilish grin.

The spy with eyes wide open followed, with a surprised expression on his gagged face, the women's conversation.

"Well, let's head for the barracks!" exclaims the spy's captor, holding the suitcase and codebook, with the women in high spirits as they imagine handing over their trophy.

Turning to the prisoner, one of them exclaims with a smile, "Well, Herr Spy, you may have tumbled to our little plan to take you to our ATS barracks."

"Yes, there are only women there my dear Spy!" another one whispers, smiling "and they all wear the same uniform as us!."

"Yes! And do you know what soldiers call it? The Skirts Barracks! Can't you imagine why? Because there only see skirts-- skirts everywhere!" another girl adds playfully.

"Yes! That's right! That's what soldiers call our barracks!" the other girls say, giggling.

"Would you like to see it?" the first girl asks, as she shoots a naughty smile at the terrified bound-and-gagged German. "I assure you that very few men have entered there!", another woman adds mischievously.

"Mmm!" comes the muffled reply from the spy, as he shakes his head like a man possessed.

"Well, whether you like it or not, that's where you are bound now Mein lieber Herr -- to The Skirts Barracks!" she responds, highly amused.

"Yes, yes! To The Skirts Barracks! To The Skirts Barracks with him!" the young women shriek with laughter.

"Of the British skirts!" exclaims one of the girls very amused as she looks at the spy and adds rejoicingly, "you will be there between skirts! Exclusively between skirts! Among many, many skirts! But unfortunately for you They won't be German skirts, they will be British skirts!"

The prisoner tries to resist, and another muffled sound makes its way through the stocking bunged into his mouth. Meanwhile, strong, girlish arms pull him and push him along as the gaggle of women makes its way towards the barracks.

"Let's get a move on! Back to our barracks! To The Skirts Barracks!" the enthusiastic women shout in unison.The spy is now in a blue fit, and at his wits end. He struggles and shakes his head like a maniac in a straitjacket. Yet the women, amid great merriment and din, pull and push him onward, and with rousing they shout at him between laughs "yes!, yes!, Yessss!, To The Skirts Barracks!, To The Skirts Barracks!."

And smiling and happy, they march with their prisoner towards their barracks, the ATS barracks, also called "The Skirts Barracks", an exclusively female barracks, where he will be seen for the last time entering it, and of which nothing will ever be known again,. Nothing is known about his fate, but this is a subject that Her Majesty's Government does not like to talk about, and neither does the ATS.

END

12