The Square Ch. 06

Story Info
Brooke and Luke get a surprise.
1.3k words
4.44
2.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Brooke and I were discussing what to do about her father. It was morning time and we were on the couch sipping coffee. She was wearing sweat pants and a see through pajama top with thin white straps, it was easy to see her large nipples and pink areola.

The door-bell rang. It was her father, Tony. We invited him in and we offered him some coffee and he sat across from us on a comfy chair.

"Daddy, what brings you here? It's unusual to for you to stop by in the morning?" Brooke asked.

"I know honey! It's just that I wanted to talk to the both of you." He said dryly, with a tone meant for no nonsense conversations.

I looked at Brooke nervously.

"I found your thong in my hamper in the bathroom," Tony said, pausing and staring at each of us, "I asked myself why it could be there? There was no reason for my daughter's thong to end up there since she did not shower or accidentally spill something on herself. And then they disappeared from my house!"

"Daddy! Luke and I, about nine months ago had opened our marriage to another man, named Aaron. We did so because my sex drive is often too much for Luke to take care of. I need it four to five times a day. Some days I rest and don't have sex or masturbate, but most days my pussy needs a cock. So, we found Aaron and had a sort of polyamory going on. The three of us exclusive to each other because I want to have sex with a man that I love and not a stranger. Aaron was with us for about three or four months and it was great! I felt satisfied and Luke got a break from my constant demands, but Aaron had to leave our little triangle to focus on his kids and try to make amends with his ex-wife."

"I did not know that!" Tony said with a look of surprise on his face. His eyes drifted down to his daughter's tits, which were clearly visible through the thin white night shirt she had on. Her nipples were rock hard and swollen and it was difficult to look away.

"I was sad and devastated when Aaron left. I basically lost a second husband. Then I thought of you, being lonely, missing mom, not having someone to be with, to hold, to comfort, to love. So, I left my thong in your hamper hoping you would smell my pussy while you jerked off and maybe help with your loneliness." Brooke said, unapologetically.

"Have you found a new partner?" Tony asked.

"No! and I don't want to find another stranger because you don't know who you are getting and there is a lot of disease out there and a lot of crazy people out there." Said Brooke as she adjusted herself on the couch by uncrossing her legs and sitting back into the cushion.

"There certainly is a lot of crazies out there!" I said as I put my hand on Brooke's thigh.

"We are all adults here," Tony continued with a mischievous grin, "I am no stranger! How would you feel if I was the third person in your relationship?"

For a moment I thought Brooke was going to cry. The room was silent, it seemed like an hour passed but it was a mere ten seconds.

Brooke stood up and turned around, pushing her sweatpants down to the floor, her bare ass cheeks on display just a few feet from her father's gaze. She got on the couch on her hands and knees and presented her big round ass and hairy pussy to her father.

"Put your cock in me, Daddy!" Said Brooke, as she looked back to see her father's reaction.

Tony stood up, dropped his pants and moved behind his daughter. He ran his hands over her big smooth ass cheeks. He had a huge cock, it was uncut, the foreskin making a circle around the pee hole, which was leaking precum. It was veiny and was a mean looking cock. His balls were huge too and hung like two giants eggs under his massive cock.

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pussy and slowly pushed his turgid member into her. He wasted no time fucking Brooke; he gripped her hips pulling her ass towards him as he slammed his cock into his daughter's pussy.

"Fuck me daddy! Fuck me Harder!" Brooke moaned.

I shifted so I could get a better view of his big fat cock as it fucked her pussy. His cock was so big it caused her lips to grip the shaft as he withdrew and as he pushed in, her pussy made a slurping noise.

Now he fucked her slower, getting a good rhythm going and giving me a terrific view as he fucked his daughter's beautiful pussy.

My cock was rock hard and I was stroking myself as I watched. Brooke looked at me and I could see the pleasure on her face. She mouthed the words "I love you," to me as Tony continued pounding into her. I whispered back "I love you too."

"Luke put your head right here and smell this," Tony commanded as he pointed at her gripping pussy lips, "this pussy smells so hot and so good."

Tony pulled his massive cock out of her pussy, leaving just the head in. His shaft was coated with cream. I moved my face in close, I was intoxicated by the smell of cock and pussy. "Kiss her asshole," Tony commanded. I planted a kiss on her asshole, I was so turned on by the scent of her pussy and asshole.

I moved back and Tony resumed slamming into Brooke's hot pussy. Her beautiful round ass cheeks seemed to defy logic, they were so round and curvy, her skinny waist and wide hips were so sexy that I just wanted to admire them all day.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum in your pussy!" Tony announced.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck my little pussy Daddy!" Brooke was out control as she uttered those words and was cumming hard on her father's cock.

Tony began fucking her hard and fast and then slammed his massive cock into Brooke in one final thrust, his hands gripping her ass cheeks tight. He grunted and yelled and began cumming into his daughter's pussy.

"Oh my! I can feel it! I can feel it! I can feel your cum shooting into me! Oh my God! It feels like a jet!" Brooke said as she felt her father's massive dick pump sperm deep into her womb.

Tony kept his cock in her for minute and slowly pulled away. As he pulled out, her pussy made a popping sound as air rushed into her gaping pussy. His massive cock hung between his legs and under his big belly. Semen was dripping from the end.

"Clean me up Luke!" Tony commanded as he looked me directly in the eyes.

I leaned forward and grabbed his slimy cock. I brought the head to my mouth and licked the cum hanging from it. I pushed my tongue into the foreskin and twirled it around scooping out the cum and pussy juice. Tony grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock into my throat, I choked and gagged but quickly I was sucking his cock clean.

"My turn!" Brooke said as she wiggled her ass back and forth.

I turned and moved my face close to her big ass. I kissed her asshole again and moved down to her pussy, pushing my tongue inside. Brooke squeezed her pussy causing a huge amount of thick gooey cum to flood into my mouth. I reveled in the taste. My face was wet with their combined juices.

My cock began to spasm, and I started cum hard without even touching myself. I couldn't believe what was happening but each time my tongue darted into my wife's pussy, my cock would shoot a rope of cum into the front of my sweatpants.

We collapsed onto the couch in post orgasmic bliss. After a few minutes of silence Brooke announced, she was going to take a shower and said, "Why don't you two come with me!"